Post your fetishes and rate mine please

Post your fetishes and rate mine please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westroads_Mall_shooting
fkkkkkkk-u.tumblr.com/
8ch.net/zoocore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give us template user

here you go

I could comment on other stuff, but what is the internal logic behind that?

This is the only fetish chart I have ever filled out.
This is the only fetish chart I will ever fill out.

Gotta rate yours vanilla af OP, what do you have against pain play?

i dont like anything experimental, if girl is small she is not always skinny or thin… and about public, i made mistake, preffer hidden public, and no to public

didn't bother with that fancy line crap and it's all fantasy to me

user you should find a gf, you are mixed and fucked up

I know

It's just meh for me. I won't seek it out, unless my sex partner wants me too.

hetero? but you like to receive anal creampie, shemale?

okey okey i am bisexual i like the girls and the guys.

I want to fuck you, user.

T-that is not pretty

I'll stay for cuddling afterwards. ;)

my nigger

god damn you're a fucking normalfag

and?

and get the fuck off my board etc etc

no, OP is the only normalfag in here

the only somewhat abnormal thing on his list is incest and he doesn't even have a single extreme not red
that's pretty fucking normalfag

incest as a fantasy is not really abnormal, it would be different if he colored it green or blue like this faggot

He says no to too many things to be a normalfag.

I guess I'm sort of normal?

Rate me faggots

Do you know what they even look like m8?

They are short, squat creatures, who are prone to looking like abo's.

I think I may be a hebe but Idk I'm still a teen after all.

Get on my level, you filthy degenerates

Come at me

Well that's unfortunate.

kek

Holla Forums the fetish chart

Almost me.

Rate please

you are too adorable to not be my girlfriend (male)

That ain't me
It's my nigga Robert Hawkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westroads_Mall_shooting

Damn, look at him.

I bet he was an UBER-TWINK in highschool.

I had another template OP and I'm too lazy to do yours so have mine.

wtf user

But user, you can't give consent when you are drunk. How would you silly user, be able to have sex then? xD

Haha silly user. xDD

You want to fuck you dirty little perverted punk?

Is this kind of sarcasm considered funny or am I depressed?

xDD

leave.

forgot to put children and incest as fantasy, woops.

idk, fucking a shithole is disguisting, playing BDSM has no affection on me, and causing harm to your partner kills the boner.

piss and shit man, that's the same disgusting fantasy to me.
and saying "other fantasies fuck off" when you're a pedo is kind of lame.

i wouldn't fuge a kid, i keep it 2d only.
thought of pissing in someone's mouth leaves me with a fuzzy feeling, i sometimes fap to it, so i left it as "Yes" because yes i would.
There is nothing lame about me, fam. Fetishes are not always about mindset, they're about what your peepee gets hard on. how about you show me your chart?

my chart is
Obviously I had posted mine before, I'm not that much of an asshole.

but I am having fun with your hands that are typing this message you have nice hands user, what would you do to my balls if you had them in your hand?

I'm responding to you to make Holla Forums great again.

I bet you would be really gentle and do a great job at releasing the stress I have, user.
I bet you would even put just one finger in my ass, nothing more because that would be gay, 1 finger is fine, everyone knows that no homo

Do you think you could deepthroat my cock and my balls at the same time, having each of my testicles in one cheek of your mouth? I think it would be really hot. Knowing you could bite down any moment, but you don't do it.

You don't know how disgusted I am.

Wait, you are not a girl?

why would I be?

I thought you constantly replying meant that you liked this e-rp and since some girls are into yaoi as sexual fantasy you enjoyed taking on the mantle on a male user and baiting me to reply more.

I think, coming back to my first post, that I'm just depressed and I need entertainment.
Farewell, fellow bizarre Holla Forumsro

Interesting that incest isn't "extreme". I'd have thought it was, just on the basis of being illegal if nothing else.

Wait, there are people who wouldn't fuck their sisters/moms?

What? Incest as a kink is nothing about that.

It's really only that I like to look up older women taking charge with younger guys. I never fantasized about actually fucking any of my female relatives.

That's what "fantasy" purple colour in the chart is for, i believe.
Personally, i would fuck my cousin though

That's what the purple is for. If you marked it cyan or green you're now obligated to fuck your family. I'm sorry Holla Forumsro.

I cant even imagine that. Too big of a taboo and not worth it.

That being said I wish I was closer with my 3 cousins. Like a sister.

I am OP.

Vanilla and gay

eww…

And here I thought you were really kvlt.

Yuck! We have a cuck over here!

Get help, sick fuck.

Oh, you're okay then. Not quite sure what Don't Care/Fantasy means, but it probably doesn't mean you have to fuck them.

I was thinking about 2 /cuteboys/ sucking me off.

Honestly, you are fucking gay if you say no to that.

fantasy means, do I really want to fuck a relative or rape, torture someone or only "roleplay" it

at least that's how I interpreted it

That being sad it would probably be too akward to ever roleplay incest, like that one video with Mistress "I shit in your mouth" T makes one guy burst out into laughter during a video.

That's just fucking gay m8, get help.

It's not gay. They are not men.

They are a third gender more or less (for the purposes of sexuality, not in reality). A straight man in an ancient roman/other culures, non-christian sense likes girls and twinks.

These people would have laughed at you for suggesting that a spook such as "dats gay" to cuck yourself from experiencing that.

Anyone who says that this is gay in the same way that fucking a hairy, big guy is or any other normal masculine guy suffers from PURE IDEOLOGY.

You are gay. Shut up. There is no discussion.

I would understand it if you said you liked traps, but cuteboys are still boys so you're fucking gay, enjoy your aids, gaylord.

He is 12 years old himself that's why he likes children, that explains why he likes piss too, because he probably hasn't learnt to go to the bathroom yet.

Too lazy for that line nonsense

Actually you are wrong. Traps are everything that is male that trap other people into fucking them.

A subset of traps are either cute trans people and femboys.

Not every trap is trans, just evidenced by the sheer number of 40 year old something dudes with a sudden onset of mentall illness who discovered that after already living through their youth and best years, they suddenly find out they are trans.

And just to make sure, femboys are not trans. Maybe SJW may have you believe that because of muh gender roles and boys can be girly too, but that all doesnt count, because they themselves still identify as male.

How am I gay? I don't want anything inserted into my ass, maybe at most a finger or rimming, but that is a maybe, that is not something I want.

I don't want to suck dick ever.

I am in no way shape of form gay. I am straight. But despite saying that, I still would be a good partner to a cute guy and not just pump and dump them.

fkkkkkkk-u.tumblr.com/

GETTING MY ASS LICKED BY 151 POKEMOOONS

You are gay because you are sexually attracted to someone who is biologically male

do i get a prize

pls r8

that is not gay

What do you assume of every gay person?
You assume that they suck dick, are attracted to men and like to get fucked in the ass.

This doesn't apply to me.

No. Not most men. I am more likely to not be attracted to men than I am attracted to one.
Much much more likely.

And the others clearly look feminine.

You are the faggot if you aren't attracted to femininity.

wew

why wouldn't i like to get rimmed

do you want to rim a guy?

no i want to rim a girl

That day after school i pushed that kid on the street and stole 20 dollars from him
Fuck you Condé

R8 me fagits

I bet that smells really good

Gay

also a cuck

what did he do to the monkey besides sticking his dick in it's mouth?

R8

normie/10
Degenerate.

post underage benis

I'm too tired and just barely not autistic enough to re-do that chart to include all my fetishes, so I'll just post the list I made on fetlife four years ago.

2/10

0/10

0/10

0/10

2/10

0/10

0/10

1/10

-10/10

what a gay thread

the word is "slender"

I mean, come on… what else did you expect? Seriously?

ITT DEGENERATES

8ch.net/zoocore/

user you're a basic bitch and sick in the head

user pls

It doesn't stimulate me sexually in the slightest. Cocks do.

I was pointing out the use of the word "gay".

Cocks aren't gay. Cocks are only gay if you're a dude. Fucking newfags

It's ok user we're all genderless words on screen, I wouldn't know if you had a vag either

Yeah but I'm the user you replied to in the first place, so if you read my chart you would know.

You're the user who doesn't like tickling?
or do I confuse you?

I think I filled that box yellow.

Fuck you, you're not a girl.
Seriously, you're not fooling anyone dysnomia you cock worshipping faggot.