What are some good alternatives to compromised yogapigch?

I'm really sick of you fuckers.

ITT we post alternatives to pigchan and hope for better and stranger futures.

Other urls found in this thread:

nextchan.org
freech.net/
endchan.xyz/
lainchan.org/
librechan.net/
nextchan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SA

I hear 4chan is owned by lowtax now.

we've been over this a thousand times. there is no similar alternative, no new home, or most of us would have jumped ship months ago.
Unless there's a full migration, no other site has the mass without pedos.
I'm quite tempted to put up a few bucks to host a new site running Next. 10 boards, no pedos, more fems, be as nasty as you can.
Anyone interested in part owning/running a new chan?

Someone give me a rundown of :

freech
endchan
lainchan

What am I missing?

Er, no. Pretty sure it's the 2ch gook

librechan

textboard
dead, shit, run by Holla Forumsstormtards
Holla Forums for niggers

I love it when lazy stoners try and come up with a plan.

Those feels when no place to go…

No need for a vpn. there's always NTT.
the only plan is to throw a few bucks at a next fork and see who uses it. provide some relief for longsuffering users. if it fails, a few bucks lost. if it flies, another tab to open. a simple and unpretentious suggestion looking for support.

Pick a diffrent name than pigchan that was an acutal imageboard and I miss that place. It makes me sad to keep hearing it and no one even knows that it was an imageboard.

There's allready a chan running next fam.
nextchan.org
Some guys from tech made it. Next works, but it still needs some fixing, as in its still being worked out.

If you open up an imageboard, do something that has its own idenity, there are enough create your own board chans. Find a niche, make new boards as the community wants them. There's no point in just making a chan with 100 empty boards. This is the mistake a lot of people making an imageboard make. You need a few boards at first, and you need to have a budget to advertise heavily to get a community going.

I love how desperate the shills are getting now, I see faggots (or possibly just one faggot) whining about our Glorious God Emperor every other thread now
You can tell we're making them mad

Endchan has potential, but its legit quite empty. Someone who wants to make another imageboard viable has to get that they have to scoop up some users who aren't just 8chans userbase. If someones smart and starts buying ads in the right places, then people will come.

I had no idea
nextchan.org looks the way you'd expect a chan to look by now

Theres really only small errors left in next. They're just optimizing it and fixing some of joshes mistakes.

It 100 perecent works for posting allready.

hey, this deserves a shill

Finalchan too.

Josh did literally nothing wrong

No

yogapig didn't even what FOSS was
Josh literally had it 90% done, but then there was a disagreement about the license.

You're welcome to think that but I don't agree tbh. Josh and jim where both wrong. Josh is still a narcissistic drama queen autistic.

I also own nextchan Holla Forums, not shilling it though I know its empty. Not global staff or anything there either.

KNOWN ALTERNATIVES :

freech.net/
endchan.xyz/
lainchan.org/
librechan.net/
nextchan.org/

No mention of 8ch.pl?

kiwifarms.net