Holla Forums could use some more Butch Hartman

Holla Forums could use some more Butch Hartman.

i have seen the face of evil

BUILD

Butch hartman Eliza actually looks fuckable

I heard he drew SpongeBob in his style, but I've never seen it until now. SpongeBob looks a bit more childish, but it's kinda cute I guess. His take on Patrick however seems to over exaggerate the full-retard state he's slumped into.

I've seen the Aang one before. Don't like how he did it chibi style; I assumed he would have made him have proportions like teenage characters in Danny Phantom.

Rugrats ones are alright, but holy hell Tommy needs to ease up with that Pac-Man mouth there and Angelica looks a bit derpy. Chuckie's face looks more like All Grown Up Chuckie. Eliza's off-model. They could have at least gave her a head shape closer to the original. There also seems to be a Darwin drawing in the first pic but OP hasn't posted it.

I really don't get why they're so exaggerated. The Jimmy Neutron characters in the Timmy Jimmy Power Hour specials looked pretty faithful in Butch's style. Here some of them are radically different.

Also, what's up with his take on the live-action characters? The style he used for them looks a bit different?

These do look like quick doodles he did for a Spanish-language magazine

Drake looks weird as hell in Butch's style

Fuck you and go kill yourself, double nigger.

Did he say something about Timmy Turner impregnating Jamie Lynn Spears?

It's really not surprising when you think about it that cancer like Hartman and Macfarlane are friends.

Calm your autism, Spergmeister.

That will be very hard for him to do since Holla Forums is sperg central.
Cartoons and Comics were a mistake

my spanish is a little rusty but it says something about asking who Timmy likes more now, or something along those lines

"Making real people into caricatures can be done in two easy ways: giving them a huge head and small body. But the thing is with Zoey is that clothes are important, right? She looks like she could be Trixie Tang's best friend. Hmm… I wonder who does Timmy Turner like more now".

I'd tap that

I would love to see Hartman shit remade in Classic Disney style. Family Guy looked way better in Disney style.

these replies are so epic :)

Butch Hartman please go.

On the topic of this hack's cartoons, ever notice the common theme of wealthy and/or athletic characters being total cunts, if not outright villains? Trixie Tang, Remy Buxaplenty, the jock and love interest characters from Danny Phantom, probably some characters from Tuff Puppy (but I wouldn't know considering I can't even remember what I saw of that shitshow), only exception is Sam, but her parents seem to make up for the sentiment. Makes me think he has some kind of complex or something.

Everyone is a dick on FOP.

His artstyle is trash

post more

More what?

That pedo faggot should've hanged himself if he hasn't already.

More pussy than you'll ever need.

I think your in the wrong place M8

Hartmann you say

Steven Universe's artstyle is much better than Hartman's shit. This is a fact.

welcome to [CURRENT YEAR] user

Because most people aren't those kind of people. Many people could relate much better to Timmy Turner's middle class suburban life, than some rich handsome kid.

And I don't think Tuff puffy had rich, athletic villain

Which one?

you should go back to 4chan and stay there

Hartman at least gave characters like Trixie Tang and Paulina some personality or positive moments. You're acting like he pulled something like Alex the manlet did and had Paulina and Trixie's lives be ruined at the very end because "DUDE REPUBLICANS/CAPITALISTS ARE EVIL!!!" or whatever shitty message he was trying to pull.

Trixie and Paulina just represented the sort of extreme examples of those cliches which is what made them funny. I don't see you crying about Chester being portrayed as a poorfag for laughs.

Hey, Hartman, how's it going?

At the very least he's a shit writer because like user was touching on, he writes everything in fucking cliches. None of the characters are actually well-rounded.

Guys guys… did you know that I never watched this fucking show because I think it's character design is butt ugly? I regret NOTHING.

Adventure Time at least didn't have crossovers with garbage like Uncle Grandpa, too.

Yet.

Yeah I've heard it's going downhill. I lost track when I stopped watching but it was looong ago. But not for reasons of quality. Rather being out of episodes and not bothering to continue.

Suddenly Hartman doesn't seem so bad