Okay, I know you hate Marvel

Okay, I know you hate Marvel.
They pulled stuff Like Iron Dindu, Gwen and Miles race mixing, etc.
but are you ready for Occupy Avengers? isnt that shit like 5 years old now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.V3lJDbgrKM_#pq=PakZSl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They might as well call it Advanced Ideas Matter.

Marvel and DC: fountainheads of creativity.

I'm not even sure what this series is supposed to even be about.

But race mixing isn't bad, OP. And most people on the planet barring places like Japan are mixed race to some degree. You might have some Jewish blood in your veins, yourself.

This is just the nature of natural selection. If white people are bred out, then it means that they weren't fit for that environment. If blacks are bred out, then they weren't fit for that environment.

Don't be like those retarded SJWs that deny science, OP. You're better than that.

Storytime when, OP?

A very long time from now. New comics are advertised months in advance.

I forget they can't have peter parker because he is rich now

>>>Holla Forums

At least he is white.

Read more neutralityfag

I think Argentina was memed into whiteness somehow.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.V3lJDbgrKM_#pq=PakZSl

Holy shit am I on Bizarro Holla Forums? That's the first time I've ever seen any sort of comment on race mixing that wasn't Holla Forums jew propaganda or seen as an abomination deserving nothing less than damnation.

Then why are we even having threads? Unless OP can do a relevant storytime, the fucking conversation is going to dry up real quick. I don't even know what Occupy Avengers MEANS. Because, no matter how you spin it, nothing the Avengers do can be directly related to banks and big corporations. Unless the fallout of Civil War II is the public, rightfully, saying the Avengers are a bunch of fucking incompetents who went immediate thought crime the moment they had the chance, instead of using their pet precog in a moderated, justified manner. I mean, if Ms. Marvel is busting perps before they commit crimes everyday, none of those guys are going to jail, because you can't convict a guy on thought crime.

You don't know what Occupy Avengers means either

Just make one big thread of every upcoming cover, instead of a thread for EVERY FUCKING COVER. Then it actually becomes a thread.

You know what this reminds me of? The Movement.

Storytime when?

Please stop trying to fit in OP

Oh shit, they are not trying to hide anymore.

Are they actually just trying to kill the comics line at this point? Is it some tax write off for the movies?

..Yeah, you're right.

We currently have three seperate threads on three seperate uncoming Marvel titles we know nothing about. It'd be better to have one thread on this upcoming lineup.