Men should have the right to slap women

What all the domestic violence cases have in common?

The man couldn't slap the woman.

So the argument built up and led to rage, which led to extreme body harm.

Make slap legal, end domestic violence:
youtube.com/watch?v=W4vVR9aPx50

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lj0PL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard.

Can you make a video without that stupid voice? It adds nothing and only makes us think you're a retarded youtube memer.

Stefan does it right.

Roosh pls

You are a retard it's not a one way law that is only for men

Women are children you can't punish. Wtf do you think will happen white knight mangina? They are going to act like spoiled cunts.

Have a woman for more than a few years, and you will understand.

Didn't know you were a bunch of swjs dick lickers and feminist brown tongues

No wonder Trans Nazis can't get a White girlfriend.

This isn't your blog faggot, sage

White women are on a sex strike against White Genocide, so they'll try to sabotage any intimate relationships with a group that they deem to be anti-white… In this case, white women have correctly stereotyped white men as being sick self-hating, white anti-white traitors. Why would anyone want to be so closely attached with someone who is likely to be against them based on their race? This activity is called the white women sex strike against White Genocide.

#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

Womens are like doors. If you dont slam them, they will not shut.

Because all women are whores.

This is a shit, shill thread. I'm crashing it now.

Tavistock Institute. Hillary Clinton

Have fun with the countershill bomb

Ashes and Echoes

I've had to slap my woman twice, both times because she struck me first. I also had to force her down and spank her bare assed once, but that was because she felt it was appropriate to break something of mine that she knew I valued dearly during one of her woman-tantrums.

At first I was terrified. Oh god, am I going to jail? But after things calm down, each time, she approached me admitting that she deserved it and respects me more for putting her in her place.

I shit you not, each time this has occurred, she was eager for the rest of the day to be a "good girl," looking giddy while washing dishes, eager to bring me ice cold refreshments and to serve me a nice meal, eager to drain my balls. It's been about a year since her spanking and she hasn't tried to overstep to that extent since. Best thing to happen in our relationship imo.

I don't recommend this for everyone, but it did wonders for me and I have no regrets.

007 nailed it years ago.

webm related.

/thread

So true

You started right then finished wrong

Betting 100$ that OP has never been married.

Betting an additional 50$ that OP is underage.

we're SJWs and feminists because we think your voice sounds retarded? lol

sage because, yes you can slap a woman. I am slowly discovering that the reason why these laws exist is because women do not act promptly or at all when something happens to them.

I have molested/assaulted many women. I have even driven a few to suicide.

The browner the women the more disposable, it might be hard tog et away with grabbing a white women's ass (unless you know her/are very attractive, 9/10s of the time they will value your friendship and not want to lose it over something as "small" as sexual molestation) but you an practically flat out grope a niggers tits, and all they will think is white boi want sum.
(not that you would ever want too, holy shit, also never miscegnate, if you must fuck beasts wrap it}

If you want to try something, next time you are hanging out with a female friend, try to reach out and bite her neck out of nowhere
(works best if you are a normal person, not some hoverhand freak, lean in like you are going to hug her, as it begins oxytocin production), you will find that she wont stop you. Afterwards, if she questions why just smile and say nothing.

The police will not properly investigate a minority or hookers death if there is an apparent cause nearby.

Moderation anons, in moderation you may rule the entire world.

Also; If you hate israel/jews as much as I do, spread anti-semitism among your in group/ town.

If you normalize it you win.

You're lying.

No you can't. The law says different. You're a moron.

Reported for incitment

Om nom nigga.

You've got the be the biggest retard on /fringe/

No mater how many threads you follow me through, nothing will ever work, man. Nothing. The only thing you can do at this point is filter me, or leave the thread.

All consuming.

Eternal Misery.

There is no Escape.

I am the voice of the Old Gods. They are angry, wrathful and despise humanity.

Ashes and Echoes

Call it thirsty if you want, you're wrong. I'm no longer thirsty. I just hate women.

But nobody is able to do the things they're claiming. There is no way you could ever hit a woman and get away with it forever. Eventually, she'll find a better deal. They always do.

I wonder where you got this idea from. Or if you're just trying to influence someone.

There are no such thing as vampires.

Vampires are just fictional versions of the Jews

Ashes and Echoes

I know you can smell it on the air.
I know you can see it pulsing through veins when you look at people.

Onision?

You're obsessed. It's kind of sad.

There are no such thing as vampires.

He's just a retard who came into the Oathuist thread trying to tell me that I'm a vampire. He's deluded, even more than me.

Ashes and Echoes

Onision is a crisis actor, caught him on above top secret one time, pretending to be "Peter Wiggan"

You can deny it all you want, that doesn't change the facts.

You thirst.
Your beacon burns bright in the eternal darkness, and there's not really any way you can hide that.

Damn, son. That's some intense shlling! So, a crisis actor is trying to convince me I'm a vampire?

Does he even know who he's talking to?

I'm the greatest shitposter alive. That's it and that's all. Vampires are simply fictional representations of Jews.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever Onision. You've been outed. I suggest you find another target, you're only going to go mad dealing with me.

Ashes and Echoes

Dude, Onision, seriously… no one likes you.

Being as cynical as you might be forgivable, if there was anything about you other than smoke and mirrors.

You are just an attention whore, cutting on yourself because the only emotions you feel stem from your psychopathy, and capacity to trick others into thinking that you aren't a complete piece of bought and paid for shit.

Please go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Onision.

Onision.

Funny how that name has power with you.

And you don't even know mine!

Ashes and Echoes

?

5243a1 is Onision.

I'm whoever you want me to be, friend.

That ain't gonna stop yer thirst.

it's sort of japaneese and hebrew…

Oni-Scion

There is no thirst Onision

There is only you being outted.

or, perhapse, Oni-Zion

I used to work with Onision at O'charlies… he went by the name of "Hunter"

I'm glad you feel like you accomplished something.
That won't stop the dreams, but go you anyhow.

Your voice is retarded. Stop making excuses for a shit video.

Reminds me of a friend I had, I used to call him Oni-san. He joined the navy a long while back, and he was one of my greatest convention friends from my weebshit days.

Too bad he's still in the Machine.

Ashes and Echoes

Whatever, Oniscion. You're wrong. And everyone knows it. NO SUCH THING AS VAMPIRES.

No, Fam… the vampire thing is an ancient story about jews sucking blood out of the penises of baby goys

K

my husband/boyfriend should be able to spank me. no-one else unless he says so, no slapping.

because that never happens.

A much simpler way to deal with a woman that is baiting you into an argument is "Cock Therapy"
If you assume that she is instigating because of some unresolved tension, then you are perfectly justified in fucking her to relieve her of the tense uncomfaortable feels that are making her be a bitch.
Make sure that you make her thank you during and after.

bump because shill raid

Onision: Pic Related.

Crisis Actor.

Check Em

This is now a DESIGNATED Thread

The feet of a Jesus statue starts dripping water. Pajeets think it's holy and start worshiping and drinking it. But then…. archive.is/lj0PL

And I presume that this is supposed to be the large nosed, red curley haired devil?

A man should have the right to dispense a good slap once his women gets out of place. Nothing wrong with it.

And all society problems are gone! Excellent!

You can already slap women and get away with it if you give her vagina tingles. Hell you can slap her and she'll defend you from beta cuck white knights or cops who try to get involved if you give her gina tingles, that's just how women are.

Yeah, I mean the law should be changed somehow. Actually most abuse is F on M