SUPREMELY HIGH ENERGY IN THE LAST THREAD, LADS
Have a picture of our green and pleasant land to calm down

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Important dates, debates and discussions:
Every Thursday at 10.45 p.m. on BBC One - Question Time
9 June 2016 on ITV 1 - EU Referendum Leaders' Debate (see youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv2AOQBd_s for example of format)
21 June 2016 - Debate on EU Referendum by BBC at Wembley Arena (archive.is/ajsY4)

LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION
YOU HAVE TILL 12 MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
23 June is the referendum vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

Brexit: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

NEWS
Torture fears as British police train Saudis
archive.is/HYmFr

Billions Of Pounds Leave UK Ahead Of EU Vote
archive.is/QjEKZ

SORRY, EU SAYS WE CAN'T DEPORT YOU: EU laws 'prohibit UK from sending foreign criminals home'
archive.is/FUKDv

KEEP THE MOMENTUM UP, LADS: Brexit polls show growing support for U.K to leave the EU
archive.is/ZJjQG

A failed EU Referendum could lead to English Independence
archive.is/mm81A

DEPART, I SAY; AND LET US HAVE DONE WITH YOU: Outrage as Pro-EU MPs could DEFY Brexit and BLOCK Britain from leaving the single market
archive.is/Giqzi

RED PILLS FOR DISSEMINATION
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQTW88BBh0

youtube.com/watch?v=WQPILwCEiNc

youtube.com/watch?v=yIRM1qOZQPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OBzUneW_6M4

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76406674/breaking-refugees-burn-down-fair-center-in
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/watch-cameron-slammed-no-go-zones-brexit-debate/
archive.is/kfLsT
archive.is/UjHZb
twitter.com/George_Osborne/status/740289256912887810
vocaroo.com/i/s1BefXxVidpN
twitter.com/StrongerInPress/status/740248225634979840
brexitthemovie.com/btm-flyer.pdf
twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/740249253591810050
twitter.com/Reuters/status/740245497739284482
twitter.com/vote_leave/status/740269514189737984
twitter.com/sarah_eyebrows/status/740283828527325185
twitter.com/AviMayer/status/740284033209380864
twitter.com/faisalislam/status/740280008363675649
twitter.com/campbellclaret/status/740278893685420032
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Carton_de_Wiart
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/740200695505129472
twitter.com/ImiMorgan
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740301707536662528
twitter.com/MelaninMille
twitter.com/searchingforsou/status/740280068539174915
twitter.com/MelaninMille/status/738020319701651456
nudj.co/breaking-the-code-ebook/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/740285247326027776
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/07/go-it-alone-britain-turn-clock-back-for-disabled-people?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/TwoFoolsTalking/status/740278212140359680
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740310896208183297
archive.is/aTehT
twitter.com/HouseOfTraitors/status/740312722764660736
twitter.com/WinnieNgozi
twitter.com/Geezajay2013/status/729227990769487873
twitter.com/ElectoralCommUK/status/740317677479071744
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=13m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
youtube.com/watch?v=IdUQbFtWgl8
marketwatch.com/story/obama-not-ready-to-endorse-clinton-at-this-point-white-house-2016-06-07
twitter.com/YESthatcherDead/status/740290492550778881
gov.uk/performance/register-to-vote
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740337414867144704
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/police-condemn-intolerant-anti-fascists-breitbart-expose-cover/
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-scotland-include-hijab-uniform-8129132
twitter.com/livmcclure6/status/740298375401111552
twitter.com/ImogenSpedding/status/740373205454573568
metro.co.uk/2016/06/08/royal-navy-officer-cleared-of-rape-after-college-ball-5930515/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany
twitter.com/faisalislam/status/740440068712718337/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
huffingtonpost.com/author/imriel-morgan
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/revealed-audience-member-harassed-farage-immigration-huffpost-blogger/
archive.is/gFB8J
archive.is/opr5z
archive.is/ve6Pl
shoutoutnetwork.co.uk/
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740482347359965184
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4n3lht/london_in_1927_in_colour/
twitter.com/LondonLive/status/740247941936340992
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/saudi-arabia-reprieve-charity-attacks-scandalous-police-training-deal-a7070166.html
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740484879507464193
twitter.com/davidschneider/status/740482410689798144
twitter.com/taxbod/status/740447233565429760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1ST FOR BASED FARAGE AND BREXIT

Why wont we take up arms lads? Just ask the yanks for some guns, can't be too hard

haha, makes me smile every time

BASED FARAGE

Holy shit these 'unbiased commentators' are anything but.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76406674/breaking-refugees-burn-down-fair-center-in

You'd think people fleeing for their life would be more grateful, right?

let's see how the 23rd goes first lad and we can talk about it after

Lad i actually admire your dedication.

Lads I'm not trying to demoraise just make clear it's not the end of the world if we stay and it's no panacea if we leave

might watch an episode of doctor who then do it.

yeah lad

Anyone webm that bit where someone asked Cameron why the Tories said only 16,000 would come from the EU but 1.6 million turned up?

A REAL GEM THAT WAS..

GIMME GIMME GIMME A MEME AFTER MIDNIGHT

The ITV analysis is fucking pissing me off. 'Unbiased" my arse

Do it now before you forget lad

Thread theme

I love you, lad

Heres to living in a pre-civil war divided society lads

Stupid fat wog. It helps that he wasn't being interrupted every 2 seconds.

It has to be one of you lads.

Non EU migrants are high because a significant proportion of them are students.
People coming to permanently settle have fallen significantly since the Blair years.
Also, leaving would allow us to impose a cap and give preferential treatment to certain immigrants which we're unable to do now within the EU.

The EU immigrants we get aren't white anyway, they're Romanians and Bulgars and Gypsies swarthier than the average spic.

It'd be far more beneficial for us to give smelly criminal Romanian scum the boot in favour of Canadian, Australian and NZ immigrants.

kek

A veto nobody will use.

You EU shills are pathetic. Wonder how much they pay you.

Best do it now in case you get caught on one of their ID questions or the server goes down as everyone tries to register.

@cntrblst
please follow

It's time to rev up those memes.

I want to banter, lads
but I reallllly don't want to go to prison for a thought crime

What a shock.

B-Based d-daily mail

Who the fuck is MICHAEL FARAGE?!

They don't feel part of the majority so they want to dismantle it.

Gotta spread this meme.

HOW CAN PEOPLE VOTE IF THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S WHO

Ignore the defeatist shill, he was spreading his shit here a few days ago, he's dedicated

Didn't mean to quote.

Hope it's uploaded somewhere, my internet is being gay as fuck and I missed a good chunk of foreheadcunt

fed up of niggers tbh

apart from the based ones, they can stay

BASED WELSH LANGUAGE!!

HERE IS SOME FRESH OC FOR YOU LADS TO CELEBRATE

People never get tired of this kind story do they?

I wouldn't mind Ainsley hanging around, tbh.

Glad we have this based lass on our side, lads

FUCK YOU DAILY MAIL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This tbh.

Best situation this year -

Brexit & a Trump win.

Worst-

Remain and Shillery

I dont even want to contemplate that. They give us a lot of shit but burgers better not fuck up getting Trump in tbh because even with a brexit, shillery in power will be fucking dire.

more likely to be pakis, africans etc etc as they have family links and the welfare state has massive pull factor. Why would NZ, AU, and CA people want to come here when they have better quality of life?

Please stop that meme, user. Even fucking Sowell wanted a military coup to stop Trump. No nigger is based, by virtue of being a nigger.

dyn du yn twp, boyo!

Thanks BASED OP for prepping us with a new thread!

Would call mummy.

she's so fit

Thank you based Kassam for this article:
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/watch-cameron-slammed-no-go-zones-brexit-debate/
archive.is/kfLsT

that's me lads :^)

Do you want some chicken tendies?

WE CONSISTENTLY HAVE IMMIGRATION IN THE LEAD IN POLLS ABOUT PEOPLE'S CONCERNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Daily Mail is awful but not for the reasons normies think

Oh, and lads, I archived #936. Has to be one of our highest energy threads of late. Plenty of great reaction shots in there too, so if any of you missed out, feel free to check it out again.

archive.is/UjHZb

It wont turn anyone - only galvinise those who already despise identity politics being shoved into everything. Dont think the media class have quite gripped how much this harms them and pisses people off. Remember trust in msm is at an all time low. Yet they push on with this shit devoid of integrity.

agree tbh

I thought Nigel stood his ground well under a lot of bullshit, but I do think he missed the chance to make some important points. I think he lost focus after being attacked directly and starting defending himself rather than focusing on attacking the EU. It'll appeal to people who agree with him, but I really doubt his style has won over anyone leaning remain. Mr Slippery was bland and slippery as always.

it was almost as good as when that 16 year old showed her tits

more like isabel cumshott

So far this year 203,981 people made the journey to seek free shit in Europe

do you think she likes it when you suckle on her teat?

That's how it was rigged

Farage looks harried and attacked

Cameron was allowed to look calm and competent.

That's all that matters

hubba hubba

i doubt it, anyway, if you sleep on your stomach it helps prevent it

That's a banger, right there

CHICKEN TENDIES

I know, but I still get it if I lie on my back or sides
reminder that all occult shit is evil either way

Check the comments if they are enabled. I 100% GUARANTEE the ones with the top amount of green upboat arrows will be pro brexit and mocking the article.

You having a laugh?

New Zealanders are desperate to leave their country.
Something like 10% of New Zealand nationals currently reside in Australia because the opportunities in NZ are so poor.

Canada and Australia aren't all that great either.
In British Columbia house prices are currently worse than they are here in England.
In Australia they're economy is so tied to commodities there's fears the country could crumble at any given period.
Pics related.
The first is Oz's breakdown of exports, the second is the UK's. Which economy do you think is more well suited to adapt and change as time goes on?

Literally anyone would be able to see how fucking biased this was if you put the questions one after anonther.

Somebody with video editing skills do that and we might be able to capitalise on mr slippery's 'liar' image.

MEESA TINK YOUSA BEEN RAYYCIST, MR FARAGE

topkek

anyone watching shillary segment?

Night lads

The replies

lads a few weeks ago late night i said my mum was very sick in intensive care with a bad chest infection

well last thursday she passed and its fucking hurts

Night lad, going off myself

Night, lads; dream a little dream of Brexit for us.

S-sauce

im sorry lad

Oh shit, lad, I'm sorry.

Not sure if this means anything to you, but I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

kek

Pathetic. As other anons say though it won't work on anyone except the people who already hate UKIP.

That sometimes lasts at least a day before they decide to rig the green arrows.

Nige sick of these niggers, cuckolds and kikes rubbing our noses in diversity.

I've mainly heard the reason average joe who doesn't really know anything about race at all is "they're full of shit". Doesn't matter what it is they're talking about, they're full of it. I lived in a shithole filled with pakis, poles and every manner of filth, I know how the minds of thes epeople work.

It's actually pretty feminine tbh.

I'd make ONE concession to Muhammad Ali. Probably that General YaMamma or whatever the fuck his name is in the US who go around pretending to be jews and calling out nigger women and making jews cry, for entertainment purposes.

Remain have pic related and niggers, we have Isabelle… says it all.

May God convey her peacefully to heaven lad. She's enjoying some spicy banter up there tbh

If genuine, im sorry user I feel for you

Good night Muhammad

It really baffles me that Dave is trying to make the case that staying int he EU is somehow patriotic and makes us "Great Britain", as if we hadn't called ourselves that for centuries.

LADS I MISSED THE "DEBATE" BECAUSE I WAS IN MY HOMEGYM

LINK?

was a little bit sick

sorry lad

That slum needs firebombing

The bull can ram the ugly cunt to death for all I care. Right ugly cunt.

EXTREMELY ERECT

Fuarr lad. Got a link to a jewtube version?

Thanks for wasting the trips nobhead

Why is a question about Nigel Farage scaring poor little minority brown people relevant to the fucking EU? Disgrace tbh

Less pull factor than someone living in pakistan or africa though.. Now can you really imagine a government policy that would favour white countries over asian and african countries? It would be a complete non starter and any government that tried to introduce it would put themselves in a very difficult situation.

REKT

My genuine and sincere condolences to you.

She raised a good son who thinks for himself and for his nation if you are here instead of being a mindless normie.

Aww my lad, I'm sorry that happened to you

going to finally get round to properly playing the accordion so i can inject normies with patriotic folk music lads

We just have to be clever about it. The ancestral visa, easily the most generous the UK offers, is obviously white only.

We just extend it a bit

Life is cruel, don't have the same fate user.

Georgie Porgie just has no idea how to talk to the public.

If you could kill one British politician, which would you choose?

vocaroo.com/i/s1BefXxVidpN

Precisely. And it was (should be) blatently obvious.

Shit like that Daily Mail article was probably prepped days ago according to Camerons script. They'll try to rely on people who didn't actually watch it take onboard their narrative as how things naturally went down. Cunts.

True, but how's a paki going to get here in the first place?

Under a points system he'd need to pay his own health insurance for several years, have an employer in the UK lined up to guarantee him a job, have a certain amount of money in the bank and jump through a host of other loops.
In this scenario why wouldn't he just think "sod that, I'll go to France/Germany where there's no requirements"?

You know where to start lad

Blair

because niggers make everything about them, they have a sense of entitlement to everything. Why'd you think they'll even steal FREE shit?

People need to read Richard Lynn's stuff and Rushton's Race, Evolution and Behaviour - Just for a start.

kek remain can even muster a decent pair of tits - just some ugly bulldikes A-cups on shighton beach.

My mum died a few years ago lad, I know that feeling, I was fucking decimated when it happened. You'll get through it, she's in a better place.

Sturgion

Oh they have (((lobbyists))) to help them with that shit.

You dont need to read those books to know what niggers are like.

Look in the background, mate. That's the frightening one.

Sorry to hear that, lad.

How'd I do, lads?

Alex Salmond

I'm going to be fucking useless when mine goes. Honestly I don't know how you got he strength to get back up again after that. Hats off to you, desperately not looking forward to that day

lad

I know that but it hammers home the point ontop of every day life and experience. Even the white flight liberals know. They actually hate them more because they're scared of them.

Great idea, but need to make more of a black stroke around text to differentiate from white factory

needs an extra comma

All of them bar Nigey and Paul. We don't need politicians we have the internet
I'd let Nigey and Paul turn the Parliament into The Banter Bar tbh for services rendered

Anglo-nog landscapes are inferior to bryttonic master race landscapes.

eat shit beef-niggers

I'm so sorry to hear that, user.
I lost my father last year after a week in the ICU. It feels a bit like something has been torn out of you but it will ease with time, I promise.

Be strong for your family. And take whatever time you need to grieve and process this because if you try to push it down and don't let yourself unpack the way you feel it will all hit you at one at some point and take you off your feet.

People will say all sorts of things, some will be helpful but much more will be useless, awkward or will annoy you. Everyone will have the best intentions but no-one will really know what to say, but they're doing their best and they mean well.

If people offer to help, take it if you need it but you aren't obligated to and if you need space just tell them to leave you alone. They'll understand and if they don't then someone else will and will deal with them.

Above all, remember that this too shall pass.
I'm so sorry.

Okay go ahead

More appropriate for a political cartoon tbh

Christ on crutches!

It was shite lad, was down in the dumps for a good few months, but you just have to get over it sadly.

WHO'S COMING TO LE PARTY LADS!?

I'll send my rsvp back via letter bomb

Daily Mail is far more dangerous than Guardian. They reel in the conservative (not Tory) people, act UKIP-friendly from 2010-January 2015 then from January to May shill for the Tories and attack UKIP at every opportunity.

Is capital really fleeing UK because of Brexit?
Full article in FT

Did the same during the 30's and 40's…Bunch of snakes

In fact did the same over the Molenbeek riots, blaming trouble on far right ..cunts

w…why boner D:

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

ITS THE YOGA PANTS MA BOY
THE YOGA PANTS

DESPERATION!

…just one Cornetto give it to me…

twitter.com/StrongerInPress/status/740248225634979840

Lads, going to get some flyers printed up to get out to households in my area.

A lad earlier said he was distributing brexit the movie flyers and I think that is probably better than making my own propaganda as it gives guides people to take further action after reading (i.e. watching the doc).

I will be having them printed myself so could change the flyer around a bit for more impact.

Anyone got any suggestions for edits?

brexitthemovie.com/btm-flyer.pdf

HOW FUCKING TONE DEAF DO YOU HAVE TO BE

For fuck's sake, if I didn't think people would actually be scared by this rubbish, I'd be laughing my arse off.

I hate parties.

When I'm with people I like having long conversations with them. (Preferably one on one or in a small group.) All a party does is allow you a few minutes of small talk before some tosser intervenes or you're pushed away onto the next person.
I can only get through about four "oh hi, I'm user, friend of so-and-so's" before it all starts feeling pointless.

Fuck it. I was on the fence but this has convinced me, I'm voting remain. I buy a cornetto every day after work and the slow price rise has been eating away at my pocket. To know Cornettos will be cheaper is all I need tbh.

Shameless cunts.

badly scripted badly acted normie shite

Not really tbh.

I hate them myself lad much prefare a good drink down the pub with the BASED NA lads tbh but not before demos tbf

NINE MILLION WARNINGS IGNORED!! OY VEY!!!
twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/740249253591810050

So much this tbh

It's a blatant example of the BBC cucks focusing on what they think is important rather than what is actually fucking important.

Are you sure you aren’t accidently going to speed dating events?

Why do British politicians, police, and political activists treat the people they're talking to like children? This bullshit comes in so many forms in bongland but why? I know you limey faggots are more intelligent than a four year old but that's how your authorities and leadership treat you.
It fucking makes me sick and makes me just as sick that you put up with it without backlash.

whos the qt

Best british TV show for a long while

WHO IS SHE LADS?

debate moderator in her younger days

WEW
twitter.com/Reuters/status/740245497739284482

HELLOOO

twitter.com/vote_leave/status/740269514189737984

She's like a chav aphrodite.

Well I only ever went to a couple parties, both when I was 16, and I really didn't like them.

Thankfully there was ample booze and weed on both occasions to get stoned/drunk enough for me to pass out and miss out on most of the night.

LEL
twitter.com/sarah_eyebrows/status/740283828527325185

I know this feel but those are shit 'oh haha did some shots haha but now i have to leave because my gf wants me home haha' normie parties. You should come get drunk with me and my mates lad.

OY VEY!
twitter.com/AviMayer/status/740284033209380864

yes me lad

ahahaha

usually an ale lad meself but i often go for a good cider when it's sunny

fuck strongbow and magners though, that's shit normie ""cider""

Yep, one of the Labour looney fringe.

lol and the queen is a german immigrant lol lmao what a racist

Yeah, I only really drink bitter or scrumpy

IT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY YOU THICK FUCKING SLAG

THEY'VE GOT A VOTE. BITCH WANTS TO VOTE FOR FOREIGNERS TO RUN THE UK

Why? To normalise dumbed down arguments and statements, appealing to lowest common denominator, make it easier for them to control the narrative etc etc. All the usual reasons.

And it's happened in increments over the years, like any good subversion operation, until we're at the point today where the BBC website represents buzzfeed at least half the time.

Define "backlash"? Look at most open comments section and you'll find the British public aren't buying it.

Don't expect the republicans to understand what that even means. They see the word "Crown" and they want it gone, or perhaps more likely, on their own heads.

WEW
WEW
WEW

twitter.com/faisalislam/status/740280008363675649

Ho ho

The fucking voter registration site is slow as hell.

She's probably old looking, fat and haggard now. Happens to most women like that, or they become whores working massage parlours. Such a waste.

I honestly hope criticising the monarchy becomes hate speech. Even if it were only for a bit, it would be hilarious.

lmao

So UKIP would win most seats in England? Sounds nice

THE MURDERER TWEETS
twitter.com/campbellclaret/status/740278893685420032

Nice meme.

Only goes to show that a win or lose would benefit us either way.

probably means masses of the apathetic in the country registering to vote last minute

wonder if they're all pro leave?

Churchill if it would stop Blair in the butterfly effect

Otherwise just Blair

Unsubstantiated rumours, that unfortunately will act as 'real' decisional pivots in leftist's minds.

I'm not happy about it but it's more true than it should be.

that's why i registered yesterday

Okay lads, but can you keep Wales and Norn Iron?

Representative democracy in all its glory, lads.

What do you expect

I didn't mean to respond to you.

It was meant for the lad memeing about leaving it this late to register.

You are right though.

Wait but wouldn't that mean lefties would want to vote to leave to kill UKIP?

GOODNIGHT LADS
REMEMBER
BE THE BEST
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Carton_de_Wiart

This cunt. This fucking cunt is going to get kicked to death by a baying mob one day.

Logically, yes, but you'll have to guide them through that.

When did Christianity become this CUCKED?

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/740200695505129472

Pick one.

However, if we do end up staying it would bolster UKIP support massively and quite possibly make them 2nd position tbh.

See that's the real thing. For all their fear mongering, how have they found out the price of ice cream will even rise? Are they even doing any work to try and find these answers too our problems? They need to show prove of their conjectures if they are really serious.

How does one man sustain so much shit and keep going to the ripe old age of 83? Makes me realise how much of a useless sob I've become.

t-thanks globalisation

The only people keeping the msm afloat are fucking boomers and the complete retards of the younger generations.

I just hope the retiring boomers get to witness the race war, and die understanding the full gravity of the betrayal of all of their ancestors and of common sense itself….fucking cancerous generation.

i'm sorry for your loss user

From todays debate

twitter.com/ImiMorgan

twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740301707536662528

She co-hosts a podcast called melanin millenials

twitter.com/MelaninMille

Nice digging lad, well done.

LADS

That ITV program really rustled me lads.

I hate xenos tbh.

CALM BLUE OCEAN

we

relax and watch some Ray to ease away the rage, fam

WUZ

hue

At least my lefty, remain-leaning mum says she quite likes Nigel and agrees with him about a lot. She watched the debate with me and despite being a Guardian reader who thinks with her feelings, she said she agreed with Nigel and thought he did pretty well. She did say it was weird that she agreed with him though.

Isn't that the very fucking definition of unelected bureaucrats?

remind her of decades of social conditioning since the 60's

remind her that you'll defoo her if she votes remain

CARING ABOUT IMMIGRATION MAKES YOU A WHITE DEVIL!

twitter.com/searchingforsou/status/740280068539174915

Start hitting her until she votes Brexit, then stop the beatings. How else will women learn to be moral?

Fucking hell, if only they could hear themselves. Typical uppity, arrogant obnoxious wog. Most people argue to convince or persuade people, they just do it because they're uppity nogs who are full of themselves. And they're proud of it.

Good find. Thank you!

Good choice. Without Churchill there would be no Israel.

its US style dinduism

Always remember who she was user and she'll live on, good deeds and great people's works become our own until we give them onto our descendants, and the cycle continues.

that makes no sense

Nicely found btw and bless all you twitter lads currently roughing her up.

good find, replacement for FashBritannia

twitter.com/MelaninMille/status/738020319701651456

Sums it all up, they are fixed in their beliefs and only like the sound of their own voice. They don't want to win anything, they are quite happy to fill the uppity nig niche forever.

REMINDER THAT BY OPPOSING MOSLEY THE JEWS AND COCKNEYS OF LONDON CONDEMNED THEMSELVES TO BE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THEIR HOMES LESS THAN A CENTURY LATER

FEELS GOOD LADS

IT'S HER LADS! IT'S THE NIGGER WHO ABUSED NIGEL! LET HER HAVE IT

twitter.com/ImiMorgan

twitter.com/ImiMorgan

twitter.com/ImiMorgan

Get out.

I have had mixed blessings in being raised in New Zealand since I was 7 and can confirm this place is shit right now. The summers were always too long and hot, getting sunburn after just a few minutes unprotected. The colonials always have been incredibly parochial & the native a chip on their shoulders about being colonized "Muh treetee rites!". But now we've had years of a cuckservative government led by (((John Key))). Unemployment is up, we've a huge trade deficit and China is buying up land and houses, pricing locals out of the market.

Remind her its own her flesh and blood who will live with the consequences. Most mothers think of their children as a literal part of themselves. If you can convince her this part is in danger, she may turn.

Although being a Guardian reader that instinct may be lulled, but its there you only need to be clever enough to bring it out of her.

Her response would be along the lines of:
-like literally every normie woman (and that's basically all women) to have ever lived.
They're all morons, user; don't depress yourself by trying to get retards to care about things that actually matter.

Sorry for being a twitter retard, but does this mean that she "liked" that call for white genocide tweet, or just that she's a follower?

Disgusting Reds deserved it fam.

blacks

nice try. I'm not about to waste time and energy giving tweets and views to an ignorant little tart who was only there to promote herself and the interests of her own race.

Funny that she argues for diversity and against prejudice and yet is racist and prejudice at the same time.

If I were to look at her twatter feed I'd no doubt only see black people in all of her pictures and the majority of her followers would be black. I don't even need to look, I know I'm right.

Seriously lads, this is important

Killjoy tbh

Yeah, nah lad.

Lmao truth

Look closer lads, I think I know whose behind this

Looks like it. Wish we could get her on that but "its not racist lol im black"

Fuck off cunt.

Wews has come our of his GILFs lair to make a video.

Some have truly lost their minds.

You realize that having anons flood her feed would fill her with glee as she'd be able to grandstand RAYSIZUM and MUH PTSD to the left media who would paint brexit supports as racist thugs right?

Don't play their game.

she wrote a book nudj.co/breaking-the-code-ebook/

I was trying to explain to my lefty mum earlier that corporations and banks only have the power that governments and corrupt politicians give them. There's this lefty idea that corporations and banks are inherently powerful and control everything, when really they just lobby and bribe for laws and regulations that allow them to profit and are entirely dependent on politicians for influence. The idea that government could be limited in scope and power or simply just reject the influence of corporations and banks just didn't compute with her. Am I wrong?

There is so much wrong with this picture I can't even, but I'll try.

Far left: filthy slope insults our language. Brigton ffs
On his shoulder: unimpressive tits.
Next to shit tits: omfg is that a fucking whale jeez? That should be illegal on terrorism grounds. SJW hair, homer gut, stuffing its face, didn't even learn when it fell over and hurt its knee. Probably now needs an op and not just the gastric band.
Don't need to say a lot about "Stay cucked bitch".
Top right: Muslim pervert covers his voyeurism with stolen pram.

Is Woes gaining weight?

ARE NIGE

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/740285247326027776

Yeah that’s it keep viciously mocking white people!

I mean, what could possibly go wrong? And it’s not as if white people have ever done anything for you, you are doing the white man a favour by living in his land and running your pod cast.

I really feel sorry for the based Xeno’s, they must just sit there counting the days until there retarded “brothers and sisters” get them exiled.

Heavily. Moderated. Comments.

yes

She's convinced about climate change being the biggest danger and says she trusts the EU more than the Tories. When she last voted it was for a black Labour mayor and Green councillors. I don't see much hope of convincing her.

I thought a lot of retailers/supermarkets predict that we're a lot closer to that figure already, never mind 2040.

QTCHAV
OMG HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN AGES
lads who is she

His GILF is fattening him up.

chaphrodite

For God's sake, it was the same trite shit we've heard a thousand times before. I have such contempt for the media to treat us like such dullards.

I agree. Start looking through her tweets and taking screenshots of anti-white etc shit, we'll get Breitbart to write an article on it at the least.

It's still good ammo, but I get you.

send this to kikebart or something then it'll hopefully go more mainstream like that thing someone here found about the BBC job applications that didn't hire white people

Sadly.
The truth is that attempting to have a debate, or even a productive conversation with a woman, is like attempting to do likewise with the slipperiest hyper-jew to have ever lived.

Everything comes back to her narcissistic projections of herself, so every few seconds she will contradict something she has just said; she will obliterate the goal posts; she will say something deliberately contrary and obviously false - all to facilitate her own sense of self-worth.

Female narcissism is a terrible thing That it's not only run wild, but actually infected so many effeminate nu-males (and even a lot of normie, white knight baby boomers) is not at all encouraging .

(Hitler's quote about debating jews would have been apt).

WHY DON'T THESE FUCKING XENOS SEE THEY ARE BEING PANDERED TO?

YOU AREN'T CLEVER

YOU DIDN'T "TAKE FARAGE TO THE CLEANERS"

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE EQUIVALENT OF A CHILD BEING PRAISED FOR AN "ACHIEVEMENT" THAT ONLY EXISTS TO STOP YOU FROM FEELING SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XENOS OUT

I checked her blog, she want's to diversify podcasts in the UK and remove "BBC white bores".

She's getting fucking torn to shreds.

Hey we should get on it if it's possible but I cba

People are celebrating her like they would if a young child had taken part in the “debate”.

DIDN’T SHE DO WELL FOR A BLACK WOMAN? LOOK HOW MUCH WE LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.
That’s what they are saying because leftists are the biggest racists out there.

No, she didn’t do well. She behaved appallingly and should be condemned.

theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/07/go-it-alone-britain-turn-clock-back-for-disabled-people?CMP=share_btn_tw

A ‘go it alone’ Britain will turn the clock back for disabled people

link?

twitter.com/TwoFoolsTalking/status/740278212140359680

archive all guardian

fuck mb

Minorities are just pets to lefties, it's quite sickening how they treat them.

I'm more about

She's currently the sole focus of all media attention at every level regarding Farage and this Q&A. If we dig I'm sure we'll find some juicy bits to counteract the poz.

twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740310896208183297

She can have the BBC. Defund it and hand it over. I’d like to see how long it would last with the singular rhetoric of biting the feeding hand.

archive.is/aTehT

Sometimes I sympathise with civic nationalism, especially when I see non-whites standing up for my interests. But when I watch shit like tonight's "debate", I just want them gone.

fucking obvious plant was obvious

This.

Someone needs to explain this to her via Twitter.

Yes.

Ultimately though they are a poison to our nation.

They have to go back.

Anyone seen this?

twitter.com/HouseOfTraitors/status/740312722764660736

Well women always believe what their "leaders" say is true, its not much of her fault than of who she is. When I mean remind her of her flesh and blood, I mean you, explain how her son's life is being effected, be selfish in that respect and it may serve to her as a hint that she's not seeing the real world.

man what is with all the dubs and trips on this page?

From experience, this won't work.
Women are selfish moment-dwellers.
Until the niggers are literally knocking down her door, she will remain a smug, conceited and decadent marionette for the jews.
If women really cared so much about their children, then all of this would be obvious. More to the point, it would not have been woman whom has been the greatest agent of familial destruction over the last century.

Guess in the end it is all about race.

twitter.com/WinnieNgozi

source twitter.com/Geezajay2013/status/729227990769487873

Quote from her twitter. Says it all really lmao.

GIVE ME ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENTION

Nice lad. Keep looking. Things she's tweeted, things she's "liked" or favourited or whatever twitter shit does. We need to compile a dossier on this bitch.

twitter.com/ElectoralCommUK/status/740317677479071744

Anyone else just hate anyone who isn't English? I can't stand looking at the world sometimes. I just want the world to be England, or at least the good parts of it. Just rolling green hills with small villages.
Fuck anyone who isn't from the southwest, actually

Not yet! Don't want to blow our load too early and get her deleting tweets.

Ginnie (we know you lurk) please make sure Raheem picks this up.

based internet

Irksome, isn't it.

Hahaha, Welshfag here, and I do have a natural resentment towards everything that isn't britain.
I just find the climates and scenery in other nations somehow uncivilised.

Fuck, Farage did so badly. I was just starting to think we actually had a chance of pulling this off but Cameron wiped the floor with Nige.

I can’t say I totally share your sentiment but if I woke up tomorrow and everything apart from Southern England was gone I should probably think it were ultimately for the best.

ahahaha
one of the lefty faggots who is complaining is this guy

XD

Ohhhhh of course, facts would be too difficult

You got me to reply

Enjoy your (you)'s

are you fucking idiots even given basic training? If you were smarter you'd lurk right at the start of the debate and get chatty, then slink in and fucking control the narrative after, it's not that fucking hard

I want to see a British politician who spouts Trump-like memes that unlock things in people's brains. I want more references to special interests and lobbyists for example.

Sad clip, have a speech

Erm, not quite. The Jews moved out to Essex once they got rich enough. The once that remained had their community decimated under Blair and have gone by now or are dead.

The Jews moved to wealthier suburbs in places like Barnet.

most of the cockneys moved to essex sadly, their heritage raped

They were stupid and used, lad.

Lad.

:(

They will always hate you. All the kindness you show them and all you ask of them is too live like one of us and you will have the best life.

But they cannot, it is just who they are. I don't hate them back for who they are but I know their kind must be purged from all civilization, it is really what'll make them happy.

We are really helping out their race as a whole by exterminating them, they were never made for complex society. Even the East Asian is unable to grasp the abstract and invent revolutionary new concepts.

release the hand brake

Anti-zionist mate

Even the 'good' niggers at university clustered together and talked shit about whites when they were alone. I had a good mate who was a black, and he confessed it to me over drinks one day. Was surprisingly frank with me because I'd argue about race to his face all the time. Nice enough guy, when the purge comes I'll ensure he's one of the last to die so he can see what a utopia it is without his kind, and because he was a friend - it seems only fair to give him a few extra weeks

shit I meant the Cockneys moved out to essex, not the Chosen.

You can see remnants of Mosley by looking at a UKIP vote map. High concentration in Essex. That is the most NatSoc part of the country.

m8 I'm desperate for a Brexit. I've literally lost friends over it. My girlfriend called me a bigot because I supported UKIP when they were against equal marriage and we ended up breaking up. My best friend's brother was a Tory candidate and we haven't spoken since he discovered I donated to UKIP. I don't even care about the difference between UKIP and the Tories except for this issue!

Then this happens. It's like a giant Fuck You. Just as I was daring to hope.

And now we find out she writes for the fucking huff post. I'm not one for calling everything a conspiracy, but this all seems orchestrated from the very start. All the media is taking the exact same line and we know Cameron wouldn't agree to a fair "debate".

It could just be them not able to resist the buzzfeed tier clicks, but I've a feeling this whole shambles was a bit more than that.

I'm from Essex originally.

Are you suggesting my political leanings are genetic?

You rage you lose

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=13m40s

I lost my only two Uni mates over UKIP last year. got some new based ones tho They try to talk to me now but I show them i'm still hostile to them for being such fucking pathetic cunts and abandoning a friend over politics. They're getting married soon and I don't know if i'll even go to that. It's going to be an autistic LARP wedding.

Instant loss lad.

I know what's coming.

He's pointing out that political opinion is shaped by familial experience. It's why coal mining towns tend to vote labour, and dirty fucking disgusting niggers and pakis vote labour.

For those of cockney heritage it is a tendency to view the rape and destruction of their traditional home neighbourhoods as appalling and something worth voting UKIP over. Which is why people from essex and portsmouth (lots of cockneys moved there for rail work etc) tend to vote UKIP and brexit

What?

It's the quote m8, when some asks him he says anti-seemite.

In a "Hitler was right" mood atm tbh lads

2 and a half seconds, that's all I could do

How fam?

Paki question guy made me briefly forget I hated minorities, but those nigger women sealed their fate in my eyes come the race war

oops lel thought it might be

They did have some good tunes tbh would still Dresden

He was right, just at the wrong time.

Glorious.

They both do viking re-enactment. The guy is actually red-pilled on English history but he's whipped as fuck and still a lib dem voter for some spastic reason.

The girl's just a hysterical foaming-at-the-mouth white-guilt feminist retard that I dated in my freshers week. I shudder to remember.

Some freelance journalist was complaining, said in one of his tweets he wasn't aware of the deadline until today, what a fucking useless journo.

Anyway he then said he could register at 12:09, and "here's to hoping that means there was a deadline".

Unlikely, he'll not be eligible.

D:

Yeah I get that. I was just being saucy.

They have only themselves to blame. Leaving it this late!

please be apathetic remainers

There's literally zero chance of me meeting another UKIP supporter where I live, supporting the Tories was bad enough. That's why I had to donate instead of actually help.

They're both better than every other party, they're both cucked in many MANY ways.

bullshit

WE'RE LIVING IN A FASCIST STATE FUCK THE TORIES

The lefty mind is a thing of pure wondrous cancer.

Sounds dreadful, I've got some super lefty friends who always forget I'm a UKIPer, gets pretty good when one of them said "My friends have no knowledge of race." And I just turned to her with a great big grin on my face as she realised who knows a lot about race that she refuses to learn.

Did you lick her willy?

Darwin and evolution would agree with you.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU'RE SITTING NEXT TO A BLACK WOMAN?!

unlucky lad

I don't have any lefty friends and i'm an ultra normie. It's quite nice to have the actual red-pilled right-wing mates at Uni and the football-fan lager-drinking "FUCKIN BLACKS" ones back home, nice balance tbh. Leftoid cucks aren't any fun to drink with anyway.

Good post.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

jej

Gave me a damn good chuckle tbh.

"Mothers" is the key word not woman, there is a major difference. you might want to check your old-english dictionary too see it

I agree though childless single women have voted primarily for these policies which undo the nation and you are right of their selfishness. But mothers have a different selfishness towards their children, I understand through the conditioning that they read these books on parenting and loose their instincts.

Take special note what the author's last names are on these parenting books, it makes me so angry, for the Jew too corrupt a mother and her child.

Why not just say Cuckswell? It's obvious anyway.

Mosley seems based…

Can a Britbong explain how your election system works?

UKIP gained 12,7% of total votes, yet only 1 seat in the House of Commons?

How rigged is the election system?

We elect people to the bullydome competition and whoever survives the bullying gets a seat in Parliament, UKIP are full of neet so naturally we keep losing

first past the post, aka winner takes it all (in small local areas)

Mate tell us about it, you elect someone who stands for the party in your area, ended up with UKIP 2nd in so many regions but that just means a loss.

Exactly the same as the US Congress electoral system (first past the post) but with more parties, so more people get screwed over.

It's rigged in that the larger parties fiddle their expenditure so as to spend more money than they're allowed to in comparison to smaller parties. There's also been an issue with immigrants who have no understanding of democracy trading their votes for free meals/postal voting multiple times under different names (just different variants of Mohammed, I guess)

Am I the only lad here who hasn’t lost friends over politics?

I never shy away from calling my left wing friends out on their bullshit ideologies but I haven’t lost a single one. I guess it might be perhaps because I don’t get angry, I can go straight from calling someone a race traitor to talking about music and be back to laughing and joking almost straight away.

I like having left leaning/ far left friends (I do also have some red pilled friends who are of course my closest).

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

HOLY MOLY

How can we lose?

UKIP experienced by far the biggest swing last year, basically took Labour's place as "opposition" in a ton of southern constituencies

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

betting odds looking less favourable after tonight performance. Yesterday leave was mostly 2s.

Lol whats the pink party in north Pembs and south england? fuck we are weirdos

Ever once in a while I'm reminded of why I've lost my drive to get into a relationship with a white girl.

This was one of those reminders.

And they wonder why we don't like Jews.

They shifted before tonight’s “debate” tbh.

the faggot party

Probably two seperate independents

Mosleyites and BUF in general were quite peaceful and respectful. It was the commies and jew agitators who were throwing razor blades in potatoes, beating people, bussing people in from across the country and taking police hostages etc. All because they couldn't stand real democracy and other ideologies having a say. It was purely in retaliation that the blackshirts had to get heavy handed because agitators and mobs kept trying to intefere. And then they celebrate with recisionist glee the thugish mobs as though they were real heroes with shit like 'the battle' of Cable street.

Not a mosleyite or anything, just saying how it was.

I'm finding that more and more untrue by the day, I probably will.

nice one yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=IdUQbFtWgl8

Comments are disabled for this video.

Likes are disabled too, considering the amount of views

Shows them for me its 20/80

w0t

top kek

second guy in. bloody blatant

She was drugged and raped and you abused her further.

You should have told her to call the police so he got put where he belongs behind bars.

kinda harsh at the end does sound a bit like she was raped..

Even if this wasn't case he should have done that tbf lads

We've always mad bantz'd about our race, on the down low I even shagged his sister, thats how not racist I am, if curry skins offended me why would I shag one. and he throws a jhaddi because I want to live in a sovereign nation that has an accountable government and controlled immigration laws.

200 likes
600 dislikes
yet 800,000 views

Doubt.jpg

To put that into perspective, brexit the movie has 1 million views 20,000 likes and 2,000 dislikes

Never showed my powerlevel tbh

That's fucked mate

I met a paki last night who votes for ukip

Meant for

Well I don’t keep the company of Muslims. I think that is where you are going wrong.

In fact I don’t have any non-ethnically European friends in Britain. I have non-European friends but they live in their own homelands.

Does seem like bullshit. Guess if they rig the whole election and polls, they can rig YouJewGoogle+ as well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based Bongo?

marketwatch.com/story/obama-not-ready-to-endorse-clinton-at-this-point-white-house-2016-06-07

I loved the way Mandelson just waited for the black woman to say something and then just parroted everything she said one second later. I still think it was a decent move by Nige even if it seemed to backfire at the time, some people won't have known about that quote and the general Labour agenda and will have looked it up. Even if it's not Mandies direct quote it was still the agenda and still a quote by a prominent member.

A coal burner's a coal burner.

She made out that she enjoyed it initially to score privilege points.
She's also still with the boyfriend she cucked and hasn't told him yet.

You've got to be ruthless about this. There are some things with are unforgivable and a woman sleeping with a nigger is one of them.

Hi Raheem ;^)

UKIP!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IT'S TOO HOT

OH HAIR WE GO AGAIN ALL THE NAGUHTY BRIT/POL/ERS GOING TO BOE BOES

Is Raheem snooping about for leads again? I thought Ginnie did that for him?

Either way, if you are lurking Raheem lad, please cover the anti-white rhetoric projected by “Miss Imrie”.

There is no place for racism in current year Britain don’t you know!

Who's Raheem lads?

Editor and Kike-bart (aka Breitbart).

I know m8, we can't do anything about it.

Still here, lad.

Listening to this absolute belter.

Wog that shills for UKIP and wishes he was white.

Fuck off. I've given so much, at such a cost in my own life, only for the head of the campaign to throw it all away, and on top of that now the few people I thought would be accepting are rejecting me too?

It's 1am lads

Can't sleep because I'm fucking melting lad

Fair

It's too hot to sleep so I'm eating a ski yogurt and watching Walking With Dinosaurs on netflix

MORE LIKE WALING WITH UKIP!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BLOODY RACISTS MATE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE HEAT HEAT GO AWAY

Lmao just saw 95% humidity, rough man

OH SHIT YOU CAUGHT ME

Why are you pommy cunts such gutless poofters?

Hot as Hell here in London too.

Feels like India in more than one way.

I would like to let everyone know I am also hot.

Might order a tower fan lads.

93% humidity lads I'm dying

We sent our nutters off to live with those crocodile nobheads las

cause we're used to normal weather cunt

(((hmmm)))

twitter.com/YESthatcherDead/status/740290492550778881

"First woman nominated To run country without universal healthcare Who still fight the cold war Mmmm brilliant! "

Fucking Farage.

I'm starting to wonder.

gov.uk/performance/register-to-vote

So 200 000 people under the age of 35 registered to vote on the last day of voting. Less than 17 500 people over the age of 65 registered to vote. I'm not sure whether the elderly would have already been registered but this is really shit for the Leave campaign considering all those brain-dead millennials voting In.

I'm 18 and voting out, convinced the majority of my mates to vote out as well through shit like the NHS (couldn't care less) and TTIP (not going to get passed) as most of my mates are lefties. People who are more right-leaning I usually talk to about immigration and rapefugees as girlfriend is German (me and her decided against going to Cologne on New Years, luckily) as it gives it all a personal touch. For the people who are still brain-washed after that I usually go for free-speech regulations and the creation of an EU army. I've tried convincing friends of mine who are girls and fuck my life they can be so retarded, honestly I bet the woman vote is going to be our down-fall.

22 here and voting Leave. I don't know anyone who isn't and I'm in contact with people of all ages.

The only person who had his doubts was my Uncle, 50 years old, but he saw sense.

I just got invited to a house party

It's too fucking humid lads. This is gook weather

Don't worry lad, the oldies will already be registered. They're going to win it for us.

It's not shit at all. The millenials dumb enough to register last day would be dumb enough to vote stay tbh.

It's regretable what I did and I actually considered getting back in touch until recently, but I found out the other night he's still with his sheboon and now hangs out with some great mullato plow-puller, so the idea's since been purged. All I need is you lads.

Registering isn't a guarantee you'll vote.
Even if every single 18 year old were registered turnout would still be low amongst the youth.

Convincing anyone this age of voting is futile anyway.

"How will you vote, user?"
"Oh I'm remain."
"Why's that?"
"Going to Cyprus on holiday with the lads and I want a strong pound."

"How about you?"
"I'm defo remain."
"Why?"
"Well… I mean leave is just kind of racist old people. Plus we're all Europeans. :)"

It's so hot man, I'm South-West (ooo arr farmer) and it's bloody boiling. Also, Scrumpy Jack, nice, I prefer Blackthorn though.

Holy shit, that screen-cap is fucking brilliant.

I'm hoping they'll turn out, oldies that I work with are saying that they want to leave but it doesn't bother them as they'll be dead soon.

If Cameron didn't win them over tonight.

Month to go lad, doubt there will be any telly show as biased again leave as that was tbh

I know a guy who said he was voting for Labour in the referendum.

These people exist.

lol

DOES YOUR MUMMY KNOW LADS?

PARTY TAHHHHHHHHHM

Does blackthorn still exist? I haven't seen it for years, same as woodpecker, that used to be my fave.

It is about race, it's all about race. Stop being cucks.

Look at America, that's our future in 10 years - Look at South Africa - that's Britain in 25 if we're lucky.

No other race other than whites panders to minorities in their country as much as white cucks do.

Look at Japan, whites are effectively equivalent with Asians in terms of GDP output and rate of crime committal yet do you think Japan lets 5, 10, 15% of their population become white and hold a massively disproportionate amount of political power.

Look at every cuck in mainstream politics advocating diversity, what do they mean by that - less white people and more non-English in.

Do you think it'll stop at 15%, 25%, 40%? Of course it won't. When it reaches 75% white population in Europe the cucks will celebrate pushing to make whites a minority.

When whites are a minority its all lost, the political power will be gone from their hands and there'll be a slow genocide that The Guardian will joyfully write about. It won't even require a 50% majority since all the minorities vote in blocks anyway - they can run the country and political system by abusing the cucks with 15 or 20% of the population with ease - just look at the USA.

Well we know the fix to that, don't we?

Well that was your choice. I wouldn’t personally ditch a friend over that but I have been frank with friends on my moral objections to race mixing.

I believe I can do more for my ideological cause by keeping good relations with people.

Are you implying it's not?

Pretty sure him, Ginnie (of course), Milo, Delingpole and other outlets/people browse Holla Forums Holla Forums and brit/pol/ for content. I doubt they haven't picked this up.

It exists down my local, that's a really good cider, I've never tried Woodpecker though.

Only want to keep in touch with one mate now that secondary school's over.
He's been drifting into normiedom too over the last year. Not too sure about him either.

In private when I showed him the With Open Gates video he said he was going to move to America to avoid it.
In public thought he acts like a cuck. When I expressed my wish for the UK to remain majority white and was getting lambasted for it he shied away.
Didn't like that he didn't have my back there.

Not the type to "hang out" anyway so I only really know him from school.
Guess I'll have to find some real mates at college.

nvm read that wrong. But I think we all know that already

underated post tbh lad

sure why not. Can't sleep anyway, it's too sticky

No it is all about race, labour, cameron, corbyn et al try to deflect away from it and throw out meaningless non-sequiturs to distract from it but the fundamental debate is that minorities in the UK are pushing for policies that allow them to become the majority as that's in their advantage whilst leftist politicians and acitvists sell out the native population to slow genocide so that they can maintain their shitty blogs, e-fame and £30k crappy flat in London paid for by their expenses.

Two weeks. What's your bright idea for clinching it for Leave in that time? Crossing your fingers?

Which is why this new 'Islam is not a race! :^)' rhetoric is cringeworthy.

So last September I moved to the East Midlands for University and decided to help out the local UKIP branch seeing as I had been a member for a while but hadn't yet begun activism. I call up the local office and get no answer. This happens three times so I decide to try again the next day. It's the same again. At this point I really considered just fucking it off but I decided I had to do this for my country's future. I look up the address of the local office and decide I'll go down there on the weekend.
So I get to this address and it turns out to be in some weird old warehouse where they used to store coal or something. There's only one rusty metal door so I walk up and hammer on it. "Hello?" comes a voice out of nowhere. I shit myself and realise there is an intercom system. "H-hi it's user! I came to volunteer and see if you n-need any help or anything?". No reply but I can hear rustling coming over the system. "I tried phoning but nobody answered. H-hello? I can come ba-". The door screetches so loudly as it opens that I nearly just ran away. I wish I had.
So I go inside and it's pitch black. As my eyes get accustomed to the darkness I hear a woman shouting "come in!". It comes from a door which i can now barely make out so I open it and see a mustached gentleman dressed as a lady sitting behind a desk in a warmly lit room. "I'm here to volunteer", i said, assuming it's just some token transvestite to get the lefty voters on board. "Ah yes, I'll buzz you through!" he says without even asking my name or for proof of membership. He makes a loud buzzing sound and makes eye contact with me as I edge toward an office behind the desk. He doesn't break eye contact once and I'm glad to gently shut the door behind me. The office is empty except for a rustic couch and union jack floor rug covered in weird brown stains. I sit down and wait.
Must have been a good five minutes of waiting before that very same mustached man bursts through the door now in a pinstriped suit and wearing a UKIP rosette. "Hello, user". I don't know how he knew my fucking name but I began to breathe heavily in this man's presence. "I hear you want to do a bit of activism?". I shift toward the edge of the couch half to seem engaged and half to get ready to escape. He must have understood this because he closed the door and locked it with a little brass key. "I have something secret to show you" he says in a dull monotonous voice which should have been boring but instead disturbed me in a way I can't convey through words. He walks over to the rug and lifts it to reveal a trap door. He opens it and walks down into the darkness. A few seconds pass and he beckons me loudly from the deep. "Come down" he commanded still somehow maintaining that monotonous voice. I see no other option and clumsily follow him- tripping over the rug as I descend a cast iron staircase.

It smelled like a fucking abattoir.
"Come" he says. And i follow his footsteps through the darkness. He suddenly switches the lights on and i see a massed pit full of some kind of slurry. "They used to laugh at me", he declares, "but they don't anymore". I didn't understand what he meant and shot him and inquisitive look. His eyes never left the pit and in that same monotonous voice he told me something i would never forget. "Nothing so moves a man as seeing his country torn apart by wolves. The shepherds who once we trusted to care for us and maintain us have now conspired to destroy us all". There was no movement, no expression on his face. "Do you know the first animal man domesticated? The animal that made our civilisation possible?". Before I could answer he growls (yes, growls) the word "dogs. . ." The way he emphasised the words with so much hatred made it seem like he half said it and half spelled it. "What man could not tame he slaughtered. My hand has all too often been turned to the latter". He paced toward the pit and I followed. I had been so enchanted by this man's peculiarities that I had neglected to notice the finer details in the slurry. A pair of jet black eyes stared out from the red gelatinous mass and my blood ran cold. These were bodies. Mangled, deformed, mutilated into an unrecognisable shape. "They said that all men are equal so I have made them one". I stumbled back from the pit and it was only now he turned to look at me. "Help me and the trials shall be great. So too shall the rewards . . ." I didn't know what to say. I managed to force the words "y-you too" out of my mouth and they seemed to tear at my esophagus on the way out. He smiled. "I'm glad. I knew when I saw you that you'd be an excellent assistant". A tear rolled down my cheek. "W-who are you?" I stuttered.
"They call me Roger Helmer" he said with his monotonous ring being crowned with a manic fervour as though he was trying to prevent himself from dancing with madness. He pulled off his fake mustache to reveal the exact same mustache beneath and winked at me.
"Go now. I'll give you a call when the time is right" he said as he winked at me.
I stumbled up the stairs and heared a chilling voice at my back. "The Church of England has abandoned religious faith entirely and taken up the religion of climate alarmism instead!". "Yeah!" I yelled back as I left.
Still waiting on that call lads. I dread that coming moment every day of my life.

Lel, again I doubt there will be any telly show as biased again leave as that was, so the one we just had isn't gonna win over all the grannies

bullshit

Do you use the same strategy when you get mugged? Hope you survive the stabbing and hope he doesn't stab you again?

What's your problem?

Good meme magic potential

I show it off and, honestly, if you lose mates over politics they weren't your mates in the first place. I have friends who are girls and feminists even though my Twitter is full of anti-feminist shit, we take the piss out of eachother about it but I don't think I've ever really fallen out with them about it. Most of the lads I hang out with are fairly right-leaning but are too afraid to say it in-case they get called racist. Not so much anymore as I'm out with my views but to an extent they still are, especially around the feminists or just general girls we hang out with. You just have to make sure politics doesn't define you, user, that's all, joking and laughing while also talking about it is a brilliant way to deal with it. Politics over a pint is also a great way to red-pill your friends. I have lost friends over politics, but honestly they were knobs and there was no point in really putting in the effort.

Because we live in a civilised latitude, you equatorially challenged pleb.

Stop crying ffs, there won't be violent uprising before the votet

Welp, don't say I didn't warn you.

>grrrrrr! Fucking UKIP! Godamnit Farage! You've blown it! Forget it lads, what a bad performance right? Grrrrrr, fucking Farage blowing it for us, amirite? vote conservative please

kek. Fuck off lad, what do you take me for.

This is a fucking stupid question.

1. Racial discrimination is covered by the Equality Act 2010, has nothing to do with the EU.
2. Nigel is not in power and wouldn't be if we voted to leave the EU, so he could do nothing about discrimination anyway.

Either she's a complete moron who thinks our membership of the EU projects some kind of progressive aura that protects blacks, or she knew exactly what she was doing and just wanted to associate Nigel with racism.

Please tell me her twitters are being combed and recorded?

There's no way she hasn't said loads of shit that could discredit her.

Are you retarded? I support UKIP. I don't support idiotic kippers, whoever they are, fucking up our chances of leaving. Wanting to become the English SNP is no excuse and neither is sheer incompetence.

Ya blew up her mentions fams..she got 6 SIX retweets of dis pinned tweet an' 9 NINE' likes ya nahhh! Easy!!!
twitter.com/ImiMorgan/status/740337414867144704

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/police-condemn-intolerant-anti-fascists-breitbart-expose-cover/

fucking idiots

Lads this is so easy… look at this racist! We all look alike!??

Nice one for switching up your rhetoric depending on the audience. I consider myself a very honest person and I don't ever like pretending to be anything I'm not. But there's nothing wrong with tailoring your arguments depending on who you're talking to and choosing which one will be best recieved.

Nice one, use her own logic against her, it works a treat

Non-whites in Britain are increasingly using racial identity as a substitute for hard work or talent. The (non-existent) struggle that they endlessly lament over is a full time pursuit, an industry that requires no actual work at all but pays huge dividends thanks to self-loathing natives.

She was simply self-promoting I believe. It was a business move. I doubt she has any interest in or real concept of politics.

WEW

Police Scotland to include hijab in uniform to encourage more Muslim women to join the force

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-scotland-include-hijab-uniform-8129132

I saw a paki in one of them and because I was drunk shouted "AY LOOK IT'S THE GHOST OF ENGLAND YET TO COME LAD!"

It's what Scotland seem to want.

They appear hell-bent on destroying their identity in exchange for globalization (which eventually for them will mean Islam).

Extra cheeky bants!

kek

This is what you get for giving the SNP total power over the police.

reminder

Why is the Church of England full of such pussy cuckold wankers?

Trolling her is fun but what we really need is something that can turn her into the next "suspended from Labour" or "may be charged with hate speech" headline.

Yet when Farage fucks up the whole campaign by failing to do that, you condemn the people who point it out.

So again, what's your problem?

I saved that pic yesterday too lad.

Because sola scriptura allows them to liberally interpret doctrine. They're basically sadducees tbh

The stupid. It burns
twitter.com/livmcclure6/status/740298375401111552

But he has to 'answer the question' of is he a fuckin racist bruv?

night lads

have a comfy pic

really man? rolls of homogeneous unnatural farmland and ugly housing

She get's her news from a literal propaganda agency of course she is misguided.

Lads I just watched TGSNT and I need to know, did we really get conned by the kikes into declaring war on Germany?

I feel so confused, my entire outlook of my nation which I thought was a nation of people who hate being cattled into doing something they don't want to do is shattering. The mood at the time was very anti-war but we went to war anyway?

Call me a jerrycuck but I'm having an identity crisis right now.

noite

Interesting image by Simon Dwinder

Lad.

That "documentary" is just a load of unsourced claims over le sad music fam

a lot of it is just emotional bullshit
it could have actually been a good video

Very erratic as well. One minute it's 1942 next minute it's 1917

Think of the declaration of war as bad boy.

Hitler built up a load of bad boy/aggressive expansion and it shocked people so they demanded something be done.
Chamberlain said he'd do something so he signed the infamous Munich agreement and came back here claiming to have secured "peace in our time!"
Then Hitler acted as if the agreement had never been signed and disregarded it. Made Chamberlain look like an utter fool and basically proved what Churchill had been harping on about for years, which was that Hitler didn't care for peace deals.

You're right, people were shitting themselves over the prospects of another war, which is why it took an extraordinary amount of pushing for Hitler to make them feel threatened enough to support it.

Why DID Hitler just annex the rest of Czecoslovakia lad?

We coulda let them have Europe and we'd have kept the empire tbh..

There is a compelling argument that WW2 was simply fought to protect the banking industry. NS Germany had proven that not only could a country survive without banking tools (especially the use of interest) but that it was possible to thrive without them.

WW2 is therefore hypothesized as the banking world fight for survival and this would better explain why NS Germany gets a staggeringly disproportionate amount of effort focused at demonizing it when compared to other regimes who have/ are clearly far more terrible (than even the propaganda suggests NS Germany was).

Is this what the documentary says?

It is said that a group chiefly made up of people who had serious interests in the financial world heavily lobbied Churchill to go to war.

I don’t think that Britain being duped into fighting for the life of parasitic banking practices is too hard to believe.

Also

kek

Yeah lad just leave 30 odd countries to some German wanker innit

Yea like now, except we'd be out

Lebensraum.
Can't conquer the East without first getting with of the buffer zone between Germany and Soviet Russia.

Germany had a bank.
It also had a currency and paid interest on the growing national debt it was building up thanks to rearmament.
It was the Weimar republic that had nationalised Reichsbank just before Hitler came to power, which was probably the most radical interwar economic policy Germany experienced, Nazis or not.

WW2 was a clusterfuck that the kikes took advantage of.

WW2 kicked off because germany invaded poland, and the various defense treaties pulled other nations in.

Germany invaded poland for debatable reasons.
Pro-german side is that ethnic germans were being driven out and slaughtered by the poles.
Pro-poland side is that germany wanted land / resources.

History being what it is, especially on this subject, it's hard to tell what the actual reasons were.

TGSNT is basically a pro-nazi propaganda film to balance out the multitude of pro-jewish ones out there.
You're not supposed to take it as fact, just use it as a stepping stone to do more research on the matters it brings up.

The difference was that Chamberlain genuinely believes that if he sold out enough European countries to Hitler then he'd save Britain from a war.

Cameron doesn't honestly believe what he is telling us about the EU. He is trying to trick us into voting the wrong way while knowing it is not in our interest.

Germans we're being killed but it's probably a mix of the two.

The whole partitioning of Germany was fucking retarded in the first place, why were they forced to have an exclave? Smells of kikery

I read somewhere, can't remember where, but WW2 was an accident of sorts
In that Germany completely expected Poland to give Danzig, but because of some weird thing, it was impossible to cancel the invasion
dunno tbh lad

Ok, it’s not a subject I profess to know much about. I wasn’t suggesting that Germany has no bank at all rather it radicalized banking methods and the way currency was backed in a way that removed profitability from international bankers.

It was my understanding that Germany took loans out at the very start of the conflict but did not build up a massive war debt past those initial loans.

I haven't seen it (past a few clips posted on Holla Forums from time to time) but that is what I presumed it would be like.

It's best just burying the war and going on from there tbh

its only going to cause problems t b h

DON'T MENTION THE WAR

Islam McIslam of the clan McIslam

It is sad. The Scots have got one hell of an identity.

I hate seeing diversity being obliterated in the name of diversity.

BASED ALBERTO WAVE FOR LE NIGHT TIME LADS

Ugh, don't get me started lad, was on a course with some bluepilled shitters, anyway I'm talking to someone about my political views when this toucan nose fuck interrupts me when he hears I'm thinking about supporting UKIP in the GE, starts smugly saying shit like "OMG UKIP are you a literal WAYCIST or dumb they are so backward". Got my blood boiling so I didn't have time to explain how wanting to vote for a party that wants to deal with immigration rationally isn't "racist" but he was too far gone in virtue signalling as most cuckservative tories are.

Anyway later on the gets so butthurt he drew a bunch of swastikas and shit like UKIP are RACIST on a post it note and stuck it on a table i was sitting on, the amount of salt from this idiot when they try so hard to be a self-hating multiculturalist cuck and are afraid of being associated as right wing at all…

lol wow

Banking was heavily regulated, as was the sale and purchase of bonds.
It allowed the German government to borrow much more than it otherwise would have but the trick was it never really intended to pay any of it back.
We pulled the same move on America. iirc Britain still had/has unserviced war debt we just refused to pay back because we didn't want to.

I am sorry I can’t really add anything to discussion, as I am uneducated on the matter but thank you for your responses.

Would you like to suggest a book I could read on the subject?

40 shitposts suddenly make sense.

IT WAS JUST BANTER

tbf they did dump all our tea in the sea because we tried to stop them smuggling illegal tea..

About to collapse(also drunk) but forgive me for not giving you the benefit of the doubt, your previous posts sound 100% like disingenuous shilling and/or bait. If you really watched the same thing I did and genuinely concluded it was a fair setup and Farage was given a fair crack then fair enough (actually not fair enough, you're being a fool). You acting like he fucked up, when he rolled with the biased punches well and came out strong, is just too detached from what I just saw to think you honest. And that Vote Leave shit is just that, shit. Probably just a contingency plan that's been mooted (every party should prepare for any outcome) and Carswell has leaked.

Apologies on the very rare off chance you're in any way sincere.

That's what I'm interested in right now.

Closest to the truth

Both wars are pretty cool to study but if I had to pick one I prefer it'd probably be WW1.
I was lucky enough as a kid to go to a school that took us to the battlefields.
One year we went to Normandy and saw the landing beaches/war graves of D-Day and WW2.
A few years later we went to the Franco-Belgian border and visited the WW1 battlefields/wargraves.

Have to say out of all the graves/monuments the Omaha beach graveyard had the most impact on me.
It's just endless fields of crucifixes all lined up perfectly like regiments. Really hits home. Plus you're a kid and it's the summer so you're playing around with your friends enjoying yourself.

Can't really recommenced you anything specifically.
Most of this is half remembered from a textbook I had on the economics of the interwar period.

Fucking hell. I'm out. Night lads.

WWl debt remains unpaid

night

Nightposting is cancer and kills the graveyard shift before it begins.

There's loyalty and there's fucking crucifying anyone who doesn't deepthroat the dear leader as hard as you do.

He didn't come out strong. He gave a typical performance to a typical biased crowd. Which will look good only to people who agree with him anyway. So apart from the few who have never seen him speak before, he has won zero new support.

To all the undecideds? He just handed Cameron the perfect way to win them over and make himself, Cameron, look like the better politician. Farage was so blindly desperate to "debate" Cameron that he created the almost impossible situation in which Cameron could beat him. Which, as we can hopefully all tell from Cameron's reluctance for years to go anywhere near Nige, is tough to do.

Cameron got a unique clear shot at Farage, on the one occasion that really mattered, and the one occasion when Cameron's campaign was in danger of being seriously beaten. So yes, Farage has fucked over Leave.

Probably. Hopefully. But the point is, it's actually believable. That in itself says things are going badly wrong.

Less sorry, more making the best of the rut we're in.

Lads, if we're not in the Schengen area, how do we have open borders with the EU?

Nvm it's part of CTA

FUCKING W E W L A D S

twitter.com/ImogenSpedding/status/740373205454573568

We don’t. You still need to show a passport to at the border to gain entrance into the UK.

However as we are part of the EU we have to allow anyone with an EU passport not only to enter but to live/ work here and that is the crux of the issue.

Enjoying the evening before mum gets back in the morning tbh

For anyone who missed this shit show

For anyone who wants to see how BIASED the media can be look no further

WATCH AND BE AMAZED

Farage should have handled it better. There's a million points he could have raised to people's attention through this show, and he only mentioned one, Turkey, which is getting old already. He could have gone full Cameron and just used it to hammer home Leave's core messages. Instead, he let himself get get drawn into a game of contradicting the audience as if he's at a hustings, paving the way for Cameron to walk over him.

whenever Nige strayed from the question the host is like "but they asked you about …" or when he was starting to get a good point, "thank you"

Then they're all polite to Dave and the host lets him go on about bullshit all day

Why was Fash Britannia shut down?

Presumably nobody listened to it.

Why can I still not embed youtube videos and post images.

It's 2016 ffs

lol… probably tbh…

I've talked to one of them irl he wants to stay so the EU becomes a right wing European superpower and he thinks there is going to be a race war too.

Sorry lad,
at least you got some sick dubs.

MI5 shut it down after Jez Turner appeared on it.

Didn't Joe Owens accuse him of being a plant? Kinda funny how it got shoah'd one week after he appeared on it.

LADS

Man I had a horrible hangover today. Whenever I quit drinking I always relapse with a horrific binge. I should learn how to just drink a couple of beers a day.

Just watched the debate, I seriously hope, 'as you know' is being made into a meme.

LADS WE MUST FIGHT FOR BRITANNIA!
LADS WE MUST FIGHT FOR GINNIE AND SAVE HER FROM THE PAKI HORDES!

REMEMBER TO SHILL FOR BREXIT JUNE 23!

Good news boys, that wog lass who wouldn't let Farage get a word in edgewise is being lambasted as a 'heckler' on the news today.

Guarantee she has some media profile and will/does work for an advocacy group or political party

she doesn't want to be saved

lad, she doesn't even give you chicken tendies

no, lad

No.

metro.co.uk/2016/06/08/royal-navy-officer-cleared-of-rape-after-college-ball-5930515/

IS IT TOO EARLY TO RAGE

apart from that she's pretty red pilled though

There is a lamppost on my street with her name on it.

thank god there won't be any electricity to run them when Sharia conquers this beautiful land!

Inshallah!

Would Oil Burner be an accurate slur for her? I just made it up. R8 it. Did she say her bf is Tunisian or Turkish? Can't remember. Maybe Oil Burner works for Muzzie fuckers in general even if those places don't rely on oil. Maybe they do. Idk tbh.

Makes me mad lads.

LADS

EMERGENCY

Don't get demoralised lad, we can fight this.

Lad if you don't pick a full English breakfast over chicken tendies you're a poof tbh

BREXIT VOTE LEAVE JUNE 23!

I didn't really get anything from the video. What exactly is this?

It is now legal for the government to monitor all your internet behaviour and computer data without warrant or cause

It's almost legal.

It's at the final stage.

I don't like her at all.

Can she please not be posted here anymore.

She creeeeeps me out.

Everyone says the British diet is shit, but how can you not find joy in beans on toast?

Nobody would want to monitor me, right? Sure some of the things we say is hate speech, but it is all banter, really. We are based civic nationalists.

I don't think I can do it Brit/pol/. I don't think I can just get off the internet and live only in real life.

Lad, it's for your own good.

They do it anyway, have done for years.

I don't know, she is just really creepy to me.

I think perhaps she just strikes me as a Mummy. When I see her and hear her voice I see a Mummy of several small children with slightly poncy names and a husband who is a cunt but is ok to her and the kids and crucially is a provider. They live in a middle/ upper middle class area and have at all times no less than 6 bottles of wine in a wine rack.

Only that isn’t her. Instead of spending her time looking after Quentin and Lotus she is actually making political videos for Youtube and she dates some random turk.

She is creepy. Her life is creepy.

Seriously though, I am a good boy. They wouldn't be coming for me.

The internet's too funny to give up. It's equivalent to having a really good group of mates at the pub on demand whenever you need kek.

she's a based cutie though

Well that image just gave me another reason to vote leave.

I haven't got any bad pdfs. Just books, mostly from /pdf/ or off kickass. I have nothing to h- wait a minute. Oh shit I still have that stuff Tennant posted about poison and bomb making. It was just morbid curiosity. I swear, GCHQ.

you lads are making me hungry tbqh

please see my elaboration here:

ikr lad? twice as joyous!

We need more women, especially Muslim women, in the police force.

All sources are in the last chapter which is like 30 mins long dedicated to the sources.

Don't get me wrong lad, it's cheap emotional music over some pretty fucked up shit, but it made me realize that there isn't good or evil in wars, just two sides.

You mean those women who'll do anything a muslim man tells them? Yeah, that's what you guys need.

We need to get out of the UK after we get out of Europe, then rebuild Hadrian's wall.

This is the obvious conclusion to all of this, yes.

A reestablishment of the old counties along Saxon lines is what I am memeing for. Each with their own King selected through valor, honor and capability rather than bloodline.

Kek. That's exactly what she seems like to me too.

raspberry pi zero is 4 quid.

we burner computers now.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/thousands-eu-referendum-postal-votes-feared-lost-germany

Hmm….

this

you're not friends until you've met, lad

Did you guys know that France is a country of cucks?

Are we all still up for performing this for the “thought crime camp” talent contest when we end up there, lads?

British police originally required applicants to be fit, male and over six feet tall iirc.

Nice to see the German establishment is making it as hard as possible for us, we must be doing something right.

totally impartial audience last night, amirite :^)

Na they gave feminists too much legislative power.

I can't believe they literally dragged in someone from the Huffington Post. Meme it spread it and then have Nige Farage it.

Have you seen how weedy some police look now?

I know it's a nigger going through "free man" autism but just look at the police.

How do I go to the shop, lads? promised my dad I'd get some cat food yesterday but now I regret it tbh

Christ, his arm is thinner than my wrist.

I can believe it, I'm surprised that the entire audience wasn't HuffPost "journalists"

You're making me hungry again, lad.

Good taste.

I fucking knew it

There's a lot of people standing between me and the product tbh. What I'm really asking is how I can get in and out unscathed.

Lads, I've been thinking about last night's "debate"

Christ, Cameron's team is good at politics

All through this campaign they have known that success is all about demographics. That is why there has been such emphasis on getting young non-whites to register to vote. They have always been addicted to big government subsidy and have been conditioned since birth to distrust notions of Britain. They hate Farage instinctively and genuinely fear the white working class.

Remember that "accidentally controversial" seesaw campaign with the yob being agressive to the little old Asian woman? They got everyone in the country to see that by leaking it to the press. Of course, they denied it was intentionally inciting racial stereotypes, but we all saw it and it immediately triggered emotional responses in minorities.

When they picked the questioners for Farage last night, they picked mostly young black people. They are exactly who they are trying to scare into voting, and got them to ask inane and emotional questions questions.
The first guy:
Christ its not even one of our top five major industries. Loads more jobs will be created you can have.

The total ignorance of the Remain campaign's World War 3 / End of the world economics / terrorist apocalypse is staggering

This isn't even a fact-based question. She just asserted that her followers (guarantee she will shortly end up in a political role btw. Posh black people love being "community leaders") are scared despite Brexit resulting in fewer white people and more black people in the UK

And the constant fucking interruptions.
I guarantee they were briefed to interrupt Farage. The Leave questioners that went after Cameron were mostly well behaved older men who just let him talk out of manners. This was an incredibly effective tactic to undermine the Leave campaign.
The result is that Farage looked flustered and harried and Cameron looked calm and competent.
Cameron looked Obama-esque.

What is important is not the debate but how the debate is reported because very few people will ever bother to see it.

Yesterday she said she didn't work for them.

Looks like she wrote one article back in 2014.

twitter.com/ImiMorgan

Eh, the Remain people looked like contemptible twats in the face of a calm Nigel Farage.

Demographics are destiny but I wouldn't bet on white people being impressed by these rude upstarts.

Instructions unclear, ended up joining NA instead

Just pretend you're watching someone else do it and you won't worry and sperg out.

I really dislike blacks in the UK that feel they have to make an identity for themselves so act like they're USA blacks.

Well that's a pretty redundant statement, to start with.

I want this meme to die.

How about non non-white non-british.

They really aren't the brightest bulbs, are they.

Why do our elderly hate us so much, lads?

I've noticed this only really started picking up after Obama became King Nigger.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

WHERE IS THE BBC MAGAZINE/TRENDING ARTICLE ON THIS EH LADS???

THE WOG POSTED THIS

It was BBC-tier rigged.

It felt a bit like watching Griffin get publicly sacrificed on QT all those years ago.

That isn't to say it will have worked. It isn't just Holla Forums who don't want our country to be stolen by hateful foreign folk. They might never communicate it but they don't need to in other way than with vote on the 23rd.

My grandparents are the complete opposite.

You've lost me there, m8

I'm now convinced that Black culture in the US was a psyops to fuck with all black people in the westerb hemisphere.

search for her linked in profile for a list of her articles and infographics

I have never met anyone over 60 who is in favour of immigration.

I watched the 'debate' in the pub last night.

Also, I think I met Holla Forums last night

tbh I'm more hopeful than I have ever been of a brexit victory..

Identity politics, from Feminism onwards, always benefits the richest of that demographic at the expense of the poor.

why the fuck wouldn't you stir up racial tensions?
being a community advocate is a sweet job.

Imagine, 3 million people conditioned from birth to react emotionally instead of intelligently to the n-word .
They would be so easy to manipulate!

Sounds like a great atmosphere, lad.

Did you buy them a round at least?

Mosley wasn't an anti-semite though. He was under constant attack by other fascist parties in Britain for it, the BUF were even nicknamed "British Jewnion of Fascists" by the Imperial League of Fascists because of Mosley's refusal to allow the BUF to be associated with anti-semitism.

She's so fucking fit lads.

That sounds like a great pub tbh

hoping will just set you up for disappointment. Leave is not impossible, but highly unlikely with the current population.

twitter.com/faisalislam/status/740440068712718337/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

MUMMY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE "GET REGISTERING TO KILL BRITAIN" MEME IS PAYING OFF

I WONDER HOW MANY OF THEM ARE """BRITISH"""

Holy shit that lying bitch

She fucking does work for Huffpo.

Can someone link this in responce to her image saying she does not.

huffingtonpost.com/author/imriel-morgan

Why do they lie about things that can be proven with such ease.

when is the deadline to register?
might do it today

GOOD MORNING LADS

Any twitter cunts that need rustling?

Don't worry, lad. I am sure they are all based civic nationalists.

Yesterday.

This one: twitter.com/ImiMorgan
See ,

Deadline is Midnight June 23rd I think, lad.

Plenty of time.

I only had enough money for a couple for myself lad, and to be fair they werent drinking all that much.

It was lad, real old country pub, I think the building is owned by the national trust, must be at least 400 years old.

Grilled her all last night. I was the one posting her twitter here, kek

Their entire identity is racial, but we can't even have that despite it is our fucking country

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you could reply to her outright lie that she doesent work for Huffpo with her Huffpo bio page link that would be appreciated, lad.

I want to see how she will react.

AYYY PRO EU CUCKS IN GERMANY WON'T GET THEIR VOTE AYYY

Registration closed last night at midnight, 23 June is the vote.

Oops, I didn't check the IDs. Good work, mate.

Very nice, lad. I've an old looking one a short walk from me, with a lovely Tudor exterior and interior.
Shame the pints are £4+, else I'd use it more often.

Is she baiting?
This meme needs to fucking end. Do you think Pakis with strong family pressure, or cousin rape babies, or half caste rape babies etc. are getting aborted as much as prissy middle class feminist 20 year old white women are getting abortions after being irresponsible at uni? If anything in practice it's the opposite.

literally wot

Bit of an oxymoron amirite :^)

Ohh really? To bad I guess I won't be able to vote.

;^)

I've recommended Hitchens to her, say what you want about Pete but his arguments against abortion are moral tier.

Ayyy.

How many of you cheeky fellas helped with this?

I was thinking lads.

These xenos would do well to heed the words of Nigel Farage because if they don't one day the wrath of the awakened Saxon will descend upon them and the Tiber will foam with much blood.

They'll force the hand of natives eventually.

Do you think we should start embracing the bad word of "Nativists" that the Left have been trying to make a slur?

REEEEEEEEEEEE NEVER REGISTERED WHAT IF IT COMES DOWN TO ONE VOTE. IT'LL BE ALL MY FAULT

Really rocky at the beginning the Nige got there in the end..

Good lad.

She will never fuck you lad.
She will never hold your hand
She will never look into your eyes

why are you being nice to her

I'm gonna do it, lads. I'm gonna go to the shop.

Because I hate seeing pretty white girls be so misguided on abortion lad.

I've got a GF already dw :^)

Looks like Breitbart I know, I know ((( ))) and all have an article up. Would be good to spread it across social media.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/revealed-audience-member-harassed-farage-immigration-huffpost-blogger/

archive.is/gFB8J

Yeah that’s the whole point.

The left will end up getting them all genocided.

Tell me if the paki shopowner looks at you with disgust.

his suit was also too big but i suppose thats his fault not ITV

Ok I fucked up the link but you get the point lads.

Thought at first you meant you linked that video to Hitchens for him to watch and debate. He'd have a stroke, lad. That'd be so cruel.

The comfiness of those kind of pubs make me forget the all consuming demonic anger I feel towards xenos and their enablers.

Lads, I think I would if she were a little less of a shill

Ahh Raheem delivered:

Thanks lad.

lad………………………………………………………….

Why is this guy so on point. If anyone threatens Nigel's reputation he always finds dirt on the people doing it.

Here's a little something to cheer you up, lads:

Vengeful student who told her ex-boyfriend she would ruin his life then lied to police about being beaten and strangled by him is jailed for 15 months

archive.is/opr5z

She's twenty fucking two and already a single mum. Fuck's sake.

Hey Brits
Superior Country here
I just wanted to ask, why does Britain produce such shitty music?
Pic related
Sincerely, the USAyyy

she's cute

He lurks Brit/pol/ tbh

You should have been an explorer in the 1800's'.

Lad, there were plenty of more attractive negresses in that audience. Pick a better one.

Americans won't stop buying our shitty music.

Raheem understands that being in a majority white country is good for him and his family.

The smart xenos fled the subhumans for good reason.

Lad I've got bad news for you… That isn't a particularly low age women end up single mothers.

Also, new development on Twitter:

Looks like millenials are whining about not having registered on time. Jezza Corbyn's thrown his weight behind it too.

Register To Vote Deadline For EU Referendum Should Be Extended, Jeremy Corbyn Says, After Website Crashes

archive.is/ve6Pl

YOU NUMPTIES HAD MONTHS BEFORE TO REGISTER

THIS REEKS OF TRYING TO FLOOD THE ELECTORATE WITH NON-ELIGIBLE VOTERS

He'd be mad not to.
Pundits survive by flattering their audiences biases and bigotries.

He's just giving us what we want
Free market lads

nigger lover

now, now lad.
GCHQ just read that and you're not using Tor

so they basically DDOS'D with their laziness

Same lad, they make you just melt away and forget about the world around.
It annoys me when a pub has a clock on the wall; I come to the pub to ignore the world around me, not to be constantly checking the time.

If only, lad.

That and it’s useful to have autists to do some of your work for you.

Meh, it benefits both parties tbh.

shoutoutnetwork.co.uk/

It's hardly a shock for me anymore. but the everburning indignation towards these entitled xenos and their white middle-class enablers makes me positively genocidal.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Continually getting told what you want to hear is comforting but I'm not sure how beneficial it is

lad, why even waste your time on her?
she is cute though

We aren't being told what we want to hear.

We're broadcasting to a larger normie space through Raheem.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740482347359965184

Lad, that would be verboten for being "unbearably white" we'd have to do African tribal drumming or Bollywood dancing.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4n3lht/london_in_1927_in_colour/

twitter.com/LondonLive/status/740247941936340992

r u avin a gigl

If they are original they are a guarantor of a comfy pub.

go fuck yourself you papist bog arab potato fucking irishman you shouldn't be in this country anyway aren't your family from dublin or some other third world hellhole go fuck yourself you papist bog arab potato fucking irishman you shouldn't be in this country anyway aren't your family from dublin or some other third world hellhole go fuck yourself you papist bog arab potato fucking irishman you shouldn't be in this country anyway aren't your family from dublin or some other third world hellhole go fuck yourself you papist bog arab potato fucking irishman you shouldn't be in this country anyway aren't your family from dublin or some other third world hellhole go fuck yourself you papist bog arab potato fucking irishman you shouldn't be in this country anyway aren't your family from dublin or some other third world hellhole

When one gets chopped up by a crazed porridge wog WHICH WILL HAPPEN it will spark a race war…Don't forget burly male PC's have been sliced up by mad jocks plenty of times

See

It isn't just us reading these articles, normies are sharing our findings via FB right now thanks to the work of Jerusalem-Bart.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Making a new thread, lads, will link after we hit 725.

W E W

After a quick trawl of the hashtag, I can confirm it's invariably teenagers with communist logos in their twitter bios and stupid females bleating about 'muh democratic right'

LOL

This can only be a good thing

Is Jeezy Creezy a troll or just on day release?

WEW
British police 'helped train Saudi torturers'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/saudi-arabia-reprieve-charity-attacks-scandalous-police-training-deal-a7070166.html

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/740484879507464193
check this thread, he's so fucking ignorant towards the obvious

NEW THREAD HERE

NEW THREAD HERE

Our favourite comedian is making """"funnies"""" about the deadline debacle

twitter.com/davidschneider/status/740482410689798144

neverending comfyness at the House of Trembling Madness in York

…f-f-f-fucking hell….I'd like to introduce extremely hard labour for annoying idiocy, I really would

==GET READ TO PURGE THE ARISTOCRACY LADS!! WE WILL HAVE A NEW ARISTOCRACY WITH THE DAUGHTERS OF THE OLD FORCED BY ROYAL DECREE TO MARRY PURE BRED BRITISH MEN..''
twitter.com/taxbod/status/740447233565429760

DEATH TO TRAITORS!!

More than months actually. I think over a year now.

You deserved it tbh.

Sand swallower what they should be called.

DEATH TO TRAITORS!
tbh futurist fascism > radtrad or whatever LARPing, gotta cut off institutions of the kikes regardless to whether they're an ancient tradition or not.

When I was at 6th form there was a paki who voted UKIP and everyone was shocked when he 'came out' about it. One of his friends was a white manlet with cuckface who always made racist jokes but in a non-nasty way the pakis appreciated and joined in with and stuff and he turned out to be really left wing and disappointed with the paki who voted UKIP. It was quite funny because I could just tell he was dying to call him racist but couldn't when the paki guy was talking about wanting doctors who can speak English properly and stuff after someone complained about Nigel Farage being bigoted.

Go back to your closet faggot shouting down a microphone faggot

This post is proof that Britain is an island almost entirely composed of white trash (and Muslims)

Anyways

If you missed the registration over an episode of $s$Doctor Jew$s$ you should go to a kebab no go zone dressed in drag.

Dont be angry that I got to squirt some english mayo in her donner kebab lad, I was the only white guy allowed around her her parents still think she's a virgin and that they can marry her off to some cunt in Pakistan, sorry Ali, my little lads were crusading around that promised land long before your little invaders got there, and she'll know how inferior your curry dick is

L-lads?

New one

See

Why does the OP matter? Just post good content in there. The main reason mods usually get annoyed with generals on any board is endless duplicates and autism or trip drama or w/e.

That's why we'll get the mods to delete the shit thread you just made.

OP is an autistic attention whore namefagging as ttpw with zero actual politics and a picture of a slag.

Yeah, OK lad.

British Moonman.