FUCK OFF GOP

TRUMP REFUSES $200 MILLION TO TAKE GINGRICH AS VP

This information is most likely from Roger Stone.

TRUMP-SESSIONS 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GnMse
incogman.net/2011/12/newt-gingrich-jew-world-order-stud-puppy/
archive.is/bPwvU
meforum.org/471/monica-lewinsky-in-middle-eastern-eyes
archive.is/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Preston
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/washington/19hud.html?ref=topics
nytimes.com/2008/11/13/business/economy/13housing.html?ref=topics
nytimes.com/2008/11/20/business/economy/20house.html?ref=topics
youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK:

archive.is/GnMse

So they're trying to Reagan him?

Good, fuck Gingrich, he's as scummy as Bill Clinton, using his support was onl a tactical move. The whole of the GOP insider cabal can go hang with the Democrats.

More like a replacement in the event of an "accident". Good thing he declined it.

FUCKING SAVAGE

This is about as hilarious a rejection of Jewt as possible. The God Emperor's saying he's such shit even $200 million can't sweeten the deal.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA good. Otherwise, pic related happens.

Figures they would do something like this. Let's see how the media spins this.

And you believe this shit based on that? You boyim are even more gullible than I thought.

Have any other news outlets or public figures corroborated this?

filtered and reported

REMINDER TO ALWAYS REPORT RACH POSTER – LITERALLY A KIKE

Good advice.

Forever and always israel Gingrich

Goo!!!

This is excellent to hear!

smh tbh fam

That's a good point, Rachfriend. Jewnes is already known as a scam artist and a shock jock. He could have just as easily made it up to get those ad revenues.

Except he brings up a good point that OP's source is a sourceless infowars article that quotes nothing more than "insiders", which in reality means jack fucking shit.

What a little Gingbitch

Accidents ton' happen goy. People often get depressed and shoot themselves in the back!

Except that anyone who doesn't live in a cave and larp as a transgender Chris Hayes lookalike knows that Jones talks to Roger Stone practically every day and this is obviously a blind item from Stone.

I'm a womyn, stormderp - and a strong and independent one at that. #PatriarchySmashed #DealWithIt

kek

What a sleaze. Gingrich was talking up Trump all the time for the past few months, but we all knew he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Good for Trump for heading off this disaster before it even began. Newt as VP would also be a quick way to earn an bullet in the head.

But "insiders told Gawker" or "insiders told Politico" or "insiders told MSNBC" you're fine with, right, Ratch, because they're "serious news outlets" or some such nonsense?

Alright, let's assume that Stone really did give this information to Infowars.

Are you telling me that you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the shadowy (((trillionaires))) running the interparty establishment tried to bribe a billionaire with a paltry sum in the millions? Selling just one of the buildings he already owns would net Drumpf ~$1.5 billion, and you believe they'd try to bribe him by offering less than 1/7th of that?

I'm torn between wanting to filter you for your extreme autism, and the morbid desire to see just how deep the rabbit hole of your retardation goes.

It's pronounced more like Raych, stormderp. As in Rachel fucking Maddow.

And yes. What planet are you from where MSNBC isn't a serious, reputable news outlet that verifies its sources and objectively reports the facts?

Nice source, Shlomo - a rat faced CIA Kike who pays niggers to fuck his wife while he watches.

Ratch is a kike troll you fucking retards, filter it, do not engage

Don't reply to avatarfags
==filter and ignore on sight

Sheldon Adelson has already pledge $100m+ to Donald Trump's campaign.

Outing yourself in your first post. Very impressive, Schlomo.

We say Ratch, as in Ratchet: a slang term that in the strictest sense refers to an uncouth African-American female.

I bet $200 million is nice, but Trump can make more money on one really great deal.

Alex Jones and Roger Stone are both CIA agents.

Roger Stone is a rat faced Kike CIA agent.

That's entry level shill. Not good, no shekel for the good goyim.

Who knew this thread would be so popular with the shills?

Adelson's motivation is to beat Hillary, not to co-opt Donald. That kike HATES Hillary. He'd donate millions to the GOP nominee even if it was a brown paper bag.

Keep telling yourself that, Trump cultist.

BASED TRUMP

I don't think my heart is healthy enough to stand the emotional roller coaster much longer.

He's giving the money to the GOP which will give Trump a large part of their warchest in the general. But I don't think Trump can legally stop a man from donating to the party… he's not running as an independent.

No, Adelson is not giving the money to the GOP. He's currently setting up a Super-PAC for Trump that he'll donate the money to.

Sinead pls go

Why do you Trump spammers constantly and compulsively lie about everything? Serious question.

Nah, Roger Stone's been nothing but a bro during the God Emperor's campaign

"Rat faced kike CIA agent" is probably a more apt description of you lel

The fuck are you talking about, retard?

Keep drinking the Likud/CIA kool-aid, Trump nigger.

Trump truly is your greatest ally.

You know you're close to the truth when the shills come out of the woodwork to derail the thread.

You know you're close to the truth when Trump cultists get triggered.

They're putting quiet the effort too.

I think it's safe to assume the article is 100% accurate based on the frenzied response.

You have to go back
Sorry, shitskin

leeeeeeeeeeel

Stay mad, jewboy.

Always a good sign that you're on the right path.

Look at my fucking ID numbnuts.

I can't see it with your nose in the way

You are so retarded it hurts, I'm not shilling dumbass.

Even worse, candidates are legally not allowed to not accept money from a Super PAC, either.

Irrelevant. Rach poster is here to attempt to rustle jimmies and to only rustle jimmies. Report you stupid faggot

The kike used to use a tripcode, but everyone filtered by trip, so no one would even see the posts anymore. Now, for the last month or two, this dastardly kike has been coming here trying to make semi-informed statements from time to time for PR reasons.

Then, the tripcode will come back out and the blatant asinine trolling will continue.

Listen to the oldfags. Report that cunt

KIKES/ZOG/NWO BTFO

They thought they could still control Trump.

???

The only person who controls Trump is Trump. That's the great thing about his narcissism: his ego is too large to ever play the puppet. Unlike Dubya, for example, who was more than happy to play the fool for eight years while his neocohen buddies ran the white house

I'll give Rachposter one thing: he's persistent. He's been doing this since the first exodus. Either he's a paid shill or he has crippling autism.

Won't do anything, mods refuse to ban the faggot. Even though he shits up every single fucking thread. Just filter and ignore, eventually he'll get so butthurt and will stop. Same reason why he stopped using the trip.

You're so dumb I gotta spell it out for you huh? Usually double digit IQ mouthbreathers like yourself get scared of places like this, but I'll indulge you. You said that Schlomo ousting himself in the first post is impressive, I joked and said that's entry level shit and he won't get any shekels.

Get the point now?

Sounds like somone's jealous.

Probably more so tbh.

incogman.net/2011/12/newt-gingrich-jew-world-order-stud-puppy/

At least Bill had a semi-rocky relationship with ZOG.

You're doing it wrong.

I thought you were calling me the shill. Strive for clarity, nigger.

this, the want to put a VP in that will take the presidency after the establishment assassinates Trump

Look guys, if we are gonna defeat these bastards we really need to put our support behind Trump. Feels like we've been lulling for a while. They need to remember that we still muhfuckin here aight nigguhz

Make them faggits feel dah heat

We must not ever let up lads

Obviously not because I said that's, not you're. Strive for reading comprehension.

Stop being a retard.

Thanks for the laugh, Sinead.

archive.is/bPwvU

meforum.org/471/monica-lewinsky-in-middle-eastern-eyes
archive.is/

Did Kyle Hunt legally marry this?

Trump needs to pick someone who would be even worse for the establishment as his VP so no coincidences happen to him.

Rachposting, anti-Trump, and the "every female is a coal burner" bait. They must be desperate to derail this thread.

Looks like The Donald knows a shit deal when he sees it.

Still Unstumpable.

Man, if what I've seen are attempts to get people upset, it's not very effective if the posts are so hilariously ludicrous that its impossible to take them seriously.

I guess it's more fascination that Rach is still at it. I've been here since Exodus 1 and I've been seeing Rach posting since I arrived. It's always the same guy too, same tone and everything. He's a dedicated shitposter. At least he puts effort despite all those 'get dumped trump chumps' type posts that trickle over from Holla Forums whenever Bernie loses a state that Trump wins.

They tried to work their way in through the back, Trump saw that shit coming a mile away.

The establishment must be going insane right now, all their tricks and strategy are completely worthless against Trump. Their playbook is fucking empty and now they're coming apart at the seams.

What are the things that Trump can do to bring justice and humiliation upon the GOP kikes when he's president?

I don't think Newt's a rapist though, just a faithless traitor and Jew dog.

Turn the vast intelligence agency they've built to spy on Americans against them.

It's poetic justice.

Infowars is as credible as the AP, Reuters, CNN, Fox, NBC, CBS, PBS, BBD, RT, and far mor credible than the Times of Israel.

Bill can only rape people on an individual basis, Jewt's treachery would hurt the nation as a whole.

Surely Trump is just another globalist puppet! Said the globalist puppet for the millionth time.

Close.

Sinead is. Mention her coalburning past to her cuck Kyle and he goes full sperg.

Also, reminder that Sinead is a huge Hillary supporting MUH STRONK VAGINA femmecunt.

Now everything makes sense

Not it''s RATch, short for RATchel Maddow, kikess dykess extraordinaire, I know you're the real Ratchel and not some transexual troll.

The planet where people aren't duped into believing corporate media mega-conglomerates and their infotainment peddlers are champions of truth.

Bill betrayed the nation as a whole and raped people, Newt just betrayed the nation as a whole and was a disgusting prick.

Holy shit I don't understand how people like you can take such obviously hamfisted shitposts that may as well be made purely for entertainment value 100% seriously without a single thought about how it might not be 100% serious and might in some way be satire.

NO FUCKING WONDER THE GOP IS JUMPING ALL OVER TRUMP FOR THIS BULLSHIT SPIC JUDGE NON-STORY

I was wondering what the fuck was going on.

Trump tells everyone to go fuck themselves and they get so ass-blasted. I can't wait until he wins.

I like Newt but we have too m uch on the line.

Newt disappointed me as a complete cuck on racial protectioon and awareness. I am sorry to see Newt, who is a genius in my eyes, turn out this way.

I was thinking Sessions would solidify Trump's commitment to white demographic protection and resurrection. Sessions, or a similar man, has the ideas we so desperately need.

I am saddened about Newt but hopeful that Trump will pick a more white conscious, demographic conscious candidate.

Help get their asses primaries. Cuck them completely out of their own party, turning the cuckservative party into the nationalist party.

It was obvious as soon as I saw his nose.

primaried*

We know they're corrupt, let's throw them in prison instead of wasting the time to primary them.

All Trump has to do is investigate them, we'll how see brave these establishment bitches are when they know they're being watched and investigated.

Way before the "first exodus" he was posting since the days of 4chon.

Would be hilarious if they repealed the Freedom Act in December and Obama hurried and signed it just to prevent Trump having that power. Not sure if I'd be thrilled or disappointed to have it killed that way, would be a bit bitter-sweet.

forgot to take sage off.

i dont think your tell the truth newt

I'd noticed Gingrich was starting to shittalk Trump after he'd been acting as a Trump surrogate for so damn long and laughing off media attacks as "Well, this is what the media does, yanno.." and his usual jovial guy spheil. I've also seen FOX not shut the fuck up about this non-story about the judge's obvious bias on their own damn nominee for the past week and a half. I was wondering what the fuck they were doing.

I gave Gingrich the benefit of the doubt, too. A guy shut out from power for 20 years, a friendly fellow who I couldn't see any real problem with. He was my pick for Trump's VP. Should've known they were going to try to Reagan Trump with him.

Who's the next puppet they try to stick him with?

Also
Never change, jews.

she was some jewess from seattle who apparently "liked" dogs

Wew lads I just got an idea for memes.

How about we photoshop snake bites onto women who have been culturally enriched due to their own stupidity? And shoop a snake on their shoulder too.

They're perfect for each other.

Ah, and it all makes sense now. They thought that once Trump inevitably secured the nomination (as per their own fucking rules), they would be able to force some kind of leverage over him and begin the slow process of subversion (kek) on the Emperor.

But little they still not fucking know, that while they are playing a child's game of checkers, Donald J. Trump is playing a game of 3D Chess, always 9 steps ahead.

Bill could have betrayed the nation worse than he did following the Oklahoma City false flag, that's why the kikes were so angry at him.

Ahhh, now it makes sense. I was wondering why they turned on him so suddenly.

GOPe needs to get back in the cuck shack

Jesus Christ this faggot used to shit up 4chon way back when.

Your ID gives me hope user..

No, that was one of his personas. The guy behind is all is a antifa goon faggot from Canada named "learningcode"

Yup.

Give it a rest. I have no other tripdentities.

I really hate that you can't remove the stub from hidden posts in here

Roger Stone is a regular guest on Infowars you stupid cunt.

Roger Stone is a regular guest on Infowars you stupid cunt.

….
….

Hey Rach how big is your Rach folder?

So nice of them to show us which news kikes are most worried about.

I dunno about that, the most shilling is in the A. Wyatt Man thread.

Hopefully Trump kills off the neocons once and for all.

Trump is not stupid. If they get a good goy like Newt in as VP, they will just knock off Trump and be back in business lickety split. His VP needs to be someone abhorrent to Jews.

Except he isn't putting his own money for the campaign and a lot of his net worth is in illiquid assets. Dont be fooled, this is a truck load of cash to buy him off.

I can't believe Trump is alpha enough to turn that down, but I'm sure he doesn't want to catch a bullet either.

Hey man, even as a billionaire, $200mil ain't nothing to sneeze at.

so how big is your ratch folder anyway?
it's gotta be at least half a gig.

Those fucking gums holy shit

Clinton/Ginrich soon

This. Trump's best bet to avoid assassination is to post a VP who would go full 14/88 on them afterwards.

David Duke? That doesn't seem likely.

Who else?

Stormderps keep shilling for "hurr durr muh genrull mattis" or whatever, but Drumpf has already said it's going to be a Wrongpublican with political experience.

Who in this country:

All the whackos I can think of - Ron "Let Them Die" Paul, Jim "I'll Kill Them Myself" Webb, Chris "Hungry for More" Christie, Walter "#CuckBrigade" Jones, etc. - are missing exactly one of these qualities apiece.

Oh well, we'll find out soon enough.

Webb better register as a republican then.

Please be Pat Buchanan.

Stormderp here. I've been shilling for Buchanan.

Bump for this.

==ALPHA TRUMP DONT NEED NO GINGRICH==>>6252387

MATTIS
A
T
T
I
S

Lets see how the anti trump shills try to spin this one

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Only after we look at his VP, then everyone will know for sure. Don't fuck this up, Trump. If the establishment loves the VP, you know they will murder you.

SHIT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Preston
nytimes.com/2008/04/19/washington/19hud.html?ref=topics
nytimes.com/2008/11/13/business/economy/13housing.html?ref=topics
nytimes.com/2008/11/20/business/economy/20house.html?ref=topics
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
BURY THIS MANPIG NOW

PLEASE TELL ME HE'S A RACIST OR SOMETHING HOLY FUCK THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

The thing is though, you'd have to have someone as bold, brash, and not dependent to the establishment. You'd pretty much have to have a second trump, or someone of great equivalence that will be unshakeable, like trump, and pose as much of a great threat if not bigger to their globalist ideology.

Post yfw Trump steps into Trump tower, finds a hard working blue collar employee of 25 years, and nominates him as his VP for free.

Still not me, stormderp.

Now help me dig for dirt on the obvious racist Steve Preston.

A military pick would fit that bill pretty well. He's definitely got to pick someone scarier than himself. I don't pretend to know the political qualifications of generals, but it would be interesting to see what the reaction would be if he picked Petreus.

So that's why Gingrich has been sucking up to him these past months. These establishment cucks are slippery bastards.

David Petraeus was buried by the (((establishment))) using an alleged affair as an excuse. He quickly resigned, admitted his guilt, and GTFO of public life like a good goy.

He's not coming back, nor does he need to, but I'd love it if Drumpf were to pick someone as vulnerable as Petraeus rather than Steve Preston.

suck dick u fuckin hor lol

lol this motherfucker has full blown aids and autism

Petraeus said he was voting Clinton over Trump. I have no idea why people on Holla Forums like Petraeus anyways, fucker gave up top secret info just because he got his dick wet.

I have to admit I'm pretty psyched about the idea of having the rules changed the day before in a blatant steal. Maybe I prefere that over him winning the nomination, shit would burn.

How do these retarded shills get through? Going to next chan. This place is just dead . Bye

Could you make it a little less obvious?

the amount of intensified shilling only means Holla Forums and trump are on the right track.

Full steam ahead!

Dude tfuck are you talking about. Trying to spread d&c again arent you

this is trash shit posting m8.

I think (((they))) are saving their best shills for the primary

learningchode, you're the only faggot that labels his fucking maddow shitposts numerically from your autism folders

lol, why are you so fucking lame

do it, faggot.

I'm posting this in every thread Rach posts in. Everyone will know the face of the enemy.

Shills spammed this off the end of the replies quickly.

DIG THREAD!

We need to do this NOW to destroy Steve Preston before he becomes a threat to Hyllyry as Drumpf's running mate.

Other than him being who you'd choose what makes you think Trump is seriously considering him?

I will now recite the magic words which banish all shills every single time:

Who are you voting for?

Looks like Newt isn't MOON based after all.

Holla Forums was right again.

I'd never want him as VP, stormderp. #AffirmativeActionWorks #DealWithIt
Drumpf isn't doing much in the way of considering - his brainwashed Christ-stain self-hating African-American slave Ben Carson is. Carson and his team are doubtlessly well informed of all young-ish Wrongpublicans with political experience (this is a very short list; most of the ones that wouldn't die of old age in the next four years, such as Mel Martinez, either absolutely despise Drumpf or are recently elected Senators and Governors with 75%+ of their terms left) and a squeaky clean record. If Preston isn't already on the list, he will be in short order. This cannot be allowed. We cannot have Drumpf getting another cisgendered patriarchal rich bastard into the Caucasian House along with himself.

But we're derailing the thread with this. I'll make another and link it here.

Not who you're responding to, but Clyntyn. #ReadyForHyllyry #ComboBreaker #DealWithIt

Can you even name a single reason as to why she shouldn't be President that doesn't involve memedrops and buzzwords like Benghazi, muh emails, Whitewater, or muh imaginary Clyntyn hitlist? I mean seriously, she's the most experienced, having both an extensive executive and legislative record under hyr belt, and we know all of hyr positions very clearly - she doesn't waffle on every little issue like Drumpf does. She's clearcut and reasonable, not a vague, generalizing douche like hyr opponent.

Who do you think the fucking harpy is going to choose? If she managed to convince Bernie to be VP I would be extremely scared.

She has a decent chance of convincing him as Bernie fucking despises Trump. If she can sell him on the likelihood of her losing without him as VP I think he'd bite. Then again she could also placate the majority of Bernie supporters with Warren and Sacajawea hasn't been as rough on Hillary as Bernie has.

Being clear cut about hunting down the last White person isn't preferable to maybe not doing so, for me at least.

This man is really going to save America.

Come on Trump, you gotta stump them all!

The mods really need to ban trash like this.

Warren is easily destroyed. Native Americans fucking hate her and it's very obvious she's a panderer and will do anything for money and political power. Look at her own voting record for example not to mention personal history.

What is that, .1% of the voting population?
Its obvious if you look into it sure but a quick glance at progressive sites show that most of them still love her. Remember we aren't talking about people that are all that bright here.

Good, Newt would be a drag for The Donald

Is there a viable candidate anywhere for VP? Sessions is good, I guess, but doesnt really add much that isnt already there

may your id make this come to pass as the quads of truth, dear fucking lord let this come to be.

Ann Coulter.

She supports right wing death squads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORSVaz0pozM

Didn't she start the whole right wing death squad meme?

No. People didn't know about her comment.
I think that the RWDS folk on 8ch are shills, like the FBI and kkk

Kinda sorta. She talked about death squads in 2014, but RWDS was coined here at the end of last year around the Paris attacks.

It's obvious now that the cuckservative plan was to get in on the inside so they could avoid voter wrath and pretend to offer friendly criticisms of Trump so that they could accuse him of alienating allies.

They're no allies, they're just trying to save their own asses. Hopefully the average voter won't fall for it.

No he hasn't.

He's pledged $100 million to the GOP, because the GOP is the only party that gives a shit about Israel.

The Democrats would rather let the religion of peace smash Israel.

Which is bad for us because the population of Jews in America would double overnight. If you think denying muslim refugees is hard, try it with jews….

JIDF PLEASE

For what its worth I remember reading that both his parents were Catholics. Although it is hard to trust a man who shares his wife.

Muzzies would do a shit job getting rid of them all. Jews would flee to the US and fuck it over worse yet.

Israel is not the problem, it's population is the problem. Wiping the state off the map is meaningless if its population survives and just emigrates elsewhere. Even worse, they'll all claim refugee status.

How small and sad do you have to be that you play the contrarian on an anonymous image board to make yourself feel big.

I'm not crazy about him, but former Senator Scott Brown is the best bet.

I remember reading the same thing about John Kerry, but then it came out that he was a mischling. I trust my eyes.

OR LBJ him…

Why not get Space X send Americans to Mars before trump's term is up?

Trump could get congress to give Space X and space X employees a big bonus for making it happen. How about five million dollars for each of the 3800 employees for getting man to Mars before Trump's term is done?

Gingrich could be the guy who constantly keeps tabs on the program.

Maybe we could make him an astronaut as a reward for getting history to forever remember as Trump the president who had a manned mission to mars during his term.

I bet NASA or space X would be able to enable Gingrich to visit the ISIS.

Muslims will fail, the Jews will simply slime through the cracks and emigrate to America.

LOL
is that why all the jewish senators in congress are dems and shillary is holding fundraisers in israel and the party is literally punishing people for wanting to boycott the country?

ID quads for that to come true have got to be at least equivalent to dubs.

I wish people would at least put a little effort into making Trump's head blend into the rest of the image while inserting him.

Traitor Gringrich btfo

TRUMP WON'T BE REAGAN'D

HE WILL PICK SOMEONE FAR WORSE THAN HIMSELF!

THIS

I mean, look who the (((head))) of the fucking DNC is and what she has said regarding (((greatest ally))).

Fuck Gingrich. Who's gonna be his VP anyway?

He'll need that McCain-tier terrorist as VP to bash someone for America not becoming great and wars still going on and tranny/PoC cock still being sucked, despite all that populist declarations.

Coulter. She said Mexicans would tell baby boomers to pound sand over Pension.

She would send the traitors to the Gulag if Trump bites the bullet.

Trump is pretty damn tame compared to her.

Start taking a list of political names who fell in line behind Gingrich and Paul Ryan today fellas, those are the scum who aren't intimidated by Trump. They are the Zionist intellectuals that can't be trusted at all as compared to the brain dead puppets who fell in line behind him once they knew that the old party was dead in the peoples' eyes.

They've exposed themselves today on the eve of Hillary's victory in the delegate race in an attempt to swing more support in her direction.

Shit's about to get messy.

I love this idea and have had it myself from time to time, but how will they make the argument that she's qualified to be president?

She's a woman and it is 2016, fucking misogynist.

It's like they hate democracy or something.

He could choose a Holla Forumsack

Good. If he is going to run with who (((they))) want, (((they))) will kill him after the election

Not a single accomplishment in her adult life other than riding her rapist husband's coattails. Oh yeah, and she voted in favor of th AUMF for Iraq without reading the NIS declassified for Congress before the vote and later laughed and bragged about that. She's the kind of bought and paid for whore that Democrats are always bitching about, just like they always bitch about big corporations but eat up shit from corporate mouthpieces like Ratchel Maddow.

So close, but perfection is not easy to achieve.

Try again lad.

that is a man, user

Image search doesn't seem to be showing anything for your theory.

enlighten me on this, what happend to reagan?
I suppose millions of dollars offered to him if he picks a puppet VP?

Watching Fox tonite, and it was astonishingly gross to see these network talking heads and GOP cucks talking like fags about how 'racist' Trump's commentary on that spic judge.

They are shilling that hard, and pathetically so.

And straight up:
MEGYN KELLY HAS GOT TO GO BACK
That cunt has truly become a totally unlikable, obnoxious independynt womn twat.

I think only a Mad Dog can fill the shoes of God Emperor's VP.

He's stated that he doesn't want "president" labeled onto him, though, many times.

Honestly, I feel Pat Buchanan deserves the spot. He was pretty much Trump without memes, in his time.

Maybe James wouldn't be against a defense position?

Buchanan or Sessions are the two I'd most want to see.

Where to put them, though?

There can only be one Vice President, and Trump isn't the type of person for "change".

Underrated suggestion.

Isn't $200m below pocket money for Trump? That's miserable.

It's obscene, is what it is.

They think the fate they've sealed for themselves is worth only 200,000,000 dollar-e-dos, and nothing more.

They're not even afraid. They just don't care, anymore.

I truly believe she should be ripped limb from limb by a pack of wild dogs.

He's a businessman. You never take the first offer :-). Trumpcucks are stupid.

Post more.

Eat shit.

I require more images of this specimen, for the purposes of research.

I take it you possess such pictures. Yes?

Gingrich was meant to be a trojan horse of the establishment, who can turn on Trump from within, as a means of "proving" that even his friends dislike him.

Surely I don't have to tell you how intensely problematic this is.

Good joke lad

T-Trump is just a meme! He'll never make it! He's a jew!

Watch out everyone, we've got this big edgy racist on our hands.

Either there are a lot of kike shills being disingenuous in here or a lot of you fucks don't know anything besides being wage slaves. Trump is a billionaire because he has billions of assets. He has a lot less than a billion in cash, maybe less than 200 million. A hotel that is worth millions might only make him, at the end of the year, 50k profit. If he puts that money in the bank taxes and inflation slowly eat at it. So he has to reinvest it by buying more shit that makes more money. 200 million is a lot of money, even for a billionaire.

I wish you were right about Buchanan, but there's just too much baggage and liability there, and not enough political muscle or experience or expertise. He'll have to settle for having warned us long before most did.

I'm disappointed Newt turned out to be such a cunt. He would have made every VP debate a news event, he'd have injected the election with brilliance and even more humor, and the whole thing would have been a lot of fun. Still hoping this is not really happening.

Absolutely disgusting.

I've been against Sessions because he's an asset in the Senate and he's also kind of a milquetoast, at least on screen. But it's looking more and more like he's the only guy we can really trust, except maybe Christie.

Who? He's a nobody, it's not going to work. The VP doesn't need to be a very popular person but you can't choose someone who is known maybe among 1-2% of the population.

Here, save that picture. Use it next time you see a kike shill.

Who's that supposed to be, user?

Is it you?
Please respond.

I wonder why it was…

More fit aryans please.