ISIS destroys the ancient gates of Ninevah

The remains of the ancient Assyrian city, which was settled as far back as as 6000 BC, are bulldozed by the goat fucking savage desert maniacs.

These walls were built in 700 BC.

Reminder that the iconoclast desert religions are for savage animals, thieves, rapists and murders.

The desert trilogy is dedicated to wiping all other religions off the face of the earth and erasing their history.

New footage released

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8rQJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Greek_temples
katana17.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
africanexecutive.com/modules/magazine/articles.php?article=277
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
ancient.eu/aqueduct/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629611/ISIS-threatens-destroy-Egypt-s-PYRAMIDS-latest-video-showing-fanatics-blowing-2-500-year-old-temple-Iraq.html
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160609/world/is-blows-up-3000-year-old-temple-to-the-god-of-wisdom.614837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont recall iconoclasy being a thing for Christians since early Orthodox history.

isis, savage animals that want to destroy all history that isn't about their desert pedo.

We will kill all muslims, they support this shit. One of these days the directive will be established and we can finally engage.

The middle east needs to be glassed, and all semitic religions, race myths, and ethnic groups left to the only place they ought to occupy; history.

one dune coon destroying another dune coon's sand castles. whatever.

Christians did it all the time. They were much worse than ISIS. ISIS can't even compare.

There were many white civilizations in that region in the ancient world.

Assyrian civilization was built by the Aryans newfag

They did the same thing to euro pagans and south Americans

Whatever happened to the Nineveh Plains Protection Unit?
They seemed pretty based.

Anyone else find it strange to hear all the biblical cities in the news?

Then you can’t really say it was a Christian thing, can you? That’s part of why papists aren’t Christian.

IT’S HUMAN HISTORY, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. YOU DON’T DESTROY HISTORY.

These faggots could be destroying or damaging ruins of the First Civilization. OUR civilization. We barely know it existed; we need all the remnants we can get.

Again I am not familiar. Most of what was done was done to churches and graven pictures of saints

You burned down every fucking temple, forced european women to be sex slaves and acted like fucking jews for 2000 years.

But that's not economic. Efficient is building these facilities next to quarries, where hundreds of thousands of tonnes of limestone can be extracted and converted, where centralized roads(There's a "limestone road" in every historic city across the world) make transportation simple and extremely cost effective.

No, the Catholics that organized the destruction of pagan temples did so for the express purpose of dissociating the thousands of sites dating back up to 10,000 years from the people who would claim them as their heritage, the men who would look on them fondly and with respect for their ancestors: Northern Europeans.

But thanks to the fucking inhumanity and brazen ignorance brought about by the faith of the Catholic church, "White people have no history"

This is the Beast. Never have I been so sure.

If it's not strong enough to stand up to a bulldozer who cares?

Puritanism in 17th century Britain. The fuckers smashed centuries-old stained glass windows, rood screens, mosaics, statues, and reliquaries because 'muh idolatry'.

It's the semitic spirit that possessed protestants to burn Botticelli paintings because

The only ISIS tier thing in Europe I remember was when protestants started burning everything Orthodox, Catholic and pagan.

Is your body strong enough to stand up to a bulldozer? Maybe we should put your worth to the test.

Reported for intl. You’re not even worth rebutting.

Kill yourself.

Burning idolatry is a good thing.

Sorry I meant actual worthwhile architecture.

Like I said. It was almost all against ourselves

salty because your sand rocks got broken?

thanks america

no they didnt

Caring about antiquity is the white mans burden, maybe you could nigger off to a more suitable spot.

What they are destroying is fake shit built in 18th century to fake history. - They are just hiding tracks for masons.

This, Christinaity and Islam destroyed many people's culture. And to top it all off, the art with which they replaced it was utter crap.

3.2.1. some christ cuck is going to claim that renaissance art is "christian" when in reality its anti-christian nature precipitated the rise of the protestants

Nothing to see here.

Just Jewish henchmen destroying anything that doesn't fit into the kosher description of history.

Then you won't mind if we burn every single place of worship, no matter the religion or denomination, right?

Reported for anti-while shilling.

anti-white*

My bad.

Commie atheists are iconoclasts: destroyed all the churches, left the synagogues alone.

Atheist shitheads are cancer.

So, so rustled right now.

A monument stands for 2700 years, only to be torn down by savages for the sake of idiotic propaganda that will be forgotten in 2 months.

I don't even really really blame the savages. They managed to tolerate the ruins for centuries. I blame the United States government for deciding that they needed to gin up a fresh boogieman because Al Qaeda wasn't scaring the normalfags enough anymore.

I hate to be the one that says din do nuffin, but Muslims have been in control of this territory for a long, long time, and all these ruins and artifacts they've been destroying, well they never destroyed it before.
And Isis is an Israeli backed Muslim terrorist organization. Israel has their own biblical claim to the land. I find it suspicious, especially because ISIS always seems to go after countries and groups that piss Israel off.

No matter the culture I hate the erasure of history. Fuck Isis.
BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

WE WUZ ASSYRIANS!!

Pretty much.

See. This is what happens when the dominate race refuses to exert it’s dominance and instead let’s weak parasites convince it to do its bidding.

Ideally the white man shouldn’t have fucked with Assad.

However there is no reason why now that we have we can’t at least protect highly important historical buildings and artifacts. We COULD do it; we could lay down a plan of how and have boys on the ground in under a day surrounding every venerable site.

But we don’t. I am sick to the back teeth of allowing fucking sub 80 IQ retards run riot. We could bring the savage parts of the world to heel very easily.

We fucking value these cultural artifacts. We appreciate their true value and that value is infinitely higher than any hoard of Jewish backed illiterate desert thug.

We are letting the entire planet down by not putting our foot down.

Start bulldozing mosques in retaliation and construct butcher shops in their place.

disgusting, literally subhuman animals

Semitic religions, not even once, not even one.

The white man is not fucking with Assad.

Hows it going in Syria anyway? SAA making progress?

Good. They're destroying their own heritage.

The more and more they destroy the less relevant their cult is.

By proxy.

If you think an atheist can be an iconoclast then you don't know what an iconoclast is.

Well shalom there Schlomo, working overtime today?

Arent isis paid by jews? Don't jews want to erase history and culture?

On a side note, has anybody ever been banned by something you never did?
I had a week ban last week and the comment that got me banned, I never even fucking wrote.
What the hell is that?

mad/10.

Just think about all the knowledge that, now lost, can NEVER be recovered about our history.

This is true, too. Christians are just kikes by another name who erased our history. No better than muzzies. Oh, because christcucks and mudslimes are two breeds of the same cockroach. semitic religions: not even once.

But why?

They even said themselves that they had no plans for attacking Israel because they saw them as too much of a great threat or something, as if

You've got to be retarded if you miss my point so much, I can't help you.

Reminder ISIS is a CIA operation. Reminder the CIA are puppets of Israeli zionists. Reminder your tax dollars funded this.

If you want to know if it's the Jewish god of the old testament: simply determine if knowledge is what is being destroyed. If yes, then it is! Even the Tree of Knowledge was evil to that god.

Judaism = destroy everything that the one god hates
Christianity = destroy everything that the one god hates.
Islam = destroy everything that the one god hates.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO? THE BEAST TREADS THE EARTH.
THIS WILL BE OUR HOMES SOON.
WE WILL BE SWEPT AWAY INTO THE VOID AND ONLY THEN WILL WE WISH WE WENT OUT AND FUCKING DESTROYED THESE CUNTS.

What
Are
We
DOING

They are killing EVERYTHING right before our eyes.

ISIS are basically inbred NEETs who got tired of no gf so they started killing people.

Best TL;DR i've seen so far

We should've done this over a decade ago. Either glass the Middle East into submission and embarrass them or GET OUT

If it's any consolation, this most likely has already occurred in the past, given data points that don't fit into the history we're told. I suggest reading Graham Hancock's Species With Amnesia if you want a primer, or watch vid related.

The bad news, pretty much all of recorded history is going to be forgotten.

The good news, human archetypes, both the good and bad, are harder to forget.

Consolation prize, those who perpetrate it are in for a worse fate since their methodology means they will get destroyed in a similar fashion of those they destroy.

Debil confirms

Someone get the Samson Looms user in here.

GLASS THEM

DEVIL'S QUINTS

We were. How did you know?

Can't argue with that get!

This happens all the time, user, pyramids in Latin America get destroyed in order to use the rubble to pave roads, Saudi Arabia has destroyed around 98% of their Historical Monuments.

I
CANT

IM GOING TO RIP MY FUCKING EYES OUT

Apply yourself

FUCKING REMOVE

KEBAB GENOCIDE WHEN

YOU FUCKING RETARDS ARE CELEBRATING THE GENOCIDE OF THE ARYAN RACE AND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR HISTORY

Wotan fucking hurry up man

Nobody is going to do or say a fucking thing about this. Not one cuck nation is going to transcend this evil. This is ISRAEL letting the world know they have been conquered, overthrown, bastardised and destroyed.

I am so fucking mad.

When do we gas all of these shitheads and restore Byzantine?

Fucking WHEN?

Ah well in that case it doesn't matter.

People die all the time too, so we shouldn't make a fuss about these attacks on European soil eh?

Cunt.

So how do these big American machines end up in the middle of the desert? I would who could be behind this?

I'm not sure why you all care, even if those were "aryan". Muzzies just making their lives worse. I'd rather focus on more important problems, like mass immigration and securing a future for our people. How are these mud walls in the middle east going to help with that?

Get your priorities in order Holla Forums.

They're destroying our ancient artifacts, and you'll just turn a blind eye?

user this blew my mind. I'm only 17 mins in but I'm finishing this and saving it. Amazing.

Literally everything we were taught about history is wrong, and not just wrong but glaringly wrong to the point of retardation. Atlantis was actually fucking true. What do you guys call it, Arborea? The old European world travelling civilization with highly advanced technology? Actually not just plausible but nearly certain of something of the like to have existed.

Fuck every last teacher on earth for raising a trove of little retards. All this beautiful history, lost. Washed over by modern "academics" and shitty 90-IQ teachers where it's laughed at to even question the narrative, because they don't know how full of holes it is, not even to the extent of a one hour youtube video have they deigned to educate themselves.

Thanks user. I'm going to read every word this guy has ever written.

I don't feel any attachment to these honestly. It's not even that impressive. If they were destroying fine works of art or European castles then yeah, but that's just a mud wall.

Bradley Cooper leads Austria?

A 2700 year old wall of stone, plus an ancient city gate completely ruined by a bunch of towelheads?

Yeah, that's going to make me mad.
And these people are coming into Europe by the millions; you think they'll treat OUR ancient artifacts any differently?

That's why I said:

Walls can be rebuilt, our race can't.

Holy shit you uncultured swine, do you not respect the things which make our people great?

Preservation of culture and history wherever it's found is seen as imperative to Europeans. Pretending that we can't worry about ourselves and express our dismay at seeing these wonderful pieces of history destroyed at the same time is just ridiculous.

That was fast

What? Did you get the wrong post m8?
Getting mad at towelheads for destroying ancient Christian artifacts IS caring for ourselves.

You're right, all historical artifacts should be used as excuses to eliminate the bad men.

And he's also right, it's higher priority to fight the immigration genocide.

But we can certainly keep track of both at the same time.

See how easy this was?

These mud walls are "We wuz KANGZ" level of shit user.

Also consider Who Built The Moon by Christopher Knight.

tl;dr we don't know how the moon came to be, and it's dimensions are full of unlikely coincidences.

Spotted the shill.

Let me guess, you hate Evalion too?

So what about pre and post Christian European artefacts, mate?

Read the end of my post retard.

What?

To be fair, they're most likely from Iraq when ISIS blitzkrieg'd them back in 2015. The Iraqi army had lots of American equipment, which was left in proper order for ISIS to use.

If I'm agreeing with you, why respond negatively?

It's apart of the religious in-doctrine to destroy the symbols that represent the conquered culture. These fuckers need to be exterminated. The same shit will happen when Sweden, France, Belgium, or the UK gets conquered.

Can they at least be rebuilt?

Tragic. Muslims need to be sent to their child raping god.

Off topic but did Holla Forums already have a thread on the Israeli (((terrorist))) attack today? I'm on mobile and didn't see one in the catalog.

Look, I don't give a shit.

Kill all ISIS, now.

Please tell me we can rebuild them once the sandniggers are gassed so I can finally go to sleep.

ya

Thanks bub.

The muslims are killing lamassu.

Another page in the jihad.

If you don't care about ancient historical arfitacts you're a nihilist commie culture-denier and belong on >>>Holla Forums.

This is why Puritans suck. Really, Protestantism as a whole sucks and always has.

Shill triggered.

That's quite a jump. I just think ya'll are getting worked up over nothing. It's just arabs doing what they usually do.

Why are you still here man? Just go chill with your edgy nihilist brethren over at >>>Holla Forums

How bluepilled can you be

Not realizing that ISIS is a Mossad operation makes you bluepilled.

They're in the semitic triangle of evil.

archive.is/8rQJM (Israeli Colonel Caught with IS)

That's what the Assyrians get for leaving their ancient relics in countries full of shitskins.

Then why do any of those ruins stil exist since Christians had control over them for fucking centuries? Fedorafags are as bad as bible-thumpers.

I guess that's why the most important of those pagan temples still exist to this day as tourist sites and why Christian monks had such a hardon for pagan philosophers they preserved their works even when parchment and papyrus were extremely difficult to acquire?

Assyria was just like the United States.

Then the immigrants came.

what ruins?
Nearly all the temples of ancient times were gone in Europe, only the Parthenon is left.
WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER TEMPLES OF YOUR ANCESTORS, CHRISTCUCK?

Most of the temples were destroyed by natural disaster and disuse, not roving bands of Christian zealot iconoclasts who never existed much outside of atheistic moderns fantasies. Oh, a few were, a temple of Mars in Italy I remember was, but that kind of shit was mostly clamped down on by bishops who were quite often schooled in the pagan intellectual traditions as well as Christian theology and didn't give much truck to rustics and their occasional wildings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Greek_temples

And, here, a list of just Greek still existing temple ruins.

Yeah, exactly. Ruins.

They weren't maintained.

They should be as good as new.

Fucking Christian scum.

Well lads I hope they rustled some sort of Egyptian entity when they did that so we can add to our army of old gods.

Who do you think will join us next?

Every time a Lamassu dies, kek gets a new form.

REMINDER THAT ANTI-CHRISTIAN D&C IS RACHPOSTING

IGNORE AND REPORT

The Ishtar gate was reconstructed at Babylon, but much of the original detail must've been lost. This is what the Jews want, a rebuilt form of Human history, where all is soulless, the emotion and the beauty will be stripped away, even from the most savage of tribes.

Please tell me that's a joke.

This is no laughing business.

Please refer to . You are engaging a D&C shill operating under Rach's doctrine.

Ah, I see. You're a fucking kike shill. There's no way someone even somewhat realistic would think that. Go back to fucking your Wailing Wall, Shlomo.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how many shills are on this fucking site. Seems endless.

No. I'm Lamassu. You killed me, now it's time to shill you.

Considering the term 'shill' was popularized due to the plague of them on a board as globally irrelevant as video games, I'd daresay we'd see a significant drop in "user" traffic if we somehow got rid of all the shills at once. Especially since proxy shuffling is Shill 101.

WHAT WAS THAT?!

Tony Abbott looks nothing like Bradley Cooper you fucking flange.

Fair point, fair point. What I find amusing is how the kikes seem to think that their efforts do anything on here. They just seem to get called out most of the time. We have a few thread derailments here and there, but Holla Forums is usually very focused and on the sensitive to the slightest hint of kikery.

Austria you dense retard

All of this shit was buried until European archeologists dug it up 100 years ago. The sand niggers didn't even know these places existed under their feet.

Chip damage, user. They aren't as successful as they want to be or likely think they are, but every post spent calling them out is a post not spent on furthering ideas or action. The Grand Slam of shills is D&C, but the incremental damage they tend to settle for is distraction. Between ignore and report, the more important of the two is really ignore.

White civilization is so fucked. Stupid fucking braindead liberal whores are going to see this and wet their panties.

I fucking hate everything.

Why would destroying Assyrian gates piss off Egyptian gods?

Oh shit son.

They're brothers in Mesopotamia. Our homeland.

reminder that Jews are original and ultimate iconoclasts.

Iconoclast
noun
1. a person who attacks cherished beliefs, traditional institutions, etc., as being based on error or superstition.
2. a breaker or destroyer of images, especially those set up for religious veneration.

Jews do not only smash bricks and statues, they smash nations, religions and entire ethnic identities.

They need to destroy because Israel can't have any evidence of the past when they build Greater Israel.

lel

Well, they're not stopping.

They keep inching toward it, one settlement at a time.

They cleared Syria using the ISIS Bulldozer Company.

They just did, and have done so for a while.

Ever since the Jihad began, back when Mohammed started it.

Judeo-Islam is cancer of humanity.

I thought our homeland was Europe.
Wasn't the middle east always semetic?
Where did Semites come from?

GLASS THEM

I don't know, but some of the Semites were white and were on our side. Akkadians and Assyrians. The East Semites. The good ones. Lamassu be with you.

Technically, Mesopotamia is in South-East Europe.

The Middle East originally had a lot of blacks, a la India. Along the coast. Hence Arabs/Jews. The South Semites.

The arab scum need to be destroyed that i agree with but these buildings have been around for thousands of years before christianity or islam, keep your religious shit out of this.

actually middle east was Aryan and predominately white, the Arabs originate from Ethiopia, they migrated north to the southern tip of Saudi-Arabia. they have been considered thieves, barbarians and backwards people even 5000 years ago. then out of nowhere this illiterate Arab Mohammad told everyone bullshit about god from stories he heard from the wandering Jews. he raised an army and pushed north. the Persian empire and the former Italian empires were tired of constant wars with one another. the Arabs marched forward and were practically unchallenged because of their fresh supply of solders. they sacked cities destroyed thousands of libraries and captured women as slaves and killed their families in front of them. women were raped in front of their families and forced into prostitution. children were captured and brainwashed to follow Islamic teachings, these kids would be taught to spit on their parents graves and attack their own people during raids. when the Arabs reached modern-day turkey they captured thousands of European women as sex slaves and had personal harems.

Isis is bad but they are not as bad as Arabs from 1000 years ago, they want to turn middle east into what it was 1000 years ago. backwards and barbaric.

the middle east was 1000 years ahead of europe in technology, science, literature and medicine, some of this knowledge was preserved in Egypt and Greece. it was destroyed by the Arabs, now they have their sites on Europe.

Blacks had slavery and were depicted in paintings as horrible, whites were taken as slavery and were romanticized.

Semitic religious followers destroying historical sites? Christians, Muslims, they both do this bullshit

Do you think by calling them something that they obviously aren't you will somehow not just look like a giant retard?
When Stonehenge gets bulldozed will it just have been a circle of pebbles and dirt?

That gets me wondering, what is the oldest evidence of Abrahamic religion?
I've never heard of any of it being older than 8-10 centuries BC.

They're not doing it right now so stop trying to change the topic.

The origin of Abraham religion is from Zoroastrian religion, sun worship religion and ancient middle eastern gods which is much older.

the story of Jesus is the same as Zoroaster.

THIS RIGHT HERE

ISIS is a jew operation, and they are tearing down the structures of the ancient world because they want to create a new world order.

esential steps:
- create a bastard race with no common ethnic connection
- tear down the structures of the ancient world to destroy all historical links
- create a new world religion, after having eradicated all others

and the best/worst part?

(((THEY))) ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS WILL BRING FORTH THE ANTI-CHRIST / KIKE MESSIAH

The fact that you wrote 'See how easy this was?' whilst making the exact same points as me made you seem a little autistic, no offence intended.

This isn't the answer to my post. I asked what you meant by that.

Wow, you just can't stop!

Are you stupid or something? while the middle east has running water and sewers, Europe was literally shitting in holes. when the arabs first went to Spain and introduced running water and sewers, the christian priests claimed it was hearsay and people shunned it. no European took showers before that time except for nordic people since they naturally had hot springs.

Keep in mind Europe is just some piece of land the Aryans later colonized.

There is no connection with early Europe and early Aryans.

Total strawman.

Wasn't long ago that the Egyptians and the Syrians declared the two countries as one.

Where does our race originate if not Europe?

You think the Arabs introduced running irrigation and sanitation to the Iberians? Holy fucking shit you're stupid.

Please show me your sources so I can have a good laugh.

This is literally nigger tier revisionism.

The Aryan Mountains.

the middle east was the origin of the white race. the middle eastern whites are proto-white race. the Europeans migrated north to European lands which had no humans prior.

Mountains?
Hold for a second, are you saying that we were mountain folk and shit?

damn… thats just sad.

I dont subscribe to the out of africa theory, since there are bones discovered older than African bones. and our cranial structures are totally different.

but this image is half truth.

Africans don't even have Neanderthal DNA.

They're not even human.

Humans descend from Neanderthals.

don't listen to all this retarded shit ITT

Pic related is where we originated, we went in all directions, and Europe IS our homeland.

they mixed with them.

Notice Homo Erectus lives in the Congo.

Apparently they never left.

No. We mixed with you. African Congo scum!

This is false, the older region is farther south in the middle east.

Yeah, Eastern Europe.

Note the swastika shape of our migration pattern.

One day we will figure out how to extract genetic stored memories and rebuild those places in our holodecks.

I know that Assyria isn't part of my culture and all, but this really does trigger me. Ruins like this should be preserved, unless it's nigger African or Swednigger mudhuts.

It is. Your history books were erased.

Thanks (((school)))!

assyrians weren't white. Even if they were similar to us genetically, their culture is too far removed to be considered part of "Western Civilisation"

Their culture was similar enough to have things like commerce, roads, laws, representational art, craftsmanship, metalworking, etc.

All history should be preserved.

What are you implying? I said that Assyrians are not white, but IF they were, their culture could still not be considered part of Western Civilisation.

No where did I imply they were in fact white.

Source on the rest of the tree?

Assyrians were not white, they are similar to Jews and Arabs. they are semetic.

wait, did they destroyed something important or just brick walls?

The chinks had all of that too. Does that suddenly make them part of Western civilisation? Not at all.

even niggers in africa had law, commerce, mud architecture, metalurgy.

they destroyed this.

Built in 700BC

Get it the fuck together. We're fighting for our race right now and all you niggers can do is talk shit about each other's religions. Most of it comes from fedoras and neo pagans, but I've seen Christians doing it too. We can argue about our religious differences after we take back our lands. Should Pagans and Christians ever go to war against each other after we've won the ideological/racial war, then whoever wins that religious war can boast about how they defeated the other as much as they want. Now is not the time to be attacking one another. No matter our religious beliefs, we all (except the JIDF shills) want to restore the power and moral fortitude that the white race once had. There is no place for D&C bullshit whether it was meant to be or not.

They had some things…

When did they build those though?

The most civilised of negroes - and that's not saying much at all

the big tower was made 1700 years ago.

I dont fucking know, i think the 1st one is 7th century during arab conquest. i don know about 2nd. but its somewhere in africa.

that mud-mosque on the left was built by the French

it was built in 1907

come on nigger.
that's basic shit on wikipedia.

fucking retard who thinks africa was only mud huts.

embarrassing

Satan wants glassing, he'll get glassing.

proof?

SATAN GUIDE MY MISSLE

if we get to that point, we can just as well put them back where they belong…

piss the kikes off royally.

Not as subtle as you hoped.

Is the time to release the forbidden meme upon us?

They've managed to take some oil transports out recently with the help of Russia, but they've been back and forth in the south since liberating Palmyra. Meanwhile in the north, the (((FSA))) are nigging out while ISIS gets confronted by actually useful groups.

I've never been this rustled watching a Youtube video before.

I literally watch ISIS execution videos while eating pizza..
but this one really makes me sick!

Here's how to solve every problem in the middle east or with terrrorism ever anywhere:
-send prostitutes and brothels
That's it.
Young guys get laid regularly, they go to work to get money to get laid, terrorism is gone.

Why????

I think we need to contemplate this for a moment:

This is how it has worked since terrorism has been around.

But this…this doesn't make sense! This is only to infuriate EVERYONE

I here by declare that these aren't terrorist.
These are agents. There are people who are trying to get ALL OF THE WORLD to go against them.

I say this is mossad

If the people living there cares at all for their heritage then they would fight these people off. But they do not, they seek free money and white women in Europe. They have concerns other than their present pleasures. Why should we care if their ancestral treasures are destroyed? They certainly do not care.

yeah, pretty much this.

Holy shit. You sound like a faggot. Go back to Reddit. Who cares? It was a dumb pile of rocks in the middle of the desert.

see this post

out of Africa is one of those fucktarded leftist claims that even if you were to accept for argument's sake it would only end up undermining them.

I mean, it's basically the first white flight and a confirmation that niggers are the laziest and most useless sapiens on earth.

>walls literally has our earliest history carved into the walls in a language we actually can understand
………….

No, user… you are the faggest.

It was a sandnigger city in the middle of a violent, sandnigger country. If you planned on going there or cared about it, you are a fag.

as well as showing multiple, separate admixtures and a well documented unique European sub-species mutation.

pic related.

They literally leeched off of other civilisations throughout their entire history.

If you don't care about ancient history and culture you most definitely belong on >>>Holla Forums.
Now go there and hang out with your teenage nihilist bros.

I know. As an amateur archaeologist, I'm sick to hear this shit.

When can we start?

I'll take the glassing option, Mr. Satan sir.

If you care about ackbar culture you belong on >>>leftypol. You can talk about how you Wuz kangz and the pyramids are great because they could fly.

>"O-oy Vey, Christians are Evil, Goyim"

The hatred for those who are not me grows ever greater.

Are we really surprised?
In 1453, the Turks took the Hagia Sophia in Byzantium and gave it a paint job to make it a mosque.
This is no different than the erasure of any native culture by an invading army or revolutionary force.
Chinese Commies did the same thing by developing simplified characters of the traditional ones, and the radicals in Europe are trying to the same to us.
Just too bad for them this will be on the internet forever, retards.

Ancient Assyrians =\= sandniggers.
You think they wouldn't tear down our ancient monuments?

So basically, niggers aren't homo sapiens.

no, uneducated one.

Niggers are the nearest to pure homo sapiens sapiens we get.

Well, one way or the other they are clearly not of the same type as we are and it shows. Pure home sapiens doesn't seem to excel at thinking that much - bit of a misnomer rather. The classification ought to be changed around or solidified somehow, since genetic testing shows us a lot more than just the basic anthropology ever could.

If we are lucky, Ishtar, goddess of love and war. And perhaps Erishkegal, goddess of the Underworld, and her husband Nergal, god of pestilence, plague, inflicted death, war, and the dark sun.

It is said also that the people of Nineveh worshiped Dagon, the Fish God. This particular entity should be familiar to readers of H.P. Lovecraft, and no, you wouldn't want to piss Dagon off. Or any of these gods, in fact.

Those are Assyrian deities of old, or Mesopotamian, you might call them.

I myself have always respected Athena.

Hm. Is this an ancient user with his cat and his laptop?

true that.
here, read this.
katana17.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
another good read
africanexecutive.com/modules/magazine/articles.php?article=277
and for the lolz
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

ever wondered what sub-saharan africans looked like prior to European influence?
impossible to know, right?
not so much, as it turns out, just watch video related.

The important part is to piss off Christians and to lump them with Islam and kikes.

Ancient Aryans were so great they had lions as pets and used 48" tablets made of solid granite and free wifi.

Was it the Assyrians who were white/aryan Zoroastrians?

What's bait about this thread?

WE
WUZ
ERRYTHING
N'
SHIET

What are capoids, retard?

Whites weren't everything, we were just the driving force behind pretty much every founded civilization.

This is how we know ISIS is backed by globalists pushing for a worldd-wide 1984 surveillance state. The first thing you do is erase the history, so that you can rewrite it.

Negroes in their natural environment. Greasing up and dancing naked. Rubbing their vaginas in mens faces.

Negroes need to watch this. It explains so much of why they are the way they are.

JEWS DETECTED.

Did. Muslims also did, and 10x worse.

And on top of that, MUSLIMS ARE STILL DOING IT NOW YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Reminder:::

The kikes are using ISIS to erase history and cultural links to the past.

Learn what words mean before you use them.

fucks sake

WE WUZ
JUST
THE
DRIVING
FORCE
BEHIND
PRETTY
MUCH
EVERY
FOUNDED
CIVILIZATION
N
SHIET

love this part in the wiki article
LEL
But read this instead, especially before you argue that others are retarded.
You reveal your complete lack of power-level.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

well?
we were…

Now I wanna see scienteists compare pure blooded capoids with the most genetically distant race one could find (japanese maybe?) and see how much differences in behaviour or traits can be found that can only be connected to genetic predisposition.

user, stop acting like a fucking nigger. Whites are already superior to all shitskins. We don't need to stoop to their level by claiming we wuz errything.

WE WUZ

While King tut is an argument many of these pics are absolute bullshit.
In some cases hair of mummys changes colours because the dye leaves the chitin, bog mummys for example are always redheads.
Blue stones in their eyes must not mean much, you also find sumerian idols with black eyes and the incas may have only used the blue stones because they were pretty.
Also the south american statue for example has a noneuropean curved nose.
Furthermore the peru idol/mask has golden skin, isnt that a proof for a mysterious golden race?.

Beg your pardon, sir, but are you proposing that we were once monarchs?

Assyrians are fairskinned semites.

ancient.eu/aqueduct/

"The earliest and simplest aqueducts were constructed of lengths of inverted clay tiles and sometimes pipes which channeled water over a short distance and followed the contours of the land. The earliest examples of these date from the Minoan civilization on Crete in the early 2nd millennium BCE and from contemporary Mesopotamia. Aqueducts were also an important feature of Mycenaean settlements in the 14th century BCE, ensuring autonomy against siege for the acropolis of Mycenae and the fortifications at Tiryns. The first sophisticated long-distance canal systems were constructed in the Assyrian empire in the 9th century BCE and incorporated tunnels several kilometres in length. These engineering feats permitted the aqueducts to be constructed in a more direct line between source and outlet. The Babylonians in the 8th century BCE also built extensive and sophisticated canal systems. In the 7th century BCE a wide canal crossed a 280m long bridge to bring water to Nineveh and water was brought through a 537m tunnel to supply Jerusalem. "

——-

Indus Valley Civilization
Alfred Laliberté's "Les petits Baigneurs," 1915 restored 1992 at Maisonneuve public baths, Montreal, Quebec

The earliest public baths are found in the ruins in of the Indus Valley Civilization. According to John Keay, the "Great Bath" of Mohenjo Daro in present-day Pakistan was the size of 'a modest municipal swimming pool', complete with stairs leading down to the water at each one of its ends.

The bath is housed inside a larger—more elaborate—building and was used for public bathing. The Great Bath and the house of the priest suggest that the Indus had a religion.
Ancient Greece

In The Book of the Bath, Françoise de Bonneville wrote, "The history of public baths begins in Greece in the sixth century B.C.," where men and women washed in basins near places of exercise, physical and intellectual. Later gymnasia had indoor basins set overhead, the open maws of marble lions offering showers, and circular pools with tiers of steps for lounging.

Bathing was ritualized, becoming an art – of cleansing sands, hot water, hot air in dark vaulted "vapor baths," a cooling plunge, a rubdown with aromatic oils. Cities all over Ancient Greece honored sites where "young ephebes stood and splashed water over their bodies."

Roman Empire

Ruins of a Roman bath in Dion, Greece, showing the under-floor heating system, or hypocaust

The first public thermae of 19 BC had a rotunda 25 metres across, circled by small rooms, set in a park with artificial river and pool. By AD 300 the Baths of Diocletian would cover 140,000 square meters (1,500,000 sq ft), its soaring granite and porphyry sheltering 3,000 bathers a day. Roman baths became "something like a cross between an aquacentre and a theme park," with pools, game rooms, gardens, even libraries and theatres. One of the most famous public bath sites is Aquae Sulis in Bath, England.

Dr.Garrett G Fagan, Associate Professor of Classics and Ancient Mediterranean Studies and History at The Pennsylvania State University, has named public bathing as a "social event" for the Romans in his book "Bathing in Public in the Roman World". He also states that "In Western Europe only the Finns still practice a truly public bathing habit." Dr. Fagan has done extensive research on public bathing.

The original showers were neither indoor structures nor man-made, but were common natural formations: waterfalls The falling water rinsed the bathers completely clean and was more efficient than bathing in a traditional basin, which required manual transport of both fresh and waste water. Ancient people began to reproduce these natural phenomena by pouring jugs of water, often very cold, over themselves after washing. There has been evidence of early upper class Egyptian and Mesopotamians having indoor shower rooms where servants would bathe them in the privacy of their own homes. However, these were rudimentary by modern standards, having rudimentary drainage systems and water was carried, not pumped, into the room.

The ancient Greeks were the first people to have showers. Their aqueducts and sewage systems made of lead pipes allowed water to be pumped both into and out of large communal shower rooms used by elites and common citizens alike. These rooms have been discovered at the site of the city Pergamum and can also be found represented in pottery of the era. The depictions are very similar to modern locker room showers, and even included bars to hang up clothing. The ancient Romans also followed this convention; their famous bathhouses (Thermae) can be found all around the Mediterranean and as far out as modern-day England. The Romans not only had these showers, but also believed in bathing multiple times a week, if not every day. The water and sewage systems developed by the Greeks and Romans broke down and fell out of use after the fall of the Roman Empire.

Kill yourself you lying nigger.

D
N
A

I am indeed suggesting that our specific segment of Earth's population was of royal heritage.

Weren't they reconstructed anyways? Not that it changes the retardedness but still.

(FUCKING CHECKED)

I'm pretty sure that mohammed was an agent sent by the pope to create unrest intended to instigate a crusade.

Israeli Proxy Mongrels destroying ancient civilization, who would of guessed!

Can I get a webm of this please? Its already deleted. WTF google

That theory is wrong.

God made different races at the start, whites and light skin orientals are descended from Adam, niggers from something else. Brown people resulted from mixture.

DNA evidence works against you, dumbfuck. There's no DNA of white people in the native Americans in both the North and South

wew

They had no explosives back then, and stone was too expensive to destroy, so they just repurposed them. Many mosques have been turned into Templar strongholds alright, but it doesn't get further than that.

Why the fuck did the video get deleted?

I guess that explains all the still existing european pagan holidays and rituals loosely disguised as being christian in origin…

any working links of video?

Good. The past should be buried.

They killed our ancestral cousins

They destroyed a 2,500 year old temple to the god of Wisdom too, but the jew mods deleted the thread I made yesterday.

So we post it here, faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629611/ISIS-threatens-destroy-Egypt-s-PYRAMIDS-latest-video-showing-fanatics-blowing-2-500-year-old-temple-Iraq.html

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160609/world/is-blows-up-3000-year-old-temple-to-the-god-of-wisdom.614837

They also destroyed this area in with all the Pillars in Jojo's Bizarre adventure where they fought the Anubis stand.

The name escapes me, but it must have been right outside Egypt. It's a real place like the Tiger Balm garden they fought in earlier in the series. Well, it was a real place…

What is the chance the Commies are doing this on purpose bc they want to erase all of the past?