Would you rather have sex with someone of a different race or have incest sex?

would you rather have sex with someone of a different race or have incest sex?

does having sex with someone polish count?

if they have a different skin color,yes

Hard choice. Both would be hot.

what about softannapl?

different race
incest is a huge turn off for me

no

Depends how hot each individual is.

But my entire family myself included is butt ugly. So I'm gonna have to go interracial.

Jessica Alba is a spic so yes

Neither tbh

I think I could fuck a japanese girl

You specifically get hard mode: has to be noticeably distinct from whatever race you are. And your sister/brother is quite sexy also. What choose?

Plenty of hot spics out there and then there are jap girls I can fuck.

Only if my daddy was black

To answer fairly, someone of a different race. I like both ideas, but incest works better as a fantasy.

Why are you ancestral user? You want people to agree with your perversion so your stacking the deck see

Thats stacking the deck, you WANT people to say they would rather fuck family you sick fuck.

this

my only siblings are male and my mother is fat so, different race.

asian.

Do I get to pick the race?

I'd probably pick race; incest is kind of hot but I feel like it could get really awkward.

really? you would fuck your mom?

another race because i wouldn't have to see them again

Lol, no you fag, I was just making it hard form him specifically because I felt like he got off easy. And, really? All I said is the person has to be of a *noticeably* different race, not that they have to be ugly or deformed. I think you're the one who has a racism issues my nigger.

But seriously, I would like to see you and only you, out of anyone in the world, get raped by a family member.

No need to choose OP. I already fuck my Asian half sister erry day