Brexit Holla Forumspaganda thread

With Brexit coming closer and being the last chance to save even a few full white countries from being raped out of existence, we need to get every faggot from the UK on board with voting to leave. I remember when With Open Gates was first published, now it has nearly 10 million views. I think we can do the same for possibly the most important vote in the UK in your lifetime.

How?

PROPAGANDA!!!

If the vote to leave is successful, the EU will most likely try and hold a revote.
We need to make sure that the vote to leave is successful EVERY TIME they call for a vote again. This is where the use of propaganda to comes in to get the normies on the side of Britannica.

How we do it:

Remember, where there is unity, there is always victory.
Now lets make Goebbels Proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GydHCYJWeww
youtube.com/watch?v=vv5O_Gq30ow
youtube.com/watch?v=MzYWRCftBbQ
youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU
youtu.be/Qgxki8_R968
youtu.be/FFnSLzuBjCA
youtube.com/watch?v=w8WdMcFy6iM
youtube.com/watch?v=9e8Y3M0uKSs
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
youtu.be/7mlAWJNUCv0
youtu.be/eVzBcIXJXTo
youtu.be/m7wEUlpaYjY
youtu.be/1zSowOS4Wyg
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI
youtu.be/JbNGyGwAdYM
youtu.be/cTH0UrpSu2s?t=55m13s
youtube.com/user/BFIfilms/videos
youtube.com/user/allinaday/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for bread potential

Bumping for bread potential

Fucking shit hotwheels I thought we were done with this.

youtu.be/GydHCYJWeww

You could use this song with clips of British history to give off a feeling of nationalism for Britan, I think the song title is very fitting.

Old Brexit Documentary (35 mins) with an intro by based Sir Patrick Moore rip

youtube.com/watch?v=vv5O_Gq30ow

'If you ain't Brexit - SHUT UP'

No need to thank me, lads.

Sounds good,
Anyone have any clips of proud moments in the UK?
I'm a burger so I don't know much of there history by heart.
I'm thinking of something along the lines of "remember when you were independent? No one could tell you what to do, and you conquered the world" or something along those lines with a Vote Leave at the end.

Here's a good clip of the Union Jack for anyone else to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzYWRCftBbQ

Very important thread.

We need Holla Forumsacks of all nations to help, Brexit would be a massive blow to the anti-white agenda, lighting the match that blows up the whole thing.

That, plus when brits/euros are able to relax after the EU starts to crumble they can be better focused to help with Trump propaganda.

I encourage EVERYONE to pirate some video making software and start learning to make their own stuff. It really isn't a steep learning curve.

Old footage of London back when it was a nice city and whites actually lived there:

youtu.be/GHhuBZEZESU

youtu.be/Qgxki8_R968

youtu.be/FFnSLzuBjCA

Also found some EU footage.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8WdMcFy6iM

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8Y3M0uKSs

you stole our frog get

Brit here, I'll post what I got.

BREXIT THE MOVIE FULL FILM : youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

THE TRUTH ABOUT BREXIT: youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

I'm making a video out of cut up cameron speeches but i'd probably get vanned for it

Almost finished with the video, I'll upload webm soon.

Not that relevant but my leftist brother keeps threatening my mother (who is voting out), that he will leave if the UK leaves the EU, the fear mongering, manipulative techniques of leftists makes me sick and angry

hold me Holla Forums

well it's 2am and this is going to take a little longer than I expected. I'm going to bed, if this thread is still up tomorrow i'll post it. If not I'll make a new thread with the finished product.
Night Holla Forums.

Does anyone have some normie-friendly sources for scary totalitarian statements from prominent EU figures? Ideally stuff that doesn't look like propaganda.

I know a guy who's a bit of an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist, but says he'll probably vote remain because he can't see a link between the EU and Bohemian Grove.

youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

This channel is a goldmine of raw stuff

damn

beat him

THE E.U. IS A SHADOW GOVERNMENT

THE E.U. IS OF NON-ELECTED OFFICIALS GOVERNING THE RIGHTS OF STATES

THE U.S.S.R. WAS DISSOLVED AND THE E.U. WAS FORMED

why are they such good sheep? I honestly don't have any idea how someone can think staying in the EU is a good idea, when the exact same possibilities, and more, are available to us outside the EU. pure fucking brainwashing

War related stuff from films if you want to spice it up:

youtu.be/7mlAWJNUCv0
youtu.be/eVzBcIXJXTo
youtu.be/m7wEUlpaYjY (march)
youtu.be/1zSowOS4Wyg (battle)
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI

Margaret Thatcher calling European leaders/bureaucrats "weak and feeble"

youtu.be/JbNGyGwAdYM

kek

bump

D&C shills get fucked. EU will kick US and Israeli ass.

bumpin this might post my vid in a bit

bumpin

There are other gems in Peter Hitchens documentary, but his look at the scale of EU legislation throughout it's history in British law stands out:

youtu.be/cTH0UrpSu2s?t=55m13s

My first attempt at hatespeeching video.. not sure about this one

think i need to get better at picking out words and editing out the black parts

very nice. keep it up.

Good luck with that.

With Open Gates proved that sleek, well produced and edited propaganda that targets the heart is much better than piles and piles of infographics and scholarly papers.

is there a website where you can make these fake news reports?

breakyourownnews.com

my god glorious

KEK WILLS IT

British archive footage:

youtube.com/user/BFIfilms/videos

American/random archive footage:

youtube.com/user/allinaday/

I don't know how much I trust that the EU won't rig the fuck out of the vote, but have my meme energy anyway:

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Low energy shilling

this one is good. use it.