STAR WARS: A Holla Forums STORY

STAR WARS: A Holla Forums STORY

WHAT DO YOU WRITE

It would almost be understandable if she was discussing a difficult topic but she's just talking about shit movies. Would it really be that difficult to read the script in a single cut?

Why do you keep posting this attention whore?

Also:
How can you mess up like that when you are clearly editing the videos heavily?

SHEEV: ORIGINS
r8

STUPID BITCH
You could have been my autistic waifu, but you had to countersignal race realism, you stupid cunt. Fuck you.

>>>/reddit/

Just make Outbound Flight or anything by Timothy Zahn

i dont like the way she does the makup around her eyes and her eyelaches and she has a weak chin

would not breed with her because my sons would have weak chins especially since i dont have a very strong one myself i need to find a nice girl with a manjaw to balance it out tbh

Thrawn trilogy. Lando is my token negro. Jenny plays Mara. Pellaeon is a homo.

You shut your whore mouth, my waifu is a 5 class woman

Disney go home.

CHAIM THEY'RE ON TO US, HUSTLE BABY

Wait, people think futa is gay?

Episode VII, but Jenny drowns a queer who insulted Islam.

Is Jenny a mussleman for extra progressive points?

Jenny "One Woman Race War" Nicholson

No, she's crying the whole time the fairy's legs are kicking and thrashing while she holds his head under the water.

One time I saw Jenny in the street and said Hi, immediately she took a blood test and scanned the vial "Slav blood….None white detected" and shot me. I died.

One autist shat up the chart thread on Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums6685198

Jenny "Mud Shark Theme Park" Nicholson
Jenny "Disneyland Shoah" Nicholson
Jenny "Avada Kedavra" Nicholson
Jenny "Roller Coasters for Jew Roasters" Nicholson
Jenny "Sieg Heil BB-88" Nicholson
Jenny "Gas the Jews in Mickey Mouse Shoes" Nicholson

One time Jenny said we were going to the happiest place on earth, I assumed it was Disneyland. It was Auchwitz.

Jenny "Holocaustor" Nicholson

Jenny calls Auchwitz, "Tomorrowland."

I unfuck TFA. I've been thinking about it. The New Order would be just an imperial remnant, and they'd fight for annexing Jakku instead of having a fuckhueg death star. Most of the action would be near the planet, it'd be backed down in the scale. What the pendrive would have is the location of the imperial datacenter where Death Star plans are located, so they can be destroyed and the new order can't make one. The battle would be for annexing jakku, but then it'd go to the other planet. And while Poe Dameron would be planting the explosives, Rey would be fleeing jakku as it is in ruins. It'd be kinda bittersweet, she loses her home, but the rebellion has the hope that the Death Star won't come back.
Virtue signalling would come in the fact that Finn is actually a nuanced character that doesn't betray his teammates (it's fucking stupid), but instead has his qualms and is like a conscietous objetor.
Then that woman would be Rey, the character is the same (but less mary sue). The fact that her home is annexed is the main motivator for wanting revenge. The movie after that would have her learning that revenge is a bad emotion, etc.

I WANT TO MAKE JENNY'S DREAMS COME TRUE

Jenny's greatest Tomorrowland disappointment was discovering the fabrication.

We were walking in the park and Jenny had to stop me as we passed a family
"Oh…oh jeez" she muttered and I was confused "My, uh, jew sense is tingling" and proceeded to pull out a bat as "Killing in the name of" began to blast from somewhere, she bashed them as I screamed out "STOP JENNY STOP" but she couldn't hear me, instead she just kept shouting "THIS IS FOR TOMMORROWLAND" and how she was a "Holocauster Rollercoaster"

It was the day I learned that Jenny was the ultimate waifu

Jenny "Mickey Mouse Club" Nicholson
Jenny "Lady and the Camp" Nicholson
Jenny "Jews Are Better Down Where It's Wetter" Nicholson
Jenny "Gaskuna Mulattas" Nicholson
Jenny "Rip him open" Nicholson

Jenny "Holocaoaster" Nicholson
Jenny "Kikehanger" Nicholson
Jenny "Double Shot" Nicholson
Jenny "Gyro Tower" Nicholson
Jenny "Power Surge" Nicholson
Jenny "Turbo Drop" Nicholson
Jenny "Zipper" Nicholson

Jenny "Electric Fence for my Friend Pence" Nicholson
Jenny "Jetpack Ride" Nicholson
Jenny "It's a Shoah World After All" Nicholson

bump

JENNY "SIEG BB-88" NICHOLSON

I am both in awe and fear of jenny

Our

LITERAL

girl

unf

Atleast my waifu has functional bowels

Are you surprised? Jenny's the best kike killer since Zyklon Ben. She's also making a name for herself BB-8 bombing mosques.

This triggers the sudocuck