Brit/pol/ #939 - William Caxton Edition

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Important dates, debates and discussions:
Every Thursday at 10.45 p.m. on BBC One - Question Time
(ARE NIGE will be on this Thursday, the 9th of June)

9 June 2016 on ITV 1 - EU Referendum Leaders' Debate (see youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv2AOQBd_s for example of format)
21 June 2016 - Debate on EU Referendum by BBC at Wembley Arena (archive.is/ajsY4)

VOTING REGISTRATION EXTENDED TILL 9 JUNE MIDNIGHT
EU REFERENDUM VOTE IS 23 JUNE
gov.uk/register-to-vote

Brexit: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

NEWS
UK 'wouldn't face trade tariffs outside EU' - Carswell
archive.is/Os1WO

Pound jumps as UK factories roar back into life
archive.is/nujsp

UK FLOOD WARNING: 10 DAYS of torrential rain as Atlantic storms unleash muggy 'MONSOON'
archive.is/uMWxg

New Brexit song MOCKS meddling EU and paints picture of proud FREE UK
archive.is/HBBJW

Jeremy Corbyn seeks to exploit Tory disunity over Brexit and workers' rights
archive.is/C8eCO

Brexit would put Falkland Islands’ sovereignty at risk, says William Hague
archive.is/VacSX

The day in Brexit: Anti-EU feeling spreading across Europe, study finds
archive.is/p0QlM

Europhiles beware, the voters you're relying on are drifting towards Brexit
archive.is/HiSFA

RED PILLS FOR DISSEMINATION
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQTW88BBh0

youtube.com/watch?v=WQPILwCEiNc

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRM1qOZQPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OBzUneW_6M4

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/08/health/moms-letter-doctor-down-syndrome-trnd/index.html?sr=twCNN060816moms-letter-doctor-down-syndrome-trnd0229PMStory
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07gbl55
order-order.com/2016/06/08/campaign-report-15-days-to-go/
twitter.com/jomillerdonny/status/740527053133451264
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4n3tr7/brian_cox_happy_that_boris_et_al_will_match_the/d40s6ts
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76531969/germany-yes#p76531969
twitter.com/J_Bloodworth/status/740605795168096256
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631603/The-BA-worker-stopped-Cameron-tracks-Father-three-lives-200-000-flat-claims-GP.html
twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/27923829339
archive.is/YeEYQ
bbc.com/news/business-11560112
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631072/Noel-Edmonds-reveals-tackled-prostate-cancer-2-300-yoga-mat-doctor-furious-Phillip-Schofield-disagree-heated-Morning-interview.html
archive.is/nzgjQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631727/Top-Gear-host-Chris-Evans-hits-skids-spotted-drinking-street-just-days-loses-audience-episode-two.html
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/740626909835464704
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740630529767276545
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/735228551230849024
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734099578593677312
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734095104223379456
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734096587870371840
twitter.com/SenlacGuardian
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3630447/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-007-vote-Brexit-says-former-Bond-girl.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/Zny36
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc
archive.is/QnTTA
archive.is/eZKc9
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/Tqv7s
archive.is/s3BjC
archive.is/Yy9JB
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740501139414781952
imagefap.com/photo/975072648/#3
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740597238393626624
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740649230902104065
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/farage-versus-the-donald?utm_term=.xb3Dy4wWD#.muRN84VDN
ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary
poal.me/4ntba0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-nigel-farage-accuses-alex-salmond-of-stirring-up-excessive-nationalism-9711666.html
archive.is/jY1Md
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-aide-child-sex-8144636
celebritytypes.com/villain/test.php
poal.me/9fuqc2
vocaroo.com/i/s13ZdCEYEpNW
youtu.be/VNlqdeGSMT8?t=16m58s
bbc.co.uk/news
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/race-baiting-farage-questioner-itv-invited-black-podcast/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
youtu.be/vpiKSpawixo?t=7m11s
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/09/three-black-teenagers-anger-as-google-image-search-shows-police-mugshots
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464
youtu.be/vpiKSpawixo?t=20m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the thread number is still wrong, make another lad

This thread is much better and more professional

It's #939, the previous one was mislabeled and should have been #938.

Copy and pasted old thread with links nobody will read is so much more relevant than NEET shitposting OP. Well done, OP.

Ah, a proper and comfy thread. Cheers.

>>>/politics/ is that way.

Comfy edition tbh.

Remember when we learned everyone on Brit/pol/ was an Albert Speer?

It's serious autism that he complained about a shit thread and then instead of posting anything interesting or useful he copy and pastes an old OP. He was just triggered by the word "reee".

Good thread.

Now here's a woman who polishes her halo whilst telling people about how a Nazi doctor told her to abort her down syndrome fetus.
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/08/health/moms-letter-doctor-down-syndrome-trnd/index.html?sr=twCNN060816moms-letter-doctor-down-syndrome-trnd0229PMStory

Why does the OP so rarely have the intelligence to skim through the thread and trade the most relevant links anons have posted, for the old ones which are either less important or more dated?

I got Chaiman fucking Mao somehow.

Based Varg

I'd sooner have old links than none at all, your thread had nothing in common with Brit/pol/ other than the name.

nth for Englisc Theodscipe

These are all newer articles, lad. The links in the wrongly titled #938 are entirely different:

that dragon looks so fucking retarded. Smh

Latest poll:
Remain 43% (+2),
Leave 42% (-3) (YouGove, online).
Poll of Polls is now Remain 51%, Leave 49%.

>you will be a pleb and have king to be loyal to because liz dies after the referendum

Can't we just let Prince Phillip be a proper king for a bit? ;-;

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07gbl55

Nige on friday

This made me feel better though.

Fuck off, un-patriotic scum.

Latest poll that they report, user.

I've heard Charles might not be Charles III, but take up George VII to establish "solidarity".

Wouldn't be possible, sadly, according to the rules of succession. It always has to go down the Windsor line unless it ends completely. Philip doesn't even bear the title of Prince Consort that Albert did.

This looks so much better tbh, and it's from a shitty lefty Jew show.

Imagine if men could become actual women, lad. The sluts would get some actual competition.

who /comfy/ here?

post a selfie then chum, go on, let's all look who's commenting on what's retarded shall we? go on lad post one, how dare you mock our based anglo saxon heritage, you must be a porridge wog tbh

me too.

I like staying upto date with the polls even though they are either bias, fabricated or just bloody wrong on every level.

know your enemy

it is m8

order-order.com/2016/06/08/campaign-report-15-days-to-go/

THE GET REGISTERING GOYS HAD WORKED

twitter.com/jomillerdonny/status/740527053133451264

ARE THE LEFTIES REGISTERING TWICE?

CAN THIS BE BLOCKED???

That looks like a nice pizza tbh…

I am a fat NEET, lad. Nothing you'd want to look at. We can all agree that it looks shit though tbh

We should make you the national symbol.

What's particularly lefty about GoT? Well, apart from the later seasons when it went down hill for several reasons (acting, filming, plot) and Jon Snow revealed his Wildling Common Asylum policy? And he got killed for it. Shame the fucking red woman brought him back to life. Cunt deserved to die.

I'm guessing the boost in Leave follower numbers is from lefties following the account to snark at and mock in their virtue circles.

Who invited the poofta

oi, nothing wrong with a can of pear piss.

I think it looks nice tbh. That's why i posted it

i'm moving onto the ale and mead later, mate.

At least i'm not drinking strongbow like a pleb

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED LADS

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4n3tr7/brian_cox_happy_that_boris_et_al_will_match_the/d40s6ts

It is written by a lefty and directed by Jews. One of the main themes is "people too caught up in their meaningless affairs to really see the real threat". Which the author says is climate change.

Any West Yorkshire lads in here? Bradford here what a shithole. Can't wait to leave lads.

Remain campaigners hate themselves and have no faith in this nation, that's well known.

As strange as it sounds, Charles doesn't seem too keen on muslims. He's sounded off about them several times.

oooooooooooooooooooo juicy

Wow. He really hates himself and the lower classes he claims to support, doesn't he?

And also:

WEYYYYYY AM FROM T' YORKSHIRE LAD

we should have a pint sometime

So a Swede just got two years for defending himself with a knife. How many years do we get for self defense?

If he loves the continentals so much why doesn't he fuck off and live with them since we're so "selfish", "ignorant", "less driven" and "embittered" and he feels he can trust foreign governments more than his own? He should consider a one-way ticket to Dignitas.

Guessing you're 30 plus

Fellow Speer calling in. Jerrycuckcucks btfo

Because he's "a Brit of long ancestry". His ancestors must've been cucks and whores.

HE ACTUALLY SAID IT THAT MADMAN

The fucking irony.

wot

What are you watching? Link?

The show made it lefty but the book is pretty hilarious in it's portrayal of women who all prove to be retarded and incompetent in their own special ways.

I wish I was there to talk about cosangineous marriage rates in bradford and the arab world and completely BTFO them.

r/ukpolitics used to be based but this is straight up "i hate british people, EU please take control over everything"

He clearly doesn't care about his ancestry, unless they were all cucks and whores. It's ironic because he just exposed his own ignorance by daring to trust other governments, especially Germany and Sweden, before his own. It's "Everybody Sucks But Me: The Post".

i'm actually a 22 year old student fam

The women still all seem incompetent in the show, only Dany keeps being saved by the men around her or the odd bit of dumb luck whereas the others suffer horrendous consequences for their stupidity. Cersi got 2 of her kids killed.

It's a conservative German politician.

Got it from 4chan tbh

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76531969/germany-yes#p76531969

don't forget there's vote leave and also Leave.EU which has even more

Lads, just got back from the gym… There's this huge pale white guy, 100% Jewish ~ got the nose , curly hair and wears an Israeli flag t-shirt… Wtf lads, I thought they were meant to have shitty genetics?

What part lad?

the part with all the fuckin ex miners and pakis ye fucking gchq

t. our nation's greatest minds

I don't see a similar pic-related for them, except maybe for the French.

TOPKEK

Yeah, about that…maybe if we got rid of the brown peoples, we might start looking out for one another a lot more.

It's a pretty sombre reflection of the rut Britain's been driven into, yes.

Yeah but the Sand Snakes and Brienne are made out to be amazing warriors when, in the books, they get completely fucked by men, Brienne even gets taken down by a mentally deranged man when she has one of the best swords in Westeros. The Sand Snakes are retarded in the books but in the TV series they do some stupid shit; throwing a spear straight through the skull of a man buried neck deep in sand? Really, kikes?

Any South-West lads here?

That's just a meme fam, they're essentially corrupted whites. Their guile has come about through nearly two thousand years of having no home land and having to survive in countries who hate you because you killed Jesus and you're allowed to lend money tbh

Notice the common theme in these globalists posts. They all have the same feelgood Disneyland aspect to them, we're all hand in hand and skipping jovially through a field of daisies.

Lad… Y-You've just made them sound bad-ass tbh…

It's true tbh, that's where the whole Jewish problem comes from fam

They HAVE to side with the out groups because they are the original outgroup. Just send them to le based Israel and let them be normal again tbh

they still have Jesus' blood on them and their generations though tbh

Nope.
They're not white, they're Semitic.

Isn't this because they're in-bred as fuck since Jews marry Jews?

Wew, thanks for confirming it, Satan.

They are corrupted whites. Semitic is not a genetic group it is a language group.

The French are genetically distant from the Polish that doesn't make them a different race lad.

Is this a photoshop? All the remainers seems to be spamming it everywhere

You get different Jews.

IDF Jews can be pretty laddish.
If they're lucky they get to shag birthright girls when they're showing them around the country.

They all deserved to be gassed

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr le semitic language is le raec

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631603/The-BA-worker-stopped-Cameron-tracks-Father-three-lives-200-000-flat-claims-GP.html

The fuck is the Mail doing

This is what I've always thought tbh

What's that image telling us, lad? Isn't Ashkenazi a specific type of Jewish?

So, J-Jews are white…

So there's lot's of different Jews and there are white ones too?

WEW. Let's just call them what they are. Jews. They are obviously a distinct people when you can recognise, not even just the hair and nose, but other facial features as well.

Eh. I dunno. I just searched and it seems real enough:
twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/27923829339

archive.is/YeEYQ

So some of them are distinct looking whites?
What are those lad?

Ok, I browsed through some BBC articles from that period of time. The context is this: bbc.com/news/business-11560112

UK bosses urge MEPs to vote against EU maternity plans
17 October 2010

So they're twisting his words and taking it out of context. They're really struggling to find something to even pin on him.

You can recognise hair and nose of a Serb, Pole or Italian fam. Not saying we should m8 with the faggots because they do have a lot of genetic deficiencies lurking because of inbreeding in small communities and their culture is way to distant but to say that they aren't white is just delusional imho

The whole ME used to be what we today would recognise as white tbh

Look at Freddy Mercury and tell me you think he looks non-white. He is what the MEsterners looked like before they got raped en mass and fell into obscurity tbf

BUT HE HATES WOMEN, LOOK ;_;

I can't stand this whinging of female cunts delving back to 2010 to kid themselves into voting to be whores for a bunch of dictatorial marxists. I'm going to get drunk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631072/Noel-Edmonds-reveals-tackled-prostate-cancer-2-300-yoga-mat-doctor-furious-Phillip-Schofield-disagree-heated-Morning-interview.html

Can we use Noel Edmonds based aryan yoga magick mat to start the race war?

archive.is/nzgjQ

Reply to them with this image. Don't expect any success, regardless. We're not trying to convince them, only the feeble ones on our side.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631727/Top-Gear-host-Chris-Evans-hits-skids-spotted-drinking-street-just-days-loses-audience-episode-two.html

JUST

I don't know, exactly, but a lot of times you can look at their face and tell they are Jewish. They also smile in a weird way.

Why the fuck did he go out and drink in the streets? Is it something normies do? Why?

twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/740626909835464704

RUMOUR: @sarahwollaston to quit @vote_leave and attack the £350 million figure tomorrow

Tory sleeper agent?

Interesting tbh

If you can heal symptoms and shit with a placebo then how much DOES the mind have agency over whether we get sick or not tbh

I don't give a flying fuck about Pisslam and I just want all non-white Brits out

Convince me why I should care at all about religion lads

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740630529767276545
What's with the Remain cucks and having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the way of an argument?

It does have a pretty big influence.

Know that the LORD is with you and all will fall before you.

wat?

What do people mean when they say Islam isn't a religion, that it is a political something?

Try to think, lad

LOL

Try to give a meaningful response pls

Or, you know, maybe it's because they have completely separate haplogroups to white Europeans? This isn't one of your faggy fantasy worlds, the Jews aren't just edgy white people.

lad….pull it together

shes a nobody but no doubt the beeb will make a big story off it

Just going through her tweets, she barely mentions being a supporter of Brexit attacks Boris Johnson, immigration, & the £350 figure used

Appalled to hear @BBCNewsnight report @vote_leave strategy shift to a narrow focus on immigration. Miserable & divisive if true
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/735228551230849024

1. People aren't 'swarms' 2. Demand mostly driven by complex long term conditions 3. Suggest checking out the facts
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734099578593677312

Misleading data & an abuse of NHS logo. Quite obvious that #Brexit won't equate to a new hospital every week fgs
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734095104223379456

It's not #Brexit that will save the #NHS, it's a higher percentage of GDP on health & focus on workforce, prevention & transforming services
twitter.com/sarahwollaston/status/734096587870371840

Pretty sure this person isn't conservative or euro-sceptic

WAKE ME UP

I think it comes from the unique status that Islam has in the west. It's not another brand of christianity, it has a whole brand of it's own unique law that several countries in the world are governed according to.

So ashkenazi jews are white now?

Feel kinda bad for him tbh… I don't mind the new show, their could be a dynamic forming where Matt and Chris don't get along.

They're used to their opponents buckling at the knees and begging for forgiveness in front of the "-ist" accusations, so they've never actually had to practise arguing before.

Spent a while defacing their shitty propaganda this eve. Is actually quite cathartic.

They're pretty indistinguishable from whites, apart from the you know, argument style and high verbal IQ.

yeah it's pretty pathetic of them, shame that any live debate never calls them out.

Oh, and unless you're implying that "anti-semitic" means people who're against certain languages I'll continue to think of semites as certain peoples from the ME.

What a fucking retard, what's the point

Nice merchant, lad.

YFW Farage has been Helmer's Belt the whole time.

I like your art style. Mine looks like of a 12 year old girl.

But that's the thing… Not all of them are, there are some who actually seem like bad-ass edgy whites.

no, they are semetic scum

hi bender

that curly guy with the big nose and ringo voice wasn't too bad tbh

As long as we don't lump Hasidics in as white

Are you a 12 year old girl lad?

You better redpill your class for when they lower the voting age.

wat?

He wasn't too bad tbh… He got bullied and took it on the chin kek

This cuck who supposedly has been in the media business for a long time couldn't foresee that Clarkson has really big boots to fill?

But the way whites look differ a lot.

Be honest lads, who was a "chav" when they were a teenager. I mean the awful TN tracksuits, airmax trainers, orange walkman phone, drinking big bottles of cheap cider and hanging out at the park all the time.

ebin, I just found this thread gay SA

WHITES have different haplogroups to one another you dickhead

All of them are basically white but autists here will think that's a green light to m8 with them and an advocation for them to stay here

Normies out

Can't wait for Trump to crush those dreams.

I want to live in this world tbh.

MSM cunts keep trying to act like she's won the fucking election

That's some sweet tech they much have.

Boris/Trump is a possibility user.

One day, m8

Thank fuck for Thatcher

>twitter.com/SenlacGuardian

nah fuck that, it's Nigel or bust

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks lads. I think there might be summit to this at therapy lark after all

How will Hillary fix the wage pay gap, lads? Obama is President and he keeps crying about it, but doesn't seem to do anything.

why r u b& m8?
I don't have a twitter because I am not normie scum.

Your benis is five and a half inches long

no, I'll be soon

…b-benis?
BENIS :DDD

YOU'LL BE WHAT?????

Execute all men and enforce cloning laws. No men = no problems and we finally might have a utopia.

Reported for le raycism fam, they haven't deleted my twitter but want my number before I return. Think it happened because i saw a labour post which said "Dr. Sameeb thinks we should stay to save the NHS" and I wrote "Dr Sameeb is a paki and should fuck off back to her own country"

Where'd you find that "Vote Green" house? Looks like shitty student accommodation.

I said I'll be (°:

How many days have we gone without a rare Ginnie, lads? Did Rare Ginnie lad die?

WORST NIGHTMARE

We remain in Eurabia
Shillary gets into the Whitehouse
Turkey ticks more EU boxes
Are Nige throws in the towel

Oi that's me

it's a picture from Brighton (slum-by-sea) can't remember where i found it

they finally catch Roger Helmer and hang him publicly for his crimes

I don't think you know what that word means.

BBC license compulsory £20 per month collected by ISP

It reminds me of a road that my mates rented when they were in uni, along with most of the street being rented by uni-ers.
The majority of the street was a fucking mess.

ebin

oi oi savoloy m8!

Chavs are the ultra normie

If you were a chav, you're not welcome

Prince George begins gender re-assignment

Why are students so disgusting fam?

smh job centre still doesn't call and give me a dustman job and there is all this shit lying around smh

TRIPS

Are you Ray Cis Skellington?

What happens when mummy isn't around to clean up after them. People who go to uni are fucking pigs. smart enough to relay information back from their professors, not smart enough to make it big in the world doing real work and avoid getting into debt.

Yeah fam, or at least . . . I was . . .

You were a goth weren't you?

well I always wore a tracksuit since I'm fat. Sadly the downside is that they make my tiny dick visible if the light hits them right.

fail

They get paid to faff around doing less than nothing for a good few years, spend their time in clubs and being degenerate, after which they leave and can blame it all on DA BANKAHS DA BONUSES

People who go to uni are children.

Once I had a wet dream in which Nigel got tortured on a table by Claudia Roth. Basically she stabbed him with a long stick with curved blades on the end and twisted it around in the stomach until she pulled out all his entrails. Still confused to this day tbqh.

Most of them have never lived independently and handled the responsibilities of maintaining a home before.

I shared a flat with a bunch of Singaporean students while at uni: the birds were as messy as your average woman, but the blokes were something different - they cleaned, they ironed, they cooked and they'd kick my arse if I slacked on my cleaning responsibilities. Might have something to do with the fact that all three of them were military officers.

I reckon that it was more to do with their military career; most student homes I visited were like and worse.

What's with all these threads named after inconsequential nobodies?

Did they gang bang you when you didn't do it lad? Did they force you to be their husbandfu?

Wasn't always so. I love taking solace in the fact that I work a pretty decent job, am buying my own home, in no debt and could crush them in a debate about anything within 5 minutes where they throw a hissy fit and walk off.

Lads, I want to kill my mummy. Is he getting to me?

Lads, is it normal that any interaction I have with my mates makes me feel depressed?

how are you going to do it?
have you got a spoon license?

How old are you lad?

Yeah, most likely. The best part was that they were conscript officers (I believe they all have to serve for two years over there). There's still something to be said for National Service, tbh.

Push the bitch down the stairs or give her a heart attack if she's an old bitch.
WHY AM I SAYING THESE THINGS?

Mummyposting brings out the worst in us all, lad.

I'm a lad, lad. Our bodies are killing machines.

How are you going to rustle the left when we win?

By bombing the London Mosque just kidding GCHQ

Lads, why did we let ourselves get brainwashed by Holla Forums?

Living dangerously atm lads

Of course.

It happend to me last Sunday.
My best mates are in their mid 30's coming on late 70's and have the social skills of a whelk.

It's perfectly normal. After the age of 23 I started to dislike people my own age and in my age bracket, even people I'd grown up with and was friends with. Only really like older people and get on with younger people okay (18-20).

Lecturer here
Uni students are useless
They are broadly coddled and only start growing up after they are 18, instead of progressively getting more mature to become adult at 18.

I've had parents of atudebts ( in their 20s) call up asking for extensions.

I recommended everyone watch and read everything John Taylor Gatto has done. Really shows the possibilities and capabilities of young people when they aren't stifled by compulsory education.

WEW

Delete your mummy porn, lad

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3630447/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-007-vote-Brexit-says-former-Bond-girl.html

So hyped for Bannerlord, man.

Gonna have to get a laptop that can play it when it comes out.

Pretty much. I'd be better off without my parents tbh. Not only did they not raise me, they put restrictions on me and coddled me and left it up to school to raise me. smh tbh

Lads has the Farage v Cameron debate already happened?

If so how'd it go?

Is jelqing just bro science?

I've played through Blood and Wine, the only games I'm looking forward to are Bonerlord, KC:D, and Cyberpunk if it ever happens.

You can still turn that shit around lad.
Just mimic successful people. It doesn't necessarily take money. Just adopt their habits and values

The most smuggest expression God has ever seen. I will dissolve in smuggness.

I don't want Europe to change into Africa, smh.

same

see pic

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX · archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input, location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/Zny36 · archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ · archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:

Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
archive.is/QnTTA · archive.is/eZKc9

Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Microsoft owns Pando Networks, famous for the malware/botnet Pando Media Booster.
Windows Update in Windows 10 utilizes P2P by default, most likely the same P2P technology used by Pando Media Booster.
Essentially it turns your PC into a zombie host server, wasting your bandwidth serving updates to other computers.
This also means Windows Update might be utilized later to spread malware through the P2P system via 0days.
archive.is/Tqv7s · archive.is/s3BjC · archive.is/Yy9JB

you have a lot of files, post sum dank screencaps

It was a stitch up.
All the questioners for garage were young black people that constantly interrupted him, making him look flustered

All the Cameron questioners were well behaved white men who let him rattle off his prepared answers.

Worked well to encourage young nonwhites to vote for remain I guess.

That's not me, lad. I just took the pic from 4chan tbh

My nigger.

Wake up you're dreaming

It wasn't all that bad. It was so hilariously obvious it's a stitchup that the most saw through it I believe.

what OS do you use then?
Debian GNU/Linux masterace reporting in.

Guilty as charged

How smart do I have to be to read this guy?

You are not forgotten, lass

The one that comes up when you Google the fecker as it can be seen from almost any point within a three mile vicinity.
Seeing it each morning used to rile me.

L-lad….

wasn't that the same girl? I love girls.

East London or Finsbury Park are the two main ones I think

How did you use that much space?

If you're asking if there's any pseudo-intellectualism or fluffy "philosophy" in it then no. Very easy to read.

i used to

Only about 10GB is mummy porn tbh

The one by Regent's Park

Spam social media with laughing Farages.

This isn't a bad idea actually kek

No she was in her 20s I think
have kids before your womb gets sandy, lass

That's a lot of Chicken Tendies

thanks, lad. I also don't like looking up complicated words tbh

What happened, lad? Are you a homo?

That's a perfectly natural sexuality, lad

this tbqh

Mohamed El-Erian is the co-founder of Pimco, a legend in the investing world who is now the Chief Economic Adviser to Allianz, the world’s largest insurance and financial services group which is also the largest company in Europe according to Forbes. He has just told a conference of money managers at the FundForum International in Berlin that a Brexit could resolve key issues within the EU.

“There are two fundamental divisions of the EU: There’s the British view — that it’s a super free-trade zone, that it’s a destination. Whereas the Germany-France view is that it’s a means to something else — to an ever closer union. These are fundamentally two very different views on what the EU is about. If the referendum [results in the U.K. remaining in the union], we don’t resolve these different views. It means we are going to have tensions over and over again, because they are pursuing two different objectives, within one institutional agreement. So, ironically, over the longer term, an exit may actually solve one of the basic inconsistencies of the European Union.”
His argument is that Brexit essentially secures the future of the EU, at short-term volatility cost. No one got rich betting against Mohamed El-Erian…

Why, lads? Why is our means of reproduction so retarded?

Why did you become a homo, lad?

ftfy

What would date Nige's daughter, lads?

*WOULD YOU date Nige's daughter?

i fucked that up

He could've made a good Bond judging from that first pic.

I am not a homo, lad. I love girls.

Homo

No. I'm a loyal follower of Thomas Farage.

You gott be fucking kidding me user.

Jesus Christ. No need for a paternity test at least.

LOL

You'd never unsee his face

dat ass tho

Whoa, first pic looks like Dmitry Medvedev.

Would you date Nige's other daughter, lads?

Lad

I would impregnate his boipucci

PODCAST of stupid interrupting anti-white wog @MelaninMille DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740501139414781952

Looks kind of young, lad

EXACTLY LAD

American leave

You've got no idea. He's indestroyable on his looks at any timeline.

I'd totally husbando him had he done anything good for his country ever. Still better PM than Trudeau or Cameron but fucking hell. All he's done is remove time changing in Russia.

Lol

I'd all of them + the father (but not at the same time that's weird)

lmao there's nothing funnier than foreign captions porn in English

imagefap.com/photo/975072648/#3

kek

Jesus are Nige seem to have very dominant genes. I look nothing like my dad.

I'm not even ironically shitposting. I'd take her out on a date, treat her real nice.

ANAL
DEMOLITION

fucking this tbh lads. fucking this.

Now she'll have all the fame she wants.

Sam looks like a real lad, tbh.

twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740597238393626624
I hate when people say things and then expect you to google what they mean. It's like asking someone to do your homework for you.

Be careful, Nigel might be lurking these and he might not like the tone of you, some loser NEET, having an eye on his beloved angel.

There was this theory about some couple (forgot what they were) whose children looked like Nige as a child and the assumption the husband got cucked. Who still has those?

Her weave is rustled because no white guy would have enough patience and self loathing to sweep her off her feet.

Isn't it wonderful when they reap what they have sown~

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feels GOOD man

Lad, you've posted this in this very thread already .

I know Farage is a meme, but I seriously think we need a new leader for UKIP after the referendum, lads.

Farage has had his day. I hope he gracefully resigns post referendum and opens leadership up to someone more right wing and less cucked.

Myself, having spoken to UKIP voting whites in Clacton, am pretty shocked at the disparity between the politics of UKIP supporters and the party elite.
One guy I spoke to said he was voting UKIP to "keep all the fucking ragheads out".
This was in Douglass Carswell's own constituency..

Sam is a pretty big guy.

Literally the only difference between me and my Dad is that I have larger eyes.

OH SHIT LADS THE WITCH IS CONFIRMED DEAD

I don't even need to check your post count to know you're a 1

It's like they've no idea of consequences.

he's being clever, the leave vote would bring about a huge reduction in migrants, even at 50/50 they'd all be better educated, skilled, and there'd be 50/50 of 30k in stead of 300k

Dear god

He probably didn't realize that his success was entirely down to timing. A raucous late live show with music in an era before the internet, was always a hit in spite of the shit presenter not because of it.

We've given her a 5 year career tbh but I don't mind

this happened too much

Why do English people hate their own?

He's not being clever though.
He's just a bit of a cuck.

We need someone more brazen and right wing if we're gong to go anywhere.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740649230902104065
She's babbling.

Lad, you're boring
get some tattoos and a motorcycle
this will work

She literally retweeted a parody account, what a moron.

lol

We should introduce her to Godfrey.

O brien the taig is a massive lefty yet gets to present headline shows on the "impartial" ""B""BC

He didn't say the first thing at all, I've no idea about the second or third. He's endorsed Trump and he's very clearly a nationalistic type.

I'm seeing a lot of these same types of shills lately.

I've never seen a bad Nige reaction image in my life

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

Nope.
He says he'd vote Trump because he doesn't like Hillary but would have preferred Ron Paulberg.

Vid related.
He's not a nationalist.

UKIP needs a nationalist as its next leader or we'll be cucked for another decade at least.

Yank spotted.

Our political scene is different, anything right wing is heavily toxic due to NA and the BNP and the sheer amount of shit they got.
Farage is the best we've got until the window shifts further and allows the memory of those other two parties to fade a bit in the mind of the public.
Otherwise it'd be like trying to start a german facist party in 1950.

Gotta keep that moral down goy, cant have you feeling hope now can we, you might start thinking you'll actually vote to leave.

Tbh I don't see the point of UKIP after the referendum

Debil?

neither does Farage, probably why he's alleged to be hoping that Remain wins so UKIP will get a ton of seats the next election, which could be soon considering the election fraud the Conservatives are battling with now.

Neither do I personally.
If UKIP becomes the Suzanne Evans party I wont bother renewing my membership.

Britain needs a nationalist party.
Either UKIP becomes that or I'll see about finding something esle because at the moment the only use I can see UKIP having post referendum is if it sheds the liberals within its ranks and becomes the unofficial white Northern working class party.

"United Kingdom Party.
For a better UK."

They had other policies besides "Get out of the EU." user.

If that was the trip of the guy who i got this moth folder from, i'm sorry to dissappoint you by saying i'm not him.

That's completely taken out of context. I've watched the video where he says it and that's not his words at all.

There was an endorsement before that. He said he'd vote Trump already twice. It's just that he doesn't like to be asked about Trump too much for obvious reasons. The fact he never even said "Trump is such a bigot lel" proofs he's in the closet.

Yes he is. He's a patriot and he loves Britain.

Why are you pretending to be one of us American?

who would have thought this little lad would be the man he is today

Have you actually watched the debate the article claims to be referencing? What Nigel says is that we've turned our back on Commonwealth citizens in favour of EU immigration. The lefties are just filling in the blanks with their fantasies.

He literally said Trump would make a great president and warned the media not to underestimate him.

He's clearly making a point about how pushing people into a corner leaves them with only their identity and a desperation to fight for it.

You're trying too hard Chaim.

He's so innocent in these it's depressing

A little man?

It will be Stephen Woolfe

I can't name any, lad

Did anyone else get chills with this speech lads?

His hugeonot genetics really fucked his aesthetics up tbh

What is "the bankers the bonuses" from?
Is it Owen Jones throwing buzzwords about?

He literally says we've "abandoned" the blacks in the commonwealth and would like to open it up so they could come here easier.

buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/farage-versus-the-donald?utm_term=.xb3Dy4wWD#.muRN84VDN

I showed you a video where Farage explicitly condemns the rise of nationalism in Europe.
He's not a nationalist and has never described himself as such.
We need a nationalist.

Are you saying O'Flynne, that Jew with the unpronounceable name, Carswell and Evans aren't liberals?

I shed a manly tear, honest. Now if we can just get him into the Commons…

Whats hugeonot?

>if you rob people of their identity, if you rob them of their democracy, all they are left with is nationalism and violence

I think your comprehension is a bit low. Or you're deliberately missing the point and taking things out of context (more likely). He's saying what we say you nonce, that if we keep on having our culture and identity eroded and our destiny as a people taken away from us our only option will be literal RWDS and ethic/civil war on the streets of Britain and Europe because the people have nothing left and no alternative. He want's to prevent that.

That's all he's saying. But I think you know that.

They're an openly patriotic (which is pretty synonymous with nationalism) party who want our people to come first. You're seeing things that you want to, I think.

That's pretty much what UKIP is

Here's their manifisto summary since you probably weren't paying attention to our politics last year

ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

There's also a link to the full thing in PDF form on there.

Thank the biased media for that, they covered the whole spectrum, read above for what we could have had.

And we legitimately could have had everything they state in it, they got it independantly analysed and it was confirmed to be economically sound.

Who would have thought indeed.

French protestants

I believe it was from a recent Question Time. Can't remember who said it, though.

Excuse me mate, do you want a punch?

Ah yeah agree

I'm saying your a yank lad, you know as well as I do you were talking about their leftist views and not their economic position if that's what you are insinuating. We don't use liberal to refer to leftists in Britain lad.

Nah not really. He looks fine lad.

No he didn't. Watch the ITV debate.

Nigel is towing the line, certainly, but all of these things you're claiming have no foundation.

NEXT UKIP LEADER POLL
poal.me/4ntba0

He's specifically referring to blacks from the West Indies in response to a woman claiming he's racist.
The implication is more blacks will come here so he could never possibly be racist.

In the same piece as this:
"Maybe the big shouty stuff he has said so far is going to start to die down. Whatever Trump’s faults, he would be more pro-British than Obama"

i.e. he thinks Trump will become more cucked and that the "big shouty stuff" (nationalism) will die down.

No, he's making a point that nationalism and violence are both bad things we should avoid by leaving the EU.
If he thought nationalism were a good thing he wouldn't have mentioned it in the same context as violence.

Tbh I can't name any policies of any party because they are so similar. They are all globalists trying to woo foreign investment by selling our assets. They just do it I'm slightly different degrees to each other

No you didn't get me, I meant he only answers on the topic when asked. He never goes into the topic of US presidency first. That should tell you everything.
In your link, he was asked by the moderator in the news what he thought of the muslim ban.

For shame lads

EVERY THREAD

Isn't he getting tired, lad?

Shit.
Nuttall or bust.

He's saying nationalism is bad (like violence) and we should leave the EU before we turn to it.
That's literally it.

“A sensible degree of nationalism is a good, healthy thing,” Mr Farage said. “But excessive nationalism is really very dangerous, and Salmond has stirred up amongst 16 to 24-year-old Scots a kind of anti-English hatred and it’s pretty unpleasant.”
independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-nigel-farage-accuses-alex-salmond-of-stirring-up-excessive-nationalism-9711666.html

In other words, have a pint and be a jolly old Englishman but don't start fighting for your country or your ethnic identity because that's "excessive nationalism."

True probably is

If he decides to step down whenever then that's ok

Not gonna lie, I would.

Reflecting on Farage's performance last night it made me realise this guy is more than just a patriot at heart and is on his way to becoming a nationalist; he knows much more than he lets on. The fact that a figure on the right is actually willing to criticise and call out the pharmaceutical industry as well as be adament about border control despite having trade with other countries shows he's a cut above any cuckservative.

I want to stick three fingers up your bum

Paul Nuttall is too wild, lads.

SMH

Shutup

Very right what he said tbh. Scots hate us now because of that leftist shit nationalism. Look mate stop trying to tell us what he means when you're on another continent.

You can try bud

Michael Farage can't keep getting hassle from these niggers and pakis (like bashir) and not eventually piece together the race/ethnic question.

I think I'll buy him a copy of The Bell Curve or Race, Evolution and Behaviour or some of Gottfredson's stuff and send it to him as a gift. A guy like Farage isn't the type who'd just bin it, he'd read it eventually.

That dogshit manifesto nearly pushed me away from the party.
The saving grace was when I found out Evans had penned it all herself.

If Nuttall isn't the next UKIP leader I'm leaving the party,

He just isn't eloquent enough.
British people need a bit of grooming in their politicians, not a lad

You're blatantly spinning truths to fit your agenda here. Watch the debate.

Really? Because to me that was incredibly vague and not at all related to nationalistic tendencies. Here's another quote from the article: "I see a lot of complacency from the establishment, they underestimate just how p* off people are with the whole political establishment, it's not making them happier, it's not working."

Once again you're pushing your own narrative onto something very plainly stated. See , who sums it up nicely.

Holy shit lad that's fucking based

no
no lads what have we done

no

I want to go back. please. this can't be it

This is what the remain side actually think will happen if we leave.

archive.is/jY1Md
This is what Britain will look like in 2025 if we leave the EU

pic related is the author

FINGER ME BUM

You're disingenuous (or foreign, or stupid), the meaning of what he said is obvious and I've already explained it to you. You keep complely ignoring the "ALL THEY ARE LEFT WITH" bit.

Act like I was going to and then just give her a peck on the cheek and say "see ya around". Michael's daughter or not, I'd play hard to get.

17 long year

;_;7

Are Nige is an acolyte of Enoch, it's quite clear that a select number of politicians are keeping the traditional British perspective alive.

You aren't in the fucking party you American larp cunt

I watched the debate.
He didn't handle it well and I've now officially lost my patience with Farage.
Post referendum when he's inevitably ousted I'm hoping for a Nuttall victory.
If not I don't think I can bear having to listen to the same liberal wishy washy spin over and over from the party leader for at least the next four years.

The "all they're left with" bit implies that nationalism is something base and abominable and not a legitimate political position.

The meaning of what he said was as obvious as the meaning in the Brexit movie where they talk about the "rise in nationalism" at the start as something we should avoid.

THIS REFERENDUM WAS A MISTAKE

When he turned around it felt like a sheep heading to its slaughter although the reality is quite the opposite.

I feel alone. That seat should belong to Nigel only.

I want to time travel back.

There's that word again you insufferable American cunt.

Can you just bugger off already? No offense lad but everyone filtered you.

Look you just don't understand UKIPs form of Civic Nationalism. Give it up.

Russell Brand used to harp on constantly about it. Notably on a very old episode of Question Time and in a "debate" with Morality Man.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-aide-child-sex-8144636

It's coming thick and fast now lads

WOOOOOO LADS

Just fartedand it is fucking wretched

Makes me want to violently rape her and yell in her face that I don't know what no means because I never took a consent class tbh.

I honestly don't see the problem with marrying black girls

Bring back slavery tbh

Oh fucking hell

this isn't black

Link, I wanna know who I'm most like.

Those petitions are so easy to do they don't mean anything anymore

It's from this.

WEW LAD

If I didn't know nobody is taking your shit seriously and we all know better I'd keep bothering replying to you.

Steady lad ;^)

Not only. Russel literally said on QT "the bankers the bonuses".

well, that went pretty fucking far south didn't I

Pic related.
Get fucked, cucks.

You shills get so salty whenever someone tries to move the discussion to the right.
I'm starting to think you legitimately like libertarianism/civic "nationalism".

I made what I consider to be my best OC that night but I can't post it because somebody else has probably on an old Brit/pol/ thread

SORT THIS SHIT OUT MODS

Why are you talking and acting like an American then? Are you fucking stupid or do you get your opinions off of the internet?

Also, how do we know it's real without name and constituency?

Here we have a plant

TRIPS

going to bed tbh

What's you OS lad?

celebritytypes.com/villain/test.php

It's time again, lads.

Also, any other tests like this but not shit? I'm bored. Will post results for this in a minute when I do it anyway. Wew.

I just find it difficult to believe such a delusional fuckwit could be a real person, you've done nothing but ignore context and twist truths and yet claim to be looking for ways to shift politics rightwards? How? What's your plan?

If UKIP collapses at such a crucial point in our plans then what replaces them?

Lads, I got the AA Guide To Britain published in 1971. It's amazing, no poz. No diversity. No EU.

Lads, I am fearful of this future.

Cheers lad, I managed to find it after all. I too am Speer very close in some parts too.

Hahaha my army of Speers is back

Where did you get it lad, I'd be quite interested in looking at that.

Nah, I think a lot of Leave voters are using it as a vehicle to push the Overton window rightwards.

that's not correct. UKIP is needed to kick the EU's arse one last time after Leave wins.

Were you one of the Hitlers?

Wew lads

LADS

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

y cant find pic though

Try and get someone right of Farage elected leader.
If that fails, abandon politics and move to a white area.

Post referendum I don't see the point in them as a party unless they become something entirely different to what they currently are.

Library had a penny sale.

I feel bad for you lad.

rip

My library is now a foodbank tbh

Any of you lads get that rain earlier? People were swimming in the road.

Hitler was a pretty nice guy then eh?

Holy shit, a near perfect match! It's interesting how close some of us track to "murderous villains"

I'm so sorry lad.

found mine

Can't wait until when Ginnie goes full NA.

There is no one better to lead than Nigel. Has fuck all to do with left or right.

Jesus, so many of us are just like Speer, why is that I wonder? Of all the nazis I would have never thought of myself as Speer.

yeah it was mostly exaggerated

SPEER

I wonder if she has bantz like her dad

Ginnie makes NA look soft, lad

have u seen this propaganda? its so fake wtf how can hubble surf clouds

Definitely but she also must've inherited some German humour from her mummy.

test is probably bs tbh

Jesus nige has some dominant genes

wew someone call the bobbies

Do you like Faizal?

He married a German "woman" lad

I know lad, but she looks exactly like him, its unsettling. and also very arousing

BASED FAT CAT

That's the stereotypical brit m8, being a brooder is just a sign of the times.

Yup

I already said, Nuttall would make a better leader than Farage.

Farage has served his purpose. He's been too compromising to the Marxists.

I don't want Britain to be uncucked when I'm 50. I want change as fast as possible and we can only do that by moving further to the right.

nothing wrong with that

CHE GET OUT YOU COMMIE FUCK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I will shell Moscow until it is a lake

Lord Bamford JCB chairman announces to the staff they will continue trading with Europe in or out of the EU

He's welcome to come after him. I just want Nigel to be PM at least for a while.

Lad if you dump it all at once, it will fail, we need to gradually turn it to the right like Farage has been doing. You can't go all 1488 GAS THE KIKES here, it just doesn't work. Just face it, we won't see the fruits of our labour for many years.

So who do you think will win lads?

poal.me/9fuqc2

4/pol/ is literally the exact same as this place, if you were to change the colours of the sites and take each post by it's content you would not be able to tell the difference between the two sites, yet fags on here seem to think that Holla Forums is somehow free from the waves of 14 year olds who come to 4chan and the 4channers rarely ever mention Holla Forums and if they do it's do make a joke about how fucking inept the management here is.

/politics/ is way better than this shit hole

scot detected

it better be

LEL

Che Guevara was based ;rove me wrong

This guy died too soon. Had he had lived we might actually have had real communism

That's a bullshit cuck attitude.

There's literally no reason why we can't have a nationalist party/movement in this country.

All you're doing is allowing whites to be in a weaker and weaker position all whilst you "gradually turn it to the right".

There is no gradual turn. Either we fight now and defend our majority position or we lose the majority and end up cuck slaves.

Join NA

Agreed, if anything is to be won, it must be fought for now.

You lads have pointy tooty point and shooties?

If you think communism has been properly tried in what marx theorised would be the best way to do it you're a fucking retard who takes everything said on an user image board as fact.

Remember how Holla Forums had "the stories and info posted here are nothing more than artistic works of fiction"?

This place needs that too.

Join NA

he hated nig nogs and yids

Of course not. Unless you want to (((register))) them.

One of my best friends has betrayed me lads… if Brexit fails I don't know if I want to carry on

NA isn't a political party.

In UKIP we have the opportunity to turn a well established libertarian party into a working class de facto white man's party.
That's what whites want. They're hungry for a party that speaks for their rights and UKIP can do that if it we corrupt it enough.

I like your plan.

In these contexts Communism and Marxism are interchangeable words famalam, Marxism has been tried and every time it has failed. Communism itself has not been realised because it's impossible nonsense. It has however been tried through Marxism through the setting up of the Socialist precursor which EVERYTIME has regressed to Capitalism according to Marxian theory this is something that should not happen.

Suck a fat one

Join NA anyway lad

Why Is Trump so unpopular in the UK? I feel like an alien anytime I try to talk Trump to my fellow countrymen. They all think Trump is a joke.

Holy shit what the fuck

Posting some music for levity

Unfortunately British people think comedians are some kind of divine authority on political matters. The dislike for Trump literally stems from

He's a yank.

He also fucked some peoples homes up to build his golf course so he wouldn't be that popular anyway.

Because the TV tells them what to think and his ways are not so bizarre to the American but they are to us. We're used to our politicians talking about deficits and shit whereas over there their talk about policy is reduced to low class soundbites famalamalamalamalamalamalamadingdong

virtue signalling

Made a little something ;^)

OK

We already have nationalist parties in england, they're full of "hi im mark from slough and i plaster walls for a living and i hate those fucking pakis mate" types who hate foreigners because they don't like their music or food or something stupid like that.

Truly national parties filled with people who have brain cells don't exist because anybody smart enough to know that multiculturalism doesn't work has already given up on the UK or is going to if brexit is -rigged- lost.

the people in the middle are the ones voting for remain, too smart to hate people because of pathetic things like food or music but too dumb to hate them for the proper reasons.

Yeah I debated a couple of my mates on Trump and they don't have any arguments, it boils down to
It's embarrassing

most people's extent of US politics is just memes from the BBC. trump is a rich right wing white man so he must be bad! obama is good because he's black and cool and plays basketball, hillary is good because shes a woman.

I thought you could use crossthrough here…

You can be a nationalist without hate, you know.

Oh look, another Communist who paints his beloved working class as walking caricatures with worthless opinions and no intelligence. Filtered, fuck off mate.

yea i tend to use "hate" interchangeably with pretty much any negative word sorry.

It's sickening

Betrayed you in what way?

You simply don't understand what you are talking about lad. Join NA or join UKIP or better yet be a cheeki cunt and do both.

Can someone tell this guy that im clearly not a communist, and that also filtering people for having contrary opinions is literally the height of degeneracy?

Filtered.

I see authorized accounts with less than 2,000 followers. I'm sorry, checkmarks should be reserved for people with some influence, not some cunt who's written a dozen articles for the Guardian

That's fine. There is nothing wrong with hate, but nationalism is about LOVE and we should aim to frame it this way.

Positive, loving, warm message.

Lads what exactly is our culture? What is there to preserve? I'm not a troll, just saying nothing really comes to mind outside of the meme answers tbh.

kek even fleg got in

Our culture atm is globalized decadence but in the future we can always have some kind of cultural revival

hmmm…

I know it's pathetic in the grand scheme of things but I'd been getting close to a girl over the last month (or so I thought) and I asked her out today, she told me she only sees me as a friend and when I asked her why she told me it was because she was seeing someone else and then when I asked who she said it was him. He knew good and well how I felt and what I was going to do and he said nothing.

All of our friends have been joking for weeks asking me when me and the girl were going to make it official. I can't possibly face them now. I'm ashamed.

It seems like she and he will soon be social outcasts though, I asked another friend if he knew and he was outraged.

what a beautiful pepe.

It's the white marginalised working class that are turning to UKIP.
They're the people that will corrupt the party.

Doesn't take much pushing either.

Now that the "my father" Labour generation is dying off, whites are looking for a new party to speak for them.

Our literature, our music, our ways of viewing the world, our languages, our history, our military traditions, our government traditions, aristocracy, our architectural buildings, commerce, invention, our counties, our geography, our sports, our banter, our food, our ales and spirits, our fashions, our sub-cultures, our TV shows and movies, etc. etc.

Two of the biggest movies of the twenty first century so far- Harry Potter and LOTR- are deeply based in British history and mythology too.

What are the crucial Brit/ films lads?

Now that the "my father" Labour generation is dying off, whites are looking for a new party to speak for them.

I'm sorry to hear that lad.

At least you know.

Now hit the gym lad.

Mate…

sorry lad its a token of adoration

Sounds like a Jewish culture to me. This part.

Dust yourself off. Get up. Smash their fucking heads in.

I'm talking before the time they became pozzed lad

Hornblower

OHHHHH LAD THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

At least you gave me two (you)s, lad.

So lads what's the news on the registration extension?

Went to work when Mr Slippery said they'd consider reopening registration?

What happened?

Reminds me too much of arguments I've had/seen at home.

Way too stressful.

Trump never apologises. This is in stark contrast to our cuckservative elite, who are forever apologising for some faux-pas. Look at Oliver Letwin apologising over some comments he made confidentially about the London riots in the 1980s. Look at Cuckeron apologising for making £18,000 in an offshore account over 15 years, meanwhile Blair deals with dodgy dictators and takes their millions of shekels and no apology needed.

Stop it.

(checked)

Thanks lads

Not enough remainians registered so they decided to bend the rules

Sorry lad I can't sleep. I'll shut off the laptop now.

confirmed

What is this magic.
Just did the test and got this.

Why isn't anyone posting?

It's 00:24 on a Thursday.

LOUIS HAD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WHEREVER HIS MOTHER WAS SHE WAS INTOLERABLE. HE DECIDED TO KILL HER

Why are parents such bullies, lads?

topkek

He needs to control his damned wife my boy.

Had a similar thing to this a couple years ago.

Middle aged women can be disgusting.

What's this? A woman getting in the way?

Lad, just join NA and have the lads come and smash her shit in lol

that is too real lads

It's bloody hilarious tbh fam

Gonna get a job this summer lads. Don't wanna become a Louis

Remember when rustle got rustled and disappeared from his attempted political career entirely?

Feels good

Might be too late lad

Do it lad, when i got my first part time job it helped with me and the fam tbh

vocaroo.com/i/s13ZdCEYEpNW

Fellow Speerchucker reporting in

Sorry… lad…

I can really sympathise with dad leaving mum sometimes.
Used to get so stressed whenever mum drank because it'd always end up in an argument of some kind.
She's got a massive working class chip on her shoulder she keeps secret until you start speaking to her drunk and she becomes vile.

Then she usually would start hitting me/trying to get me into a headgrip.
As I got older and stronger though she statred to pussy out and just flail her arms about.

I hate families.

Kek are any of you actually like this? I got kicked out at 17 so I never really got a chance to get this bad. I did slip back into NEETdom but it was in my own rented basement suite in my mid twenties.

Lads, look at this
youtu.be/VNlqdeGSMT8?t=16m58s

Russell Brand assaults a lad and then has him carted off by the Police.

16 minutes 58 seconds.

Well played lad.

My sides.

went to job agency
>"What position are you in now? Are you already employed, unemployed, what?"
>"Oh excellent, right. So when did you finish College?"
>"So what have you been doing for the past year?"

similar experience here

yeah the same really my little brother used to be like that and lock himself in the house and my dad would bash on the door and try to get him out until my mum wouldnt let my dad come in the house anymore which only made it worse but now he lives with my dad so its alright. single mothers can fuck you up

Oh I know fam, I'll never have the confidence I should because of mine. I also had a nasty stepmother with my Dad so I could never escape. Now I'm pretty much Elliot Rodger.

The childish parent argument and shouting hit pretty close to home tbh, my mum and dad did it all the time when they were together and my dad did it with every girlfriend he's had since. It seems to always come down to the woman being ultra-protective, sensitive and overly tolerant and the father getting frustrated and impatient due to a lack of results and high standards. I've also had the same lecture about living in my room and spending too much time on the PC, but I've grown out of my depression and it's no longer a problem. Abandoning my lefty brainwashing helped a lot actually.

Honestly, I don't think I'd be a very good father after having the childhood I've had.

Single mothers seriously fuck you up badly.
The string of boyfriends my mum's had over the years, her going to college again on dad's money, the shit arguments, the shit parenting.
All of it's just made me a shit person.
I try to keep my cool now I'm an adult whenever I'm in a confrontational situation but there's always a part of me that wants to hit the person I'm arguing with.

I think if I ever got a girlfriend I'd probably end up beating her.

WEW

fuck off dickhead

Everything makes sense now.

Calm down m8

Yes I am a circus animal

Always wondered why a friend of mine is as autistic as he is and this thread has finally demonstrated why.

I was raised by a single father, so there.

Media groupthink putting us against him

Hilary and Obama are gods on the otherhand

What did Louie do to Bowden?

bbc.co.uk/news

As predicted the BEEB makes this nobody mainstream news

At least it isn't more Hillary

REEEEEEE WHY WONT MY NORMIE BROTHER STOP RUINING MY LAN PARTIESSSSSSSSSSS

this can't be real it plays like a comedy show

This is as real as your chances of not being a NEET, lad.

I'm in employment of promoting Brexit you stupid fucking piece of shit :)

yea

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/race-baiting-farage-questioner-itv-invited-black-podcast/

IT WAS A SET UP

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS RIGGED

Heartbroken user here

Turns out I'm actually enjoying this so much more than you could imagine lads…

Lad fill me in

I'm glad you're feeling better.

The guy sounds like a prick.

One of my best friends betrayed me in regards to a female. Have a look at my earlier post in the thread for more detail here

Suppose that Brexit does happen, what do we do about the immigrants already here?

What a shithead tbh

Nothing will happen, they are protected under conventions. Likewise, our expats will not be sent home. All that will change is future immigration.

Immigrants could be given a time period for them to apply for work permits, and be deported if they fail to meet the criteria.

European Human Rights would no longer apply, allowing the deportation of foreign criminals without muh right to family life getting in the way. ECHR also prohibits mass deportations and expulsions.

Of course, this all depends on the ruling party's policies on such matters.

If it's easier for Aussies, Kiwis and Canucks to come over, there could be an increase in white, English-speaking immigration.

I don't see how he betrayed you. He liked the girl too and made his own moves.

Stop being such a pussy about it. You got outmaneuvred fairly. The right thing for you to have done is to have continued courting her.

And it's just pathetic that you think you can't face your friends now because she didn't reciprocate. Then you're going to guilt them for falling in love? Sad.

They'll no doubt just start importing nogs and wogs from the Commonwealth if we do leave. Aussies and Kiwis won't even get a look in.

Too late.

The friends think he's a cunt.

Normies btfo

Do you think under those conditions that that would result in the expulsion of enough foreigners to make Britain non-pozzed again?

Going after the girl your mate likes is a dick move user

There is no dibs. Until she's his girlfriend, it's fair game.

Of course, you also shouldn't manipulate your mate for your gain. But there is way for you to play fairly while still being friends.

It's a shitty thing to do whatever the circumstances.

Mate I'm going to say it and you're going to hate for it but…

FUCKING CUCK LOL

I kept thinking of Louis XIV

Not when the poz is internal, with white Brits demanding it.

That's how you lose friends and girls aren't worth the trouble generally. My mates do dibs, nothing wrong with it unless you pussyfoot about it.

Had he done the decent thing and said something to me and prevented me from carrying on with it to the point of asking her out I would be significantly less upset. It's his clandestine behaviour going behind mine and everyone else's backs that changes this into a betrayal.

It's also extremely hypocritical since just a few weeks ago, when someone started going out with a girl he went out with years ago for a couple of months and never had sex with, he wailed and cried for hours of how he had been betrayed.

lads i'm fucking miserable

I'm in a pretty sorry state myself, user. Teetering the brink tbh. What's got you down?

been at uni for 4 years. haven;t managed to pull once, i know it's a normie problem but i'm a normie. i'm not unattractive i just have horrendous social skills. A bit damaging tbh when i see qt english girls pulling pakis every night,

What's up with you, user?

You're in the wrong place to pull as a (((problematic))) white male. Get outside of that milieu and start hanging out with normal, non-pozzed people. Join a gym, a real spit-and-sawdust one, and start making friends there.

already at a gym. That's what is irritating. I'm pretty good looking, and been bulking up for 2 years now. The problem is, i can't adapt to the normie skank immoral culture. Girls like me but i can;t; initiate. I know it seems laughable tbh

Lad just have confidence and bullshit as much as possible that's what I do and it works for me about 3 out of 10 times

its hard when females are fucking irmmoral skanks

Lads, I planned to do something with my evening but sat and watched Dice hard on netflix instead.

Now I know die hard is on Netflix, how fucked am I?

Hype the fuck up, britbongs.

You have to meme in the brexit

Aren't you looking for a pump and dump? Sure they are immoral but what isn't about pulling, also have a wingman it does help if they know how to do it. I find if I wingman for a mate it's best to pretend he has a reputation for being a freak in the bed they get all interested and excited.

i do have a wingman but he;s polish and usually more durnk than me and therefore uselss

Well you don't need one and there's other ways to have a ONS then clubbing. I've just started talking to a girl an hour ago and we are meeting up some time next week (if she doesn't back out or something), I'm a 5/10 at best. Just be confident and realise you will never see these girls again if you fuck up.

Humblebrag: the post

lad lets meet up with SA and have some banterous redp illed discusson

I'm excited to fuck her tbh it's been a while for me as I've not left home much after leaving uni, let me have my moment.

Just pointing out, that was a massive humblebrag.

Isn't the discord thing which we were planning the meet up thing on dead?

I'm sorry lad if I could I would delete it but I can't

I've seen these posts before.

no lads we'll have a pint of ale and have a good hearty time, whats the harm tbh

I should really start learning how to get women.

It'd be weird to be much older than 18 and still have your virginity.

Just stop caring. It makes it much easier

Need alcohol/drugs for that

You're so right. Kek begs us to. But we just aren't big enough and need the international community to help meme it

No you don't. Just try to desensitize yourself to the world, lock yourself in your room until you get so fucking depressed you just don't care. (Not enough to off yourself of course)

Isolation only makes you worse at socialising

No that's bad.

Easier to just drink/smoke puff until you're brain switches off and you don't care about anywone.

:^)))))))))

I'd really like it if you stopped pushing anti-memes here.

eh, it worked for me

woah there lad, don't go too far into it. You'll become an addict

Looks great lad

I suppose the problem comes when you do both

Not my OC but the dubs say this is an important one to spread

Based as fuck, I live next to a guy who trades JCB vehicles around the world who know local celebrities and they are all voting to leave apparently.
I live in the north east if any user was wondering

It does seem like everyone i know is voting leave. Who are these large masses voting remain? It cant all be students.

lads look what was in the other thread

Also WOW

It's mostly the Labour ethnic minorities in urban areas like that nig that wouldn't stop interrupting our Nige. Students too as you said, and the SJW Green crowd you would find hanging around Starbucks.

Also I dare say people who work in the public sector. People who see remain as a way to keep their job, who completely ignore the case for sovereignty who hold no loyalty to our country.

odds going up lads, not looking good

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

MORNING LADS

Just vote and know you did what was right, lad

Leave of course but betting remain

I think I am thoroughly bored with this referendum now.

Who honestly hasn't made their mind up yet?

Trusting the wisdom of the market, not the wisdom of the electorate

tbh the people I trust the opinion of (when they are talking frankly) are people like bookies, ad men, and stock traders because they put their money where their mouth is

also

If the odds are inaccurate then there's money to be made

is this what dreams are made of?

Its become a cliche tbh fam

it's hard to banter with autists tbh

have you wanked your dick off yet lad

that HD is dangerous

i'll pass m8

Filtered

it'll get better fam trust me

It's not because it's offensive
it's because it's tame and passe

But you get to see Roger Scruton's wry smile in amazing detail

Felt good about that one tbh.

Also, I always thought an EU edit of vid related would be really great.

What life could have been like

youtu.be/vpiKSpawixo?t=7m11s

Stefan has turned into a fully fledged WN, in one video he outright says he no longer believes in ethnic egalitarianism or white racism.

Is Identity Politics™ as bad here as it is in America?

I see it creeping in with all these wealthy London non-whites claiming to be oppressed.

lol, all those poor West indian kids must be pissed off that middle-class African kids are getting all the diversity posts.

He's a 'High IQ Nationalist'

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/09/three-black-teenagers-anger-as-google-image-search-shows-police-mugshots

brilliant

To be honest I find the faggy depiction of white teenagers to be grossly offensive

It's not just that but I noticed any 'ethnic' comedian on t.v. their routine consists of how trendy blacks are and how out of touch whites are, dancing music e.t.c. It's all based on race. Their very identity is how oppressed they are, how much they enrich the whites.

It's mainly contained to London and the Birmingham, but it's creeping in to more towns and cities, especially because of media.

When the Great War comes I hope that in the uncucked society that follows we can revive this manner of being British, I say!

meant for

I agree.

My wife and I play a game with non-white tv standups

If it's longer than a minute I do the dishes.
I never do the dishes ;^)

WE HAVE A TRAITOR

Probably a plant from the beginning.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36485464

That's well done tbh

LITERALLY WHO
Yeah she was given a biscuit to play dead

My eyes were opened when someone pointed out that our liberal elites are essentially one and the same with America's, they run in the same circles and have the exact same pretentious outlook on political matters.

Our luvvies are so deluded, however, that they genuinely think their Americanised perspective translates perfectly to UK politics - which is why more often than not they'll bring up American phenomenons like "people of colour" and wonder why the white working class is completely alienated.

Is to be expected m8

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TURN BACK TIME YOU CAN'T TURN BACK TIME STOP TRYING TO TURN BACK TIME HISTORY IS IN THE PAST IT'S 2016

lol I was watching last night, London at the Palladium with family. I happened noticed the audience was exclusively white, which in itself was surpring, two acts before the end they bring on a black 'comedian' who happened to be from London, his act was race based, in that without blacks white music would just be Eurovision, his routine continued along that tone.

You're right, they have nothing without talking either how oppressed they are, how different they are to white people(while in politics saying there is no difference between the races) or how they somehow enrich our white culture with their twerking dancing.

I apologise for the rant, but it's there, always.
Now don't even get me started on the number of black male, white female interracials on advertisements there are now. It's not even subtle anymore.

you're right lad, culture is stoopid anyway

Yes, rehomed in the ground.

Same with any violent criminal. They should just be hanged.

We don't need these people in our society.

I love those pompous outfits, modern aristocracy needs to stop being so humble.

KEK

I wonder what they'll say when their regime collapses?

The left can't seem to grasp that not every life is worth something.

Who's?

scousers lel
youtu.be/vpiKSpawixo?t=20m8s

tbh I only saw the cameron part, kinda regret it

new thread time?

These mad Marxists who seemingly run every facet of our media

Not a jerrycuck tbh but that bit where he cups the wounded soldiers bandaged face, and then the soldier salutes him immediately, even when all the others don't, makes me tear up a bit tbh

I know, I love it. I want one of these thick cloaks with the St. George's flag on.

The guy who does those videos is an ardent Labour party supporter and sometimes donor.

Accurate even today

Doesn't exist lad.

They're all globalist cucks and should hang.

It's like that Zika virus thing.

There's some woman that brought her anchor baby to America and the costs for lifetime care will range between 1 and 10 million dollars.

While it's a yank example we're hardly bereft of off kilter example of Government spending.

Surely it will all collapse at some point.

Ah yea will be interesting when/if that happens

FRESH BREAD

What a cuck, that's like donating to Bernout

Oh that reminds me - I read an article yesterday about some American woman who'd wrote an open letter to her doctor. Basically he advised aborting her down syndrome fetus and she ignored him, raised it for a few years before presumably realising he was right and going into LOOK HOW WRONG YOU WERE, LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM HAHAHAHA ;_; mode for attention.

BRIT/POL/ WORSHIPS ADOLF HITLER. HE WAS RIGHT

just in case anyone was wondering about the shitty Dresden and civic nationalism banter