TRUMP RELEASES STATEMENT ON JUDGE

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP UNIVERSITY
It is unfortunate that my comments have been misconstrued as a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage. I am friends with and employ thousands of people of Mexican and Hispanic descent. The American justice system relies on fair and impartial judges. All judges should be held to that standard. I do not feel that one’s heritage makes them incapable of being impartial, but, based on the rulings that I have received in the Trump University civil case, I feel justified in questioning whether I am receiving a fair trial.
Over the past few weeks, I have watched as the media has reported one inaccuracy after another concerning the ongoing litigation involving Trump University. There are several important facts the public should know and that the media has failed to report.
Throughout the litigation my attorneys have continually demonstrated that students who participated in Trump University were provided a substantive, valuable education based upon a curriculum developed by professors from Northwestern University, Columbia Business School, Stanford University and other respected institutions. And, the response from students was overwhelming. Over a five year period, more than 10,000 paying students filled out surveys giving the courses high marks and expressing their overwhelming satisfaction with Trump University’s programs. For example:
Former student Tarla Makaeff, the original plaintiff in the litigation, not only completed multiple surveys rating Trump University’s three-day seminar “excellent” in every category, but also praised Trump University’s mentorship program in a glowing 5 plus minute video testimonial. When asked “how could Trump University help to meet [her] goals”, she simply stated “[c]ontinue to offer great classes.” Once the plaintiffs’ lawyers realized how disastrous a witness she was, they asked to have her removed from the case. Over my lawyers’ objections, the judge granted the plaintiffs’ motion, but allowed the case to continue.
Art Cohen, a lead plaintiffs in the litigation, completed a survey in which he not only rated Trump University’s three-day seminar “excellent” in virtually every category, but went so far as to indicate that he would “attend another Trump University seminar” and even “recommend Trump University seminars to a friend.” When asked how Trump University could improve the seminar, Mr. Cohen’s only suggestion was to “[h]ave lunch sandwiches brought in” and make the lunch break 45 minutes.
Former student Bob Giullo, who has been critical of Trump University in numerous interviews and negative advertisements from my political opponents, also expressed his satisfaction, rating Trump University’s programs “excellent” in every category. When asked how Trump University could improve its programs, Mr. Giullo simply asked that students be provided “more comfortable chairs.”
Indeed, these are just a few of literally thousands of positive surveys, all of which can be viewed online at www.98percentapproval.com.
For those students who decided that Trump University’s programs were not for them, the company had a generous refund policy, offering a full refund to any student who asked for their money back within 3 days of signing up for a program or by the end of the first day of any multi-day program, whichever came later.
Normally, legal issues in a civil case would be heard in a neutral environment. However, given my unique circumstances as nominee of the Republican Party and the core issues of my campaign that focus on illegal immigration, jobs and unfair trade, I have concerns as to my ability to receive a fair trial.
I am fighting hard to bring jobs back to the United States. Many companies – like Ford, General Motors, Nabisco, Carrier – are moving production to Mexico. Drugs and illegal immigrants are also pouring across our border. This is bad for all Americans, regardless of their heritage.
Due to what I believe are unfair and mistaken rulings in this case and the Judge’s reported associations with certain professional organizations, questions were raised regarding the Obama appointed Judge’s impartiality. It is a fair question. I hope it is not the case.
While this lawsuit should have been dismissed, it is now scheduled for trial in November. I do not intend to comment on this matter any further. With all of the thousands of people who have given the courses such high marks and accolades, we will win this case!
Donald J. Trump

He didn't mention the La Raza organizations once. Why? After all, it would relieve pressure off him if he made it more about that and would also drag much needed attention to La Raza. If the media focused more on them Trump's numbers would go up because people would see what's happening at the border and to the Southwest.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one issue might be that a lot of people don't believe La Raza exists

To this day I still have no clue what this La Raza shit is supposed to be

Why are Sikhs the only dot Indians that try to assimilate?

That guy is like Worf.

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT ALL SUMMERFAG SHILL THREADS

its sort of like the NAACP but for S. Americans. The hidden ideological agenda is a relatively new revolutionary "theory" called indigenism, which calls for the destruction/expulsion/genocide of the inhabitants of all "colonial" powers or "settler countries". In the Western Hemisphere, this is called Atzlan Theory - this is where they get Make America Mexico Again bullshit

He did mention it to news reporters. Go look at the other thread you just duplicated retard.

I think the idea came from Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista

Where Mexicans invaded America and then declared pretty much the bottom half as their territory now.

Its hard to call Trump a 'cuck' when he has been running on a platform of cucked civic muh flag nationalism.

Reminder that Trump claims to not be a 'racist' in every interview, giving power to leftist slogans.

Reminder that Trump panders to Mexicans in every speech and interview

Reminder that Trump repeatedly disavowed David Duke and 'racists'

Reminder that you should kill yourself.

kek

That statement is more accurate than you realize.

I don't think I have ever seen Trump make an official statement that wordy or that formal, and there's no mention of it on any of his accounts. Go away.

Although it's a meme the majority of Sikh's tend to be the the one's who poo in the loo the most out of all sand-niggers.

Are you fucking retarded or just shilling?

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-trump-university

Jesus Christ.

Why doesn't he name the Raza Unida Party?

He's giving the lying media more time to put their necks on the chopping block. Trump always does the exact same thing and the leftists always fall for it.

They are a group that promotes Mexican revanchism and revolutionary Marxism. They are sworn enemies to these United States.

Let's me break it to you, it's all an act to gain sufficient influence in their host countries to force India to grant punjab independence.

Ya, this is bothering me, he didn't bring it up or they cut it out of an interview he did.

I mean if he is going to call the guy out, he needs to go all the way.

La Raza is openly racist.

their is a video of the women suing him on the website saying how great it is lol

MENTION LA RAZAAAA REEEEEEEEEE

Don't use that fucking word, it's a bullshit word for kikes and cucks. Call them anti-american, mexo-chauvanists, violently communist, seditious, treasonous; those are the sorts of words that will get the average American Pro-Trump. We want La Raza to be identified as not only bigoted against whites, but literally hating this country and plotting its destruction. Even cucks will not support that shit.

GO AWAY SHILL

Hitler called the Sikhs his sworn Aryan brothers (or something like that). They're physically and mentally superior to the southern designated-shitting-street Indians (that's not saying much though). IIRC they are mostly of Indo-Aryan decent. In my experience they are pretty cool dudes and tend to be bro-tier.

They should be liberating India from the shit-skin southerners and making it great again instead of coming here, though.

That comes later.

JUST WAIT FOR THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, GOY

if they did, would they go and stay go?

They might, they're pretty insular. On the other hand, so are Jews, sometimes.

To assume control. They know that in America they will never have total power, the Jewish mafia will hire one of their exiled brothers as a terrorist, stir the pot up ala 9/11. Up here though, they're free to do as they wish. There were supposedly Jews here, but they left for Palestine. Now the Diaper-heads, Cunteyes and assorted Mohameds are vying for control of the whitest country in North America. The Sikhs seem to be winning, but it's still anyone's game.

I don't understand why he isn't focusing more on this. Statement comes off as weak

I want to think he knows what he is doing when he DOESN'T BRING UP LA RAZA….but I dunno anymore…

KYS OP. SUCK OFF NON-WHITE COCK ELSEWHERE

Because Trump got himself in trouble.
By now his normal business scheme is to have been bought out and forced away from the business.
But since doing so is an issue mid bid, he stuck with it.
Which is now backfiring as Trump is in fact wedded to his university, so his hope is to play nice in the courtroom and sweep everything else as division politics.
Same as how Hillary goes through things.

In no stretch of the imagination is that the case.

La Raza means The Race.

Mexicans are mixed people, basically mullatos. La Raza was created to try and push the idea that Mexicans are a race.

They are 10x more nationalist and far more active than the KKK, it's hypocritical that Trump is criticized for not decrying the KKK hard enough while this judge was literally a member of a far more violent nationalist group.

Then what's going on here with Trump University?
As I understood it, they ran a timeshare esque scam that popped over the line, and Trump failed to distance himself beforehand, instead making sure it was known he chose and almost personally ran it.

I think he picked this fight to make La Raza an issue in the first place, and I suspect leaving them out of the statement might be aimed at provoking more discussion of La Raza. Probably wishful thinking, but Trump does have a knack for bringing issues to the front by touching on them awkwardly then backing off.

It might also just be the first movement of what will be a broader assault on La Raza by his campaign.

A desperate attempt to Stump Trump based on something people don't have the general knowledge to immediately disregard.
"As you understood it" seems to run contrary to everything that's been said by Trump, by employees, and even by the fucking plaintiffs.

I've been innawoods.
Explain what is going on then.

Politifact is so frustrating because liberals and cucks take it as the gospel because it has the word "fact" in it. They are so fucking stupid.

The media has now established and continually that a person's heritage has no bearing on a person's ability. Now Trump can choose whomever he wants for VP, the media has fucked up other forms of race-based shit because of this as well.

This is also part of Trump's plan to go after the liberal media.

Trump is really funny with how he deals with the media. He tells enough truth to lead them to a certain conclusion but just misses a detail or two so if someone goes looking for themselves they find a huge pile of shit. They can't attack him with facts because the facts are in his favor, they can't attack him with lies because he calls them out every time, they can't even attack him with blatant muh feels propaganda because that just emboldens his supporters.

His thing about muslims being the only ones holding severed heads was great too. The cartels do it all the time and shouting "No! Mexicans chop peoples heads off too!" will just make more people support his immigration reforms.

Communists, tribals, and bored Americans do it as well.

Its a rather fun thing to do if you aren't going to fuck the mouth anymore.

IE, cartels do it is more programming to get you to think only of them and not get how mundane this shit is.
Making the elephant fear the mouse, then putting it in a field of them.
Instead, be the fucking taipan cunt.

It's been in the jew media cycle and of course online so Trump and his camp have to know so him not ever pointing it out has to be deliberate, makes me think of "My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth." twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033

No, it's KKK for messcans.

I don't think anyone has that sort of foresight.

That being said, you're right. I hope he does use it when he announces a white man as his VP pick

the real question is why did he choose to call the judge a mexican in the first place, if he didn't know of his connection with La Raza at the time?

unless he did

Because even if hes not La Raza, being Mexican and presiding over the case against a man vehemently anti-Mexican (as the left sees it) is clear conflict of interest.

if this question isn't answered, all wishful thinking (>>6256137,>>6259074) is for naught, as you know the media will not let this go

And?
When has the media ever been a serious threat to Trump? Let them harp on about it. Free exposure.

so what he needs to do is show how the guy might want to see Trump squirm.

isn't the law firm associated with Clinton or something like that?

He's Mexican.
Mission accomplished.

OP:
What if you typed that up and you now attribute it to Trump?
What if it's a hoax and Trump never said anything?
Do I have to waste 10 minutes of my life trying to find the source?
LURK MORE BEFORE STARTING A THREAD/POSTING HERE

DONALD TRUMP IS MAINSTREAMING THE IDEA OF ANTI-WHITE BIAS AND RACISM

THE MADMAN

Sikhs turned my city into a crime and drug hellhole

Fuck you

(((Art Cohen)))

Every. Single. Time.