Most Offensive Shit

Wew Lads, let's see your most h8full and offensive content

Will monitor and contribute if you do…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbHzzqmbyUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impressive. I honestly don't know how any woman who "respects herself" would end up on facial abuse, though. Having dudes spit in your face doesn't exactly scream "strong empowered feminist" to me.

Umm, reminder that this is a h8chan thread, not some mastubatory fantasy of yours.

Keep it h8full, kikel.

Jesus, I never get triggered.

RWDS when?

This is my OC

And here is mine.

Top-kekels

Oy Vey, sponsor the eternal ((()))

Have you nothing real to contribute?

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us. What the hell.

OC

Remove the Jew symbol (swastica) and replace it with something more modern.

Also, not everyone can interpret the heaping bodies. You've got to make it more clear.

op is a useless man baby with no life but searching for horrible images on the web

probably depressed and a vigin 4 life

offended by this content,op

Obvious cut. -1/10

And she had the best orgasm of her life.

This reminds me of the latest ASMR video some Indian made.

it didnt even break its teeth.
Im always amazed how fragile and though at the same time the body is. If ull step wrong, u can break your foot. Ant this fucker presses tonnes against a point and its fine…

Is that shit real? pol was right?

Bump

I actually think the gator is cute as fuck
0/10 not offensive

Where did you learn to speak English? You need to get a refund.

wtf ? this video makes no sens

i find stupidity deeply offensive

Any links to the story on this?

Race and ethnicity is backed by biological science, so yeah, not a social construct.

[citation needed]
and even if it does, since you know that people aren't equal, it also means that you can be as stupid and the dumbest nigger

gee, no reply, who knew ?

most offensive shit

Anyone got more like this?

Bump

Shameless bump

Yeah, tattoos are completely normal. Not degenerate at all.

top kek

Daily reminder that the 'Trinity' of Semitic religions are Islam, Judaism (jews), and Christianity. All the same Semitic God.

Moar h8chan!

Let's see your OC; recent 4chan Anons. Threads don't get "pruned" here. Keep it h8full and all is well.

I much prefer the SUV version (post it if you've got it), but here's some nostalgia.

tfw it's always the same… 1400 years of infiltration.

h8 is gr8, m8

If there is nothing to h8 here, then we know that this chan is also comprimised……

upon error, here is what I reference.

It's all the same. We are nothing but goy. Until you rise, we will always be sheep.

Myself (OP) will keep the spirit of the thread in this media. If it's shut down, it will be archived and known that half-chan and this is also comprimised.

Nonetheless. keep this real with pure h8 :P

Le Bump is not sufficient. We need moar h8

edit

This really offends me. Please stop, that's enough. Thanks

Not gory enough. Weak.

offensive did you say?

what's the second one from?

If you can do better put your money were your mouth is.

August Underground says the title..

lemme jus take muh shirt off real quick

only fags have lugnuts

Pedo gets punished. 100% h8

t. saved

Prepare for Sheeeeit dump

My grandfather killed Jews during the Second World War. He butchered them like pigs, men and women, and nothing ever happened to him. No trial. No tribunal. No retribution.

Would you like to follow your ancestors, little pig?

Would you like to die screaming, like they did, little pig?

Consider it done.

You sound mad

Scary creepy ooga booga nigger.jpg

damn niggor, a fucking boxcutter

*sigh*
back into the >>>/oven/ you go, schlomo

The fuck does that mean? What's an Opp's?

I don't speak nigger.

Holla Forums was right, Christianity was a Trojan horse religion bent on injecting Judaic ideas into European Paganism. We should all convert to true paganism, the true ethnic religion of the white race

Thanks op, I came so hard. I love dyke feminist bitches being abused on camera

Victors write the history books.

yeh, that'll work

The fuck did you say

The Jews hate Christians and their values, real Christians know that Jews are Satan worshipers. If you do not serve the true god you are actively working against him, Jews are evil multiculturalists that hate all that is pure.

Here comes the kikel in an attempt to derail the thread.

BUBONIC PLAGUE

Yhea, the poor bastards at 4chan don't know or don't care how much shit they take off Holla Forums.

wew lad

The stomp on the fingers at the end really sealed the deal for me into thinking that was a h8full post.

I thought curb stomping a mentally disabled bum was sufficient. Apologizes not evil enough M8. I'm bretty new in these here parts. youtube.com/watch?v=mbHzzqmbyUQ

And society thinks these nutjobs are better to have around than pedos? What the fuck

You aren't racist, are you Goy?

What are you trying to say? I do hate evil, do you not hate something that causes harm to you? I don't blindly hate things, I only things that are not good.

holy shit

Quick! He's spotted us! Let's get out of here!

NatSoc is evil, Goy.

.05 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I hope you have a wonderful day OP

From what I heard he was from a rival gang

>triggering intenisifes

top kek

But I am successful

I lost track what you are all saying, something about kike calling. I was just mad that called the swastika a Jew symbol.

GET TRIGGERED Holla Forums

I usually don't get triggered but fuck me, this made me sick to my stomach so much that I had to take a shit
Subhumans should be eliminated

You do the same. Sure is getting cold…

made me laugh
what a waste of time. you guys should get a job.

Nothing like unintelligible baboon speak to ruin my day

*bear tries anal on gf

The Jungle Niggers have like 40-80% white DNA, and they are still chopping off heads and doing human sacrafices. Proof that all non-whites need to die.

As a non-white, I agree
I'd gladly give up my life if it meant having a world where there are only civilized people

Do Asians have to die as well tho?

The only 'decent' Asians are the Japs, sure China might have a high IQ aswell but they have next to no creativity; China is a literal autist nation

LOL! No man, but you sound like a little jewish faggot.

China. And most asian nations. Hell most nations. Dont record retards in their national IQs

Furtheremore china is curving their numbers in general. Theyre a nation of liars and cheats

If Jews didn't exist the Chinese would probably take their place. It's like the upper class is filled with kikes while the lower class is nothing but yellow niggers

this.