David Duke - My Awakening — A book that is literally changing the World! Free Audio Stream & Download

David Duke - My Awakening — A book that is literally changing the World! Free Audio Stream & Download

Dr. David Duke has made this masterpiece available in audio FREE. It is over 40 hours of his book that has been translated in over two dozen languages and now read or listened to by an estimated (now 250 million people) Worldwide!
It is a product of years of his tireless work. If you appreciate this monumental work we urge you to donate to his ongoing work today and to order the beautiful hardback, well-illustrated and completely footnoted Editions from this website.
Note that My Awakening is in 4 parts You can listen to them streaming with your computer or smartphone or once they play you can download them to your device. Chapters are numbered at the right and some chapters have more than one audio file which is designated by a letter A -B …..

davidduke.com/awakening-dr-david-duke-free-audio-stream-download-mp3/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/wvr.pdf
davidduke.com/awakening-dr-david-duke-free-audio-stream-download-mp3/
archive.org/details/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstandingByDavidDuke
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1892796023?pc_redir=T1
mediaite.com/online/david-duke-blows-up-at-newsmax-host-trump-jumped-10-points-in-the-polls-thanks-to-me/
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstanding
bookzz.org/book/675812/cec3f4
archive.org/download/DrDavidDuke-MyAwakeningAudioBook2011-Updated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dave, you aren't going to convince anyone to think it isn't you. Still though, what is the book even about? An entire paragraph but absolutely nothing about the contents.

bump, thanks

Probably more lies about 'da joos' from the original stormweenie

It's about his gradual coming to terms with race realism and the Jewish question.

Definitely worth reading.

The shills stream in quick.

You know a book is good when the shills is this fast to react.

It's been available for free for years. David Duke is and has been controlled opposition. That's why he's so ineffective in all interviews, etc. At the very best, he's an incompetent scam artist that is always shilling for shekels at Don Black's (similar MO) honey pot. Sorry, folks. It's the truth.

An free thing actually worth seeing/listening to is here:

8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html

You're not convincing anyone. We know you.

Have you read it? It's actually him talking about how great he is, how he's really not a bad person, how popular and success he's been, how great science and America are, and how race is real but it's suppressed. At best, it's Woodrow Wilson-tier.

I have yet to hear a single original thought from him. If you can point me to one, I'll admit I was wrong.

Do you actually believe David Duke is not controlled opposition?

I do appreciate that he says something. Not many US representatives have you seen in your lifetime name the Jew?

How many*

Duke the cockroach dancing for the Jews as always with White Nationalists.

The ADL can't get enough of this opportunistic scumbag.

My god his hair is ugly

Jesus christ the shills are in full force in this thread.

It's good. I listened to it when I was curious about nationalism and race realism, and it helped redpill me. Thanks.

Do you really think pushing Duke's ancient, overpriced book with this audiobook (which, like I said, has been out for years for free) is anything other than shilling? Why would you waste your time with this plastic surgery Jew-approved poster boy when there are so many good things to read and learn about??

Great, now you can go back to wanking over Adolf.
The White Race will be saved soon by redpills.

What has David Duke done for White people? Nothing but embarassment. Always front and center for the Jew media…"KKK Grand Wizard…."

Has not worked for fucking 50 years.

Sure thing Chaim.

Jim or hotwheels or josh or codemonkey or whoever the fuck maintains this piece of shit should write an anti-shilling algorithm, very easily too, drop the first 5 posts in each and every thread.

It's a shame this topic went to shit almost right away.

That's exactly right. We don't the old controlled shit like Duke or Harold Covington. The stuff that's good is older than that or newer than it. Sadly, even the sincere folks like Rockwell were pale imitations of the folks in the 30s and before. The war really fucked things up and it took a long time for people to screw their heads back on right.

$30 ain't free. Show me where he gives it away for free? He's a drone, dude. You'll figure it out already or you already know.

He's as compromised as possible. Don't you get it? Why is he the ONLY one who ever gets invited to show an extremist? Because they know what he will say and what he won't, and he's SAFE. He's been saying the same ineffective banalities forever. He's useful as a puppet to do things like sling derision at Trump.

They've been doing this shit forever. See every "conservative" politician in the mainstream for the last 60 years.

Says you and all the other 1 post IDs that are so obvious sock puppet shills. We're increasingly immune to this bullshit. Why do you think Stormfront is dying even as the right wing awakens? They've lost control. It's only a matter of time before things truly break free.

damn this is a fucking netscape tier FBI meme

you need to update your anti-duke memes tbh

daily reminder that "when victims rule" is 100x better than my awakening, and is also free, but is 2000 pages long.

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/wvr.pdf

kek, they are pissed off that Chileans took Holla Forums seriously and told the kikes to fuck off.

Hang yourself. David Duke and Harold Covington are great men. Far better, and far more effective than you ever will be or have been. Unless of course you wish to identify yourself and show us your work.

We all know that Dukes message is positive. We all know that Harolds message of white secession (in, I think, the best place on earth for it) is also a good one.

I will continue to point out that there is not a single other organization that is active, like the Northwest Front. Not one, with a clear goal and plan. That is absolutely clear about the aim and goal. Harold has even written a number of books that are like fucking instruction manuals for armed insurrection. He advocates for the cell system, a proven method to bring down powerful forces from within. These men are not controlled opposition. They are our friends. They are men, with problems, like us.

If you want to shit on them you are not one of us. Kill yourself. You are scum. You only work to fracture, confuse and divide. We know what needs to be done. A lot of us are working to fucking do it. You can't stop it now, its too late.

14/88

>davidduke.com/awakening-dr-david-duke-free-audio-stream-download-mp3/

It is free right here you moron.

Not sure where he's coming up with the 250 million number, but it's definitely a modern day Mein Kampf in the sense it's pretty eye opening and not what you'd expect.

Remember that time he was on InfoWars but Alex Jones nuked the video a day later?

Fuck all the shills ITT.

David Duke is babbies first and best red pill. This is how David Duke works, you fucking retards, and this is how David redpills normies:

That's how David Duke helps us.

Hahaha… Covington is 1/4 Jew and has been known as a plant for over a decade. His books are manuals for getting busted by the feds. Even Don Black will tell you as much.

Fucker, I'm the mad man doing right wing engineering at www.politicallyincorrect.work and am well aware of what I am talking about. Those guys are controlled opposition.

No one wants his dull as dust audiobook. His book is more overpriced than any other right wing author out there and he's constantly asking for "support" as he "dedicates his whole life to swindling dense 'white nationalists'.

Seriously? The guy is more obviously phony than Jammy Swaggart. He just cashes in on the desperation of people for a "legitimate" representative within a thrown game. He's a fairly obtuse person and I could recommend a dozen authors off the top of my head that are better for this, some of whom he directly stole from.

Of those, how many have the exposure to normal people that Duke has? How many are household names during the election cycle? How many of those have had a successful political career in the last 25 years?

I'm going to tell you something very important. The crowd does not matter yet. The people needed are the most independent, creative, and moral, not the losers that will always follow the herd or the degenerates that will half fuck things up.

If you are not ready to walk the path of the truth, then you are not what we need yet.

Eventually the crowd will be needed, but not yet.

Thanks for not bothering to consider what I wrote or answering any of my questions. You're a faggot.

You are beyond full of shit and espousing rhetoric that is completely based on absolutely nothing. Show me that Harold is 1/4 jew. Explain to me why his books are manuals for getting busted. Specify you worthless shill.

>No one wants his dull as dust audiobook. His book is more overpriced than any other right wing author out there and he's constantly asking for "support" as he "dedicates his whole life to swindling dense 'white nationalists'.

What ever you say retard. The point is, you said it was not free and asked somebody to point you to a place where one can get it for free. Here it is. You are a clear liar and a shill.

Seriously, kill yourself. Your tactics are transparent.

David Duke is a good man. You are scum.

Give a download link for the actual book for free.

I was the one who pointed out the audiobook has been available for free for years. No one wants it. The actual book is a rip off.

Seriously, a fucking Jack London reprint? A Protocols reprint? A bunch of stolen shit from half a dozen books in his Jews and Communism book? This guy is nothing but a scam artist and/or plant.

Why don't you fucking Google Harold Covington and learn a little more. Have you ever read any of his shittily written, over violent, terrorist crap?? Christ, if that's your hero then you sure as fuck ain't on my team.

Duke amd Covington both are the stereotypes the big boys want people to see and conform to as the right wing. You know how many race realism books are written by neoconservative Jews? Stop being a patsy or a shill. This is my last post feeding this garbage thread.

Whats wrong, you deaf Jew? Audio not enough for you?

archive.org/details/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstandingByDavidDuke

Everything in every field of study is reused endlessly, the study of the Jews does not escape this. Have you ever read, say, any book on any subject, that was not heavily influenced by previous writings? That did not take information, quotes even, from previous writings?

I have read all of Harolds novels, with a fair amount of enjoyment.
I am not on team Jew "Shit on David Duke" Faggot. No I am fucking not.

Harold is no hero to me you moron, he is simply a man who has works hard for the cause and deserves credit, just like David Duke.

Yes please, stop posting your baseless shill garbage in this thread. When you want to have a dialectic conversation you let me know, you fucking kike.

So if you've got an author in mind that has the reach that David Duke has, name him.

If you've got someone in mind that has been on CNN within the last few months and whose name won't go away in mainstream media outlets, name him here.

You say you know a dozen of such authors whose books can be found easily, so let's hear all about them. School me on authors who do a better job waking up normies than David Duke.

David Duke isn't the end all be all for race realism, but he isn't an embarrassment to the cause by any stretch of your Jewish imagination.

A BMW 7-Series is a great car. But it's not a great car for off-roading in the desert. A simple Ford Bronco would beat it. David Duke isn't the best author in the world, but he's damn good at lending legitimacy to our cause for normal people. David Duke is the Bronco beating the luxury sedan. He's not the best, but he gets the job done and serves his intended purpose to that end.

You're just a faggot, not giving real alternatives to what you say is not good. You're not useful and I hope you kill yourself.

I hadn't seen those free versions before and stand corrected about that. Thank you.

The rest of your post is bullshit.
Hey man, if you want to give DOCTOR (hahah!) Duke $30 for a fucking reprint of a 100 year old generic classic go ahead.
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1892796023?pc_redir=T1

A certain CIA associate might have some filters you'd like, too.

Personally, I always trust politicians who write gloating autobiographies about how all American and amazing they are.

Good liars tell you 90% truth and sink you with the 10%. Remember when we were outraged with the Arabs after 911? Lot of good reasons for that. Funny though how we ended up fighting (((their))/ war as a result of that outrage, wasn't it?

First of all don't ask if I've read it if I am recommending it you fucking snide idiot. Second of all not all non-fiction literature has to present original ideas and conclusions. The originality of Duke's work is that it is an autobiographical narrative of a given individual in matters of race and politics. It's an interesting view into how he came to believe what he believes and readers can relate to him as he struggles with his gradual realizations.

Who could forget Hitler?

How about Trump?

Buchanan? He's said everything Duke has said but with about 100 times more intelligence and knowledge, all while playing the mainstream impeccably.

Hell, how about Ann Coulter?

Every one of those are more well known, effective, and important that doctor conman.

David Duke is a shill because he's a Christian

If he was modest and authentic I wouldn't have a problem with his book itself. But, he's a greasy conman that works hand in hand with the parasites and that's why he's on my shit list.

People don't start out in race realism by reading Mein Kampf, you fucking tard. Mein Kampf comes later.

How many people today even know who he is, realistically? How many 18-25 year old can say they remember him?

I like her… But when has she ever named the Jew in a meaningful context?

You are a fucking kike.

You're full of shit.

Bullshit that you don't address in any way. You just keep repeating your bullshit over and over as if I didn't even refute it. Reminds me of how Hitler described arguing with Jews in Mein Kampf.

Good liars tell you 90% truth and sink you with the 10%. Remember when we were outraged with the Arabs after 911? Lot of good reasons for that. Funny though how we ended up fighting (((their))/ war as a result of that outrage, wasn't it?

Ok. All of this is meaningless and has nothing to do with what we are talking about. How do these things apply to David Duke? You have yet to recommend any other authors, claiming you have a database of hundreds. What politicians should I trust? What 10% is David Duke lying about?

Kill yourself. You are a transparent shill.

My fucking god. Hundreds you said, and this is your best offer?

Shill shill shill.

How? Give specifics

If you're talking about his KKK past yeah that's a bad stain but does that mean he should be forced to be quiet for the rest of his life?

You see the contradiction between what you said about Hitler and Coulter, right?

David Duke is a joke among real right-wingers and the paper devil among the mainstream. His big function is to dupe shallow thinking right wing folks and to train normies to disregard right-wing view. A vain, lazy pandering charlatan attracting celebrity worship - exactly the opposite model of the direction we should aspire to.

Bullshit meaningless rhetoric. How about you apply some of that 90/10 bullshit to coulter, or Trump? Or how about the HUNDREDS of other authors you talked about, huh?

Enough. Stop. We all see through you.

I'm going to be honest, but he has that Stormfag rhetoric that caused me to leave that place in the mid-2000's. The minute someone doesn't like one thing you do or say these people hold a jew level grudge.

Nobody wakes up one day and decides out of the blue to read Mein Kampf. That's just not how this works.

As far as Coulter, she doesn't even name Jews. She's great for appearing on FOX and talking about race, but never touches on the real problem: Jews.

David Duke is a good go-between who has the reach and actually names Zionism. None of the people you mentioned have the audience that he has access to that name the Jew. We both know that normies don't go from voting Obama to reading Hitler in a fell swoop. You're a fucking idiot for suggesting they do.

Oh you guys are good at trolling. It's just too fun to argue with you losers. Here. People should see or hear for themselves whether DOCTOR Duke is a slimy opportunist or a right wing God. Go ahead. Read the book. Listen to good old boy being Davy Crockett in the swamp. See who's right.

And the next time these fucks push years old Duke crud, voice your own opinion whether they are right or this old user was.

"Hundreds"… You're pretty skilled. Still a despicable human being, of course.

So then where did you come from?

She's going the path of Buchanan. Read her old books and you'll see she was a neoconservative supporter for a fairly long stretch. She developed enough of a following and was smart enough that she was able to get wise. Maybe she just has me fooled, but Adios America has had more positive impact than everything Duke did combined.

Give her time about the Jews.

So many words yet so little said.

You pretend you are a winner when you have said absolutely nothing the whole time. Everything about your demeanor and message tells me you're jewish.

You can not turn this situation upside down, Jew. We are wise to your ways here.

Name the other authors you moron. Name them. Or are these all the books your handlers let you study?

The real question, "different" user, is why OP skilled a many year old crap audiobook of David Duke's and never posted again in their own thread, yet a "crowd" of aggressive supporters appear to pretend that David Duke is Holla Forums Tier. I'll leave that one to better minds.

Glad you liked the compliment, smiley man.

I have no doubt that she COULD come around. I like her a lot.

But who is sowing the seeds right now? We could wait forever for Iron Ann to come around, but who is ushering in the anti-Semitism right now?

Who is talking to the masses and exposing the JQ right now? David fucking Duke, that's who.

I'm not worried. One glance at your vehement assault on people who do good work for us and endless rhetoric with no substance whatsoever, as you ignore and insult the posters who disagree with you, and any man who matters will see what is truly going on.

Eat shit, Jew.

Remind me how you know for sure Harold is 1/4 Jew and is 100% for sure for sure a plant?

Oh wait, I forgot you don't answer questions directly. Nevermind, save your bullshit for somebody who isn't wise to it. Try reddit.

Sup David

HOOOOOOO BOY we got a good crop of shills tonight in this thread

David Duke gives extensive redpills in his books which go really in depth and provide dozens of sources of why he is correct. His writing style is sometimes a bit weird, I admit, but a controlled opposition/scam artist would not

1.) destroy their entire lives just to get a message out
2.) be extremely well researched and logical in the way he presents ideas and evidence against the Jews
3.) so unanimously hated by Jews

David Duke goes entirely AGAINST the Jewish narrative that all people who name the Jew are evil skinhead stupid tattoo'd idiots. If you are a normal (bluepilled) person and you read his book and watch his youtube videos you will feel uneasy because he actually is convincing in what he says. It's the first step to actually feeling like you're being lied to and that you want to research more to "disprove" his claims and sources, which of course you can't.

Just because he's constantly attacked and used as an example by Jew media doesn't mean his message is controlled opposition. The Jew media relies on the fact that most people who hear "ebil natsee kkk like David Duke" won't actually take the time to see what he has to say and will just take their word that he's an idiot.

Why are these shills so against the person closest to becoming a major elected representative who named the Jew in the past 50 years? There's a million (6 million?) other things to be against but David Duke seems like the last to any sane pro-white person.

You exposed yourself, fucking shill.

Because he is a red pilling machine for those who bother to read his work or look at what he says objectively.

Because he's a dead end that actually hurts the right.

Consider Breitbart, Drudge, Marc Levin, etc. Besides the most obvious (to you) thing they have in common, they all provide a plethora of relatable outrage issues that draw people under their camp. They are a hairs breadth from outright race realism nowadays, as they shape-shift to attract the outrage of the people. But, once they have their 90% agreement, where do they take you with the remaining 10%? Is it possible that they could care less what they have to sell you as long as follow them, start nodding your head in time with theirs, and make "yes" your mantra?

Why do they choose Duke to interview? Why do they drive people towards him with comments about Trump? They know what they're doing with this, just like this thread.

All that Duke support. Mostly fake, plus some folks following the crowd. See for yourself. He's a fraud.

Shoulda been a bit more subtle, Schmuel, your shilling was almost working

Just kidding, you were obvious from the very first post. Try getting some plastic surgery like you accuse Dr. Duke of getting to hide your huge nose.

One more bump before I retire.

Thanks David.

Everybody knows who and what you are.

You are a failure.

You keep repeating that 90/10 bullshit. Remember when I asked you to apply that to some of the (hundreds) authors you provided us?

You didn't address it. Come to think, you didn't address anything anybody said. You just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over.

David Duke is a good man that does good work.

This deserves a second response from me.

You say that you understand the Jewish problem, yet you recommend reading a Jew-owned publication over David Duke…

God you're fuckig bad at this.

'sup jew?

Ib4 you recommend Milo, the faggot jew who gets more egoistic and more flamboyant with every passing month.

You are retarded.

Muh Evalion though. Hundreds of views per video is way more reach

Duke is a shill lol muh evalion

A mainstream outlet hasn't interviewed Duke since like last year with the controversy that Scalese might've attended his rally, to my knowledge.

All I've seen is news conferences saying "Trump refuses to disavow ebil kkk grand master David Duke" without actually interviewing Duke, assuming everyone is going to just go along and assume Duke is an idiot who has nothing to say

Because Jews need someone to point to as evil, even if they're not evil/controlled opposition. It's like what happened with Ernst Zundel with the Holocaust denial trial in Canada. Ernst spoke the truth on the Holocaust, but the ADL still used him as a caricature of an evil stereotype Holocaust denier because they have the power to paint people who speak the truth as idiots/liars by not giving them much time to speak for themselves.

He just started his shift, goys.

Find me a mainstream interview with him in the last year

mediaite.com/online/david-duke-blows-up-at-newsmax-host-trump-jumped-10-points-in-the-polls-thanks-to-me/

(wasted dubs)
fuck off kike

Yeah David Duke is so controlled opposition that when he was interviewed by Alex "ITS THE NAZIS" Jones, Alex had to bring out his hook nose kike producer to argue with Duke

Then Alex promptly deleted the interview because he got BTFO so hard

Now get on your knees and suck my dick, Jew faggot.

sheeeeiiit

Alright, I was wrong. Still that "interview" was kekworthy. They had to shut it down once Duke was actually able to finish a single point

Right. People can see that and so they want to know more about him, visit his website or read his books and get exposed to a line of thinking they aren't familiar with.

That's the whole fucking point.

Well, I didn't bring it out to breathe.

Get to sucking, faggot.

Heh, a lot of obvious and ridiculous bum-rustled kikeing ITT.

I like Dr. Duke, the only annoyance I have with him is the same as with Molly - they both tend to talk over their guests and are all too eager to share their own views on the subject when they have guests around. Although with Duke I can understand why - years of having to get his point across to an opposition that doesn't want him to.

My Awakening is on my to-read list, but how good is it/what is it about? Is it pretty much The Life and Times of David the Duke? Is it a slog to read?

Well, it looks like this thread got shilled to shit…..

Well, you COULD read some reviews about the book…

archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstanding

sage
sage for betraying Trump

I'll bite…
How did he betray Trump, exactly?

Too dumb for that, m8. Also, I'd rather ask Holla Forumsack opinions on this matter because there's a higher likelihood that they know the enough of about the whole situation, including the JQ, to analyze the book honestly.
But I'll read the archive.org reviews then. Thanks, user.

This is some real low-effort retardation, m8.

It's the sagefag who tries to derail every thread with retardation

any pdf?

Always check bookzz or archive.org first, user.
bookzz.org/book/675812/cec3f4

One of my favorite redpill books. Highly recommend.

It goes over:

-How the founding fathers were white separatists and how this fact has been hidden

-How blacks and other groups have consistently lower IQs, are more aggressive, develop earlier sexually than whites and various studies around racial genetics

-A Yuge section on the kikes. Everything from the baby rape in the Talmud to the links between Zionism and Communism and the organized crime and terrorism against America perpetrated in many well documented and covered up attacks.

I've looked up quite a few of his sources and he tends to be very honest in his conclusions. However, sometimes he goes a bit off the deep end and mentions stuff that -could- be true but I've been unable to verify so far. One is the claim that Jews were warned beforehand on 9/11 to not go to work en masse, but I've had a hard time verifying this in any way and his sources seem unreliable on that point in particular. Overall it's a solid academic work though.

Throughout the book it also gives anecdotes and context of how exactly he came to believe what he did step by step and what he tried to do as he learned more information.

The story of him is pretty interesting in my opinion. Especially about the part where he almost had his anus sliced with a knife and then blood-buttfucked by a pack of prison niggers, and when he was poisoned by Israel and probably would have died if it wasn't for him getting to a western hospital as fast as he could.

Le friendly filter merchant got BTFO.

Thanks, user. Seems pretty interesting.

What the fuck? Now this is fighting for white survival alright.

From the book

For context, the whites and blacks separated themselves to different sides of the prison room. The whites are heavily outnumbered. The toilet is literally overflowing with shit, piss, vomit and distinctly smells like musty semen as well.

The blacks are all black panther party. Duke is outed as KKK leader. Tyrone, a recaptured murderer that Duke encountered the day before says to Duke

"I told you I'd get you, tonight yo' ass is mine, muhfucka"

david duke is an e-celeb just like milo

sage this kike shit

You've piqued my curiosity, alright. Duke has seen some shit for his beliefs.

1) why did the OP post one spam post and then disappear?

2) why was ancient news like this so aggressively promoted through coordinated, distorted, and insulting attacks on criticism of Duke?

3) when Duke is mentioned at other times on pol, is the reception generally positive? I.e. What is the "pol" view of Duke away from this thread?

4) why is a former politician who in every communication (see spam post of OP) asking for donations and yet simultaneously has less output than almost any one else on the right, a trustworthy source?

5) why doesn't he work, especially if his output is so pathetic (look how little he's done in 30 years!), instead of sponging off donations and $30 reprint schemes, if he is not a scammed?

6) if he has nothing original to say, if his work is minimal, if he's an incompetent communicator in interviews etc, if he's already too "tainted" by media portrayal to allow an open minded reading by normies, if he expects charity for all this, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK HE IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CELEBRITY CONNING PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT?

Skim the book for yourself and see that it's pure self promotion mixed with some basic race facts copied from other people. Don't trust any of us. Think critically and decide for yourself!

Why did you fail to address anything anybody said and continue to spout the same bullshit rhetoric? Why, when countered successfully or proven wrong did you deflect or ignore in a clearly Jewish manner?

Hang yourself.

Listen, stop. It is more clear than ever what you are and what you are doing.

You are completely Jewish

One can look at this thread and see clearly what we are up against. Shills who want us, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY to ignore white separatism and the message of David Duke

We must have land of our own. We must clean out the scum. Our children will prosper.

Every fucking time.

Ha! Two trolls appear within minutes of each other to call me a Jew and defend DOCTOR Duke. Give me a fucking break, shitlords. You just prove my point. Duke is about as authentic as Alex Jones. He's the straw man for the ADL to tear down.

And you are fucking paid shills. Pieces of lying shit. You know it. I know it. Anyone who is too fucking dumb to know it from this thread, you can fucking have, you fucking born-on-a-highway jerkoffs.

Why don't you start telling people they should join the Klan too? God fucking damn.

Only shills use that word, step up JIDF.
Also, shit get.

Anyone still remembers how shills used to be more subtle and effective?

1 post defender IDs piling on out of nowhere. Uh-huh. Cause Duke is sooo loved on Holla Forums. This thread from yesterday was on page 9 before you noticed my sage rebuttal ( ) but there are several "new" readers who have already read the over 100 posts in the thread and chime in as a chorus within minutes? Uh-huh.

Fuck off kike, the fact is that David Duke redpilled a fuck load of people on JQ and has dedicated his whole life to it, I'm not seeing you sperg out with your poor attempt at astroturfing on Jew Molyneux threads or anywhere else, you would probably do the same shit if someone makes a thread about William Pierce.

Thanks for giving me a reason to bump.

William Pierce makes plenty of good points (many more than Duke, which isn't surprising as he's far more intelligent), but he was either an agent provocateur or a crazy person. Given the fact that he came from a Communist-infested school and was pals with the Communist Linus Pauling, I'm guessing it's the former.

Your first post was a few minutes ago and you're thanking me for a reason to bump. Yeah, you're "totally new" to this thread, obviously.

People don't chance upon David Duke. If they were going to be redpilled by him, they would have been redpilled by someone better, like Rockwell or even Pierce.

Thanks for giving me a reason to keep bumping this.

Long live the Duke. Obviously kikes do not want you to have this book. Read it.

Different ID, same thanks for bumping, same use of "kike", same contentless response. Definitely not a paid shill.

Tee hee!
Thanks again, bro!

Kek, you just can't help yourself, do you?

This vid started my redpilling process on the JQ

bump :^)

I'm not certain he's a fake like HAC, but he was at least a nutjob.

Are you afraid of it becoming a reality? :^)

Did you know that he was the very first person in history who ever voiced that sentiment?

Yeah, because race war (like most war) only serves the Jews and their pet elites. You'd have to be an idiot to not understand that the BLM-type events aren't a deliberate provocation.

Now I know you're retarded. Soros paid BLM agitators.

I know his history well. It's impossible to slog through Awakening without doing so. It's quite possible that he was legit at the beginning, though he's always been an attention whore. Lots of folks got bought off along the way. You have to learn to evaluate ideas independently of personalities in the propaganda democracy age.

Can you read?

Go back and read your post, nigger. You said the BLM protests aren't a paid provocation. Read what you wrote, faggot.

Oops I'm the illiterate. I meant that they ARE a deliberate provocation. Mea culpa.

Yup, the Jews can't get enough of Duke. If David Duke was effective at all at anything the Jews would never have him paraded on the media.

Duke is out for Duke…send me money and fuck the real life suffering White people.

Bump because Jews ITT are getting rustled by the Doctor.

Another reply with no content, ignoring everything that has been said, and accusing everybody in the thread that has called you out a shill. 5-8 annons have called bullshit on you.

You seriously think anybody is going to believe people are fucking shilling for David Duke? You are an utter moron and a failure.

We will get all of you, every last one. One day we will all bask in the black sun and only the scum such as you will be burned into ash.

Bump.

Bump for based Dave. Notice all the shills in the first few posts, giving themselves away again.

My Awakening was inspirational for me.

Here's a terminal command you can run to download all the mp3s automatically on GNU/Linux. Should work on Windows too if you have wget. Make sure you are in the folder you want all this shit downloaded to and run the command.

wget -c -A '*.mp3' -r -l 1 -nd archive.org/download/DrDavidDuke-MyAwakeningAudioBook2011-Updated/

Isn't it interesting how much this full-time paid shill is shitting on Duke? Let's try and examine why they are trying to stop Holla Forums from supporting Duke.

Duke was an integral part of the redpill process for me. He's one of the only figures ever mentioned in passing in the mainstream media who actively talks about the JQ. He's not perfect, but he's not controlled opposition by any means, either.

-Duke got 65% of the white vote in Louisiana at one point, beating the sitting Republican incumbent and very nearly becoming the first senator in decades to actually be pro-white and name the Jew.

-Duke has made books and videos that are an important step in the redpill process that have reached and persuaded millions of whites over the years

-Most importantly, Donald Trump is setting a precedent for people being able to say what they actually think in the public sphere and still get support. This is setting the stage for Duke to possibly run for office again soon. If Duke runs and gets the miracle backing like Trump did from Holla Forums he could be the clap that causes the avalanche. Once someone who tells the truth on the JQ becomes a major elected official, it's the start of anudda shoah 2: electric boogaloo. I say we continue to support Duke, and encourage him to run for office again. He would be an even better candidate than Trump because in addition to agreeing with Trump on the good things he's anti-Israel, white separatist and race realist, and basically the embodiment of 99% Holla Forums beliefs.

Duke blathers on and is a lightweight intellectual.

If that's as far as you can see when you get on your tip toes then go for it, but this guy is not for serious people.

Thanks, I was waiting for somebody to post that quote.