Holla Forums should be more like /soc/ and less like /r9k/

Not normalfag tier like pic related, but at least more willing to joke around and bond and such. Too many "fuck offs" and spiteful saging going on. Don't you guys want a more tightly knit community and less bickering over nothing?

fuck off

Counterspite

ya got me good user, ya got me good

Did not mean to sage a second time

fuck off

best buy is bargin buttnuggets

OP is right. Stop the "stop liking what I don't like" Sagebombing doesn't even work here, the board is too slow.

I would agree that the sagebombing is getting out of hand, the board is supposedly random but in every thread there's a faggot that's like "hurr durr this is not Holla Forums"

HUURR DUURRR NOT ON MUH Holla Forums

Saw ghey is not a plant!

wot dis m8?

It's true. It's a nip word born in a culture of repressed politeness, meant to be used by those timid enough to assume their shitposts are off topic enough not to deserve a bump. Or something.

Holla Forums is too social now. We could use more hostility, not less.

Here's a wrong opinion for you. I love you guys

Holla Forums is literally a cultureless wasteland of assholes too edgy for 4chan.

We are literally ISIS.

But ISIS has culture.

you are so nice - kissy kiss?

Eww

so does the large intestine

FUCKING LEFT-WING MUSLIM-APOLOGIST ISIS-SYMPATHIZER WHITE GENOCIDE FEMINIST NU-MALE CUCK!!!

What's wrong with feminism?

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

This will never happen because there are too many embittered omega dregs around.

fuck off I come here to bicker over nothing you fucking faggot

fuck off

Have you ever even been to /soc/? The people there are sad, lonely, desperate and argue amongt each other. Its not a bonding board, its beta orbiters and girls attention whoring, and a bunch of arguing. Its been that way for years and years now. Like its one of the sadest things I've ever seen on the internet. And you want us to be more like it?

You have no clue what you're fucking talking about.

I can go take more screenshots of /soc/ if you want to prove it but that place is way beyond lowest common denominator and there is no conversation/ bonding. There isn't even circle jerking beyond
If there's one thing that Holla Forums should never be it is /soc/ you sad desperate faggot loser.

In that case we could show them how it's done.

Look I think anons could stand to be a little nicer/playful and fun and helpful, but I fucking hate and disagree strongly with the title of your thread.

Fair enough. /soc/ is a bad example.

IRK I WAS JUST THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING

Lets get some more ppl on here, 4chan just lowered their file size limit to 2 mb.
Perfect time to scoop the out flow.

Np im here you faggot

Ty Nixon please bully us all.

Alright there is a lot wrong with Clinton but that email stuff is bullshit.

start again then

0,05 cents have been deposited in to your account.

I guess I meant less like /r9k/ but it seems it's not that different than /soc/.

I don't get my information from infographics.

Go post some infographics and shit then. But you will meet lots and lots and lots of backlash.

You've said that so many times it's lost all meaning.

Whats wrong with info graphics ?Asshole

They're always lies is what's wrong.

All im gonna say is, when you say "do this" no one will listen, and it creates even more hate and destruction most of the time. Take the war on drugs for example.

I make my arguements and suggestions more for the lurkers, but I already fucked up by using /soc/ as an example.

No they are not, they are as credible as the information used to make them.

It being a info graphic doesn't makes it false or true.

True enough. You should put thatbpost into an infographic.

fuck off

No.

this

wew