Yung Joc, one hit wonder from 2006, praised Trump in his hit single

youtu.be/stuHt7ZRYrQ?t=1m44s

Now, I know you hate rap, Holla Forums, but bear with me. This is a meme in the making. Can we brainstorm ideas/ come up with some way to use it to our advantage?

Ans sorry for linking jewtube, I just wasn't sure if it would work properly if I embedded, seeing as I'm trying to link directly to where he praises Trump without making you listen to the entire song.

just make pics of the artist with the quote praising Trump and post them on social media. That should cause some cognitive dissonance in the normalfags. I would suggest doing it on legitimate looking profiles, not those shitty alt-right accounts

Oh boy, do I have news for you,

Holy shit. Hoooooooly shit.

This is a gold mine. We need to use this.

SO WHAT YOU SAYIN' IS

Dude this is old as fuck. Where have you been?

Cut me some slack, Holla Forumsack, I have no desire to sift through 25 years of bad rap.

I mean this video has existed for at least 6 months and has been around various Holla Forums boards since then. Everyone else knows about it. How have you not seen this before?

That, I can't honestly say. Bad luck, probably.

There's plenty of instances of nighers liking trump. Let's go a different direction fam. Let's find nigger songs that aren't praising trump but can be twisted by us to be praising trump.

not everybody has time to be on pol chan boards 24/7 like you do

this is why we occasionally tell you to lighten the fuck up, turn your internet off, and go outside

and no, you can't demand an archive of going outside

Yeah.. or..

Just throw around social media. Facebook, Twitter, Worldstar-whatever.

No need to reach back that far for material.

Polite sage because I think there's more relevant threads going on right now.

There's also this.

These two are fairly popular and have been for a few years, they, being the nogs they are, probably hate him and this song now, but it came out fairly recently and I feel like we could make great use of it.

That greentext sounds like Sam Hyde

This is gold for propaganda.

Now, this isn't for nogs… they don't vote.
It's for planting seeds of doubt in young white minds that hey… maybe Trump isn't such a bad guy after all.

You have to speak their language. This is what (((they))) have been doing for decades now. It's fighting fire with fire.

You can't always name the jew in every front. People shut down and stop listening if you do. This is about planting seeds of doubt.

Exactly, my good man. You understand propaganda very well. Dumb cucks will follow whatever the fuck they think black people are doing because "black culture is kewl xDD"

And you're right about naming the jew. The people we're trying to reach shut down immediately at any signs of racism. Doing this, however, will get to them.

Are you sure you're not part jew? You know their tactics too well :^)

I'm part Jew. Part black, part Polish, part Irish, part German too.

All I want is a safe, powerful America.

Part Native American too, thought I added that.

Oy vey! One of them self-hating jews.

I don't hate Jews; I don't hate anyone. I hate what they're doing.

is he still alive