Brit/pol/ #939: My Vocaroos Aren't Shit Edition

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36480764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for me

You got the thread number wrong but at least there's a new thread. Bump so other anons find it.

Cancerous. This thread needs to be deleted and a proper one made.

No that's not me.

I wish the BNP still existed.
It was the only party I've ever felt truly motivated by.

EU vote registration deadline extended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36480764

You are a huge faggot

Why do you do this lad?

The last thread was supposed to be 938 fam, just wish i made links but I'm naughty tbh

I'm making another.

Is this the real TTPW?

Out of principle I'm going to abandon this thread. This isn't >>>/politics/ you stupid cunt.

They really are pushing it as far as possible to try and get as many faggots on side. Id bet that crash was engineered.

Yeah lad, finnaly lopped me cock off tbh

no time lad.

NOOOOOOO LAD I CONSTANTLY BEGGED YOU NOT TO

Good lad. Fuck this shit.

/politics/ attention whore shitposting.

i want to stay here tbh lads

how long until balkanisation of the UK?

This.

What a fag.

Copy paste of last threads links with a proper brit/pol/ pic would be fine.

If you tolerate this you're welcoming an absolute neet shitfest

t. /politics/ niggers

PROPER THREAD HERE

PROPER THREAD HERE

Cheers lad.

MODS DELETE THIS ABOMINATION

OK :(

They were shit, which is why they're gone.

That's not why they're gone.

Could write a long essay on why they're gone.

And it would all be lies.

No doubt you'd claim Griffin's shit performance against a hostile audience and rigged media was part of it. Yet you know as well as I do that UKIP will keep going from strength to strength despite last night.

They aren't gone because of a single bad performance or because they were bad.
The Greenparty still exist and they're as shit as ever.

They're gone because quite literally every single politician and media outlet devoted themselves to getting rid of them and shattering them as a party.
Vid related.
It was really quite extraordinary.

The media don't have that much power. If they had support, they'd still exist. It's their own fault that they don't.

Yeah, vid related.
The media have no power at all in this country.
Wasn't like BNP members were getting attacked and beaten on the street.
Wasn't like the BNP membership list was leaked by antifa and teachers/workers were fired from their jobs because of it.
Wasn't like there were multiple panorama "exposed" documentaries of the BNP.
Wasn't like pakis were literally bussed into Barking and Dagenham by Labour to stop the BNP gaining their first MP there.
None of that happened. The media "don't have that much power."

Your hatred for white people is showing, Chaim.

They have support, it's just moved to UKIP.
Every BNP sympathetic person I knew now votes UKIP.
If Farage gets his cuck wish and manages to turn UKIP into the UK 5 star movement they'll jump ship.

No idea where I'll go then, but it certainly won't be for the Douglass Cuckswell party.

Police bias != the media.

Unions and state employers != the media.

Labour != the media.

The only media issue in your list. UKIP gets the same kind of treatment. Cameron vs Farage, Meet the Kippers, The European Disaster Movie, etc.

Don't blame the media for the govt.

Then it's not BNP support, is it? It's UKIP support that had to substitute the BNP before it knew about UKIP. You've just admitted UKIP is better by saying the BNP only got votes because there wasn't a UKIP around.

People switch to UKIP from the BNP because UKIP is better than the BNP, the same way people switch to UKIP from Labour and the Tories because UKIP is better than Labour and the Tories.

It's all Jews, idiot.
Jews control the media, they control the government.
They control the narrative. All of it stems from their control over cinema, music, newspapers, news etc

If the BNP exposed documentary was still up on Youtube I'd show you a clip where BBC reporters took a 15 minute BNP conference and edited it down to about 30 seconds.
I'd never seen anything like that and I haven't since.

lel

UKIP's been around for years, retard.
When the BNP won their 2 MEPs in 2009 UKIP held onto 12 and gained 1.

The 6% of the general public that voted for an ethnic nationalist party over the libertarian UKIP did so because they were ethnic nationalists.
They haven't abandoned their racist views, much as you wish they might have.

You claimed it was the media that killed the BNP. You were wrong and now your moving the goalposts because you know your claim is indefensible but don't want to admit you got it wrong.

They do that to UKIP all the time, retard. Literally last night, they said Farage gets accused of racism, then cut to a clip of him saying "At least I tell the truth".

Correction, they hadn't abandoned them in 2009. They had come 2014.

Gas yourself.

Except with UKIP someone defends them.
UKIP have the Mail and the murdoch press.

I've lived with working class whites all my life.
They're racist as fuck. The types of Northern and coastal whites who vote UKIP do so because they don't like non whites and want Britian to be a white man's country.
They don't give a toss about what the leader thinks and they'll never abandon their racism because it's inert.

My grandfather used to beat blacks bloody.
He was a lifelong Conservative party supporter.
My own mother says Jews should be deported.
She's now a UKIP member.

You were wrong and you were caught in your lies. Get over it.

>>>/gaschamber/

Anti white libertarians are hilarious.

When we leave the EU and UKIP's replaced by a true nationalist party your tears will be delicious

lads i'm so fucking miserable

why did i come to uni, everyone is a fucking immoral skank