How to get a fake ID

Sick of not being able to get into bars and clubs, where can I get one without being v&nned and how much does it cost to get one that the bouncer wont know is fake

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fakeid/
fakeid.chat/
reddit.com/r/fakeidsuperlist/wiki/index/superlist/by_type
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried the fake ID office?

Just wait a the year or two to get in legally. Once inside your wonder why you wanted to get in, in the first place. Your typical bar has barely enough light to see and music playing so loudly you can't hear anyone talk, so you just kind of stand there in the dark drinking over priced drinks while you nod your head along with the latest trance house dubstep core music.

I wanna get laid, getting laid when alchohol and music are involved is easy, its just getting into a party thats hard, but clubs and bars are always around and let anyone in if you have an ID that says your 21

Just buy a hooker or find one of those AMPs that provide the full service. Once the novelty wears out, those club-like bars are fucking terrible. At least with a hooker, you know you're in the hands of a professional.

have you actually just going in?

the shitstains here will serve just about anybody

what is an amp
and why are you saging

in the us its 21 and up

If you just want to get laid, go on fucking tindr

Its been a long time since I've tried it and I never got matches with anything but fat asses before
I've lost a shit ton of weight since then but I've heard that it doesn't matter if your not fat, you have to be buff

I'm not fat but I don't have a 6 pack either

us here, and the bars dont give a shit

the cops bust a bar or 2 every few years and they pay a fine, everyone goes on

but yeah those places are just full of other retarded youth so just buy off a buddy and fuck around in the park

Asian Massage Parlors. At some places, you get a nice table shower, an okay massage, and a good fucking. Much more than any slut at a bar will provide.

I think bars in the downtown section of a city with a high police presence would give a shit

I don't have the kind of money to be reliant on hookers, but I do have the money to pay cover charge for clubs or buy beers for bars

reddit.com/r/fakeid/
Good resource for this shit.

fakeid.chat/
From what i've heard, these are pretty much the top shelf ones.

Never really seen the appeal of bars and clubs.

Was gonna get one to get drinks, but was to lazy to go through all the bullshit of making a picture and signature, and am to poor to shell out the 130$ anyway.

reddit.com/r/fakeidsuperlist/wiki/index/superlist/by_type

fucking what

They have N. Carolina, Maryland, W. Virginia and Kentucky.

I think Kentucky is your cheapest at $70

Isn't an out of state one more likely to make the bouncer figure out its fake?

Also how do I get this shit shipped to me without getting v&nned

Also how do I into bit coin

So much this.

If you are under 21, don't go places near cops.

>reddit.com/r/fakeid/
Can't believe reddit hasn't removed that site under "community" guidelines!

Remember: "Virginia is for virgins." -Chris Chan

Just imagine
Lolsuit awaits them if they are often wrong.

wut?

Dude the city next to me has a shit ton of cops everywhere

And still how do I get this shit shipped to me without getting v&nned

And how do I into bit coin

I miss the days when you could take something similar to Group B and run decoy for the cops. Fuck me I'm old

Mexicans

plz halp

Just enjoy your pre-21 years while you can. You start realizing that the world fucking sucks and nothing will ever be as fun as you think it will when you hit 21.

lies

That's a fucking fact, my friend.

All fucking normalfaggots must get fucking banned
get the fuck out

look faggots being a virgin at 19 really does shit to you

I'm in the same situation, but I'm not bothering with fake ids or drinking in general. If you live near any rural reigons, look around at any shady fleamarkets and the like to see if you can just find old alcohol.
Just recently, I got one of those mini bottles of liquor that's probably at least as old as the rotting shithole it was in. That combined with other shit I scraped together there cost me a grand total of $6. I'm saving it for a rainy day.
It won't be as fruitful, but it's definitely the safest (and usually cheapest) route.

dude the goal is to get laid
with clubs and shit I have a betters shot at it

Oh shit, that's right. I lost the point of the thread as I was reading it.
In that case…
Do you live near a rural area? Because trailer trash of all ages that live near the shady flea markets will fuck you for some of the sweet antique flea market booze.

how long is shipping for a fake id

2-4 weeks seems to be the average.

Half the women in the bar won't want to fuck you. The other half, one part only wants free drinks, the other might want to fuck you but you might not want to fuck them. Even if you do find that one girl that wants to fuck will still expect free drinks from you and you still have to figure out how to get her drunk ass back to your house for some mediocre drunken fucking, that is if she doesn't disappear part way through the night going to the bathroom.

Also as another user said the bar/club has packs of youths getting drunk looking to give muh dick to some bitch. This can be a very dangerous situation.

The whole get laid at bar thing is a total pain in the ass and costs too much money.

Find a gf or get a hooker one can easily be obtained for the amount you would likely spend on a weekend trying to get laid in bars.

If I could just get some fucking girls to grind on me I'd have it in the bag

Back when parties happened constantly on campus and they let anyone in I didn't go for it even though I was getting grinds

Now I wish I could go back and do it again but parties are rare and selective

Aren't clubs basically parties: rave edition but they still have girls shaking their asses?

You may be best off moving to somewhere with a good culture like that. Are you a bit socially awkward? I am and play off it and people love me.

the entire US is like this mang
and not so much akward as just like not knowing how to respond 20% of the time

I grew up in isolation and only in the past year have I actually been making myself socialize and I've come a long way but I'm still up against people who have been doing this their whole lives

I've learned that its better to say/do nothing when your not sure what to say/do than it is to say/do whatever and have it come out as autistic

really need this

I hear the guys at www.fbi.com/report can help you out bro.

oh no please dont its not like im using a vpn or anything plus its not like we are on one of the hardest to hunt people down sites around to begin with or anything

oh no please it's not like 99.4% of all "VPNs" are not owned by FBI/Interpol…

Cuck