Do smart niggers exist?

I have seen some that have a decent verbal IQ. When I say "decent", I mean comparable to an average white verbal IQ, or average asian or jewish IQ.

I have met many niggers, 90% of them are aggressive and loud. They are ghetto and generally act like animals. The 10% that are "normal" eventually act out and prove that they are primitive apes in the long run.

Aside from the ones that I have seen IRL, the ones online are even worse… Most of them are just raging faggots who can't handle anything that isn't politically correct. You say the "n word" nigger and they turn into autistic retards. You mention that BLM is shit, then they turn into authoritarian black supremacists.

I just want to know if there are any niggers that exist, on the left or the right, that actually think like humans.

Are there any niggers that use common sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/551lrf/science_ama_series_hi_were_leaders_from_the/
thegrio.com/2012/10/05/african-americans-vs-black-immigrants-do-institutions-of-higher-learning-give-preference-to-foreign-blacks/
investopedia.com/terms/h/human-development-index-hdi.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smart niggers do exist, but the upper bound of nigger intelligence is within the midrange of white intelligence

You see niggers working in STEM but none of them have any particular importance to any major scientific prospects compared to other races. Like always, the exception is never the rule

affirmative action

Usually the ones that are "smart" come out as being dumb niggers anyway. It's extremely rare to see genuine smart nigs.

And generally, the blacker they are, the dumber too.

As they get older they get calmer and less niggery, but they don't get more intelligent. For 1-5% of them, see

Every time I've seen someone give an example of a smart black, they're always American (majority of American blacks have at least 20% Caucasian admixture), and 2.) Never actually born and raised African.
The reason as to why there seem to be no intelligent purebred blacks, who knows? Could it *gasp* be biological?!?!

When all the fucking planets align, you get the guy who invented plasma transfusions, or the guy who invented data storage via cartridge

But they are not one in a million but one in a billion. If you had enough resources for 100 niggers and 100 whites, you'd be better off chasing away the niggers and looking for 100 more whites.

Niggers are perfectly capable of being the same level of civilized as any other person. The problem is that they're often encouraged and rewarded not to be. They're infantilized, and thus act like children.

Nice magic dirt theory, faggot.

I knew a black guy while in the marine corps who was fairly intelligent. His dad was a professional sports fisherman or whatever, and he dressed nicely (didn't leave the barracks without a suit or other nice clothes), and yet his comprehension wasn't quite…there.

So maybe no?

I love how mainstream science has no problems telling you that your likelihood of disease is determined by race. And that you inherit traits from your parents. And even the behavioral and physical differences between different breeds of dogs. This is something all normalfags are taught in school

But intelligence being determined by race? Naw! Thats racist goy!

Then why do niggers that are in majority white schools have the same IQs? There have been many studies that already debunked this.

more pertinent still is the fact that iq is linked to political ideology more strongly than gender or race. the further right one's politics, the lower the iq. this, and not prejudice or bias, explains why academia is so heavily dominated by lefties.

You misunderstand me. Obviously it's the far-left schools, media and politicians that are doing the damage. It's a different kind of systemic racism that favors niggers, lowering the bar and giving them no challenges or chances to better themselves. They think it's helping them but it's just making them worse. They go unpunished through life because people fear being called racist and they become a burden on society because they've learned nothing. If we cut the bullshit and treated them like any other people, rewarding and punishing them appropriately, they'd eventually get better as a race.

nice b8, I wonder who will fall for this

I agree with you.

>>>Holla Forums

lol sorry, I thought you were responding to someone else when I made this post:

a bit drunk atm

They do, they're just really rare because black culture is absolute garbage, For example, Russell Wilson, Seattle football player, really cool and humble guy, but other black people give him tons of shit for being "too white".

Yeah, the "uncle Tom" thing. But I mean on a physical level, are there actually niggers who have IQs in the genius level? I have honestly never heard of it. Are there niggers that have IQs above 120 even?

I'm sure there are quite a few genius niggers out there. But the problem is that they are few and far between.

It also doesn't help that nigger culture holds them back as well. Niggers get shit from other niggers when they are successful.

Please explain how their culture holds them back and give an example of this. Culture is withheld in countries and boundaries. "Culture" isn't found in genes. Where is this nigger culture that you speak of? Is it found in Africa? Gee, that's weird, maybe it originated there, due to their tribal practices.

Reading your post is like reading someone try to argue that the sky isn't blue.

Stay dumb, nigger.

Nice "argument".

typical leftist

I love how many scientific source there is in this thread, no opinions bias and only linked source on facts

Yeah, no. Chan culture, while awkward and weird IRL can transcend beyond the digital realm it was shat in. And much like those refugees in europe, they still cling to their backwards, caveman culture.
To ascertain what 'nigger culture' is, one must first ask "what does it mean to be black?"

smart blacks, perhaps.
Not smart niggers

very little science has been done in recent years on the question of race and intelligence. there are many reasons for this, not just a reluctance to fund studies that may have upsetting results for liberal thinkers.
The main problems are methodological. How exactly does one measure raw intelligence and how to factor out non genetic influences. there seems to be a gap between black and white students in IQ, but it's smaller than between poor and rich, all races incl.
funnily enough there was an ama on r/science this week on just exactly the subject of racial bias in science. a good read.reddit.com/r/science/comments/551lrf/science_ama_series_hi_were_leaders_from_the/

Very little science has been done on the subject for decades and decades. Why? Because science related to genealogy is raycis. Everything to do with race be raycis yo. If you study something like race then you be a neo-nazi/bigot raycis Nazi. It's the current year, facts don't matter, only ideology.

google lists 1,160,000 academic papers on the subject.

and imagine a search engine that doesn't purposefully disregard certain sources, the numbers would soar even higher.

There's a difference between a black, and a nigger.

A nigger is a retarded good for nothing dindu who likely is left-leaning and lives off the government's tit.

a black man is nothing but a white man with darker features and curly black hair.

there are far more niggers in America than blacks

also I agree with

back to your containment board >>>Holla Forums

smart nigger?
no
smart black man?
very few and most, if not all, of them live in white countries and have had a modern, white, christian upbringing

Every nigger is smart

1/10 since I responded

not really, this kind of shit takes thousands of years
they would be effectively tamed though

The few smart niggers I've met also had some mental illness. It's like they were blessed with high intelligence but couldn't escape being a nigger.

I'm pretty sure a disproportionate number of the black people in top colleges are African. This is partially due to the immigration laws into the US at least, as only the smart and well to do ones are let in (same thing with asians, not with latinos.)
This is the first article I found on it when I searched it: thegrio.com/2012/10/05/african-americans-vs-black-immigrants-do-institutions-of-higher-learning-give-preference-to-foreign-blacks/

If you're not European, where the fuck did you get that from?

That article mentions nothing of the IQ of Africans in American colleges

This is more of a case of their schools being underfunded. There were textbooks from the 90s still being used in some cases and blacks still dropped out in more disproportionate numbers compared to whites. Also no sources so fuck you

nice dub dubs

Why do blacks who are raised in white communities with white educational systems still have low IQs? There have been multiple polls that proves this is a thing. No, i'm not going to do research for you because I am drunk, do it yourself, fag.

Blacks can never hope to have the potential of whites. The smartest blacks among the entire population may be smarter than some whites, but even their best can not even come close to our best. Same goes with Jews and Asians, races considered 'smart'.

Look at all the famous Jew 'inventors' they were simply to the patent office first, always in the back ground of history is the white man who did the creative work, and had it stolen by a filthy Jew. This is why we need a white society. In an all white society, we could teach our children without having to stupefy the lessons for ugly dumb niggers, or have to worry about our work being exploited by filthy Jews and used for evil.

Sadly, along with all their intelligence, whites have a streak of kindness which keeps them from doing and thinking what they truly know deep down; other races are inferior. They want to believe that others can achieve too, because they are ashamed of their greatness. Soon though, hopefully, whites will wake up, take their technology away from the primitives, and put all the other animals in their rightful habitats.

Segregation from white society is the only humane solution. When Blacks, Jews, and Asians are forced to live with such perfect and beautiful people, they feel inferior by comparison, which in turn makes whites feel bad for them. Its not anyone's fault whites are so great, nor should other races feel bad for not being comparable.

Its not Blacks fault they hate whites for being so much better. I would be frustrated too if I lived in a society where I was expected and urged to do things I simply was not born able to do. Its not Jews faults they covet, they're petty by nature, untrustworthy, sneaky, and repulsive. If I was like that, I too would hate and exploit the trusting and happy whites who believe in the good of people.

Here is my point, white society is the best society, but it only works if all people in the society are on the same page. We can't trust animals to behave in our society, because they can't understand it. We need to put the animals back where they belong, and get on with our advancement. Whites can only run around America dodging blacks and Jews for so long before we run out of places too run, and the whites in Europe are being overrun by rapist desert monkeys as we speak. We need to end this ASAP.

Kek'd

I was going to take that image in the left and do a assessment of why its wrong, but I know its never going to get posted again, so its probably pointless anyway.

I'll give you a tip though; The problem with your meme image is that its not only based on false information, but its also based on multiple levels of statistical deception.

investopedia.com/terms/h/human-development-index-hdi.asp

Read. All the 'white' parts of the country are farming communities, and all the 'black' parts are metro areas. Furthermore, there are no sources available anywhere online that show HDI by race, and even if there were, your meme image conveniently leaves out relevant data regarding white HDI in the same state, compared to the HDI of africans.

In fact, I think its a little bit silly that the HDI of rural farming whites is so incredibly close, and in some places surpassing the HDI of metropolitan blacks. One would think this a economic impossibility, but I guess with blacks nobody is surprised.

I've met a good handful of intelligent black people. Only one of them was a woman, but that's beside the point.

I don't administer IQ tests to my friends. Maybe I'd take that shit into account if I was deciding national immigration laws or arms regulations, but I'm just a regular guy. Black idiots are the same as any other racial groups' dummies in handling, occasionally violent and easy to persuade. Whether or not there's a disproportionate amount of stupid ones out there isn't immediately consequential to me. I've met a black guy who'd dedicated himself to music theory and could play my own piano better than I would ever hope to, there was a black guy who'd make the best pastries for the whole dorm every Sunday.

I know a lot of people go on about the whole "slaughter niggers" thing as a bit, but there are probably a few people out there who eat it up without thinking twice. There's a difference between radical leftist individualism and a little perspective.

no sauce because its Holla Forums and I don't give a fuck, but 0.03 percent of American niggers have an iq over 130. American niggers average about 20% white, so that should be considered.

oi m8, meet me IRL

President Obama. First Lady Michelle Obama.

You see why this is a stupid thing to say correct? Smart blacks being included justifies, in the minds of some whites, and all blacks, the inclusion of dumb blacks as well. Any black suggesting he should be allowed in, and not other blacks, is a leech, and a traitor to his community. There is no way around this. Whites need to be with whites. Its the only way to improve on what we've already created. The burden of supplying lower order people with inane non-sense to keep them from looting and raping is a tremendous diversion and waste of resources. Its like you don't realize that we're still developing on technology from the cold war. Don't you wonder why there hasn't been jack shit in advancements for 70 years running now? No major breakthroughs, no truly new science, just re-hashing and employing of retro ideas? Its because of the flood of minorities in learning institutions, and degradation of the public schools as they flood with monkeys, the lower quality control on teachers to accommodate the burden, and the forced destruction of the meritocracy surrounding the STEM fields.

Whites need their own country. We can't be held back by these shenanigans anymore. We won't even be able to make the required economic shifts with the introduction of machines phasing out menial work. There's too much dead weight, too many leeches, all worthless mouths who can't contribute anything of value. We need to set aside our pet people, give them a place to live, and advance.

This is a really dumb comment, but I pretty much agree with your sentiment.

Worse than most niggers, but not Batswana. Those guys are like superniggers or something.

bump