Migrants burn their own Shelter

Refugees burn their own Camp in Düsseldorf, Take selfies, brag about it and demand "better Housing"

6 Migrants were arrested for deliberate arson today. They burned down their own shelter in Düsseldorf, which was housing more than 280 Asylum seekers, because they were "frustrated" with the conditions. One Refugee took pictures of himself and filmed as he started the fire, bragging about it on social media. Allegedly the motivation was "bad conditions" and to receive better housings, preferably separate apartments.

German media went silent about the story as soon as it became clear that the suspects were the Migrants themselves who started the fire and not Germans.

The refugees will likely be housed in private apartments until a new, bigger camp is built.

SOURCE (TRANSLATED):
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.express.de/duesseldorf/exklusiv-fluechtlingsheim-in-duesseldorf--verdaechtiger-prahlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430&edit-text=

SOURCE (ORIGINAL):
express.de/duesseldorf/exklusiv-fluechtlingsheim-in-duesseldorf--verdaechtiger-prahlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430

Yeah, that's exactly what they would do. For so many reasons.

So what media sites is this being reported in? Was it news when they thought it was Hans, not Muhammed?

Woman are so fucking retarded

Just look at the poor soul.

His name was Robert Paulsen

The 280 migrants are now housed in one of the luxurious "Maritim" 4-Star hotels until they are transferred to private apartments or a new shelter.

I bet it was done by the far right group known as alt right

I agree. I here they are part of the Internet Hate Machine, along with that hacker named 4chan

They should keep on burning.

That is the worst photoshop I have seen in a while.

When will this shit end? I'm fucking sick of it all.

in Sweden one third of the refugee shelters that was burned down last year. was burned by the refugees themselves so this is nothing new.

They're going to go full akbar on that hotel bar.

I don't know how much more riddiculous all this has to get so people get it, but yeah, why not?. I hope they burn the hotel down because they were served non-halal food or whatever, maybe Germany will build a whole city just for refugees then, where they can plant a flag and claim sovereingty.

they're not gonna leave there now gg retards

he looks like he's about to starve to death

yeah, starve the country to death!

The worst part of this all, the taxpayer will get the bill for that luxurious hotel.
This is only a fraction of the total costs squandered on these hordes of unwashed barbarians.

DAMMIT ABU HAJAAR!!! DONT LET INFIDEL PIGDOGS KNOW!!!!

Someone should follow up with the hotel after a few weeks and see how much damage the invaders did.

Is pointing out how retarded this is illegal or something

what a fucking joke

This happened in Germany, so… Yes.

Yes. Think of it like when people blame low socioeconomic status for being fat. As if being impoverished means being obese.

They don't even have to give a shit. Liberals will let them do anything.