Hi OP

It's the doxpocalypse tonight

please go

please join

trollin trollin trollin
keep them doggies trollin…

pizza with salami and white mushrooms!

thanks aub!

How much % of arab african genetics did they bring in to Finland to fuck this purebred up
?

she's engaged to a white dude

also join the server

the reason finland commits most suicides in scandinavia is because of their gook blood. lol

Flag

:(

yes

I was speaking of a more national level.
They only have to bring in 5%. over time this will bring back evry one to the earlier primitive form.

Now one thing about the european blood, because europeans have more population groups (family trees) and have much shorter / younger family trees the african/ arab trees their genetics are more dominate.

Now the term genetic diversity is used by the media for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time(this is how they can see when they split of in to isolation). This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse(the african family trees(main ethnic african groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees.

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation.

All other so called junk dna, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution decay with every copy reducing mutations with in the population group.

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

This very same is happening in germany 10% or so who are absolutly fucked france (they went down 3 points in iq this past decade) they are done for holland has 15% non europeans they are history sweden has 1 million muslims on 9 million population their genetic y chromosome is done for.

So i asked how much immigrants they have in finland to destroy their gentic identity and superiority.

no thanks you guiz would bullu me ;_;

Well, looks like we are fucked.

Russia has a ton of Muslims.
I read somewhere that by 2050 40% will be muslim in russia.

Vintage fetish much?