COVERUP on LA RAZA JUDGE's Wikipedia Page

archive.is/QI7TH

SHILLING IN PROGRESS being done almost single-handedly by wiki editor MelanieN.

The cunt is running a SHUT IT DOWN operation to keep any mention of La Raza Lawyers Association scrubbed off La Raza Judge's page.

The devious (((Wikignome))) has reverted all edits dropping a mention of La Raza, first claiming all sources were "unreliable" and then, when confronted with Wall Street Journal, that the matter was "trivial."

The whore has now SHUT IT DOWN under semi-protected status and has started a "Discussion" phase she no doubt intends to stall and filibuster as long as she can.

But as the bitch seems to be working on her own, her efforts may be vulnerable to a counter-op

Washington Post and the rest of the media are doing a soft blackout on the La Raza connection. Hijacking the discussion page to get La Raza into Curiel's page might be a way around it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QLk6e
archive.is/uyn1a
archive.is/pDMie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Wikipedia)))

I'll just leave this here.
twitter.com/melanien

She's going over the wall.

thats the wrong goddamn spic you nigger. we're looking for a sperg who went to stanford.

You're not going to beat them in their own territory.

Document it and fire up the Twatters. Contact the Trump campaign and spread this everywhere.

She moved in April from CA to OR.

There are plenty of articles out about it already. Just keep spreading the information. They can scrub the wikis as much as they want it doesn't change reality.

OR? This has my attention. Dox and proof please

Best I can do it snip any biased language from the article, while I look over the edits.

What is the actual story that's being shut down?

Look at the editor's edit history to see what else she shills. You can often work out the kind of shill lefty editors are.

Evidence it's the same person?

Bump. This is a pretty important thread. Fuck Wikheebpedia

Nice dubs, have a justice bump.

Who should we contact over this?

I propose that all Holla Forumsacks shall from this point refer to wikipedia users as "wikipediaphiles"

It has a psychological effect.

The English-speaking population of America isn't supposed to know that the La Raza cartel exists?

GET IT TO BREITBART!!!

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE, NIMBLE NAVIGATORS!

We have found PROOF of Curiel's connection to LaRaza: archive.is/QLk6e (Ctrl+F curiel)

Donald Trump questioned the partiality of Judge Gonzalo Curielover who is presiding over the Trump University case, because of his connection to La Raza. The judge's Wikipedia page has been scrubbed clean of his affiliation with La Raza to support the media narrative that Trump is just being a racist meany to Latinos again, even though the judge supposedly rules against every motion presented by Trump's legal team.

Wow, my previous post in this thread must have rustled some jimmies.

The board is getting slid.

Not the first time. Good catch.

Mein Gott, the board is getting slid to shit right now.

All mentions of "refugee" in relation to the Boston Marathon bombers were scrubbed out of Wikipedia immediately after the last Paris attack.

I always planned to make a thread about it, but never did.

archive.is/uyn1a
Someone email Wikipedia and Starbucks and let them know that she's up to illegal activities.
Maybe throw in a story where you were there with your disabled child and you didnt have a cart available or how she hit your kid on the way out cause she was very hurried (she stole it).

archive.is/pDMie

Here is direct proof of affiliation on their own fucking website. We need to shill this hard as a reference.

Wiki fag here
What page is it?

Compact version

What a fucking shithole that place turned out to be.

Have a bump

SEND THIS TO TRUMP

kikepedia is only good for science related information, even then not great. i wish they would stop getting donations, shut down, and force people to look for information elsewhere.

Archive everything. Send it to Kikebart. Send it to other sympathetic media.

Some time ago I looked at Wikipedia. Just when the page opened in the browser there was a notice saying that one of my articles had been removed, apparently it was offensive, but I've never posted anything on Wikipedia before. Even so, I've often wondered what would happen if Holla Forums decided to raid Wikipedia, if Holla Forums could be disciplined enough to limit the edits to simple (((punctuation corrections))).

You could always post this in the stickied La Raza dig thread. Here's a bump though, just for you.

Oregon. Probably Portland, Oregon since she's a kool-aid drinker.

What is stopping an organized group of Holla Forumslack engineers and college students from compiling variety of scientific topics from wikipedia and uploading the exact same articles, although maybe with extensions, on Holla Forums alternatives like that metapedia project we had going on? I could contribute, if such a thing was protected from (((outside))) vandalism.

You don't have to do it since since they'll eat themselves. The leftist wikipedia users are heavily paranoid and autistic, constantly pointing fingers towards a right-wing boogeyman whenever a single issue arises for them.

A while ago, wikipedia editor (((Mark Bernstein))) contacted "The Guardian" and blamed GG for their five feminist editors being banned from WIkipedia entirely when they were actually only prohibited from editing the GG article due to having a blatant conflict of interest.

Do you expect leftists to tell the truth though? Nah. They always spout hyperbole and dishonesty.

I only use WIkipedia for their science and engineering articles. I take contemporary history with a grain of salt because most editors are children who are inept at discarding their heavy bias towards a subject matter. It's wrong for me to call them editors since they're political activists who impulsively distort truth for their own agenda.

bump

I hope we won this round.

All you can do is document it and pull it from their clutches so it can be hosted somewhere they have no power.

this is extremely bad form, user. you need to cut this out.

fuck off

That GamerGate thing is interesting. More instances of Wikipedia bias?

Good thing page history is a thing. Hopefully it hasn't been tampered with by Wikipedia itself. A distinct possibility given their very liberal bias in political and religious matters.

And the extraneous information for virtue signaling is beyond annoying.