What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanami-tan.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find a rabbit and bow down to it.

Carrot raid when?

Watch the presidential debate

muh feels Donald Trump's plan is to re-enact 1980s economics all over again. What a tard

Let's study English

Cawfee?

send a dick pic to your mom then post screen cap of her reply

Install GNU/Linux.
Or at least rice your wangblows.

nanami-tan.info/

Jesus, kill yourself
Shit list.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ

i bet you use discord, faggot

rekt

this is an info thread now.i dont have much,will need dump.

this one is about buying a used car.

Lee-NAX

I got a few recipes for illicit shit I found on a second hand laptop but I dont think I can post them here without being v&
Does anyone know if the anarchists cookbook touches on shit like lsd, shrooms bombs etc? because I know thats legal here so I wont get fucked in the ass by the police

itd be cool if you just dumped the shit

already on local police watchlist after posting CP on 4chins, plus I DONT ;^) have shrooms growing naturally on my property so theyre kinda edging me on that too (not illigal to grow and consume them wet but it is illigal to dry them because who the fuck knows)

post regular ones,then.

I'll post some informative pictures if thats what you mean, got a few food recipes too if I can find the folder

Havent cleaned up my hard drive in 3 years so its really hard finding anything good so sorry, if I find the folder again I will be sure to post alot more

some random pics I found between my normal documents

please do.
Not so much the food tho

yeah I had to teach myself basically everything when I went to live on my own so I have a bunch of kinda girly tutorials (like cooking, cleaning, drawing, fashion etc)

Did some dumbass actually poison them self with chlorine gas? kek

i just ended up eating beans and rice

beans + rice + potatoes + eggs + oatmeal + peanut butter = well-fed yet lazy and poor user
and vitamins

I think the recipe is actually from a book similar to the anarchists cookbook, so yeah someone didnt pay attention during chemistry and made a rookie mistake by poisoning themselves

Try breading an egg and mixing nuts in your diet, the egg is just for taste but nuts make sure youre not hungry (which really helps if youre trying to live cheaply)

I actually made chlorine gas on accident myself when trying to make a really good cleaner for my ex-appartments shitter, it was old and beat up and smelled like malasia
Turns out good at DIYing =/= having common sense when it comes to chemistry

also second pic is only half true, bathing was common routine back in those days, but as it explains against disease it was more that people in cities did it alot less which is all you read about

also im running out of informational stuff so im posting semi tutorials that might give you direction I guess, if anyone else would post that would be nice, and I can help by text

t. bored user who is kinda smart about stuff but still underachieves like a madman

i do stash nuts at work, but im rich now
still eating shit though because fuck change

tell us about your chemistry user

It is in the way it is being represented but its still interesting to read on it

You mean the chlorine gas issue?
I was mixing up a few home depot bought chemicals that would together form a mixture that worked against stains, grease and the white stuff that water contains (forgot the english name cz yuropoor) ended up releasing chlorine into my kitchen, once my lungs started to feel stingy I opened up the window and kept the mixture tightly sealed untill the firemen came to dispose of it
after that I took some more chemistry classes from my community college and learned how to make things that wont kill me

am van dwelling,can you guys help me out?

Must have missed the part where Reagan was a protectionist. Guess deindustrialization wasn't happening in the '80s.

I have a pretty cool schematic of a full fledged stationwagon housing conversion if I can find it, start by getting a water storage so you can have running water in your van

found it

Tenochtitlan was a city build half on a small island in lake texcoco, the other half were so called floating gardens and adobes, the city was absolute gigantic for its time and location and was quite technologically advanced (again for its time and location)
When the spaniards decided to invade moctezuma's part of the aztec empire it took him more than 2 months to completely annex the city from its inhabitants, afterwards the spaniards made sure the city was near irrecognizable by building present day mexico city over the remains of the ancient city
Also those grey and black pyramids you see used to covered with white limestone and painted in different colours, same with the pyramid of giza and many other pyramids around the world

The coward with headphones is a real qt

quiet lest he acquires the affirmation of others

I really hope you guys are kinda enjoying learning from me, I dont have any informational pics left as far as I know so im going to try to teach you guys a little about history and such

Alot of native americans supported the europeans coming into america as they saw them as ally's to defeat the opposing tribes, major players in america were paying off tribes to attack other empire's colonies.
Like when the dutch payed a couple of indians to buy an island that would become manhattan, only to learn that the island was owned by yet another tribe that was at war with the dutch.
Wars like the beaver wars were also fought because of payments and monopolies on local produce by the british, french or dutch

I know alot more about dutch history so sorry for mentioning it more than any other country

Anyways one of the first economic bubbles was created when a bunch of dutch investors found buying and selling tulips very lucrative, so much so that they sold pic related tulip for what (in today's money) would be around 600000 dollars (quick calculation could be completely wrong but it was about 10X a skilled craftsman yearly wage)

no tulip was actually delivered because it would change hands 10+ a day, thus making it worthless, after that the tulip was back to its normal pricing and able to be bought by semi-rich inhabitants

that explains that

what was up with the rail barons

Why did the rare pe.pe market crash?

used to be a novelty item that only some people recognized, then normies got it and it wasnt funny anymore

In europe it was mainly about showing off how cool you were by having trains and being technologically advanced and such, alot of germanic countries didnt want them because they seemed dangerous and didnt really want change. besides you cant build train tracks in a country that is lined with channels and farms

In the US however trains were vital for transportation of both people and trading wares, so much so that they went a bit overboard with it and made as much railroad as they could afford so they could make some money
I honestly dont know alot about trains but thats as far as I can remember from high school american history classes

Apparently the King was fucking with the money supply too

everyone was at that time, the country was basically run by the VOC and WIC who were also trying to run the prices of spices up, nevertheless its amazing to see how they could sell a nearly worthless commodity for insane amounts of money

I suppose it wasn't worthless to them if they were willing to pay a lot of money for it

I meant the objective value of a relatively common flower bulb, they pretty much changed it into a stock so they could sell it for even more money, as I said no tulip was delivered because noone did it for the actual tulip but just to resell it later (semper augustus IS beautiful though)

Now you're cooking with gefilte fish.

Yeah maybe there is objective use value to things separate from their resale value, I haven't stumped anyone

This asshole gets it!

its pretty similar to something like csgo skins, where the couple textures the thing really is can be worth 20000 dollars, its all for resale value

Roll