We have epic debate skills

we have epic debate skills

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/04/traditional-college-debate-white-privilege/360746/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your mother

God bless our institutions for blessing us with this rich diversity. Here's some more footage of the black queens' position.

she wouldn't even be the first female president

bahahahahhaha stupid niggers

Reminder that the noble slave negro was transformed into what we see to day by the "Activist jew" who re-enslaved them with welfare and dependence on the state.

And YOU are next.

Jews and Niggers? On MY Holla Forums? Not fucking likely!

wew

is this fucking real lmfao

I know this won't stop Holla Forumstards from believing whatever they want to believe but…

The whole video shows the debate is judged based on how many arguments you could make in a given timeslot, not on rhetoric or facts. So the team is actually doing a great job maximizing their score in a retarded "debate" system their school district set up. The video was made specifically to show how awful our school systems have gotten, not praising black people for shitty debating.

then you clearly havent seen the whole debate where the "finals" are shown and the second place group literally raps (poorly) and slowly on live mic

You've really stopped and thought deeply about this, haven't you, user?

I feel so sorry for you.

you probably aren the user i was responding to, nice attempt

My understanding was that they were making a race argument (basically we should win because we're black, not because of our arguments).

very good

Yesssssss

Modern debates are often judged on the amount of points proven. The result is some sort of gibberish. The whites do a similar debate but less use of the word "nigger"

Good. Fuck that trans. Men dressed as women are hilarious.

Debate is stupid, they should just write big walls of text like we do on our anonymous imageboards.

lol

k

wewwwwwwwww

5,000 years of debate has solved NOTHING! Humanity is STILL making the same fuck-ups it always has! It's time to do something pro-active!

[Sits his ass on sofa and cracks a beer]

wew

wew

user has a point.

We've been living on this planet for thousands of generations. Human nature hasn't changed in all that time. We should be familiar with it, with its problems, and we should know the solutions BY NOW.

But…..the world is still full of stupid morons who don't know what kind of people they are. And don't know what kind of people other people are.

I mean, look at all the idiots who get into abusive relationships where they WILL be abused. This isn't new OR difficult to understand. And yet they still do it. They vote for Trump..

yes

They even breathe obtrusively.

… but making arguments as quick as you can is not a debate.

They weren't even talking about the topic of the debate, rather whatever grievances they had at the moment.

If they want to do whatever it is that they're doing, they can do find some other forum to do so. It's disgraceful to the art of debating.

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/04/traditional-college-debate-white-privilege/360746/

Ah, that good ol "EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME" autist.

If men wore dresses more often it would cease to be funny because it would be a common occurrence. I imagine women dressing like men used to be more humorous until they started doing it so frequently

when someone referrs to Hillary as the "first female president" that's in the context of American politics

wow I guess I am now a #ShillForTheHill

Niggers can only talk fast when they are reciting rap lyrics. As soon as they try to construct sentences quickly, they rely on "uh" and "um" and make long pauses while throwing in a bunch of jungle ebonics. This new "debate" style just highlights that fact. I think it's absolutely hilarious and it just serves as more evidence that niggers have really low IQs.

It's Marxist college professors at work, teaching their students how to be ineffective at arguing against power.

you still dont get that many things people do are not because someone told them about it or told them to do it but because they are put through
this has always been bad but has become worse in the last 20 years
this has not guaranteed a job anymore than a high school education since the 70s
dont need to really elaborate on this to anyone that understands english
"democracy" isnt a rule by man, in part due to the previous points it is a rule by the few who control the money supplies and the militaries

Hehe well meme'd my friend! You earned this gold.

wew

wew

I was in debate in highschool in south florida, (the best district in the nation) this is policy "debate" and it's a complete joke. We never competed in policy as it was a shit show of talking as fast as you can, having said that, this is by far the worst policy debate I've ever seen… Saying "uhh uhh uhh nigga" it's utterly pathetic and they only won because they are kangs nd shit… Granted this is university level debate which is far worse than the highschool level (most successful highschool debaters do not go on to debate at the college level, thats for the shitty wash ups) but still, this is not talented, this is stuttering over a script. I'd love to see them try to do extemporaneous debate which is what i did. You get a topic at the event and have only 30 minutes to prepare a 10 minute speech based off of news articles you brought with you and in which you can't have any notes during said speech.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve two undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

They call the President "the nigger"
Welcome to current year

That was the only valid point that they made.

yup

now that would be a debate - it would be testing your oratory skills - but a debate nonetheless

Suck it and win a prize.

EPIC

lol

up