THE WOMEN ARE REPLACING US, THEY CAN MAKE SPERM THAT IS COMPOSED 100% OF WOMAN
WOMAN SPERM CAN ONLY PRODUCE MORE WOMEN
THIS WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD TO THE EXTINCTION OF THE GLORIOUS Y CHROMOSOME

THEY ARE REPLACING US
THEY ARE REPLACING US
THEY ARE REPLACING US
THEY ARE REPLACING US

You're an imbecile.
Just like the 50s thought that we would have flying cars by now, all this "future trends" will never happen.
Yes, women can done it, but they will not.
Also, economic collapse.

That's bullshit. What if you used the bone marrow from women you're about to impregnate?

How do you think they cloned a sheep?

It's no suprise everyone makes fun of the alt-right for being gay, trap loving loosers.

So what? More single moms and dykes spitting out bastard kids? Shit already happens.

They only have vaginas? Cool. The prereq for breeding out men is that every woman has to be a hardline carpet muncher. Sorry dude, there are plenty of ladies that don't want to always eat pussy.

This is a shit infested world where Islam is coming and female genital mutilation is being proposed in the EU. Strong independent womyn will be able to fend for themselves now.

I'll pop some corn, lay back and watch the fireworks.

I thought I read something about this back in the MGTOW days and it's basically cloning yourself in some weird sciency way.

Just what we need. More emasculated goyim slaves.

We Vandread when?

This actually exists.

No, in the beautiful future, you will have sex with a female robot tuned to perfection that can also get pregnant when you want it to.

The same thing is reversible. Stem cells from a man can be used to create egg cells.

wake me up from this nightmare

The easiest thing would be to use another animal… but the chief problem is the simplex uterus of the humans, it's only found in other primates. Human babies have HUGE heads which would get stuck in other primates because their hip bones are too narrow. Gorillas could barely manage it, but they're rarer than humans.

In fact there's no animal in the world that's as common as a human… You'd be better off using third worlder or african women as surrogates, give them $5000 a baby and they'll be happy. $5000 is a lifetimes worth of cash for them.

Surrogate babies are completely white btw.

No.

The Y chromosome is actually disappearing by itself, because it's dumping all the unnecessary coding and specializing itself.

Are you so retarded that you think the answer would be finding a way to ejaculate in a man's ass to knock him up?

but we need womyn for them to become based white males

[citation needed]

Ultra-kek.

Even Holla Forums knows that if you don't pour any starter points into your strong father figure points your character will have terrible emotional issues through his life.

Calm your flabby tits, wizard.

Sperm is a useless commodity, as the supply of sperm is and will always be endless so long as there are men or boys of at least 12 on the earth. With one man, you could impregnate five women a day if everything went well. If men were valued by their sperm, men would have less than zero value, because the amount of food that a man eats and oxygen that he breathes is worth more than the cumshots that he can produce.

Man's value is in his ability to work, his ability to plan, and his ability to protect. You think women will be good at any of those three? There will always be a place for men. The ONLY thing that women have to offer are their vaginas and uterii.

Hmm. . . Article from 2008 that i've never heard of. I think we're fine.

muh shekels

Fuckin' rich m8

$5000 is comparatively cheap, this is why you go third world.

Even if you pay even a nigger in the west she's going to want 9 months wages for the baby, which is closer to $30,000.

Third world baby quality is better because they're basically eating healthy food and being active. If you want to can invest some of the money in keeping an eye on the pregnancy, you can literally pay a nurse in the third world to visit the pregnant women and take care of them.

So for the same price:
1. One fat bitch in the first world that might abort the kid or sue you for no reason.
2. Five pregnant women and a nurse to take care of them in the third world.

The citation is the study in question, look it up and read it carefully. The "sperm" isn't really a sperm cell, it doesn't have an acrosome or enough oomph propelling it to fertilize an egg.
In comparison a guy makes a few million superior quality cells if we wave some tits at him.

Far more useful would be making an egg cell, which cost $800-1200 to extract them from college girls.

Calm down cuck, one day you'll be able to fuck yourself and have a kid all your own.

trap here, if men need a surrogate mother to beat feminism i volunteer.

This

The only "advancements" we are going to get are new forms of enslavement.