What if Zelda was a girl?

What if Zelda was a girl?

She already is in my heart

She was.

Holla Forums had a sperg out when SJWs were campaigning to make Zelda a girl in the next game.
There is zero reason Zelda could not be reincarnated as a girl in a new game. None. Typical Holla Forums reactionary bullshit. If anyone else came up with the idea they would love it and be fapping their tiny hands into severe cramps.

Fuck Holla Forums. Not one person my ass.

I don't personally have a problem with directors gender-swapping. The only problem I have is when it's done poorly and entirely for PC brownie points.

SJWs care more about cheap, token diversity than they do fleshed out, well-written characters that have a purpose.

See: Leslie "I'm not sure if that was a race thang or a lady thang" Jones in Ghostbusters.

Agree

What bothers me are the "Legend of "Zelda"" games in the series that don't even feature Zelda as a character. Like the ones with Starfox or Okami as the main character, or the fromsoftware spinoffs. I mean, I enjoy the new ideas , but you can't call it Zelda

People described the Darksiders games as Zelda like, but there wasn't even a princess. You don't have to have a princess in every game like that, but Zelda should have someone to rescue it you're going to call it that.

Zelda is female, Link is male. Or am I missing something?

You missed out on some great games. You should play them.

Zelda, like Metroid, is a guy. Brianna pls go.

this one tranny on chaturbate dressed up as Zelda once, I fapped so hard and i'm not even gay

come the fuck on, elves aren't good for anything else!

expect 6d chess arguments when you come to a thread during this current political environment, you stupid fucking kike.

I haven't touched a Zelda game since Twilight Princess.

/b please…

>>>/reddit/

Checked. Now go back to the Asian fetish thread.

Degenerate

Elves are the true ubermensch.

well, the elves r supposedly a race older, than humans, so they have more knowledge and more inventions, so they r useful to learn from, not only fuck. From the elven perspective, humans r only good for fuckin. And labor, maybe.

This scene becomes more sinister, think about the dusseldorf attacks.

Reminds me of the Metal Gear series. You always play as a guy called Big Snail and you have to save the Metal Gear.
Gets really repetitive…
I wanna play as Metal Gear for once.

Name one thing they've created that humans didn't already have.

Also you type like a fag. Is it really that much of a hassle to write "are"? Fucking nerd.

Go back to /biz/

What about the fact that simply every single reincarnation so far has been male?
You'd either have to have to implement a story explanation to why this incarnation is female, which would probably be incredibly convuluted, or you'd just say "fuck it" and leave it with no explanation. Neither one is appealing.

Even with that aside, I think most people who pose it, Holla Forums or not, oppose on grounds of lack of a reason to switch Link's gender, rather than reasons not to. Why should Link become a girl when he's been established as a male for 20 years? The only reason is to appeal to SJWs.

Implying that that gay ass cuckold character doesn't fill his mouth dick any chance he gets.

wut

trollin hard there

much respect

find me her nudes! and not trapfag Link nudes

There is a thing called the Triforce.

I kind of started losing intrest when I found out he wasn't a he. Not that I want the endless trap threads here, but once in awhile being suprised by a nice trap isn't a bad thing.

But I'm a fag and totally admit it.

But aint Zelda a girl? hold on, is she a fucking trap?

ayo

hol up. You tryna say dat Zelda was a girl n sheit?

post more of these type of pictures pl0x

yes

goddamn that pic makes my dick hard, more please

+1