Anyone here ever take a sex vacation?

It seems like a bad idea to me. Get drunk, lose a bunch of money paying for girls that most likely at least half way hate you, get some fun new diseases and get the shit beaten out of you by cops when the inevitable drunken fights start. Mutual exploitation.

But it might be fun as a one off kind of thing. Any good or bad experiences you'd like to share?

Took your moms to the Four Seasons one weekend.

I have. Dominican. And cuba. Was awesome. Something you have to do once. Banging hot chix for 50 bucks a pop. Hell of alot cheaper than dating

Was it a total bender kind of thing, or more relaxed? I suppose that would be up to me. Whenever I talk to non burgerlanders they are shocked and dismayed that prostitution is completely illegal here. It seems like hitting up a whore house is fairly common elsewhere.

Whote house lol. No. Dom and cuba and asia. You dont need to go to a whore houses lol.

Get em walking on the street. Sitting at a bar. Coffee shop. 3rd world. 50 dollars is alot! If you meet a fucking stunner. I mean a girl that would never ever look at you in your country. Flash a hundo. And your fucking her within the hour. Does wonders for your confidence

Dammit I have to do this.

Why would you want to fuck 3rd world chicks? Ich.

Yeah, just start flashing c bills at random women on the street. What could go wrong?

Western girls are fat or otherwise gross.

If you live in the us. Safe cheap places. Dominican republuc. Cuba.

If you wanna travel
Philipeans. Veitnam Cambodia. Indonesia. Thailand. All great xheap places.

These are the monger places that are safest and cheapest. Shit. In indo. I was getting 2 hour 3somes for 45 usd. With 18 to 24 year olds.

You dont litterally flash cash. You stupid ass master. You learn to do it on the down low. Or learn to ask her. Ffs.

Fucking this. I've read so much about it. Most guys will never have a week where they fuck 20+ different young girls. But there's no reason we couldn't.

I have done it alot. And im not some fat ugly neck beard either. But im 46 and dating a 24 year old. But sometimes. Its just nice to fuck random hot chicks with nothing more attached to it. Go to the phils for example. Chill during the day. If you see a hotty. Meet with her later to fuck her. Or if she is down. Fuck her asap.

I'm not even mad. Jealous, sure.

Yeah I'v been on vacation from sex for about three years now. Feels bad man

Shit. In indonesia. This was my day. Get up breakfast. Go to mall. If see random hottie. Give number. By 12 noon. Go to club. Get laid with 3 some for 45usd. Then by 2 have lunch. Keep prowling for free hotties. If nothing. 6pm eat dinner. Then head to club fuck again for 35 to 45 usd. By 10 at normal dance club. Troll for girl. Always find a freeber. Or pro. Bring them back to my hotel. Stsy over night. Next morning. Boot em out. Breakfast rinse and repeat for two weeks. Go home with like 50 girls on your belt. Cant wait for next year

Same type of story I've heard from other mongers. America is cucked in the head. Nobody seems to hate sex more.

I keep telling you to use your petty internet powers/status to pick up sad robits from /r9k/. Just do it! You're unbanned btw.

Theres something inherently disgusting about these infertile gookling 3/10 chickenlegs. I feel like they aren't even worth talking about due to their worthlessness. Perhaps that's why the west tolerates their whoredom subhumanity.

If the globalists get their way they'll plunge the states into the kind of poverty seen in the 3rd world, then you can enjoy your fantasy. Of course, you'll also live in a shithole.

Absolute heresy

there's your problem. never get drunk while whoremongering

It always came off as a bad idea as well to me, especially after my Grandpa shared stories about Vietnam when he was there.

what happened?

He was raped with an M-16

it was only rape because he wanted the .50 BMG up his ass

I wish my gradnpas had shared sex stories about their service in World War 2

A 40mm HE shell makes a great dildo

Thailand now has a female head of their tourism dept. They are cracking down on sex tourism now because of her.

Arabs hate sex even more. Religion mates.

why do women hate sex so much?

they don't. They don't like seeing other girls use their bodies for money however. They take the whole "woman dignity" very seriously for some reason, where men don't give a fuck, which explains why there's no problem being a real manwhore.