Terrible place to ask about this stuff but I dont really have any friends outside of you niggers

Terrible place to ask about this stuff but I dont really have any friends outside of you niggers
What i'm trying to figure out is if this girl likes me

Reasons she might:
>Whenever someone jokingly says its like she loves me she doesnt react with the usual ah gross dude we're just friends but instead with either a smile or a long, giggly no

Reasons she probably doesnt:
>treats me like my friends just do in general like insulting me as a joke, making edgy jokes and laughing at stupid shit like drawn dicks and swastika's
>Used to call me her bestie (not anymore now she calls me her own nicknames)

Well Holla Forums? I dont want to make a move only to get my butthole fingered not only by her and her friends

shameless self bump

First of all, we're not your friends hetrosexual OP. You kind of smell weird.

As for your wiminz problem, you're mixing up cause and effect.
Women sort of hover around people they're interested in. What happens at this stage is completely determined by you.

Will it be the friend zone, or the sexy tiem? Only you can decide.

feels like bait into friendzone after you attempt to ask her out. If that goes down, atleast you´d have cute friend that does that shit for you

What do you mean with cause and effect
I will shower more if you think it will help

ask her and answer your own question. Stop being beta. just stop giving a fuck. The only time I withhold my own desires is to test the waters before I dive in.

Unfortunately I grew up without a father, so I lack the manly traits that should able me to make this kind of choice, hence dubs decide, faggot.

ask her out
untill then you´ll be in your beta shame

ive experienced this kind of girl before op

gonna burst your bubble right now - shes not into you. she sometimes acts this way around other guys as well i bet, but never in front of you.

just a classic case of attention hoe. all those things that she does is for you to give her more attention. notice how she never does "cute" shit around girls, or men who are not autistic/ugly as yourself.

#my2cents

(not OP)
But yeah my dad died before I was born so I never learned to ask anyone out, not really a pussy just never cared to do so

Pretty sure this is the case but then again I spend most of my time in her presence, as I said she invites me for basically anything thus having me around 75% of the time, and the other 25% is when I'm busy with more important stuff than getting manhandled

sounds like she doesnt want to be alone sometimes and she cant afford/care for a dog so she has you.

she has 2 cats but I hate cats so I dont know if they keep any company
Im really not trying to disprove you guys im just trying to be thorough with this stuff
Will post amusing webm's as thanks

Here is what you do
If you want kids.
Ask her if she wants kids.
If she doesn't, don't bother with her.
Then say
I like you more than friend, trappu-san.
Do you have romantic feels for me?
If she says no, then play it off as a joke. Maybe say you were teasing her.
If she says yes, kill yourself.

Thanks man, I'm trying it tomorrow

just ask her out mang, if she says no dont let yourself get too down on it,
just gotta find a girl who will love you and dont waste time on this one anymore

Will you love me?

Im not gay but I can try my best

lmao. a girl is just nice with you and you are eating your own heart out about all of this. and she loves that. considering how much of a nice cucklet you are.
loooool.
sounds like she's never made any advances towards you. you are fuck ugly and this girl is using you. you are leaving out details OP.

Ask her if she's just being friendly or genuinely flirty. Open with that fact that you're not too experienced with girls, so you don't know how to really operate. If she's interested, see where that goes. If she's not, see if you can get her to wing-woman for you, or get her to help get you laid.

what I kinda left out that this has all taken place in the timespace of say 1-2 months, I've also made it profusely clear to her that I dont like her touching me and paying so much attention to me because I barely even see her as a friend, just someone I happen to spend alot of time with (as I said dinner wasnt with just her but with the whole family, college classes with a few other friends, performance was basically going with her brother and her 3rd weeling despite her being the one to invite me)
the other nicknames were all pretty cutesy though so I shouldve put it in the middle or something

To continue I kinda hope shes just being friendly but im afraid she isnt with this almost happening daily for the past month, I wouldnt think she would like me if we knew eachother for a long time and were actual friends but shes inviting me to eat, sleep over etc without me even being really nice to her (its more that im just kinda nice and goofy with everyone wether I enjoy their company or not)

But im asking her out formally next time were alone

wow op. you are a fucking pussy bitch beta cuck faggot.

now that I think of it It seems pretty alpha to have a girl take all the initiative, however you are right about me being a pussy and a beta

you can also just give me real advice instead of posting ladyboys and yelling buzzwords

post more info then.

what do you need to know, didnt I tell everything?

post more

are you a rape victim? why would her touching you trigger you so hard you ask her to stop?

seen this joke before but as I said grabbing someones arm, wanting to feel someones abs or tickling them is not a socially acceptable thing when youre barely friends and dont even know eachother for a substantial amount of time
It's not that I dont enjoy her grabbing me but you dont just fart in public either (well on this site we will never know but I dont)

She likes you nigger.

social friends are different then professional friends. if she is touching your belly and tickling you just fuck her you fool.

don't do this idiot.

Post pictures of yourself and of her.

But thats where it wraps back to the she might just think were friends, keep in mind shes usually walking alone and ive spent more time with her in those 2 months than I have with my best friend
Plus I dont have abs, just slightly defined chunks of fat like last pic (not me just looked up skinny fat and thats what I found)

ofcourse not it was sarcastic

Dont have any pics of her and this isnt 4chin so no thanks, but she kinda looks like the brown haired loli people keep posting except with a more angular face

just ask her then. your autism clouds you

dont know which post you mean but I will try to make a playful move, something like those prank channels do except less creepy
How does I will come to your next performance if we go for a drink after sound?
Im pretty bad at this but im going to have to go for it sooner or later

You mean she looks like our godess nicole??

pffft, I wish

Next time when she tries to drag you "accidentally" grab her butt or tits. Don't apologize immediately and study her reaction, if she is very upset say it was an accident but it obviously mean that she is not interested.

a bit overboard but I have tried grabbing her hand subsequently and she seemed to like it so I may be on the path to second base

just pull your dick out and look at her - she will either move towards it or away from it.

Are you a Nippon? Who the fuck cares about what is or isn't socially acceptable?

are you OK with people touching your stomach and standing up against your back as you try to write something down?
what is this middle school? Please tell me you have at least some standards

upvote