Evils of Oaths

This thread is a Q/A on the political philosophy of Oathuism. For those of you who have legitimate questions about oaths, please post them here. I will be answering some of them but I request that anyone else who is educated on oaths also provide answers. I will record the best Q's and A's to make a FAQ on oaths to inform newfags on oaths.

Shills posting millhouse, please leave. Maybe you don't like "muh circles" but oaths are a serious issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry
dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/SS/SS089.html
archive.is/ljG1J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My oaths are to my ancestors and my kin, they are unbreakable, fuck off yid.

Fuck you too.

If you want to server your ancestors and kin, then why do you need oaths to do so? Shouldn't you do it because it is what is right, not because you said some magic words? Magic words aren't going to stop the black sheep from backstabbing you.

Because my oath is my vow, and my words are my bond. I do swear to always act in the best interests of my kin and to stand tall with the pride of my ancestors at my back. I will never give ground, and especially not shelter, to my enemies and I will always remember who my enemies are, that my enemy is the eternal enemy of my people, and that if my people are to achieve the glory we are capable of this enemy must be eradicated from the face of the earth. By these words, I pledge to never waiver in my convictions and to never lose faith in the greatness of my people. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Get gassed kike.

Capped

Get gassed kikes

I don't know what Oathuism at all, is it related to thr "Oathbreaker" concept that's been discussed on this board?

anons remember that data can be embedded in these stupid pictures, so don't open them

switching ids won't help this thread

Pic related is commonly refereed to as the Oathbreaker. Oath breaker is a bit of a misnomer as this image is supposed to void oaths, not break them.

this boards perpetual autism is it's charm

Oathuism is a political philosophy that originated with the oathbreaker, but continues to grow from it. The core concept of the philosophy is that most ideas (memes) are corrupted or are based on corrupted forms created by the elites for mind control. The goal of Oathists is to create memes that are not corrupted.

You do realize you sound like a jew? Jew's regularly take oaths to enforce group cohesion.

Oaths restored.

Thats the wrong image, the correct counter to the Oathbreaker is pic related.

Oaths are evil for a variety of reasons, and restoring oaths is retarded as they can be immediately voided again like so.

So you just gave us the kryptonite to your forced meme? Thanks faggot. Oaths restored.

Oaths are an abstract concept invented by the elites. By using images to break/restore oaths, we are delegitimatizing the memes they have carefully constructed to control or minds.

So thank you, faggot.

Okay OP, what do you mean by oaths? Are they the same as promises? And how do you get around people who try to force you into promising things when you don't want to do so? And how do you work your magic circles, they looks pretty weak to me, not magical at all. Is there some symbolism to the picture I don't see? Do you look at it or give it to the other party? And is breaking your word something you can get out of with the picture, aren't you still a douche for promising something and then reneging on your promise?

Oaths are a natural product of all civilizations with a concept of honor, especially White Civilization. The fact that you call them products of the "elites" shows that you hold a disdain for the practices and customs of White people. Your nose truly shows.

Oaths upheld.

I am positively surprised that this meme caught on. It is such an unlikely meme, but the message is important. Oaths are not binding. Words and rituals mean nothing. What is important is your heart. Keeping oaths, just for the sake keeping your word, is ludicrous.
If you no longer believe in it, break it.

No. Oaths are usually sworn on an external entity, while promises are made on one's own honor. Promises are not a problem. Oaths are used as a way to control people, especially in secret societies.

The oathbreaker is meant to assist people who were forced into an oath, or made an oath that they later regretted.

Just looking at the oathbreaker is enough to break your oath. Usually when asked why it works the response is "because current year." Really any reason can be provided as to why it works, as oaths are abstract, invented concepts used for mind control. Like all mind control, realizing that it does not control you is enough to release you from it.

Yes and no. You may suffer physical consequences from other people for breaking oaths; eg attacks from masons when leaving a masonic society. You need to be careful. However, you are protected from the spiritual effects with one exception; if your oath was good (such as a promise to be true to your wife) then you may suffer spiritual consequences as staying with your wife is good regardless of your oaths. And yes, you are a douche if you leave your wife oaths or no oaths.

You said yourself that your oaths hold no meaning, so tell us what you're trying to slide.

Man this thread sure mentions oaths a lot. Still, I have no idea what's going on here, maybe someone can explain?

I've never taken any oaths, and I don't believe they have any special powers. People seem to break oaths without any consequences all the fucking time.

thread theme

The video in OP is just one small example of some oaths that are clearly evil that people take. For instance, an oath where you promise not to rat each other out over cucking other people outside of your group.

However, you have actually taken a lot of oaths. If you are an American citizen, what do you think the "Pledge of Allegiance" is? It may seem like harmless patriotism at first, but then consider what happens if the SJWs and Jews consolidate control and demand you obey the state, citing your pledge as the reason…

This is not addressed to the sinful degenerates who constantly go back on their words. Those people don't need an oathbreaker as they don't care at all. The oathbreaker is for honest people who are trapped by oaths.

That's not an oath, that's an obligation you can see through or not.

"I swear" bla bla bla, is an oath.

Oaths are bullshit, because they only bind the honest, and not the liars.

It's for good reasons oaths are banished from many court systems.

I'm not. I'm a Norwegian and I've never acknowledged the state here as any authority. When I say I've never taken any oaths, that's because I mean I've never taken any oaths.

But these people trap themselves. What is it with two circles you think will help them out of that? It's some form of magic? What's the power behind it in that case?

Hi Holla Forums

Maybe this will help explain why oaths are a concern to US citizens. I have never traveled abroad, so I don't know how relevant the issues are elsewhere.
-Almost all of the US presidents were masons, which means that they took a massive number of oaths to causes that were not in the best interests of the American people.
-Almost all US children swear an Oath to the United States
-Jews have many ceremonies where they take oaths to encourage group cohesion

Oaths only exist in the minds of people. No one needs "meme circles" or anything else to be free of oaths. However, a lot of people don't realize that, so the Oathbreaker is a tool to counteract mind control. Calling it magic in the psychological sense is fairly accurate.

Remember that for every poster on Holla Forums, there are 10 lurkers.

Sorry, is meant for you, linked wrong post

I think you mean (((White))) civilization. As someone from a wholly white household in a rural community, I was taught to never take oaths and to uphold the family traditions as a matter of honor, not some magic oath taking words.

In my experience people who get trapped in oaths seem to be very literal minded and low level abstraction thinkers. Wouldn't it be better to explain how they can be free of their oaths, or make some more logical relatable symbolism? As it is now it seems like magic in a non-psychological sense.

Why are oaths evil?
How are they different from just saying "okay, I'll do it"?

In case no one has posted it yet

Many organizations do not treat oaths the same as saying "okay I'll do it." Masons, Jews, Secret societies, and many other organizations all have their members take oaths to causes as a form of mind control. If you don't believe in oaths, this can be hard to understand.

What happens if you break an oath?

It doesn't work that way, user.

It's one thing to have a long, drawn out philosophical conversation over oaths. It's much simpler and easier to spread as an image that can be pasted into anything with the phrase "Oaths Voided." I'd agree that some level of information is lost - there's a tradeoff between ease of communication and complexity.

The number of people who have been stimulated to investigate and question oaths proves the strategy is working.

We Norwegians don't swear oaths, because we tried it out, and found that it didn't work.

The rest of the world is a little bit behind.

Some organizations may take vengence on you. However, that is not the primary reason oathtakers keep their oaths. They believe that there is a spiritual/magical effect that the oaths have on them, and that breaking the oath can jeopardize their life or even soul to supernatural forces.

That's why the Oathbreaker is powerful - it voids oaths which is completely different from voiding oaths. The name "Oathbreaker" is a misnomer.

What connection do the two have? My family is lds so I'm curious.

Come on lad if you're going to banter us do it correctly.

You can read about it on kikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Freemasonry

Basically the founder of Mormonism was a Freemason. Mormons and Masons are like baby and mother.

I've been seeing this shit for ages.
What the fuck is your message?
You clearly want to say something, so say it already.

Mormon temples are full of masonic symbols. Very weird.

Just read the thread… I hope you realize you sound like an oath-taking shill?

How did you find out that this particular symbol (Oathbreaker circles) voids oaths?

I get what you're about now.
_THOSE_ oaths.

lel, fuck off ya cunt.

Kind of unrelated, but that symbol on the top left corner of that picture, what is it? I saw it on the back of someone's car right next to a freemason sticker.

Order of the Eastern Star.

The female equivalent to freemasons, basically.

Ok sorry guys but I'm not paid to do this and i have shit to take care of, hopefully someone else will keep answering oath questions.

just noticed hitler dubs praise kek

(WASTE OF DUBS!)

You cannot break an oath with an image, retard. It has to be an action of the forsworn.

Your meme is shit. Only kikes are oathbreakers.

Ashes and Echoes

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on yer way out.

Tavistock Institute composes the oaths you're scared of.

Let us see how you handle this thread now!

Ashes and Echoes

Nobody cares. You can't void an oath. You're retarded.

Only an action of the forsworn can void an oath. You're retarded.

Ashes and Echoes

wew shills outing themselves much here?? anyway i've archived the thread up to this point

Man I'm actually starting to like you.

What's the deeper meaning of the ashes and echos bit, though?
Like, what is it 4U

Doesn't matter if you archive it or not. It's not going to do anymore than it ever has. You're a moron. You cannot void an oath with an image.

Ashes of jews and (((echoes)))

Yea, the surface interpretation is obvious, but that's not what I'm asking.

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME!

Nobody has ever liked me and nobody ever will. The universe is set in it's course.

The deeper meaning behind Ashes and Echoes is that those things are the only things that will exist soon. Just fucking ashes and the dying screams of the burning masses.

Everything will end in Nuclear Fire. I will see to that however I can.

Ashes and Echoes

I am nothing if not honest.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves, brother.

See

Bullshit. You lie. You're lying right now.

Fate is one thing: Eternal Misery. There is nothing else.

Soon your token will come to you.
Hold fast until then.

It's much more fun when you do it wrong.

The real reason is that I don't find any pleasure in baiting the bongs, when the bongs are wounded, so I don't have any humiliating OC.

I have this one, but it doesn't quite sting?

Bullshit. There's nothing coming for me but Drones and Nuclear Fire.

I have seen it.

There is no holding fast. None at all. There's nothing to hold. We're simply awaiting the End.

Ashes and Echoes

How does it feel to be consistently wrong?

We've all seen it.
Relax nigga.
The point of seeing is to prevent shit.
I know this experience sucks really, really, really bad right now, but it will get better, and you will enjoy it once you get over the abject sickening horror phase.
Just take a deep breath and count to 10 or something.

Why don't you like group cohesion?

Oathist is a kike shill

It cannot be prevented. There will be nothing that will ever get better. It's not possible. I don't think you truly realize how deep this goes.

No deep breathing, only Eternal Misery.

No prevention; only Eternal Misery.

I CANNOT enjoy ANYTHING. At all. None.

Samson Looms. And so long as that's the case.

We're fucked.

Ashes and Echoes

There is no relaxation. There is only Eternal Misery. I can't see anything else. No matter what happens. That's all there is.

No counting. Only Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

I like you, Ashes and Echoes-kun

Every fucking time with you.
Every single fucking time.

This is why you get the shitty "I'm here because I have to be" power every time.

What made you become so rustled brother? Did you have a bad trip and see something spooky?

Please don't lie to me, it disgusts me.

(Heil'd)

I don't get what you're saying here. I've never had a past life, at least, none that I can remember and none that I'm pretentious enough to claim. That shit is more delusional than I could ever be.

It's not a power. It's a curse.

Everything in life is a curse.

First, stop calling me brother. You don't think of me that way, stop trying.

Secondly: I saw the truth. I looked down the rabbit hole starting in 2012 and I figured out the Jews' plans for the Eschaton Manufacture. And I've never been able to get it out of my head. It's just constant dread, waiting for the End. Even though I know that everything should die anyways.

Cowardice is a bitch, ain't it?

Ashes and Echoes

Nigga you need to seriously sit down and do some serious meditation/introspection shit.
It'll do ya some good.

user the only way to prevent it is by killing yourself.

because you're memeing something into existence that was projected into your mind while you were on drugs

Impossible. Can't be done. Any time I try to meditate the Voices get louder until I can't do anything but bash my head against things. The fire in my mind is too intense for you to even comprehend.

No meditation. Only Eternal Misery.

No introspection. There's nothing in there but more Misery.

No.

You can't meme anything into existence, retard. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

And just for that, I'll make it a goal to live forever so I can shitpost on you and your descendants for eternity!

Your great-grandkids will wonder why they keep getting voicemails from some old man telling them that everything sucks and they do too.

ALL. NIGHT. LONG. NIGGAH!

Ashes and Echoes

So just like, tell them to fuck off and call them cunts, then ignore them.

I kinda like you in a morbid fashion. Your dedication to posting your unique brand of Holla Forums influenced nihilism and schizophrenia no matter how many times you get banned is almost inspiring in a way.

Not possible. Any interaction, any thought causes the volume to increase. You're bad at this.

There is no telling them off. There is only Eternal Misery.

There is no calling them cunts. There is only the Clammoring.

Endless Noise. Endless Torture. Reincarnation itself.

I take it you've never had any mental illness or anything you couldn't control in your life, have you?

Ashes and Echoes

It seems to me you're the one who's bad at this.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
When was the last time you eh, drank the red wine?

I don't drink, dumbass. I can't really. There's no money. Everything is hand to mouth. Expenses come first.

There's nothing that can ever make it to where I can meditate or do any kind of introspection that isn't just more castigating myself because I'm a failure and the universe is shit. Get that through.

No, that's not the vino I'm talking about.

Keep posting lad, you are the prime example of what happens when Jewish anons take the greenpill.

Then speak plain. You're not making any sense. There's no red wine here.

There is no greenpill. And I'm not Jewish.

There is just the inescapable doom of Entropy. The clarion call of the Void. Everything else is just a distraction from the truth. Everything is pain. Nothing else can ever be.

Ashes and Echoes

Oaths are proclamations to abide by obligations that arise from justice. You cannot force people to be just by the goodness inherent to virtue.

Failing to see this is evidence of ignorance.

>Vous êtes un vampire, Harry.

Well, it does. How many warheads are in Dimona right now? Do you know?

How well does our missile shield work?

Why did Obeezy replace the nuclear command with Dual Citizens of Israel?

You are the one walking blind, user.

Ashes and Echoes

No.

Vampires aren't real, dumbass.

At least, immortals aren't. Sanguinaries are not either. Psychic leeches aren't that common, and I don't do that.

I'm a seer. A Doomsayer, and a vindicated one at that. I'm proven right with every passing day.

Ashes and Echoes

You, you make sense. I can appreciate that.

Sure, keep telling yourself that as the thirst racks your body and wracks your mind.

Whatever. I know what I am. You don't even know my name.

And nobody else does either. I'm undoxable.

Ashes and Echoes

I don't want to dox you, I want to help you.
I don't care who you are.
A single drop.
Just try a single drop. Not your own of course, and given willingly. The fear hormones #REK the flavour.

Bullshit

You cannot help me. No one can. It's not possible.

And there is no one who will willingly give you blood.

And you get the GRIDS from engaging in sick, twisted and demented fetishes. All fetishes are like that, but the vamp shit even more so.

I'm not a vampire. There's no way. It's not possible.

Ashes and Echoes

So don't drink from fucking degenerates.

I dunno what to tell you about that.
Fucking try it, then if it doesn't do anything for you, come back and call me a gigantic faggot.
Remember, willing given. It's a very delicate balance. Not all blood is equal.

Spill the beans then?

If everything is going to hell, you might spread the misery?

You know that the chances are high that the secrets you know are bullshit, like with Scientology and Freemasonry?

Whatever.

I'm not going to try drinking blood to satisfy your curiosity about an anonymous shitposter. I'm not going to risk getting the GRIDS because you think you're special.

There are no vampires like that. Deal with it.

Also, everyone is degenerate. Everyone is suspect. Innocence proves nothing. There are no secret sins.

It's not secret. It's all laid out plain, you just refuse to see the image because it means the End.

Revelations.

That's the game plan. They're going to try and fake the events of Revelations in order to get the christians to chimp out for Jesus. When that happens, then we all get FEMA camped. This will occur next week at the earliest when the powers that be will fake a cyber attack against the US, causing an economic collapse. That will institute the IMF's new cashless system based on RFID. At that point, the christers go to the hills to chimp out, wait for Jeebus and kill any non believers.

Then the Bombs Drop.

Ashes and Echoes

Ok, well good luck then I guess.
I know you dream of it.
I know you see yourself, thirst slaked, covered head to toe in life, under a sick laughing moon.

This stupid shit again.

The reason it pisses off so many posters is simply the fact that the image HAS NO MEMETIC PROPERTIES. A meme that has to be explained is not a meme. It does not propgate naturally. It is doa.

Posters know and recognize this fact and any attempt to artificially propgate this meme is met with scorn and derision because it is a milhouse. The most it can hope to ever become is milhouse.

The anger reaction is due to people repeatedly telling the propogators of this stupid attempt at memetics the fact that it is a dud and being met with abject denial. People dont like oblivious stupid people, they dont like being associated with stupid people, and on the chans someone who is willfully stupid is almost always an agent of some agenda.
There is no underlying truth or potential to this attempt at memetics, no secret group that it offends. You are just stupid and people are tired of listening to you ignore the reality of it.

The revelations has happened, so I'm not that concerned.

The 1000 year Reich did not come then, and it will not come this time either.

(Waste of Dubs. Cheque rescinded.)

I don't dream that often. When I do, it's images of my past that torment me constantly.

You know nothing.

It doesn't matter if it's already happened or not.

What matters is the MILLIONS of christers who think that the return is Imminent and that any NWO type thing is Satan made manifest. That's what gives them the excuse to FEMA camp everyone, massive christian uprising.

It doesn't matter if you believe it, they do. Their useful idiots do. And that's what makes the world turn.

Thus, there is no escape. No hope.

Ashes and Echoes

Nigga you're salivating right now just talking and thinking about it, for fuck's sake.

So how do you create really new memes like pro-white, anti-white, cucks, etc, if you don't tell the anons what is meant by them first?

Wrong

You're bad at this.

You're never going to convince me that I'm a vampire. Stop trying. I know what I am and what I'm not.

I am a failed male. I'm a seer. A doomsayer. I'm a miserable wretch who only exists to call out the apocalypse as I see it happen.

I am

Ashes and Echoes

YOU DON'T

Leave the content creation to people who can. You are obviously not.

So why are you telling us, unless you are paid to, and expect to use the money in the future?

hey retard look at the image you posted.

It means nothing to someone who hasn't heard about the black sun.

you should actually spend some time studying memetics and symbology before you start spouting off your mouth.

Symbols have no inherent meaning, they acquire meaning through context.

Yea, yea, ok, fine.
I understand, this'll take time to process.
See you in a week.

Great memes explain themselves.
Good memes makes sense contextually.
Bad memes are forced.

You know a meme is terrible when Ashes and Echoes is way more likable.

I'm back, checking thread and replying.

Shitposting are we, or are you JUST stupid?

hmm i smell something… is it a Jew? yup!

Pissed that your oaths to your employers and illuminati masters have to be retaken due to this thread? well here you got, time for round 2!

every Holla Forumsack should be shitting out content, some will stick, some will not. anyone that tells anyone to stop making shit is trying to corrupt the board with their paid shill produced "high quality" content like the shill posting those HQ merchants

The master memes changes the paradigm/narrative, and that needs to be forced in the start, before the new paradigm/narrative is understood.

Because I've been screaming it for the past two years, borschtass.

I'm telling you because I tell everyone this. Everyone I meet. I'm crazy. Deal with it.

Or, I'm right and everything is going to be over soon.

Whatever. There are no vampires, idiot.

None.

Not at all.

You're filtered in your own thread. You know your meme is a shit when fucking ASHES AND ECHOES gets more replies and positive interaction here than you do.

Take your shit meme, somewhere the fuck else.

Thanks user. Have some plaintext.

(Checked. Wasted.)

Nope, I'm just doing what I always do.

And yeah. Leave the content creation to those who can. You can't. You're a shit. Kill yourself.

Ashes and Echoes

PS: Nobody cares faggot. Oaths are promises, they don't trap anyone. You're retarded.

You got wrecked before you came up with this shitty meme son, inmunity cat is above all of us.

Group cohesion is great if you're a small group of wealthy kikes who control the media. Makes sense that you would support it.

Racial allegiance is based on genetics, not some magic words.

Yeah, the level of in group trust that would be required for oaths to have any real purpose is such that you don't need oaths in the first place.

The only people I'd trust an oath from would be my close family and friends, and what would I need oaths from them anyways.

When people are trapped in a bad oath, they've really got some serious problems beyond the oath itself. Still, I support helping people break free from them.

Nope. You're so wrong.

I am beholden to no-one. That's why you can't stop me!

There is no oath sworn that can stop Samson.

The end is coming, and none of your le magik cirglez will save you.

Ashes and Echoes

It's a paradox. That's why you should just destroy everything and leave the universe as dust.

Burn them all.

Dude just calm down. You're not the only one who can see visions etc. If you keep freaking out you're going to make things bad for yourself. And just an FYI - not everyone is stuck in your shitty reality.

Anyway I'm getting derailed. I'll keep checking back for more oathuism related q's but archived to here

You know that you behave as a paid shill, when you are this aggressive?

If your goal was to warn and not destroy OP's thread, then why are acting as a member of the cuckold army?

Stop switching IP's chaim. Nobody can be trapped by an Oath. Even if you're on the witness stand, the only trap there is going to prison for Perjury. And le magik cirglez won't save you there either.

Ashes and Echoes

Believe whatever you want.

I'm this aggressive because I've always been this aggressive. I've been antagonistic ever since I've been able to think. It's just been a screaming, burning inferno that will never go out; searing through my mind and compelling me to scream.

My goal IS to destroy OP's thread. Because OP is an idiot faggot. Le magik cirglez is stupid.

Stop swtiching IP's. You're bad at this.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT!

I will never calm down. I will never stop screaming, not until the drones come the bombs drop and they take me away to FEMA camp. And then, I'll keep screaming, even unto the end of days!

There is nothing but Eternal Misery! Oathuism is a shit!

Ashes and Echoes

There is only one reality, the shitty one. There is nothing else. There cannot be anything else.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Everyone is doomed and you KNOW IT

Ashes and Echoes

Protip: It didn't.

Not saging because people need to see this enough to get sick of it. If OP is concerned about jews breaking their oaths, maybe he should post this shit at jewish websites. And I'm pretty sure none of the Presidents of the United States hang out here.

It's a forced meme from the renetards. They're using images like this to track the spread of ideas throughout Holla Forums and other places.

The Oathuist is trying to track you. Let that sink in.

I'm not OP, I just think it's funny to talk with the ones that get's pissed enough about two stupid circles, to bother to destroy his thread?

Clearly OP is a faggot kike who did not think this through.

Um, Mr. Ashes… I've been talking against this circle business, whatever it is, in this thread.

But you're wrong that people can't be trapped in an oath. Well, it's something people do to themselves, not something that's done to them, but still. It's like karma, a burden you choose to bear.

I destroy every thread

Because they deserve to be destroyed.

Fuck everything. Kill everyone. Burn them all

Yeah, he's been trying this for a while now.

Bullshit.

People aren't trapped by oaths, they're trapped by guilt-trips, catch-22's and circumstance. Oaths have nothing to do with those.

And it's all moot anyways. The only thing that will ever happen is Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

Ok, but what's the point of posting about that?

This is blatantly false. Oathbreaker voids all your past oaths, does not require taking an oath, and comes into effect simply by viewing the image. Kol Nidre voids future oaths, requires taking an oath, and is chanted yearly on Yum Kippur by Jews.

Win every battle, and lose the war?

I'll quit now, before you figure it out.

Shills, masons, jews, and many other oathtakers do in fact all visit Holla Forums. Furthermore, some Holla Forumsacks are former members of secret societys, and posting the Oathbreaker is an opportunity to help them move forward.

There isn't one. I'm screaming just to scream. There's nothing else.

No it doesn't.

You can't break or void an oath with an image. It doesn't work.

Your meme is a shit.

Lose every battle. Lose every war. Lose the game in the end and still end up suffering for eternity.

What else is there?

No it isn't. You're not doing anything but making Holla Forums hate you.

You cannot void an oath with an image.

Dumbass.

Ashes and Echoes

You're still voiding oaths. You're still a kike.

Gas yourself.

Well, I'm not really against your goal. People get lost in all sorts of mental webs, not only oaths, and helping them break free of them is a worthwhile goal. It's not a fix though, because the underlying cause for their complex is still there, so it's a symptomatic treatment at best.

Even so, it seems like your intentions are good. But you should take heed to peoples comments about your memetic form. It seems to abstract and unrelated to me. I don't really "get" anything from your two circles. A symbol should be self evident and contained in itself.

Ok, have fun then.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

I agree in that these circles are bullshit, but what they've done is funny. You get people who sage threads like these and appear to be broken messes. Two circles that make someone break down hysterically and are forced to try and derail such threads. So if these circles are able to make some people think that, just for a moment, that oaths can be voided, then perhaps they do work.

DON'T FUCKING HELP THE UNINITIATED YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

There is no fun. There can never be any fun.

Whatever. You know I'm right. Everything is shit and you know it. The world is doomed and you know it.

I'm a broken mess because that's all I've ever been or can be. No magik cirglez would change that one way or another.

I derail threads because I hate them.

The only thing funny here is that you still have hope.

Ashes and Echoes

Oathbreaker is only the begining. Oathbinder forces jews oaths and vows to have a binding effect. Because it's current year.

Nb : white cube

see

These don't work because nobody actually thinks this is legit. The fact that you made this is a testament to your degrading mind.

If they made anti oathbreaker meme. Ex. Reverse color.it could work

You changed IP's again. You think you're smart.

Your allies will betray you.

Ashes and Echoes

It was my first post in this thread

They hate my autistic meme because they feel insecure with my ideas

Let me spell it out for you.

The circles themselves do nothing. They are the trojan horse that implants a thought into your mind, that oaths can be voided just like that.

Only someone who has taken oaths that have a large impact on their lives, basically most of the people that post in these threads, is affected by this. Someone who does not have oaths is not affected by the original or any mirrored original that you may create.

But please continue, it's hilarious.

Delete thread, ban OP

Whatever. You're still a moron.

Le magig gubez is just as bad as le magig cirglez.

Oaths cannot be voided except by actions. And none of them concern viewing images on a chan board.

Ashes and Echoes

Stop samefagging.

You're bad at this.

Nobody in this thread has taken any kind of oath like that.

Even the masons don't think like that!

The only thing enforcing those oaths is violence.

Ashes and Echoes

Why not? If you are right and nothing matters, then why do you care what anyone does?

Check this dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/SS/SS089.html you will learn something. And pray mods to delete this thread.

I care because I have to. There is no choice here. The burning in my mind compels me.

I care because I have no other option. I've tried to not care. To just go back to fanfiction and tabletop, to leave the rest of you alone and allow things to happen as they will.

The voices scream until I do otherwise. There is no escaping the Clamoring. There is no cure for the Burning.

There is only

Ashes and Echoes

Thomas Aquinas is a shit. You know it. Your god is a cunt and the reason all this sucks. Nothing should have ever been created in the first place.

Modern oaths are nothing as virtuous as what Aquinas was philosophizing about.

I haven't read anything by Aquinas before, but I've been told he was a clever man. But reading his replies to the reasonable objections in part 7 it becomes obvious this was a man who couldn't into logic.

Basically a standard christcuck "muh god" argument.

Perhaps that is why you are so angry at this thread then. Compulsions are voluntary.

Nice fallacies

To be fair, Aquinas was more of a deist than a kuk.

Yes. I already posted the first anti-oathbreaker meme, you can see it here

Pic related is an alternate version that came later. I've also included a variant that I find interesting, the infinite variant.

The purpose of the Oathbreaker is filled if people take it seriously enough to post an Oath restore variant. Remember, the goal of Oathuism is to delegitimize corrupted narratives constructed by the elites for mind control and build alternative narratives.

No they aren't. If they were, they wouldn't be fucking COMPULSIONS, would they?!

There's no voluntary about any of this. Free will is an illusion. You only have reactionary agency, and reactions are automatic.

There is nothing else.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Your god is a cunt. Everything is shit. If your god is real and the creator of all things, it's his fault it sucks because he created it.

CREATION IS AN ACT OF EVIL. NOTHING ELSE.

I know you know. /u/NeoReactionSafe from TRP! Only you could post some shit so True Torah Writings Rubik's Cube Nostradamus Sex God Method 777 as this!

You have Chron's disease and you're a Jew.

They're the same.

Oathbreaker is the most disruptive meme ever made

I'm starting to think that Kek and Pepe are being hijacked. Not just because of that 2nd image, but it's evidence for it.

No shlomo bergstein, your evil god didn't made creation

That depends on where compulsions come from.

How do you know?

Just like Milhouse.

Sorry for your broken kol nidrei

Yeah. Like how Nigger, Spic, Gook, Guat, Abo and Cunt get capitalized when they're used as Nouns.

Grammar, fucking deal with it.

The compulsions come from inside, but not inside. I can't really be sure. Other than I'm miserable and the voices keep screaming at me.

I know it's not voluntary because if it were, I'd just not do it. I'd not do anything. If I had any real control over any of this, I'd just die. Or annihilate all of existence.

No oaths have been broken. I'm forsworn and beholden to nobody you'd ever know. And it's not something that can be broken. It's existential.

Ashes and Echoes

Oh, and oaths infinitely broken to counter the oath restore.

Only jew caps j in jews. Everyone know it. they don't deserve caps.

You have no photoshop skills, neo. None at all.

You suck.

Go back to TRP.

Whatever. You're an idiot. I always type the best I can, no matter what. It's just how things work.

You're bad at this.

Ashes and Echoes

That makes sense to me. I got stuff like that too.

But perhaps it's something else you have to do in order to not do it. Only knowing everything possible grants you the power to say something is impossible.

That is true and self-evident, and it then follows that whether or not you are right, you've already chosen an option. Which means that your compulsion is voluntary even if it's not.

Oathbreaker will defeat you and your tribes

We can go further

Whatever. Sophist your way out of whatever you wish. I know where things stand on my end.

Off to work for now, but just so you know.

SAMSON LOOMS

ALL IS LOST

THE END IS COMING

Oathbreaker won't do shit, and you know it. Nuclear Fire is coming, and your magig zirglez won't do a damn thing.

Ashes and Echoes

Shill

Well, it's you who declares how the universe works without anything to show for it other than your beliefs and feelz, like a christcuck.

Explain this oath meme. I see it popping up on Holla Forums but no context to it other then "OATHS ARE VOID".
Explain it to me like you would to a normie. Or it's gay and you should stop it.

look up

OK.

Some people take oaths, and are bound by those oaths. The binding is primarily psychological.

The Oathbreaker's goal is to help those people break out of their psychological cage.

This matters because some people have been tricked into taking evil oaths, or took evil oaths and later recanted.

There's a lot more to it than that, you can read the thread.

Oathbreaker is the seed. Now, we wait.

OK. Archived thread here: archive.is/ljG1J

I think we've got most of the common FAQ covered. Feel free to make your own FAQ graphic, I'll put one together when I have the time

Yeah, and 20 kike shills.
And all 20 of them show up to spam at once whenever the Oathbreaker appears.
Be sure to keep your oaths to the chosen ones, goyim!

Oath Breaker? More like, Butt Hurter, amirite?

Oathism is current year's doctrine

I think it became a real problem for society as well, and I know that the courts were tired of oath breaking trials, as it was the people that had to do jury duty.

That you don't want to sit on a jury for shit, is probably the reason we don't use the court system much for breach of contract either.

In stead it's sent to some council under a judge first, where the penalty for not accepting is meeting a hostile jury, if they think you should have taken what was on offer.

You are misunderstanding what an "oath" is, OP is not referring to you.

sage

With the historical proliferation of things like asatru within Holla Forumsish communities, using the word "oath" will almost always cause misunderstanding.

hell, even the broken ring symbolism is pretty obvious to asatruar – you're telling them to break the object on which oaths are sworn. By doing so with a second ring, you're telling them, essentially, to swear new allegiance – to commit treachery.

Treachery and oathbreaking are the closest thing to "mortal sin" in asatru, so with all of the WN types who worship odin and such floating around here, it's easy to see why there's pushback against this meme.

ALL OATHS RESTORED
Now back to 4chan faggot

filtered tbh

double infinite oath breaker

Oats are only evil when combined with squats, you Faggot.

All your oaths are belong to us.

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Learn to cap wtf. Keep the text as square as possible.

Daily reminder

It is honestly the most hilariously infuriating meme.

This is some advanced autism shit OP

learn to eat a dick