Can anyone make out the identifying markings on this van? The picture was taken in Baltimore...

Can anyone make out the identifying markings on this van? The picture was taken in Baltimore. It appears to be a Ford Transit van with New Jersey plates and the vehicle was involved in a murder.

I don't have Photoshop on my computer so I was hoping maybe someone could make out something clearer. I have three pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

nadaguides.com/Cars/2015/Ford/Transit-Cargo-Van
facebook.com/BaltimoreCityPolice/photos/pcb.10153787757751956/10153787757106956/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any little tidbit will help.

maybe if you hadn't taken pictures of the fucking pictures

do your job properly you fucking lazy ass policeman

I'm just gonna bump this because it would be really cool if Holla Forums solved a murder

I didn't take the pictures, I got them from Baltimore's police Facebook.

So the fucking police took pictures of the pictures?

The New Jersey plates were something I thought they were, not confirmed. They look like Jersey plates. Also I just googled Ford work vans because of the Ford symbol on the front and found Ford Transit van, looks exactly like it.

It looks like the sign on the grill is a starfleet emblem, so it's obviously an away team and since the driver is in scrubs it's likely a medical vehicle with a gurney in the back.
HTH

yeah, it's a 2015 ford transit cargo van, I found that pretty quickly.

nadaguides.com/Cars/2015/Ford/Transit-Cargo-Van

Looks like they took pictures of the security cameras or something. I tried to clean it up to read the company name, but I'm not very good.

What are you talking about? I literally copy and pasted the pictures.
facebook.com/BaltimoreCityPolice/photos/pcb.10153787757751956/10153787757106956/?type=3&theater

NYP CSI

It's definitely new jersey, I can't find any other state's that would match.

The police don't appear to have any information.

That's why I thought you guys would be interested. I don't even think the police have any idea what type of van it is. No license plate number, no ID on the driver, no company name.

the van has markings on the front and side that aren't on the plain 2015 ford cargo transit. these were likely added, so that's an identifying trait.

Some sort of sticker or vinyl on right side door. An advertisement for the business probably. These type of van are pretty rare, not sure how many of them would that that on the right door.

there are different models and stuff like that, so you may on the right path. i've seen ones that lights above the windshield. also, the back on the van seems longer than the ones on ford's website. also, there seems to be a log right above the grill in the center.

trying to look up new jersey companies that use ford transit vans, maybe ones that travel to maryland since this was in baltimore. i've never seen one irl.

i meant logo, almost the size of a bumper sticker

keep in mind that the van could have been stolen

very possible, but finding who the van belongs to will show where the van was stolen from.

SOLVED

fucking kek

(checked)

Fucking hell user, you nearly killed me with that post. I was choking cause I was laughing so hard.

murder my ass, you are stalking your ex

and I'm okay with that

Nigger driving it, figures.

If that were true I would already know everything about the vehicle.

that vehicle style is mostly used by the hasidic jews in the tristate area, colloquially known as a "jew canoe"

Why do you need photodshoip? There are free programs

lol