B this is some sirus shit and need your help

b this is some sirus shit and need your help
They weren't in a gang or deal drug or do drugs. But still got killed. I've lost one friend and family members year to this fucks. I'm sick of it and out for blood.
Problem is I could kill a few but there like fucking ants. They keep showing up.
Please give me some ideas I know some of you will tell me move from your shit country. Or who gives a fuck. But please I mean it I really need your help guys. I need plan to get rid of this pest.

I do have access to weapons, all kinds. But it would be a suicide mission taking on those cunts by self.

is that a baby eagle? nice.

Yes it is friend, thanks

I have all kind of shit, and access to explosives.

So what do you recognize I should do guys

Sorry autocorrect, what do you think I should do guys?

Those fuckers are only puppets, mere animals who execute orders. This things moves in other plans, the heads are very powerfull people (politicians, lobbies etc…). Kill some of those will not solve anything. IMHO you have two ways: trying to make a politic career and cut the heads once inside or leave the country.
I wish you best luck.

You need someone like the president of the Philippines to step in…
He executes any criminal him and his team find…
and he only has trusted people who've worked with him for years…
he fully expects to be assassinated, but he just doesn't give a fuck because he's making the world a better place for his people…
maybe you should sacrifice yourself in a blaze of glory taking out as many of them as you can…?
that might start the people around you standing up to them as well…
and at least you'll be remembered by those who knew…

come to America legally and get away from that shit user. We'll build the wall behind you.

So you want to physically remove some taco googles? Molotov Cocktails, lots of them, and lots of goons. Get your hands on a rifle or two, and maybe some smaller handguns. Start taking them out in pairs. Go after their families, kill their kids if you need to, because hell, we all knows these fucking tacos will just shit out 50 more.

This isn't just revenge. This is gods work.

Not every body here is violent, but there are a lot factors. Wear I'm thinking of forming a death squad.

This is what I think may work. I do have some money here some mercenaries. Get some m16s or aks. Easy to get here also explosives. Have the mercenaries train a small group. Then let the group fund for some time. Till the group grows. The problem is that the group may get out of control. Fuck I'm so sad and angry.

Hire

The UN has fucked us so hard. Killers and gang members have more rigths than the victims. I don't want leave. I'll see my country burn to ashes before I leave to this piece of shit.

Man I'm drunk rigth now. I really want to go to one of there gethos and just it up.

fuck, man… do it!
keep us updated…

Where do you live?

Sorry, Israelis are the real victims and need 6 billion in military aid.

Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!! Eliminate all Jews'n'niggers NOW!!! WORLD PEACE!!!

vote for trump

Just keep sniping one a day with your SKS.

Honduras user

get a fursuit and attach a huge (>ft) dildo to it, that shit is scary.
also, salt raifu with a d-dildo bayonet.

Benelli shotguns, business suits, yellow goggles.
Steel BB shot.

Ok.

22lr pistol with suppressor. back of head. It's not suicide if you are never even seen.

OP is probably lying in a ditch without a head right about now.

If not, and you're still out for blood, i'd say just become spic-batman.

Load up on a good amount of ammo, go homeless, and kill as many as you can before they figure out who you are.

Or find someplace where a bunch of them are hanging out, and bomb them.

It's pointless to kill these "ants" as you say, you have to go for the source of these "ants" - go shoot up their women, mothers, sisters.

you may be on to something

join the gang and infiltrate them. then when you are among their ranks kill their leader.