#StopSteve Dig Thread

In case you missed it, the final boss of the Republican VP battle has been revealed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Preston

He's a fucking perfect boyscout that appeals to literally everybody and apparently offends no one. He would doubtlessly get Drumpf elected for sure. We need dirt on this guy, stat. #StopSteve

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/04/19/washington/19hud.html?ref=topics&_r=0
nytimes.com/2008/11/13/business/economy/13housing.html?ref=topics
nytimes.com/2008/11/20/business/economy/20house.html?ref=topics
housingwire.com/ext/resources/files/Editorial/Documents/BPC-Housing-Summit-Schedule-of-Sessions.pdf
govexec.com/management/2016/03/clock-ticks-appointees-try-keep-career-feds-focused-obamas-goals/127153/
newmountaincapital.com/media/28253/Exhibit_A_Waste_Management_Deal_Transforms_Company_(440Kb_-_PDF).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even ironically, this meme is shit and so is this thread.

Whoops, forgot my Rach.

Anyway, I'll dump what I have on him thus far. It isn't much, but maybe we could spin it against him somehow?

nytimes.com/2008/04/19/washington/19hud.html?ref=topics&_r=0

==SAGE HIDE AND REPORT ALL RATCH THREADS
==

SAGE HIDE AND REPORT RATCH THREADS

nytimes.com/2008/11/13/business/economy/13housing.html?ref=topics

nytimes.com/2008/11/20/business/economy/20house.html?ref=topics

housingwire.com/ext/resources/files/Editorial/Documents/BPC-Housing-Summit-Schedule-of-Sessions.pdf

Get help, learningkike. Your autism is out of control.

Rach

It's time to stop

You're better than this

Have a big dog

govexec.com/management/2016/03/clock-ticks-appointees-try-keep-career-feds-focused-obamas-goals/127153/

Keep in mind being VP is a huge stepping stone towards being the
PRESIDENT

So we'll probably be voting for who he selects as VP after his turns are over.

Please. This will be a rehash of Alexander the Great's days: Drumpf cobbles together a coalition of capable but extremely selfish and short-sighted individuals who cannibalize each other the moment their dear leader is out of the picture. We'll see at least half of Drumpf's top-tier advisors and cabinet officials in the Wrongpublican presidential primary in 2020, especially Attorney General Christie.

Even though I don't agree with you half the time nor like you 90% of the time, I appreciate that at least you're not hiding you're the Ratchposter, making filtering easy. Thank you for that.

Sounds like hillarys campaign, to be honest.

Although, I wouldn't exactly call her supporters "Capable", to be honest.

What the fuck even is this?

Seriously?

Damn, chaR-poster, get it together.

My filter doesn't work. Anyone have a fix?

Which is precisely why I want this guy to be the vice president. We need someone with private sector business experience who knows how to make deals and to manage a budget.

So Rachposter, what is it like to habe all of your crap-tier threads constantly sage'd and eventually bumplocked or pruned?

Does it grind your ass raw?

No, no we don't. We need a strong, independent womyn as VP - or, to draw in the ignorant manpig vote, a subservient beta cuck to balance out the Clyntyn-Whoever ticket. Whoever she chooses will be fine, I'm sure, but we absolutely do not need the misogynist shitlord Steve Preston.

I was thinking, we haven't had an African-American VP yet, so why not Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder? There's always the Hispanic-American option as well - they haven't ever had any representation in the presidency at all, so it would probably be even more fair and progressive of us to elect one from that community. Plus it would hurt the butts of every Drumpf supporter on the planet in a profound way.

Why are your posts always so shit, learningchode?

Why aren't you banned yet?

Fuck off, you crossdressing fairy.

also rachposter

weknowwherethisgoes.jpg

As we can see here another thread in the depressing world of the Ratch poster. For many days and nights an individual scours the interweb. Hoping his crippling autism can make up for the many shit posts he has seen at his expense. These aren't just normal shitposts. They are the most extreme and hilarious shitposts.

The poster behind the images of this half woman, half goblin, collects his nonsense articles, and opens his many image folders containing some of the ugliest pictures a man can wittness. Composing his thoughts into a coherent arguement is difficult due to the debilitating autism mentioned before.

His hands strike the keyboard, and his mouse clicks with glee as he feels some vague concept of fulfillment. His post is done and thread created. He sits back in his chair awaiting the recently demoralized to post.

The first post is in. He is spotted immediately. He has been called a faggot. The "OP" as he is called somehow doubles down. He attacks with another article along with another grotesque picture. "Kill yourself" is the title of the next message. Oh and there is a smug frog looking back at him.

How does he continue day after day? Shit thread after shit thread. This narrator can't really give an answer. What I can say is what I seem to find most comforting. First post best post.

Stop trying to make the thread all about me, stormderp. This is about #StopSteve and the growing movement to make sure he is kept out of the Caucasian House. If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't post. It's as simple as that.

Sounds like a great VP to attract moderate leftists who don't want to get pegged by $hillary.

I mean real leftists who care about economy and environment, not the POZ load current year people.

Saged for Rachposting though.

Since when?
Hello newfriend.
That's exactly the problem. We need to label him as a syxyst, racist, homophobic bigot. That's the only way we can #StopSteve and make sure that Steve Preston never becomes our Vice President.

This is some retarded reverse psychology. Why the fuck would we want the head of fucking HUD anywhere near the fucking white house? He will be among the first to hang.

The mods are shitskins. The mods don't ban rach.

Fuck off with your reverse psychology, Steve Preston is a racist. #StopSteve #ReadyForHillary

Did you accidentally click on Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums? because that is the only rational explanation I can think of here.

Typical Steve Preston voter. Hateful bigots like you won't be welcome anywhere except the detention camps in Hyllyry's America. #StopSteve

I think rachposter is a gigantic faggot because he's a avatarfag, but I think his humor is often completely lost on Holla Forums.

Rachposter isn't liberal at all; his posting style is a satrical caricature on what obnoxious shitlibs are like. If you guys weren't so obstinate you'd realize he wants Steve Preston to be Trump's VP, and is humoring you all by pretending he wants the exact opposite while pushing "progressive" options like Loretta Lynch and Holder.

I'm not familiar with Preston at all but if Rachposter is pretending to hate him he's probably a decent pick.

newmountaincapital.com/media/28253/Exhibit_A_Waste_Management_Deal_Transforms_Company_(440Kb_-_PDF).pdf
Somebody bury this goon, we need dirt NOW!

Have fun talking to yourself in this thread. Get used to it because in 10 years tops it'll just be you and the cats…if it isn't already.

Literally, fuck the patriarchy and your sapien-normative power fantasies.

if you got access to whoever handles politicians blackmail videos of them fucking children, we are in business.

This is the most feminine picture I have seen of this cunt.

Rach. This has to stop. It's just getting sad now, whatever problem you're trying to avoid with rach isn't going to go away.

You need help.

#StopSteve
Doesn't anyone have dirt on this sick fuck? He's got to have done something wrong somewhere along the line, fucking find it.

We live in an era where there actually are people retarded enough to post this shit, and mean it, unirnonically. I've seen it before. Things that are so stupid that they MUST be a troll, but are actually not a troll.

What are you sliding, Hans?

I'm starting to suspect that none may exist for him, which is why he was encouraged to leave politics despite his stellar record. We should rely on memes to beat him instead.

#STOPSTEVE #STEVENPRESTONTHERACIST