twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck's sake, Jeb.

Jeb thread?

Self-applied echoes in the comments.

Beautiful.

"Always to the opposite of what Jeb! says" - Sun Tzu

I just can't believe this shit is real.

See, Jeb… This is why you lost.

That picture is everything that's wrong. One kid? We need a family up in this bitch.

Cut me some slack. She's not chubby, she's pregnant. More on the way.

The birther thing was invented by Hillery in '08 when she was running against Obama. Trump just took it over.

The patterns continue for the guacamerchant

was it confirmed started by Hillary? Wikipedia just says a Hillary supporter.

Right… just a (((supporter)))… Not a paid agitator.

Say what you want about Cruz, Sandberg and Clinton but they never reached the cuckery of Jeb

lol alright just this once.

oy vey

ya ((supporter)).

It was her campaign.

.Kikepedia.

Jeb's still alive?

For me, Jeb was like watching poetry in motion. Really, really, really bad poetry.

I am wistful for the days of iYeb! Life with Yeb in the race was like being able to watch car accidents live in person on demand. I've been missing Yeb something fierce, fam. It's not been the same without him.

I was plenty happy the day he dropped out, but I knew I was going to miss his antics.

Entire folders of jpegs are now completely useless. All those hours in CS6… Wasted. I know it's best for both of us, but man… I'll miss the memes and the memories. He'll always be the first candidate in 2016 that I hoped to bully to the point of suicide.

Why is this loser talking to Trump?

at the first look I thought this is beef jerky someone dropped on the streets.

I was wondering what was going on with guacamole man.

Jeb needs to sit back down.

More like (((Wikipedia)))

I find it hilarious how the more people call Trump a racist, the more his poll numbers raise. This is all Obama's fault, of course. He created the most divided nation in decades all because of his retarded race baiting and getting involved in shit a president should never be involved in like calling Trayboon his "son". He even let that racist piece of shit eric holder become the AG. But you can't expect anything less from the president that went to an extremely racist church for years. Time to elect our own racist.

I swear you guys better not bully me this time around

t. ¡Jeb!

Jeb for Renegade candidate when?

JEB IS A WASTE

Someone should tweet him this picture.

JEB! made for so many funny memes. Sometimes we didn't have to do anything, he could be hilariously bad just by himself. It's almost hard to believe that a man who seemed so pathetic in the race could have done so many horrible things in the past… Please Clap!

Nigger.

yeah if I was the most popular republican candidate of the decade I would totally take advice from a faliure such as jeb.

If they are bringing out ¡Jeb! again, I take they are trying to muster anyone they can to make out Trump as the racist bastard and the guy who took the GOP hostage. Which means there is a third party candidate packed away somewhere waiting to be released.

JEB IS A MESS

JEB IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

CAN'T SHUSH THE BUSH

JEB IS NOT A MISTAKE

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

YEB! is the official court jester of the Trump empire.

Trump STUMPED

Jeb please run again, I'm officially a #jebmissile now

DRUMPF #STUMPED
ALL #JEBMISSILES REPORT IN

Kek

not so hasty anons, slow and steady wins this race. think of the turtle.

He's worse than a jobber, he's a jebber.

Jebber confirmed

Also, did you all remember to clap to his tweets yet? Don't make him beg again.

The premise could be that the Donald takes pity on Jeb and offers him a job at the White House. What antics will the POTUS and Senor Jeb! get up to in the Oval Office?

So Yeb! has sold out to the spic mercenaries at La Raza? what a fucking cuck. for the last 20-30 years all we've heard about are "activist judges," but suddenly when Trump says it, the Republicucks faggot out. Disgusting.

¡Jeb! should take a look in the mirror

Theme song right here.

Soon. The Jebegade party will rise.

I'm on it,user.

SAVAGE

Jeb is a glutton for punishment

Fund it.

Trump's first day, slavery already legal.

Like internet people or something?

Yeb is going to become the world's leading anti-bullying advocate, his experience is unparalleled

I missed Guac Merchant

Stick them in a rar and upload them. Could come in handy for later since he'll still be in politics.

There's no need to further punish you ¡Jeb!.

Are you telling this man, he has a chance?

But user, they already tried 3rd party which turned out to be a laughing stock.

The renegade party.

that gook looks naughty

A LITTLE MORE ENERGY TODAY, JEB!

Thats probably not even a real tatt. This artist looks legit and legit artists will NEVER do this shit because its their art that people are wearing. They wont do neck or face tatts on people who have virtually no tats. They dont want their art removed and regretted and shit on so they will outright reject people who dont have sleeves or a lot of previous tattoos when they ask for facial ones.

Know what else has no place in the GOP?

YOU, JEB

Damn. You ruthless savages are gonna make this poor turtle man kill himself.

Dubs confirm it. Always do the opposite of what Jeb! says.

Merciful Kek, both sides firing everything at him.

Guess that's what happen when you poke your head out to take a shot at Trump. Guacaman is a madman to think there was anything to gain from this.

if we can't get him to kill himself, can we at least get a public breakdown on the level of that kony2012 guy? shit even glenn cuck tier.

Dude got payed for something that took no effort. I bet he took his time to make as much money and have a great story to tell. I would do it as a tattoo artist.

as much money as he could*

literally who?

WOW YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING SLACKING

NOT ONE SINGLE MENTION IN THIS THREAD ABOUT HOW HE WAS LINKING THE WEEKLY STANDARD

…(((BILL KRISTOL)))'S MAG

This fucking faggot twitter.com/BillKristol who is also the guy that keeps making hilariously retarded predictions seriously look them up it's insane and is the one behind that French 3rd party run guy who flopped out of the gate.

So yeah, Jeb! just continues shilling for his neocon buddies who have blatantly been trying to destroy the GOP now that the nominee isn't one of them. Sad!

>*JEB! IS BACK

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP

I want this guy to be my adviser, as long as I do the exact opposite of what he predicts I can never lose.

more like this

Look at all the illegal's butthurt in the comment section. You fags should comment back so its not all dominated by cucks.

Did someone tweet this to him?

This is true. He may be the best contrarian indicator possible right now.