Pick one

pick one

Ryan obviously.

Sam or Ryan.

all others intolerable

yeah sam is alright too

Ryan is the only logical choice. If you pick any one else, you're probably a cuck

to elaborate and because I feel like bampan

June would be good if she didn't have the randomized rage.
Amy would be liveable but not ideal, sounds like a Stacy.
Fuck Adam right back until the economy magically improves. Even if he could get me a job where he works, it would get tiresome being in contact with the same person literally all day.
Clive, one of us or the other would starve to death. I need to eat things that had a face.
Ellie might be okay but I don't get along well with my mother so Dr. Freud probably wouldn't recommend her.
Sebastian seems like a bit of a prick, the lectures would get to me.

oh shit I better share your exact tastes, otherwise I like to watch other men fuck my wife

Who wouldn't pick Ellie?

How is she better than Sam

Because she's not a fucking dyke

Yeah basically. Problem?

"rebound sex" means you're sharing her with her boyfriend. cuck

Bisexual isn't dyke tbh. Though yeah it probably is a problem

Oh shit a time traveller from 2006

right?

I don't have to do shit with her you faggot.

How can the other compete with Adam?

Sebastian or Clive because I'm not an eighteen-year-old neckbeard and have a girlfriend.

You are the biggest neckbeard here

so you want a Mom that makes you tidy up?

I see myself as the Socrates to Ryan's Plato

Ellie no question, only faggots would pick anything else

not belong here

Jesus this is some cringey normalfag shit

NORMALFAGS GET OUT!

Drug using degenerate. Do not want.
Stupid and has to rely on looks. Do not want.
Seems like a decent person despite snobbish and judgemental behavior. Would consider.
Degenerate. Do not want.
Nigger. Do not want.
Pushover, but if he does whatever I say I could make him a better person. Would consider.
I already have one mom. I do not need another. Do not want.
Could be a very helpful person in getting a job that pays well, and he can help with my linguistic studies. Though his tendency to lecture people seems like a bad sign. Would consider.

I'll go with Ryan just because he is the least likely to pointlessly argue with me about stupid shit.

Sam

nigger OP, i stopped at june. no need to look any further. none of her cons outweigh her pros. she's perfect. and she's cute. thread failed

no, it means you're cucking her boyfriend.

Sam anytime
She's my kind of 3DPD

Bonus : threesome since she's bi

Ryan or Adam. Ryan is clearly the best person on the list. Easy pick. Adam is my second choice because free drinks and reliability. Who cares if he is uptight and snobby. People raised with old fashion values are legit. June is my third pick. She seems the most interesting of the girls.

Sam is my last choice. Women with poor hygiene are so fucking disgusting.

No women, though June is nice.

I'm either going for Adam or Sebastian.

Ellie. I have no interest in sex from her, just need someone to keep my ass in gear.

Would have chose June, but weed? No thanks.

Sebastian beats everybody else out by a landslide.

Even if you don't like being corrected on your social graces, at least you'll land a good job and learn French in the process. I really don't know why anybody would ever choose anybody else.

——————
POWERGAP
——————

I can already speak French.
Vous comprenez les questions avec l'ami?
He seems like a uppity guy who would talk down to you every chance he gets because he thinks he is "worldly".

Skipped most of my second language courses, boo on me.

I can handle people like that. I'd sooner be lectured by a lawyer almost a decade older than me than a fratty bartender. I'd also much rather get a better job and bunk with a personal tutor than I would get /fit/ with rebound benefits.

Ryan seems like the best choice. A good tolerable person to live with

a degenerate is a degenerate. No matter what side of it you're on

Good point.
I would never room with a person like that despite the benefits. His OCD would drive me insane. Plus we would probably clash when it came to my hobbies which are pretty immature.

My mind says Adam.
My body says Sam.

If Sam is buying a newspaper everyday though, and hates to meet new people, and loves to walk around naked, and shares my interests, it's pretty hard to say no to that.

On the other hand, Adam seems like a more stable relationship (not a fag relationship like that power bottom Clive) with fewer high highs and low lows. I would choose Adam if I was expecting to live with him for more than a year, but Sam if I was looking for thrills.

ALL OTHER CHOICES ARE HOT GARBAGE

To tell the truth, I am actually living with Clive. He is a gay 30 year old flight atendan. Constantly out flying, usually for several days a time. Leaving me alone with a huge apartment all to myself. He also sometimes stays over with his boyfriend. He has extremely shitty taste in music, though.

…When he is home, he usually also spend over 3 hours chating with his friends / boyfriend.

…on the phone.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I'm thinking Ryan. Adam and Ellie don't seem too bad, but I'm a lazy, NEET slob so we probably wouldn't get along.

ryan and get him to eat hormones and dress qt for me

I didn't want to say it, but this. Totally this.

I like clean people.

only right answer tbh

Clive. He has a pug.

Sam close second. Tap dat ass.

they're cute but god damn they're noisy, smelly, and can have lots of expensive health problems

Sam. 100%. I wouldn't be bringing people over much besides other turbonerds and pictures? Nigger I NEVER take pictures of people.

I could subtly fix her hygiene issues, no problem. And possibly get her into a FFM threesome eventually.

Adam or Sebastian.
Amy would drive me crazy.
I would drive June crazy.
rest of them are faggots, no offense to actual faggots.
Sebastian is best bro, I have OCD as well.

Take your reddit image back where it belongs, the trash.

Seems like one of those those petite girls who make up for their boring looking body by being nice. I would totally pick her since she would make a great gf but if there was someone else with a better body I would rather pick them.

Fuck that.

Seems like a total bro, but I already picked June.

No thanks.

This man would be shot before he ever takes a step into my house.

Total dweeb. But he knows how to make vidya… tempting but I'll have to pass.

Are none of these chicks fuckable?

Fuck dat.

Ryan is the only choice. He's the only one that's not an asshole and genuinely appreciates you for who you are. He's the only one who I wouldn't want to strangle after a week.

June

I can handle the random rage plus we can chill and smoke. Plus she might bring me back a Japanese loli.

June or Sam are the only half decent one's in my opinion, not sure which I would choose.

Also, >large male grooming collection
what

Well shit, obviously I'm still a bit of a newfag when it comes to green text.

Adam seems like a bro. I'd pick him.

Best to worst:
1. Adam: is exactly like me, we'll probably be best friends
2. Ellie: racist, fit, clean, chance for rebound sex
3. Ryan: classic beta, easy to control
4. Sebastian: lots of connections, legal help
5. June: virgin, weed, will leave often enough
6. Amy: car, hot, rich
7. Sam: nasty, edgy, borderline personality
8. Clive: niggerfaggot

this pretty much

>occupation

June is fucking fantastic roomie if i was looking for a live in fuckbuddy but!

Adam is clearly the superior wing-man and could help get multiple fuckbuddies

Clive is second to Adam and i dont give a shit what he does with other men as long as im not expected to join in. (i went to college hearing sex in the next room is nothing new to me)

Sebastian is like a smarter me, so we would probably drive each other insane however he is a close third.

amy and ellie are cancer and would suck my soul dry in dealing with them and ellie would dislike my brotatochip clive so fuck her.

and sam is a train wreck waiting to happen she needs to sort her life out.

Where the hell did you come from?

The fuck is wrong with your pug? They smell the same as any other dog.

Not really. Just don't leave them out in the middle of summer heat and they're fine.

They snore less than your average chubby girl.

Adam obviously!

June is fugly

Amy looks like a whore

Adam looks okay I guess

Sam also looks like a whore

Clive is a nigger

Ryan looks like a faggot

Ellie is also okay I guess

Sebastian looks like even more of a faggot than Ryan

That leaves Ryan and Ellie. I'm not quite sure which to pick…

Ellie:

Yeah, I'm going to have to go with Adam.