Tell me your fantasy Holla Forums

Tell me your fantasy Holla Forums

Your Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want a GF

That was deep.

I want to be Aidan Gillen's secret lover, to whom he comes to get away from his bitchy wife and needy kids

I want to stroke his hair while he pours his heart out to me. I want to suck each individual hair on his chest and stomach, gradually working my way down to the hairs at the stem of his penis

I want him to enter my ass gently and then gradually start going harder until I beg for mercy. I want his jizz to slowly leak out of me while we cuddle by candlelight

no homo

I want to be a shitposter, but my mum won't let me

-relevance
That's all. You guys can go on and on about fucking anything, but in the end is all we all want. To be relevant. To someone, to a group to everyone. Sexually or socially. We just want to be relevant.
I want to be relevant in my way. I want my personality to be an example.
I want people to want to be like me. Women to suck my dick as it was mana from heaven.
I want to slap people and listen them thank me as i do.
Why?
Because that's what we are. Maybe we have souls and there's a big scheme going on around the universe. But i can't see it, so i just want the world to be more the way i want.

i want to be a japanese girl

Desu desu
Suck a cock
My dear Otaku.

err, correction then:
i want to be a japanese lesbian girl

To late to change that now.
The cock is waiting…
You want to be a good japanese girl?
You need to learn the ancient art of bukkake .

its my fantasy

You gave it away…so i can talk about it and imagine too.
You're a cute japanese girl that's shy and has a really soft way of talking.
That loves sucking cock…

This is now a nightmare thread

Night= when the sun it's not shinning
Mare= Just a female horse
That's fucked up IMO…

And one more thing….the word is not "nightmare"
The word you're looking for is corruption.

>you will never work a mundane 9-to-5 desk job, your only solace getting you through the day being CIA's Aiden Gillen's milk still dripping out of you in the restroom

*A few minutes after him

He would be waiting in the foyer doing the powerstance.

L.O.L.!
That's the spirit boy. But you need to devote yourself a little more.
But all in all, nice try.

I want to be a gay

You WANT??
You're fucked up dude. If you wish something like that. It's like a lion that lived all his life in a zoo thinking: "imagine how fun it would be to be a lion"
Come on now, that's not something you wish, not something you can "want".
If you think you're a fag, you're a shitty one.
So go out, suck some cock and live the life you wanna live.
hahahahahahahaha….

what's stopping you?

I connnect better with men but am sexually attracted to only women. Women are strange and pretty much unknowable. My heart and cock are at odds with each other. I guess the other side of my wish could be that I wish I could connect with women emotionally.

you're 17 years old at most.
You have a friend that is good looking and you like him in a way you think it's "weird"
You're just a fool.
Remember when your mother said "just try this, you will like it" when she talked about some food?
Yeah, that's the same thing.
You're into feminine men. A.K.A. traps.
Suck a cock and be happy if you want.
Just stop creating nonsense over the internet. We have enough of that shit.

All wrong, but that's fine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
You keep that attitude man…you end up saying the name of a man one day in bed with a woman…

I wish that were true.

So, if i'm wrong. I will tell you what:
have a great friend that you're gf likes. And talk to him until you have no more words. And give everything your GF wants to have sex with her.
Women are not that different too. Most times they're just like men, but with less chances of thinking. They need to fill a social position, men need to achieve social positions. A trophy is always at the podium, a winner needs to get there.
So you either understand that women are trained to fell like trophies, and work around it.
Or you just say fuck it and have a best mate that fucks your GF so you can have a nice life.
Your choice.

Meh, I'll just stay single. That bizarre poly cuck combo doesn't sound too great.

It doesn't sounds great because you didn't met the people that would respect you and be part of it in a sincere and human way.
Fucked up shit? Heroin is more popular than polygamy…

I want to be a dairy cow, and get milked every day

I've known lots of poly people and they have all crashed and burned eventually. I'm sure it works for some but the odds are not good.

You're just insane.
You need help. ASAP.

I'm not into poly myself. i'm really jealous, i hate people touching people i like or stuff is mine.
But think about it, it may be what you makes you feel good. Maybe now you need some time…Just that.

………chumblr as a separate website entity of it's own.

I want to be a little boy.

I want to have a hot older sister.

I want to get molested.

My life would be complete

I want to be the little girl

Is that because you want to wear pretty little dresses?

Because I want to play with my little pussy

I've been looking for this one Gachimuchi vid that was a pardoy of the Tower of Heaven song, any of you college boys have it?

Mommy won't like that little user, she may have to spank you

Krees?

How did you find me?

i want to get as many women pregnant as possible. but i dont do it cause im not a nigger.

I wanna break something beautiful

How the fuck can you prove it is.

Clearly a fully formed but small vagina. My guess is it's at least 19yo.

edgy

I want to be a little girl, or a teen, with all my actual knowledge. Then, I'd be a real slutty teaser. I'd love men looking at me, with a bulge in their pants.

That kind of girl.

Wow, I actually have the same fantasy. Would love to be around age 8 and go from there with all my current knowledge.

Id love to go back to being 10 y/o and start again.

Hardest part would be getting older. I'd want to be a teen forever.

I want to eat an entire cheese pizza and not get a tummy ache

Would be nice if we could a hentai game like this

I want to stick branding irons up the asses of anime girls.

I like your style, user

No♂One♂Else♂Talks♂Like♂This

Niggers do that by accident not on purpose. Haven't you ever seen Maury? They are not the Father and thank Christ for all that.

Kinda sad that something that's a goal of yours other people can simply stumble upon, or even consider it a curse. We love you here at Holla Forums though.

I want to be kidnapped and repeatedly raped by a yandere schoolgirl who will murder any woman I try flirting with and forces me to get her pregnant. I want her to force me to marry her and want to get pleasure out of biting me

:^)

0/10

You should wait for a certain moment user.

pic related.

I have an irresistible urge to get an FN FAL and go innawoods while wearing shorts. Where do I get help?

My nigga.

>>>/k/
>>>/rhodesia/

Before I clicked I though rhodesia was that board that anons started where they discussing buying a large chunk of land in a third world country to make a semi-sovereign nation state. Anyone remember what that board was?

Fuck, that sounds awesome. I've got $7000 in the bank, I'd throw down to rule a nation with some other retards I met on the internet.

Bumping with my deep dark fantasy.
I want to be dressed up like a girl, tied to a bed, and forced to suck a on a girl's feet, then she sits on my face while she says mean stuff to me.
I'm not a footfag I swear.

I want to escape from society and live a freer life. I'd move out into the middle of bumfuck nowhere, I'd use a generator and solar panels for power, well with a whole house filter for water. I'd grow my own food, too. At night, after a hard days work, I could just stare up at the sky knowing that and contentedly laugh, knowing that now I answer only to myself.

I want to die from being smothered into a fat Asian girl's pussy and being used as a human dildo.

Mah nigga

You quite literally described /k/ who talk about it almost daily but never deliver.

Owning a living doll.

>>>/zoocore/

Holding Hands