I am young looking, and I don't get older big jawed people

I am young looking, and I don't get older big jawed people,
I think I am an alien, how does someone like me breed, I am almost a circle face

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/yaboiprest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll breed with you, honeypot!

ayyyyy lmaooo

post picture of yourself OP

I feel a little embarrassed mate but here you go!

Harry Potter/10

AYYLMFAO
Found your Facebook by the way
facebook.com/yaboiprest

you look really young but that isnt because of your face shape, I dont think it would help too much but I have a pretty strong chin and still look like a 15 year old

op here, that's not even me, this guy looks his age,
i have a true baby face

post pics then you fucking faggot
besides girls kinda like baby faces, as long as you dont look fat or have a moonface you should be fine

i do have a fat, round face though
here's me now, and when i was skinnier,
i know losing weight would help,
i think the biggest hurdle is my self esteem.
i've had two really pretty girlfriends, but they both fell apart, and I loved them both.
i pretty much gave up for a long time

lose weight and keep your hair short (longer than it is now)
you look around 20-25 in fat bearded state so thats a plus either way, groom that beard and let it grow out a bit in lenght but not on the neck, either thats a weird angle or your hair is very flat, if its flat because its short let it grow out a little, if its flat because it doesnt want to keep up try washing and condiotioning it, maybe get one of those curling sprays (dont worry you wont get curly hair it will just start standing up a bit more so you can get the messy hair look)
Youre a pretty handsome man if you would take care of yourself, how old are you now?

And try to aim for these pictures if youre just doing it to look good for teh ladies, and you dont always have to be a real looker to get good girls to like you (im like an 8/10 on my very very best but I still get some pussy because im just goofy and fun to be with (according to my female roommate anyway))

overall I would date you in your current state if youre smile was cute and you had a nice personality

The main trick is to get your hair and beard in a way that it looks great in a messy style, youre average handsome guy just has good genes were his hair is semi-curlly and stands up without products, if you dont know exactly what youre doing avoid products at all cost, just use your hands and your imagination

also im not saying these men are exactly what women want, im just picking these examples as they are easy to reproduce and incorporate your beard (looks good on you just not what you have right now)

Fatties shouldn't be on top.

shit forgot to mention
tanning is must, any man (especially if youre other features are dark) looks much better with a good tan, now you look like a chink, but with a bit of tanning you could look southern european or even summerian, just much better than pale
if you have anymore questions dont be afraid to ask, however I must tell you im not the most succesful with women either because im way too selfconcious and lazy, I do however know way more than a heterosexual male should know about this stuff

Got any general advice for genetic dropouts with a shitty hairline? shitty hairline. not bald

if youre OP youre hairline looks fine from here, but I'd reccomend the same
Make sure that your hair looks good when messy, make sure it stands up a little but is still able to be shaped, where you would normally just whip your hand backwards through your hair you would have to kinda shake your hair to the front, if you have longer hair you can try picture 2 but I dont reccomend long hair, just keep the short-medium hair and keep it volumous, meaning it naturally goes away from your head but not straight, kinda like a loose afro
because youre a man you can pick up almost any mid range (10$ total) shampoo-condioner set, make sure you use both and no more than 2-3 per week

ofcourse because im a lazy fuck number 2 works fine, number 1 is just what you could be going for if youre going overboard on getting girls, however its still mainly luck and personality

Advice fag has one thing wrong though
Women in general dont like beards, they look neat and are pretty cool but women much rather have a clean shaven guy

funny, but on a serious note if youre dressing and grooming to be percieved as handsome by the opposite sex, then the opinion of the opposite sex should probably be valued

I'm just glad that didn't happen to me. But it is a tale as old as time, nonetheless.

It depends on the person really, if you have acne or acne scars then a beard can cover that up nicely, if you have a baby face a good beard will help that (emphasis on good)
however if your chin game is strong you look better without in most cases

I am an alien. And you will never find someone to breed with, I've given up. Ever seen "they exist?"

that shitty 2014 flick?

[checked]

Get some fucking T you god damn loser.