Watch The Myth outside of JewTube!

The HEVC version of The Myth is finally ready for downloading. It's 3.5 gigabytes large. The link is at:
sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html

You'll need VLC or another H265 supporting video player to watch it. The H264 version is about 14 gigs in size, hence the newer codec.

The Myth is to political philosophy what TGSNT is to history revisionism. I believe it's the most important thing pollacks can watch, once they get a grip on the situation that's going on. This isn't the redpill - it's the red feast!

The banner on the bottom is going to run for a good long while and any help getting people clued in about The Myth would be greatly appreciated. If you want to watch the YouTube version, it's at:
8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html

THANKS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html
archive.is/HExtS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
archive.is/OBGB1
archive.is/tW6fu
archive.is/2XIvX
archive.is/qLRZx
archive.is/Zny36
archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ
archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc
archive.is/QnTTA
archive.is/eZKc9
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd
archive.is/MB0Yy
archive.is/Tqv7s
archive.is/s3BjC
archive.is/Yy9JB
archive.org/download/TheMythHEVC/TheMythHEVC_archive.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the film is great but is not very good red pill material for normies to digest because it is way too long, the pic in the OP looks like a virus.

Bump.

A virus? It's just a larger version of the ad I'm running on the bottom. There are no working GIF exploits that I've seen in years. The last image ones out in the wild simply crashed things. A buffer overrun is tricky with an image because no mature image decompression library (e.g. zlib, ligjpeg, libpng) under allocates the bitmap buffer. All image formats store height and width (normally plus a bit depth), and most also give an explicit bitmap size (some account for stride, etc). This information is used to allocate the bitmap buffer. The obvious vector of having the remaining file bytes extend beyond that buffer, thus allowing buffer overrun (and thereby potentially inserting malicious code into executable space), has already been patched ages ago.

The only danger is in new file formats and new decoders. Sorry, GIF was only aids during the patent fight.

14 gigs; how fucking long is it? There’s no H.265 hardware acceleration in existence yet, so what will that do temperature-wise?

I'm glad you liked the film, btw. :)

It's not intended for normies. It's not a gentle persuasion and, even if it tried to be, what was politically correct in the 1930s is very politically incorrect in (((current year))).

It's the hard core truth for the people ready for it. A minority of those on Holla Forums fit that description. :)

I'll seed this until the rivers run red, user.

About 4 hours (it's in three parts), but it's 1080p with high DPI artwork used throughout, so very lossy compression would be sad. H265 isn't bad at all in software decoding from what I've experienced.

However, encoding is a major pain in the butt and can easily take 10x longer than H264.

You're a God among men, user.

OP where can I learn more about the sunwheel society?

It's funny because if you download the 3 part videos from YouTube, using 4KVideoDownloader and the .mkv format, they, aggregated, have a size of 3.22GB.

the color merchant image was created at first as a Jpeg by kikes as a virus to infect computers of Holla Forumsacks.

cuck, use youtube-dl

OP, do you know anything about granola or tesla coils?

Check out the FAQ on the website. There's an interview coming with Renegade as well. There are also a few notes in 8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html

Yeah, that's YouTube quality for you. I guarantee you the 3.5 GB of the H265 looks far better. :)

Lots of it in California, land of fruits and nuts.

Having written more than one exploit myself when I was an angsty good-for-nothing liberal, I'd love to see the original file that proves that. It's not like you can't see what's in the JPEG file structure.

Just look at this thread fam
archive.is/HExtS

MPV for loonix/OSX, MPC-HC for windows. you may want to make a standard H264 one or a H264 10bit so technologically ignorant and potato computers can play it back without issue.

I don't like your ad but I'll give it a look

Nice disinfo, stallman.

I am also MPV masterace

fuck off back to >>>/4chan/ kike
HomOSeX AND MICRO$HIT ARE BOTNET

icrosoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
archive.is/OBGB1

Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
archive.is/tW6fu

Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
archive.is/2XIvX · archive.is/qLRZx

Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input, location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history, even after related settings are turned off:
archive.is/Zny36 · archive.is/sz1nt
archive.is/g3QdQ · archive.is/ko469
youtube.com/watch?v=nHA2s04Vtdc

A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:

Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
archive.is/QnTTA · archive.is/eZKc9

Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A

Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
archive.is/vhjwm
archive.is/2jehd

Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
archive.is/MB0Yy

Microsoft owns Pando Networks, famous for the malware/botnet Pando Media Booster.
Windows Update in Windows 10 utilizes P2P by default, most likely the same P2P technology used by Pando Media Booster.
Essentially it turns your PC into a zombie host server, wasting your bandwidth serving updates to other computers.
This also means Windows Update might be utilized later to spread malware through the P2P system via 0days.
archive.is/Tqv7s · archive.is/s3BjC · archive.is/Yy9JB

It would only affect the original JPG. Any derivatives would be exported e.g. through Photoshop, GIMP, MS Paint, whatever and wouldn't have the exploit. Sounds more like the idea is to scare people from spreading the merchant meme.

Israel good at technology. Nope. They just act the way they do in all such fields. Stealing, lying, bluffing, colluding, cheating, etc. They are very good at inner communication however, as it's been their super power for literally centuries (well, that and treating Gentiles in a socio-pathological way).

Do those have an HEVC decoder? That's why VLC is recommended.

What don't you like about the ad? I felt like the original was too safe. This movie is intact.

I just want to add in with everyone else that the OP gif a complete shit.

Rosenberg's execution is a fantastic hook, though, use that in some way.

I know right.
You're still spreading disinfo about merchant pics. They're clean.

If I'm wrong, post proofs or fuck off.

Please don't shit up this thread with rudeness. Microsoft 10 is cancer, without a doubt, but he didn't say to UPGRAYEDD.

You think it'd be better without the merchant?

DUPLICATE THREAD

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

DUPLICATE THREAD

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

Okay, pal. Please call the mods to this thread so they can sticky it and keep you from sliding it.

Fuck off idiot this is actually something that deserves duplicate threads.
I am seeding the torrent btw OP will you make another thread on here when the sunwheel society interview is published?

Hello Anti-Evalion Shill.
Remember to behave or you'll be purged again.
Try to control your brain damage a little.

Sure. Sounds like a good idea. Should be interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing it.

What do you think? Keep the Merchant in the ad?

Classic spammer technique. Have a distracting argument with yourself within the thread you're trying to sink. That's why it's important to make the OP have the crucial content.

Some fast peers get on this and I'll seed it from a 500mbit line…

I thought about buying a seedbox for a month for it, but first it seems like there needs to be enough interest. Sounds like you already have it covered? :)

GNU and other free software licenses only work well because there's no limit to the software being reproduced and the software admins/devs need it to be open

in all honesty, I don't know. I haven't kept up with the details of media players in years. VLC is still fine these days, but there's other players that do better jobs if you care.

I didn't like seeing that thread for the colored kike and noticing the ad at the same time, felt like it was astroturfing and ignored the ad.
I don't like animated ads that try to talk to you either, that may be preference.

go fap to your useful idiot whore somewhere else.

The ad looks a little shitty but I already had the myth of the 20th century as next in line to read after I finish one of venners books so I was already interested.

What is your relation to the sunwheel society by the way? You spoke in the other thread as if you are only some associate and not part of their group but you have been working hard and even considered allocating funds to spreading this with the seedbox.

So what the fuck is this movie about?

I'd add also that OSS devs have been predominately European. The quality difference is noticeable and it's amazing what some free-time hobbyists have done vs H1b visa megacompanies.

I'm more than open to suggestions to improve the ad. I'm not attached to it and it's free to swap it at any time. I actually thought about having a $25 pot for the best ad for it, but that seemed a bit crass.

Well, by seedbox I'm talking about a $10/month type thing, but I'm lucky enough to be relatively successful in my career. Spending $100 or so to help a project that I'm sympathetic to seems totally worth it to me. They asked me if I'd help them out getting this published and out there for people. I'm no marketing person, but they cared more about the fact I had similar beliefs. So, I'm doing what I can. I think they're great and hope they make more stuff.

Torrent link: archive.org/download/TheMythHEVC/TheMythHEVC_archive.torrent

Faster than normal download.
I'm seeding.

It's a major abridgement (about 1/4 the original length) of the NSDAP's chief philosopher's masterpiece narrated along accompanying art work. The work it is based on is extremely important in right-wing philosophy, but also very suppressed and ignored. Setting aside all the anti-Rosenberg propaganda, it's a challenging book and so what they did with it is actually really awesome for turning on people's minds.

Thanks, user!

Duplicate Thread

Locking this one

are you mods?