The trauma of White Genocide

Make no mistake Holla Forums we are witnessing the destruction of the white race. The process began in earnest during the 1960's before most of our births. We are born during the middle period of the collapse, where the effects have become pronounced and our identities and cultures are dissolving before our eyes. The final period of collapse will be witnessed by millennials in their old age and by their children. They will have the misfortune of witnessing the final death knell of our people. They will see our heritage distorted and forgotten.

The forces which have aligned against us can only be overcome if there is chaos in society. The peoples of Western Europe and the European diaspora can only rise out of this irreversible path of self destruction if there is an economic, social collapse, or war, large enough to destroy the current creeping globalist civilization, including our current nation states.

If this happens right now, the essential character and cultural heritage of our people, handed down as a gift from our ancestors for thousands of years, may be preserved. If not, that treasure will be lost forever to the swirling currents of time and humanity.

The core issue is the rejection of Christianity by our people and the foundation of identity it had created. Out of the chaos, Europeans would have to be reborn as a people of religious faith willing to fight and die for their identity.

I personally feel anger, sadness and daily outrage at the atrocities against our people. I refuse to give up, surrender, or go with the flow. I am determined to communicate the knowledge of our people and their greatness to anyone who will listen, fighting against the setting sun, but I understand the situation to be beyond our control.

Our only hope is to become agents of chaos and bring down the current social order. Are we willing to do that?

Your thread is fucking useless, post that shit on tumblr, sissy girl.

Why is it the first comment is some peace of shit being an edge lord. Do you fuckheads sit there and camp out to snipe the new threads.

Defeatist shill or newfag, you decide

Demoralization thread.

If we weren't, we wouldn't be here sharing all the opinions we already do.

Your thread offers no news or nothing of value to discuss. Go be a crying little bitch some where else.

>>>/tumblr/

We have to be willing to cause the destruction of the current system of nation states, which is fully in the hands of the Jewish globalist elite.

That means, for the White Race, you have to become an enemy to America, to the UK etc.

If you look at the example of Muslim fundamentalists, to preserve their culture form the same forces, they are willing to fight against their own nations. They are willing to oppose these same forces to preserve their own people and religion.

We have to have the same determination, but with a different strategy.

Our homelands and political systems are rotten to the core. We need to become agents of chaos, ripping apart the fabric of Jew dominated globalism as they weave it. When it all comes crashing down in cinders, we need to be ready to rebuild.

It is this kind of closed minded group think idiocy which will never allow you to see the desperation of the situation and the what needs to be done.

So you're a shill, alright

No, our only hope is spreading awareness of whitegenocide

Fuck you D&C shill

Did Captain Chaim of the IDF advise you to shoot down any talk of revolution. Fucking heeb peace of shit.

OP, you're doing three things right now:
1 You're demoralizing, that's what shills do of course
2 You're encouraging illegal acts (FBI much?)
3 You're sliding actual relevant threads and don't even have any interesting information to offer
If you want to shill on our board at least try to be original, this is just pathetic.

Or you rise up, take control of the State and brutally repress your enemies.

sage bc op is a faggot

It's not my problem you're being depressed little cunt after getting redpilled. Go cry in a corner and when you're done, make some useful thread if you must. There's literally nothing of value to discuss out of your OP, apart from having a religious shitfest.

What is illegal? I am saying we should become more subversive and more directly antagonistic towards the entire system. I am not saying do anything illegal.

How is calling for revolution demoralizing?

Yet you are eager to talk about it. It is a conversation we need to have.

Shit posting on Twitter is not going to save the white race.

You are simply not red-pilled enough. You don't see the big picture. You don't understand what needs to be done.

Trying to work within the current situation is working within a controlled narrative. The whole thing has to be dismantled.

This means you are a dumb fuck who hasn't yet understood the core issue of White collapse. Europeans lost an identity they are willing to fight for and an identity strong enough to resist the identity of others.

Now I am not advocating here ANTIFA like behavior, or ISIS like behavior, I am trying to give a certain perspective.

#1 We can't work within the system or try to make the current system better. It is too late for that. Whites surrendered it almost 100 years ago.

#2 If the current system persists, our peoples ethnic and cultural heritage will be gone in the next 50 years.

#3 Memeing is nice and it may be all we are able to do, but our vision should be to tear down the entire society as it stands and create total chaos. Every position but our own should be attacked. Every institution subverted.

#4 We have to stop defending the current system as if it is our own or belongs to white people. It does not. We are now the intruders into the system our ancestors built. It is time to move from the consciousness of defender to invader.

No YOU are just too weak to internalize the gravity of the situation.

Hitler made one final attempt to harness the power of a nation state centered around an unbreakable German identity elevated to the level of religion.

It was shattered. People like us are the leftovers of that movement, the dissidents, and revolutionaries creeping around the walls of the victorious globalist Jew society which is extinguishing the white race.

I am asking that stop spray painting on the walls and start hammering swords.

Easy for you to say. I don't see you drafting coup plans. I don't see you assassinating anyone. I don't see you rallying people in real life to your cause. I don't see you doing anything. Why do you think you can come here and preach what you don't practice?

You aren't a defeatist shill just a D&C one

I am practicing.

As I said, I am preparing to start mass educating people on the traditions of European society and the wisdom of our people.

I see the futility of shitposting, as fun as it is.

Shitposting is working within the system, abiding by its rules. Really, the entire system must be attacked.

A strong religious identity has to be reborn, one that is completely anti modern.

As it is we are trying to change society by introducing people to our subversive attitudes, opening pathways into politically incorrect ideas, naming the Jew etc. but it fails to strike at the heart of the problem.

I think the heart of the problem is spiritual.

It is like we are scratching at the surface when we need to be plunging a sword into the heart.

I am not trying to put anyone down, I am just talking with you guys about the realization I have been coming to.

If you would use this post to start your thread, replies would be much more positive, you fucked up with poorly designed original post.

You are right.

Yeah yeah, what else is new? If your goal is to educate people, why are you posting in the place most educated on these things in probably the whole world? Go outside and educate people that haven't heard this before over and over.

No shit. Repeating that does nothing, how about you start working logistics instead? Or put a bullet in someone important? Or are you making demands of others that you yourself won't even attempt? Stop looking for the new Hitler to swoop in and fix everything, and get to work.

Yeah, no. It doesn't work like that, religion has always gone one way and one way only. Once you go secular you don't go back unless you get conquered by Islam. You can't just start a new major religion in 2016 and expect it to be anything but a joke.

Just like this thread. Trying to change society by introducing your peers to your ideas (which, frankly, every single one of us have heard before) instead of actually doing something. You could be giving this message to normies outside of Holla Forums but instead you posted here. Why?

Yeah, let me unsheathe my katana and teleport behind George Soros. That'll fix it.

No you aren't, you're making the same call to action that has been posted a thousand times this month, and the last month, and the month before that. Get to work on redpilling the people you know in real life if you want to make a difference. Have them redpill the people around them, etc. Once we're in the hundreds of thousands we can start talking seriously about armed insurrection.

I don't mean to be a downer but seriously, I've read this exact post like 20000 times already.

This

Unless you somehow don't consider based Slavs white, I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. It's us westerners who are endangering ourselves.

As Oswald Spengler said: Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.

Don't let it happen. I still want to jack off to white women.

The tunnel ceremony was reassuring anyway.