Want to get into anime

Want to get into anime.
The thing is, I only want to watch with dubs. Anime is inherently cringeworthy, and squeaky nyaa~ voices aren't any less cringeworthy when they're in Japanese. With that in mind, what are some essential anime with acceptable dubs?

Kill yourself faggot.

Kill yourself.

Soul Eater has pretty good english dubs.

Don't listen to the autistic weebs. You'd have to go back pretty far in time to find bad dubs. Just pick anything up and you're more likely to find decent to even great voice acting than anything bad.

thanks

Ghost in the shell has pretty good dubs. I can't stand japanese VAs either.

thanks, right I wanted to watch that too, just couldn't remember it

Huh. And I thought you only liked Maka for avatarfagging.

Ghost Stories.
You can find the full season dubbed on youtube.
It is literally the best anime dub of all time.

Second best is Baccano!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Why don't you try cory in the house or RWBY you fucking poser normie faggot shit stain. Or better yet, just go to fucking hot topic right now and talk to everyone about how much you love anime, despite never having seen more than a single series in your life. You're just trying to buy into a culture, a disgusting, obnoxious, cancerous culture everyone hates to begin with. To compound that, you aren't even willing to accept the culture in its most generic form, and are actually willing to PAY to have it compacted, consumed, and literally shat into your fucking mouth. You want to watch anime? How about you start with tatami galaxy, and when your middle school reading skills can keep up with the ASTONISHING 12 words per minute that appear at the bottom, then I'll give you some suggestions, but until then go fuck yourself, and never start a stupid ass thread like this again. Better yet, never start a shitty ass thread like this ever again period, type into google, "DTOP FIGHRT ANIME AND NARUTO PLKEASE" and you'll get all the fucking results you'll ever need. Some other suggestions I can offer follow along the lines of turning your fucking TV on and watching cartoons, since they speak english and are made for children.

This is probably some pasta that I'm too retarded to recognize, on the tiny chance that it's not I feel like responding:

If I was trying to be "in" with other normalfags, why does "everyone" hate this culture that I'm buying into. Who are you referring to with everyone?
I understand if you think I'm just looking for some watered-down culture and tell others about it. But I never said anything about culture. I just think that perhaps I might enjoy anime if I expose myself to it - while at the same time, I am absolutely confident that the decision not to want Japanese language is not a matter of it being something (additionally) shameful that needs to be repressed - but rather that it really is, at its core a matter of taste and that I simply don't like the sound of foreign, unrecognizable languages, regardless of the "status" associated with this preference

In my mind I'm a normalfag, but as of right now I'm 24/7 neet who only leaves house to go to therapy twice a week, I wouldn't have any real life friends to cancerously "impress" with cancerous shit, and I don't talk to my brother or parents often, I'm extremely private about video games/shows and would rather not ever tell my brother of the media I consume

I'm definitely superficial, extremely so, and still hold the belief that anime is degenerate. I agree these things are biases and I'm so desperate right now I'm willing to ignore all this and just plunge myself into these escapist fantasies that I may secretly be longing for - I'm not entirely sure yet. But among these things I don't consider watching with subs to be any more or less degenerate than subs. It's just a matter of taste

It's pasta. I think I have it saved on another PC.

You should give subbed Gintama a chance. None of the voices are squeaky kawaii desu ne ~ noise.

You can get Ruin Explorers dirt cheap anywhere that sells anime, and it has one of the best dubs I've ever heard. The jokes are often quite good, look up "the mighty miguel" scene on youtube.

Golden Boy is also funnier with the english dub, for an example check out the clip "how do you like my swimming?"

Ghost Stories is legendary for it's dub. They decided the actual series was kind of horrible and decided to completely disregard the scripts and just have everyone record jokes based on whatever was happening on screen. The result was so funny, Japan actually turned around and translated the dub back into Japanese and replaced the original dialog with it.

alright. thanks

okay, ty, at first I was going to disregard ghost stories and only DL baccano because I thought it was just tediously bad, but now you did get me curious

Ghost stories gets better the further in you get
Their bantz are on fucking point.

Oh you never said anything about culture, but we all know this is a sad attempt and making friends and somehow, in your mind, making you appeal to others as someone with a hobby/passion. You're pathetic, you sicken me. You make me not want to like anime, because of people like you. You talk about how you're, 'extremely private', yet you're ashamed of the, 'cringrey nyaa voices of japanese voice actors', these two things are mutually exclusive. Read my post, read my fucking post, you thick skulled retarded dimwit motherfucker. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you to like anime.

Heres your spoonfeed shit bag; if you want to fit in with retarded fuckups like yourself watch Attack on Titan, Naruto, Bleach, Fooly Cooly, Cowboy Beebop, and EVERYTHING that appears on Toonami. You don't even have to watch all of it, just watch three episodes to get accustomed to it, because remember people like you don't actually care, you just want a conversation point. Just mention how UBER EPIC KOOL attack on titan is, and you'll immediately be friends. Just so you know, you sicken me, and if I ever meet you in real life you wont have the slightest clue, but I'll be able to spot you from a mile away. Good luck getting fat pimply nerd poon you hopeless trainwreck.

When did Holla Forums start to approve cartoons of any sort?

Did they ever stop? Because if they did you're probably not on Holla Forums.

I don't know which Holla Forums you are visiting but the one i do is clear about it being a brainwash tool. And honestly, when i look people that are into it i must agree with them on at least 90 %.

Watch Trigun

anyone know what the name of that anime is which is about some pre-school kid who shows his dick to others and does various antics?

already added. Thanks

baccano and code geass are the only ones I've ever enjoyed with dub

I am an anime pleb and like you only watch dubs, Gurren Lagaan was a lot of fun, got pretty ridiculous towards the end in a fun way, Death Note is pretty good(told you I'm a pleb) Berserk and Akira are also good.

I am just as if not more pleb than you, I assure you, so I appreciate knowing something will cater to my superficial tastes and is easy to get into. Thanks

I felt that Spice and Wolf, Lucky Star, and a few others had good dubs, but when it comes down to it, you need to swallow your pride and just watch it subbed m8.

Most dubs are more cringe-worthy than the actual Japanese. Kill la Kill is a good example of this, most of the females have huskier voices, making them much easier to listen to than the "hired off the street" talent in the English dub.