Should /pol Target kids?

I've noticed /pol does not target one large and manipulable demographic: Kids.
But there are questions of should we, and how? I think we should.
Kids would probably enjoy our sense of humor and I firmly believe at least a swedish kid with his shit pushed in from 'teen' muzzies would be receptive to the red cough syrup.
What does /pol people think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless self bump

wew lad - let's just go with 'no' and raise another generation of faggots

SAGE HIDE REPORT SLIDE THREADS

Are there words that haven't been used to describe the absolute shit that is in these slide threads? I seriously don't think so.

#SUMMERFAGS

/thread

Educate kids, just don't use them as tools to further your agenda the way leftists do. That picture of kids holding pro gay signs, those videos with kids reading scripts about feminism. That shit may as well be called abuse.

The point of propaganda is to target the young. Once their brain solidifies at ~22-24yo, they're completely useless. The only way to change minds after that is with deprogramming techniques, or high velocity lead.

I see what you did there.

duh

Sure we do. Some of us are still fighting the good fight on half/pol/. It is a battlefield for young minds, and the filter before passing through to full/pol/.

Early and often! There is a reason there are political "youth" movements as before (Hitler Youth, Soviet Pioneers, etc.) and why they are starting the "reeducation" so early. Every fucking cartoon you see is mixed race this, and "hola" that. I would shoot Dora before throwing her out of the helicopter (just to be sure).

It isn't like the enemy isn't using this tactic, and it why they've targeted the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts so completely. Use the fuckers playbook against them.

I for one look forward to millions of goose-stepping 5th graders.

It's pretty obvious that, at the least, we need to target them in a way that stops the disgusting leftist indoctrination that turns out massive faggots and super-sensitive safe-spacers (who then never learn cuz they run from new info).

The frustrating thing is most of this comes through schooling + TV and unless we infiltrate the school system / media we aren't going to get far with that. This means we need to target things they would do outside of school. Video games or whatever, but keep in mind a lot are using the internet now. Maybe we need to infiltrate club penguin tier communities and subtly spread nationalist messages and psyops that make kids off-put by 'less desirable' minorities.

No matter where we target, just keep reinforcing that Jews control everything. Don't need to spin or explain why it's bad, just that it's what's going on. Eventually they'll see it as a bad thing, but it's important they realize the Jewish influence young, cuz that's the hardest part of redpilling someone.

In reality however, it's not about targeting kids with propaganda (usually fake shit to promote some bs ideology) but teaching them good community-oriented morals. Basically anti-degenerate behavior stuff with a hint of redpill to keep them resistant to the foreign influence trying to corrupt them.

the irony

We already are targeting children, flooding social media sites with dank memes and redill infographics does this. Social media is 100% the best available means for redpilling children, it would be great to start some kind of modern hitler youth type organisation but I can't see that being allowed in any western country in this age.
Holla Forums need to target social media more I've been using it lately and its surprisingly easy to redpill most people, they've just never been presented with the facts.

Of course we should.

And, to a degree, we already are.

Consider how the counter culture of the 60s and 70s was left leaning and geared very much as a response to the reigning conservatism of the era.

Today kids go to school are told to feel ashamed for their heritage, and that only by debasing themselves for the benefit of merchants may they redeem themselves. So they go online to post dank memes.

We've already won, and that scares a lot of people. What they fail to realize is that there's no stopping history, and by resisting, they only hasten their dethronement.

As somebody who works with children, I'm pretty sure that most kids around 6th-12th grade are interested in "dark" facts, and they watch channels that have a charismatic voice that teaches things like conspiracies theory but with a dark tone. e.g. Magic and all that sort of stuff.

The smartest kids prefer reading, however they are more prone to reading Marxian books rather than nationalist books. It's hard to change the mind of these kids because they believe that no matter what they are always right. (Even if their ideology changes)

The popular guys will probably never be interested in politics, the only way you can get to them is through jokes, pranks, and memes.

Years of brain washing can be undone in months.

I took my gf from being a "kill white people" SJW to "kill spics and niggers" in about 10 months. Erasing 10-20 years of programming.

Our only issue is censorship.

Females are a bit different. They will go whatever direction the desireable men are going. It is how they have had to survive for millennia. If you wanted, you could probably shift your female from right to left and then back to right in under a year.

Females are harder to persuade. They are natural leftists. Men are much more pragmatic.

As many others have pointed out womens suffrage is always a disaster whenever it's implemented.

No. I don't agree with that because I'm not a kike.

Teach hard facts and proper socratic and scientific methods. With the right tools they will recognise right and wrong sans indoctrination

Forgot my sage. Kill me now.

No, we should continue our typical "FUCK OFF UNGERAGE B&" shit, because kids want to be where people don't want them, not to place they're lured to.

You don't persuade women, you coax and pressure them. Trying to reason with your standard modern girl is like trying to ride a tricycle through a minefield- slow, dangerous, and you'll often look stupid.

How many?

The best way to influence a child is to be their role model. When a child looks up to you, when they hang around you and/or follow you. They will copy what you do and often try and like what you like so they can be accepted/liked by you.

This may only apply for very young children however, older children can join the race war very easily. All you need to do is normalize your beliefs to them, then you get them involved in memes, jokes etc. and finally straight up talk tothem like you assume they will agree with you and make it out subtly that someone who doesn't agree with you isn't normal. Talk to them like "[link to article] can you believe these lefty idiots, don't they realize how dillusional they are accepting all these dirty migrants, before they know it their houses will be ransacked" *kid listens and is almost forced to agree for acceptance* Doing things like this over and over, using blunt phrases, can do wonders.

I've done it myself, hope that helps.

there's a fine line between education and indoctrination.

had people faith in their beliefs, all they need do is teach kids how to discern fact from fiction and reason from fallacy - and then surely the kid would believe as you do.

people learn through stories, not numbers, graphs or stats.
kids learn falling and hitting your head will kill you through humptydumpty
kids learn not to abuse cries for help through boy who cried wolf
kids learn the dangers of revealing sensitive information about you or your loved ones to outsiders through little red riding hood.

unfortunately, in the past decades, fiction has become a vessel to push unrealistic solutions for unrealistic problems solved by unrealistic characters.
these old stories have been corrupted by new age agendas by people detached from the reality and purpose of these stories/lessons at the cost of children's well-being.
see: youtube.com/watch?v=COt65HZCJaA

the thing about indoctrination is they warp natural behaviours that are critical to our survival.
humans are social animals, we have our own groups, and within our group we need to discern whose company is advantageous and whose company is disadvantageous to our survival
1. identify
naturally, but not all the time, kids can tell who isn't their own by different appearances and behaviours.

disregard i suck cocks