Globalized fetish

Whatever you post is permanently applied to every reproductive-aged woman on the planet.

How have you just saved and/or fucked up society?

dude this is like the seventh time we've had this thread

the answer is always "put dicks on them"

Everyone is gay now.

Fertility

What a combo this will make. Super fertile homo earth.

Women everywhere spontaneously laying eggs would be pretty funny.

Shit, maybe this should replace their menstrual cycles altogether.

theft drinking drug abuse lies violence public shitting

that's what I contributed

Every woman looks like this now.

What the dog?

Fuck, i can't contain my boner.

Women become giant chicken laying eggs everywhere? What happened to my Holla Forums?

What kind/size/number off eggs are we talking about here?

They look normal?

Every woman become fat.

Women's lives are cut in half. They're less likely to go out and vote due to being lazy, and only men who really want 3DPD will fuck them.

lolis.

All women start looking like real women, not like trash.

The world's women are attacked by monsters that perpetually rape their victims and fuse together with them, creating a new self-hating hybrid monstrosity.

The change is strangely subtle at first but becomes noticed very quickly. Wife and girlfriends are becoming more and more obedient. As well, they seem to crave sex more and more.

It become clear, that it has something to do with the semen. As they become more and more addicted to it. The crave beyond control to have it in their pussies, asses, and mouths - and even on their skin. Like a a drug, they are only satiated for 10-12 hours until they need another load. In their twats, swallowed, or splashed across their face - the need sperm twice a day. While they can still a achieve minor orgasms on their own, the moment cum touches them they have an ahegao inducing orgasm that cannot be achieved any other way.

While they much prefer that of their mates - who they are totally obedient to and now wish only to please - when they get the heat they will take a load from anyone. Though, they will keep the sanctity of the pussy for their mate, only enjoying the semen on the skin, in the mouth or in the ass.

Women who do not receive their dose of cum, slowly lose intelligence and self control. They will begin begging any man for his sperm and resort to publicly exposing themselves to get it. While this cannot kill them, they will descend into a delirious state of constant masturbation until the receive a load. Often if no man is present and the women are too far gone they will begin pleasuring each other. This can go on in their crazed state for hours. Upon seeing a man, they will jump him and joyfully share his load.

A common fetish is for a woman asking to be locked up, unable to pleasure herself, or locked up with another women and teased with a cock.

They also develop a deep, almost motherly, desire to share their mate with other women. She will coerce a friend or work colleague to accept a load from her man, and doing so gives her the most fulfilled sense of "doing the right thing". Sometimes the other woman is kept around as a plaything for both partners, and sometimes if everyone gets alone well, the other woman will become married to them, and the man may begin a harem of wives.

Women's bodies go through changes, making it easier (but not guaranteed) to loose weight. In addition, most new fat is stored in the breasts or ass, or both. Men's bodies go through their own changes, with penis and testicle sizes getting larger, and semen volumes increasing to many, many times their original.

Society goes through many changes, throwing away monogamy is the first, as a woman caught in heat might seek-out a stranger on the street for cum. In fact, it is not uncommon to witnesses an impromptu blow-bang bukkake in an ally. As well, most phone booth still in existence are merely painted black for privacy and female satiation. Most businesses and office convert the handy-cap washroom to accommodate these actives as well.

As society moves forward women are able to keep their jobs, and the economy keeps running - although they are more submissive in the office. Most women have their hunger timed so they can be home for it from their men.

Holy shit, you pretty much exactly described my fetish, word for word! I'm not the only one!

What happens to lesbians/feminists/religious types?

They still need it. And while they are consumed by the heat, like a drug addict, it all seems ok. However, after they get their fix they regain their full senses.

Now, women are more passive, so the lesbians/feminists/religious types would probably feel guilty at first, but then come up with some sort of mental gymnastics to portray themselves as the dominant ones.

It doesn't matter how they slice it though, every 10-12 hours they crave the cock and need jizz in their life. And as much as they might hate it, nothing in their life compares to the earth shattering orgasm they get when that cum touches them.

Maybe the lesbian couples have a male friend who provides for them, and the lesbians partake in their jizz-feedings together. And if that makes them happier, that's great.

monstergirls

Without warning, every woman on Earth is changed so whenever she shits or pisses, only perfectly edible food and drink comes out.

Now, the real question is whether or not each woman shits & pisses the same food for the rest of her life, or if it changes all the time for some reason.

Either way, women are humiliated as they're asked to shit on starving peoples' plates to curb world hunger, or are hired en masse to shit into giant vats when companies realize that it's cheaper to hire poor women to produce their food than it is to make it from scratch.

WHERES THE EGG

I don't even necessarily want all women butchered, but all women forced to endure routine public meat gradings would be amazing, especially if the results are posted online for everyone to see.

STOP SPAMMING THE EXACT SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

DICK SIZED CLITORISES

FUCK YEAH

Jesus fucking christ that is disgusting.

Everyone grows teeth in their vagina

Do niggers rock too?

All women begin to very slowly melt.

Women can contain gallons of fluids in their bodies without dying. Could also serve as mass breeding machines without negative consequence of their health.

Anything with a dick can now fill anything from a bucket to a swimming pool themselves.

Relevant to my interests

I fapped and came.