protonmail.com/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/zVBUc
forbes.com/sites/miguelhelft/2015/05/13/as-google-spins-so-does-silicon-valley/
archive.is/u2mw6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive for reference:
archive.is/laidO

Google is enemy territory. Friendly reminder to block them with ad blocker, NoScript, and add their services to your hosts file. Switch to another search engine.

There was an article last year about "How Google Could Pick the Next President" or something like that. I never thought it would really happen so blatantly, but with all that has been going on…

Bump

Reposting old copypasta I made last year about this:

Here's an interesting piece of knowledge:

Shillary LITERALLY employs shills, there's this Google-backed secretive corp called "The Groundwork" whose sole purpose is to ensure a Clinton presidency. Founded by Eric Schmidt himself. Their precise methods are unknown, but include "data analysis and digital outreach".
aka. literal shills

And if Google is backing Clinton the consequences are dire. Did you know search result rankings can affect as much as 30% of the outcome of an election, and it'll be incredibly hard to prove it happened since Google's algorithms are a secret known to extremely few people? Google can essentially flip an election and no one will ever even know about it.

Here's a very good article on it, it's kinda long but save it for later if you're not reading it now.
aeon.co/essays/how-the-internet-flips-elections-and-alters-our-thoughts

I sincerely hope Google isn't the only search engine you use.

this is good copypasta user. saved

What can be done to stop this?

Say what you will about Assange. He's not perfect.

He's still way fucking better than most and has shown many signs of being genuinely based.

Not sure where he really stands, or if he's just a fucking lone wolf.

It would be SICK if Trump came out strong against the fucking surveillance state and in support of the freedom of privacy.

One of the most disgusting aspects of Obama's "progressive" America and millennials is their faggy ignorance and support of the erosions of their fucking privacy while pretending to be "progressive and liberal." Fucking worthless faggots.

Nothing.

It's the same with the (((MSM))). You have to convince people to just stop watching it. In this case, get people to use duckduckgo, searchx, or whatever the EFF might be suggesting currently.

In the Ecuadorian embassy

That only proves how retarded normalfags are

pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512.full.pdf
possible impact on the outcomes of elections

This is the sad reality. If you read the article I posted, the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology studied how search result manipulation can affect people. Even when people were straight up told that the results they were shown were biased they still exhibited the bias that the researchers had set up. The article also links to reports that not only show Google skewing search results to favor Google's own interests, but that Google's search results also consistently favor Democratic candidates.

Search result manipulation works so deeply on a subconscious level that even if you make a conscious effort to resist it you're likely to still be mentally affected by it to some degree. Needless to say, this is the most insidious threat to democracy in human history.

archive.is/fq5FA

You sound like you're capable of writing a Holla Forums guide.

do it faggot

Hardly surprising.

nice. thanks user

Counter-intuitive shit like this keeps coming up, esp around political issues, all the time. For instance, they found that issuing a retraction (as, in a newspaper) for previously published false information actually solidifies the false information in the readers head - telling them you're lying actually makes them believe it more!!!

Just like Jedi mind tricks, this shit only works on the weak minded. I use Google frequently, I see the pro-liberal BS, and it has never entered my mind to vote for anyone but Trump. The more I see their liberal lying, the more I despise them. Just like seeing AA hire nigger actors in TV shows doesn't make me pro-nigger; it makes despise niggers that much more.

I would've been shocked if they weren't tied to her campaign. They were at the White House enough to pay rent.

Hopefully they're as effective Faceberg and Soros backing BLM; a flash in the pan and everyone really tired of their shit.

This was the most shocking thing to me. I think we all knew Google and Shillary were tools for the kikes.
But I didn't know how much private influence was in the NSA and I bet a lot of it has Israeli ties

I always suspected Jewgle of being shitty, but this seals the deal. What's the most functional alternative to Google?

This, also what's the best alternative to kikemail?

Gmx.com and protonmail.com/

Much appreciated user, have some gondola for your trouble.

He already said he'd give more power to the NSA and FBI so they can crack down on encryption and other privacy-oriented services more easily to "help fight terrorism".

I knew this already because I have a phone with the Google android OS, and whenever a primary finishes, it tells me about Clinton. I'd much rather it notify me about Trump and the Google algorithms should tell me about trump since I watch so much stuff about him.

Anybody who still uses Google after PRISM became known to the public is retarded. I hope you enjoy being tracked all over the web and having a copy of your searches automatically saved in some NSA databank.

tbh, the pic is a nice demonstration of why I think she's dumb and a weak candidate.

With the white collar union democrats saying they might support Trump and the never Trump crowd beng in force, this may be the most bi-partisan election in a very, very, long time.

In fact, most of the nevertrump crowd argue he's not a "real" republican, so to them she's not slagging Trump off, she's slagging them off directly.

Note that Bernie has barely ever attacked "Republicans" and I can't think of a single time Trump has attacked "Democrats." Both of them are smart enough to know that many people may vote for them whilst still identifying with the other party, so thus to attack individuals, not parties as a whole.

I'm so glad it's looking like she'll get the nomination. Bernie's a much stronger candidate.

Wow, that article got real kikey, real fast.

Agreed but the fact that google is capable of this is unthinkable to most Americans.

I think both Holla Forums and Holla Forums advocate not using duckduckgo. Searx seems to work pretty well and, if that fails, ixquick dot com uses google but removes the personally identifying shit.

Wasn't that kind of a PR disaster, though? Like everyone said it was a bad idea and Obama's approval ratings sank like a rock.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. Especially since search engines have only had about 2-4 major elections to test this theory.

The witch has been preparing her way into office for 8 years, now we get to see what goes on behind her curtain.

Trump can do a good amount of work against Shillary, but as long as her voterbase doesn't discuss the lies he points out, the impact will be kept to a minimum. We need to figure out a way to "meme" her schemes into the line of sight of her voters. We need something with enough shock value to make people actually talk about how she's the worst shill we've ever faced.

We must win this battle at all costs.

The witch has been preparing her way into office for 8 years, now we get to see what goes on behind her curtain.

Trump can do a good amount of work against Shillary, but as long as her voterbase doesn't discuss the lies he points out, the impact will be kept to a minimum. We need to figure out a way to meme her schemes into the line of sight of her voters. We need something with enough shock value to make people actually talk about how she's the worst shill we've ever faced.

We must win this battle at all costs.

What you forgot is that her "voters" hate America, or don't care if it collapses so long as they get their gibs/feelings/death of whites.

Her voters are traitors once and all.

There's no good candidate on this, is there?

Google is not what it seems
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/ archive.is/zVBUc

As Google Spins, So Does Silicon Valley
forbes.com/sites/miguelhelft/2015/05/13/as-google-spins-so-does-silicon-valley/
archive.is/u2mw6

The Google PR “diaspora” now runs communications at many of the most important Valley companies. That includes Facebook, Twitter TWTR -0.43%, Tesla, Square, Yahoo YHOO -0.29%, Lyft, Uber, Pinterest and Snapchat (that one, technically not in the Valley, but of the Valley).

Interestingly, many of his hires where not traditional corporate PR types. Some came from the world of politics (veterans of the White House or presidential campaigns), others were recovering laywers, or majors in economics, sociology, political science and international affairs.

Lel democracy works guise.

ISHYGDDT

Google supports globalism, color me surprised.

Reminder that neither MSM nor these tech giants control meatspace. Have a face to face conversation once in a while.

Wow, so Assange basically endorsed Trump?

I'm a software engineer based in the UK.
The problem is Google is an early adopter of great ideas made by bright minds. They are loaded, and can afford to pay well. a Graduated UK based Google employee earns £60k. I graduated a couple of years ago and went into the banking sector as a software engineer on a salary of £47k, which was and still is huge. But again nothing compared to Google.

They can afford the brightest and best, and the perks are amazing so they can get who they want. As a result they pool a lot of the best talent. Not exhaustively, but certainly the lion's share. This leads to great idea generation and execution.

Then when these guys get their shares and huge salaries they go off to startups or up and coming businesses like Uber. It's not all bad, Google is largely responsible for encouraging the industry to adopt the Agile methodologies of software development which has been a total fucking boon for me and others, we get shit out working faster and it's less paperwork and bureaucracy.

I think the real problem is when their CEO… name escapes me, eric schmidt? When he decided he wanted to be a rockstar and started cosying up to the white house and celebrities. As he got to the age when it was all about legacy. Julian Assange writes extensively about how Eric Schmidt acted as the White House's proxy in his latest book, a very interesting read. There's an excerpt about it on wikileaks actually which is very detailed and explains the whole situation.

They've turned into a bunch of bastards, it's quite a shame really

Posted this in another thread but posting it again. I am in the UK, check this shit out - I see the search result, but it doesn't come up when I use the USA based .com.

This is blatant rigging. This is the evidence when someone says "oh but google hides defamatory statements or crimes", it's a false argument.

great info. thanks.

Bumparoo