Piers Morgan - hero?

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/06/05/piers-morgan-faces-onslaught-rage-pointing-muhammad-alis-thoughts-race/

I remember when Piers was shilling hard for gun confiscation and similar liberal ideas. What happened? He seems to have done a 180 and is dropping redpills like Coulter.

He's still a lefty fuck for the most part, but Trump definitely triggered some sort of awakening in him and he's slowly been moving away from some of the more blatantly dishonest bullshit his ilk peddle in favor of being more honest about reality in public. I guess we'll see how far he moves towards the light in the coming months/years.

Liberals turned on him because he didn't kiss some nobody tranny's ass when she tried to stab him in the back. Then CNN fired him over it. So that may have factored into it.

He's sensing the ship he hitched his sail to is not doing too well. Even a rat like him knows when a ship is sinking.

Piers Morgan is a cuck on guns, but Trump and Morgan have a mutual respect for each other. Morgan doesn't like seeing Trump attacked after Trump defended him.

Fall of his home Britain + Europe waking him up? He's had a few years to settle here in the US which coincided with his campaign spree about gun confiscation so it's enough time for something to change.

Well shit, good on Piers then

He got cuck'd hard by Alex "1776 Will commence again," Jones on his own show.

Probs didn't feel good. Maybe he wants to be a real man, now.

As a Brit I can say without any doubt in my heart that he is not to be trusted.

Do not get pulled in by him.

He left Britain because he was near universally hated, he pulled tricks and broke the law left right and centre for decades. He hasn't changed over the span of a couple of years, trust me.

He's an ex newspaper editor so pretty expert in judging public opinion vs narrative.
I would say that someone like him shifting right is yet another sign of the overton window shifting our way.

sage
sage for Leftist cunt who back stabs TRump

Talking head celebs

They go where the popularity wind blows

He's a faggot. His anti-gun stance and propaganda is enough for me to completely put this man in the oven regardless of anything else he does.

Some Brit cunt coming to America after getting booted out of his own country and then telling us how to run things? Get fucked.

sage
sage for gun grabber cuck

I used to think he was a piece of shit in Britain while editing papers, but these days he seems bretty gud.

Looking at Piers now I think he was just hung up on gun considering he is a Britroach. Apart from that he has been very pro-Trump and in comparison to John Oliver isn't as slimy as that limy

sage
sage for promoting a leftist cuck
mods delete pls

Nice downvote, faggot

I've been able to find a straight answer of why people in the U.K. hate him. I mean it's pretty obvious why people over here in America hates him. But what did he do over in the U.K. that caused him to be hated?

Good.

God damn it

I've NEVER been able to find

Does Piers Morgan still do stuff in the US? Does he live in the US?

Cause i live in the UK and he hosts a gay morning show every day here.

His lying actions put the lives of soldiers in danger, and possibly (indirectly) got some killed. But it's his slimy demeanor which is why is bongs hate him.

Keep him we don't want him back unless he's force fed a dinner plate size red pill.

I should phrase that more clearly;

his actions, where he lied to get more sales for his shitty tabloid (iirc he doctored images or didn't do any research on their authenticity showing our soldiers abusing Iraqis in extreme ways), may have indirectly got British soldiers abroad killed by sparking reprisals among other things. The kicker was he refused to apologize, and then flat-out lied that it was the truth despite it being unquestionably proven wrong. He has a history of it though, but this is what got him a lot of attention.

This.
He knows which way the winds blow, and the winds are changing.

In America we seem to be under the illusion that anybody with an English accent is surely more sophisticated/smarter/more informed than us. Thus, we tend to have a higher-than-normal percentage of Anglo-accented commentators whose opinion we somehow value because our brains are wired that way - look at Sargon, for example, if you actually read the flat text transcript of that man's scpheel, he's retarded, but because we attach an accent that sounds intelligent to it his burger audience thinks he's a paragon of enlightenment.

We never stop to think "Why the fuck isn't he commentating on British issues in Britain? Why here?" And universally it's because they're complete hacks.

Don't ever forget.

Actually I may argue that what made him wake up was Jeremy Clarkson, for years he's been pissing on Morgan for being a soft wanker, and maybe Jeremy getting fired in combination with Trump made the man break from conditioning and realise