Would you date me based on my hand alone

Would you date me based on my hand alone

If you can give a firm handshake, absolutely! I think your hand would complement my limp wrist perfectly

lose some weight fatass, your fat even shows in your forearm

your arm is as hairy as my leg

Go fuck a trap with razor burn, faggot.

If you can give a firm handjob, absolutely! I think your hand would complement my limp dick perfectly

My wrists may be limp but my dick isn't, sweetie :)

No. Because mine ins better

2/10 would not bang

fat arm angle shots are now a thing smh

H8oly shit that is a vampire a hand

That's your favoured fapping hand, isn't t? Isn't it?!?

Yes, I tried being ambidextrous but not my thing

I never suck :^}

Why do you have so much inner-wrist hair?

Is it hereditary?

maybe masturbating really makes hair grow on your hands

Fucking burgers, ruins everything

wat

overweight basement dweller

Yes

I might. At least your nails are trimmed. I don't mind hair, I actually find it kind of hot depending on how it goes with the rest of the body.

your shitposting makes me wonder something
do women actually find hairy men unnatractive? it's a male feature. I'd understand not liking a lot of hair on the dick but on the rest of the body?

That isn't your picture…

This isn't your post

your penis already does I don't want to impose

Its not shitposting you moron. I'm a man, and I like men. I understand that and appreciate the male body so I don't mind hair, I think it makes a man manly. I've known women that just don't like hair, they want a guy to shave all the dick, chest and maybe butt area because they just find hair nasty, smelly, cumbersome and maybe a little intimating.

Kinda like some men don't like hairy parts on a woman despite it being the most natural fucking thing for a brad to have hairy legs, armpits, arms and cunt. Its purely aesthetic and cultural to want those shaved. It would be an anomaly and perhaps even a problem if a woman was born with no hair or vary little hair in them areas.

Glorious nordic genes have blessed me with blonde body hair

I really like that. It gives you that "hairless" aesthetic sometimes, but also shines in the sun, and of course you can still touch and feel it like with any other hair, which is nice.

I mean, I have a weakness for blonds in general though.

its alot darker in real life, it makes it seem like im completely hairless and white but im more of a golden tan with very light bronzish coloured arm hair, its just that shit camera + middle of the day skylight fucks up ISO, as my pants is a dark prussian blue and the floor a roasted peanut colour (dont have a better way to explain it)

rereading my post makes me sound really fucking gay but im sorry im about as straight as they get

so im a retard that doesnt know shit about tanning but it's basically a very slight natural tan that those world traveling students have

Chest or GTFO.

Your loss I suppose. I don't think the post sounded super gay to be honest.

Although a picture of your butt or penis might go a long way to proving to everyone here that you aren't a homo. You know, to show that you're confident and you don't care and shit, whatever.

This pls

Everyone knows posting pictures of your cock and ass on a site visited mostly by men is the best way to prove you aren't gay.

already did today on /fit/ I'll look for it if you give me some of your homo-wisdoms in the meantime

I was more talking about how to ask a girl out but thanks for that info

Why the fuck isn't Chihiro on that pic? He's like the living (or dead…) incarnation of that quote!

Lol, what's that exactly? There's not that much overlap between what broads like and what respectable faggots like, aside from the obvious. Pretty hair, nice fit body, good job, etc. Shit everyone likes.

"Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time"- John C. Calhoun

yeah but you faggots hang out with alot of grills right? Maybe they tell you what they like

Just be honest with her. Don't come on too fast, but don't appear like a beta faggot who just wants friendship.

huehue

Not really all bout that faggot life. I hang out with mostly straight guys.

Bitches are people m8. There's no universal rule for it. I'd say on average women are more driven by emotion than reason but even that varies from person to person. They are shaped more by their life experiences and their culture than they are by biology, like men are.

Just Holla Forums yourself :)

my thread that could explain if you wanted to know, and im using Holla Forums as my no.1 source to help me with this, but she's completely taking the lead and im semi-letting her, so if I go with it it's to bone-town in no time right?

just go back to reddit how aboot that

What the fuck? Suck me off you douche, you go back there.

test