I love you Holla Forums

i love you Holla Forums

I love you too, OP
Wanna yiff?

A-user…

i love you Mio

I sincerely love this place.

But isn't Holla Forums constantly abusive towards everyone involved? You could be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

fuck you faggot and accept my fucking faggot love you newfag faggot

Well okay then you faggot piece of crap, lets have a furious fucking manhug to seal our eternal love right here on Holla Forums, I'll crush you little shit.

love isn't real, Mio

haha I got you, she's Azunyan

wtf this dude isn't even me

You have a point tho. But there can be some nice and interesting threads. Also, this, playing some vidya from time to time and sleeping is the only thing helping my depression so I'm fine with that

don't watch anime, so I wouldn't know, but I'll get you next time

why u mad bro?

there hasn't been an interesting thread since oct 2014

Mio wants to have your babies.

It's cool, responding to content rather than people is just how I roll.

But yeah, Holla Forums isn't all bad all the time, it's actually a great place for finding something interesting or shocking enough to break the everyday trance. It's best when it's truly random too, with people being offensive and helpful with no clear reason or rhyme, keeps an user on their toes.

I remember that thread. Good times.

u r not even a woman, let alone pretty, so why would i give a fuck about your lousy feelings?

yup, user posted that one meme and we all kek'd and called him a faggot. a once in a lifetime event

but because OP is definitely a man, I luff you too in a platonic manner that involves virtually rubbing my cock against yours while the anime grills we luff watch in disgust.

Fuck off white girl. Where da Philippinas at?

The only good thing about that show was the bass line of the original theme. Azusa was also the worst Keion.

Jim pls go

Wait is there a namefag who also likes Philippina girls?

How do I summon him?

I hate you

I can't live without you

WHAAAAAT IS THIS FEEEL? HALP.

The way I love you is to just say I love you.
It doesnt matter if you are 3D or 2D, girl or boy, gay or straight.
I just like spending time with you, Holla Forums.

ilu all

Awww… Thank you

Holla Forums will not cure your depression, it will make it worse