DirectX12 BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RbW2b
youtube.com/watch?v=ss8SyOhqk1I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice.

lol

Sorry, I don't speak freetard. Why exactly are you bringing up DX in a comparison of OpenGL vs Vulkan?

well gee fucking gosh darn golly

DX12 is Windows 10 exclusive retard.

good news for linux even though linux won't get doom2016. couple this with AMD's new open source driver and things are looking up.

With Vulkan the days of Linux having a performance deficit to windows could be over.

Nigger not one single thing has anything to do with DX12 you clickbaiting kike.

SAGE

And has nothing to do with vulkan vs normal shitty opengl.

SAGE

NO GAMES

Fuck off to reddit, people who hate open source don't belong here, enjoy your botnet you salty faggot.

DirectX12 is the competing API you colossal retard.

You're a fucking idiot. They're comparing Vulkan to OpenGL, not DX12.

Vulkan will win. Many gamers will now leave Windows 7 and to target that market the developer can target Vulkan instead of DX11 or DX12.

Vulkans competitor is DX12, not fucking OpenGL.

So then post a link comparing Vulkan Doom and DX12 Doom.

at this point I don't even care if doom runs at +144FPS more, it's still going to be shit.

Although I'm happy to see that Vulkan is making huge progress.

Okay but Doom 4 is shit.

I hope Vulkan gets support in Unity soon so the Overload devs use it.

*not as good as legendary Doom 1&2

It's still a damn good FPS.

get out

It's a Denuvo-crippled piece of shit, kill yourself.

Time to shill for another company dude, the one you are working on right now is dying

Don't worry user. Nvidia's GTX 1060 is coming to put a stop to RX 480 by winning in important benchmarks like ultra settings at 1080p with 4x MSAA at 30fps while costing $50 to $150 more. AMD is finished now!

Careful not to slice your spleen off.

Your sour grapes are showing user-kun. It even had a demo for poorfags like you.

That's fine, Duke NuDoom can stay a shitty console port on windows. Linux doesn't need shit like Bethesda clinging to it.

By the way, is that the first Bethesda game with a good engine? And they needed to buy fucking ID to reach this point.

This sexy beast makes nvidia shills sweat, now with Vulkan.

their own video cards already make them sweat

Even more benchmarks.

archive.is/RbW2b

High jej

Nvidia BTFO

Fuck off Microsoft Shill

who fucking cares

can you provide some heat benchmarks?

I'm so buttblasted I missed Vulkan support by one tick. Using a sandy bridge laptop.

They are going to pay hard for all those bullshit driver optimizations in the long run, this is only the beginning.

Fixing the games in the devs' stead can't be viable now that we're giving them direct access to the hardware.

REST IN PISS DIRECTX

Since Vulkan and DX12 are supposedly low level, it should be easy to port between them, right? Does anyone have any experience with the two?

nvidia doesn't :^)

It doesn't matter how much good Vulkan is.
Most devs are fucking kikes and are going to choose dx12 over Vulkan for development.

Most devs will use existing engine which will already support both.

Why would they use DX12 and limit their market to Win10 and xbone? With Vulkan they can do Win8/8.1/7, Linux, Android, PS4/4.5/45.K ect.

Not using Vulkan would be a massively retarded move, MicroJew can get fucked with BotNet10.

The potential to make money is in Vulkan because of its portability. Choosing DX12 means limiting your market share. In this case your logic works against you.

Microsoft will do what Microsoft has been doing for the past 40 years. This time though, it won't work.

For the same reasons they've done it for decades.

/thread

Fuck off ponyfag

MS shill plz.

mad microshitter detected

nobody cares about doom you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ss8SyOhqk1I

are you genuinely retarded?

Yep, I'm in Holla Forums alright.

At least /g/ has people posting in it.

lolno

Vulkan is cool, though.

/thread