What are you wearing for Halloween ,Holla Forums?

what are you wearing for Halloween ,Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764971_-1_757767_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still haven't decided yet, i wanna do something relevant to this year but idk what

nazi uniform

Wojak with boots and braces. Someone's gotta take out the inevitable mass of normalfag Alt-Right trash.

I'm probably not going to dress up. I'll just get drunk and watch a bunch of old horror movies.

epic word filter

Kek gave me a chuckle fuck you

what did it filter?

p e p e -> Alt-Right

Probably SJW (S J W) left-ist

Good costume idea.

Can I dress-up as a Loli?

normal clothes, because I'm not 12 years old

I stopped celebrating Halloween when I was 13 because I was at that age when kids are supposed to go trick-or-treating with their friends, not their parents, and I didn't have any friends.

you should have gone alone and joined some group on the way

I do though. I just don't go to their halloween parties because I don't derive any enjoyment from dressing up in a stupid costume and talking to people I don't care about

What trick does she do?

Which Loli?

There was no choice for me, it was already decided. I'm just going to wear normal black formal wear and some fangs. I'm looking forward to seeing how she takes the joke.

I dunno.

Lol, like that would just cause half the people you interact with to think you're a pretentious attention whore, and the other half won't mind because your imaginary friends can't hate you.

Keep ti classy, just do blackface.

I'm wearing your mom

Im going dressed as a Security Guard because I have to work that night.

probably nothing, like normal

a fine layer of the blood of my enemies.

I recognize that handgun.

smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764971_-1_757767_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Bump

I'm going on a cruise in the next month and will be on the ship for Halloween. Maybe I'll go as the unibomber

I'm going as a bank robber. Black ski mask, button up shirt + tie, AR-500 plates in a carrier, blue rubber gloves and a duffel bag.

GF is going as sexy gorilla and I'm going as a zoo guard with a rifle

Bank robbers don't rob a bank with AR-15 and plate carriers..

probably just gonna get in a bunch of ta/k/tical operator gear and carry around a scary assault rifle

SS or SA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

my regular clothes, because I'm not a normy

This