TWEET TRUMP!

MEXICANS ARE NOT A RACE.
IT IS A COUNTRY — THIS IS A QUESTION OF NATIONAL LOYALTY

Trump has been reached by Holla Forums before. We need to get this out there! He needs to utter these words! The fucking GOP is now using this as a weapon against him and it is the perfect time to redpill America on La Rasa (the race).
There are only a couple of races on earth and these Marxists tell us whites are not a race. It's time we call them out and put forward the question in the general public's mind.
Islam is NOT a race.
Mexican is NOT a race

This does matter – the moment matters – if you can't see it then you are missing a major moment in history! And Trump hasn't figured this small redpilling out

I would tweet this 500 times but I'm shadow banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Extended_Phenotype
amazon.com/Extended-Phenotype-Reach-Popular-Science/dp/0192880519
goodreads.com/book/show/61538.The_Extended_Phenotype
web.archive.org/web/20160608215201/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/06/08/bruce-campbell-sets-record-straight-on-beaten-trump-supporter/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islamaphobia is considered racism

So is antisemitism… which is code for anti-judiasm

Yet whites are not considered a race.

Paul Ryan thinks Donald Trump is a racist

This is a chance to create a major narrative shift in the collective mind of people. God damn Holla Forums I wish you could see this!

"It's a country - This is a question of national LOYALTY". Simple and direct, i like it.

Commenting within Comments… Trump reads the comments, he said so…. DOMINATE the airwaves!

YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST A COUNTRY — YOU CAN'T!

Anti-slide…. I know it doesn't seem like fun – but it's important. This is a window to shift the conversation! But Trump needs the words. He's too old to understand how Race-Ism is used against the younger generations

OP's picture is fake, it's from a movie, stop spreading it, stop being gullible fucks

It's time for Trump to destroy Paul Ryan. Support and campaign with Ryan's challenger. Crush Ryan. Make him an example to all the cuckservatives that would side against Trump and America.

indeed. be wary of shills puting out disinfo to sow doubt in the minds of normies

meme warfare is real, this is it

We know who you are

How old is that cunt? Why is Wisconsin so cucked?

Why am I the only one who understands this importance of this?

Is this movie any good?

As a kid was able to play outside, nothing ever happened.

90's
2000's
2010's
(them = the government, police (!) and news outlets.
Who is there to trust?
When the people in power are wrong, and you are right.
TL:DR : militarize as a State or die alone.
There is no place to run to, as 'diversity' is chasing the last white man for the horrors inflicted by our grandparents.
It's a Dutch saying; translated: It doesn't end. Not by itself.
Basically: if you want something to end, tell everyone you want it to end, and mobilize others. And then END IT. Because if you don't it will only get progressively worse for every moment that passes. Such is the cultural addition I'd like to add to this debate.

What the fuck am I looking at?

1990s is when I was no longer able to play outside.
SE Asian roaming gangs.
Hate filled Mexicans.
Blacks who almost seemed American, but would still steal your shit and sucker punch you from behind because they are secretly coward betas will muscles and height.

Welcome to California.

stats from non western nations basically amount to shit, either from the numbers not being reported or heavily edited as is the case in asia or just being impossible to tell like in africa.

Bump

Do it faggots.

I really didn't expect that one

To pull a Holla Forums on this one, we would need highly detailed infographics/texts on how mexicans are genetically similiar to other south americans. This would prove that there is no "mexican race", but "mexican nationality.

Only after such is proved, could dank memes flow at full force.

one thing ive noticed is how little msm has been covering the violence and whenever they do they try to blame trump and his supporters in essence telling them its their fault they got raped. im waiting to see how much this violence will continue outside of commiefornia

a one sided and skewed rape culture we imported from the lands of the arabs.

No,bro just say the words…. Are you from Europe? Everyone knows this.

Trump has BAD advisors! We are way way way way way way smarter and Holla Forums knows it, because we are always right.

Now say it in a Trump voice

Everyone knows such, also everyone knows that whites are a declining minority and that it makes no sense to call racists the desire to preserve your kin.
Yet the people who KNOW about that will do exactly that.

Just knowing isn't enough. Persuasion is needed aswell. For the most asshurt in "mexican nationality" meme, a cold logical infographic would be their nemesis.

PS - yes I'm from Europe

Garbage

Mexican NATIONALISM

is the point that needs to be driven. Point to the people waving Mexican flags and terrorizing people at all of Trump's rallies as proof that Trump is right to it point out, and force people to distinctify themselves as advocates of either Mexican nationalism or American nationalism. If people want to write Trump off as a racist, they'll at least have to be branded for it.

Change word loyalty by "personal feelings". Say the Judge might be affected by subjectivity which blurs his high level decision making ability due to the warranted pride in his Mexican Nationality.

So this:

Our definition of rape is alot broader for starters. A woman can simply regret having sex with a guy and say it was rape. We're also more empathetic to rape victims and so more people will actually feel comfortable reporting it.

What is this picture from ?

Or, but bolder and riskier;

Or more indirect,

I'll be honest with you guys, I just don't have a problem with Hispanics/Latinos. I mean, I just drove by Compton a few days ago and its become so safe now I can literally walk around without a worry in the world. Now niggers on the other hand…

They are a race different to the Spanish for the same reason Native Americans are different from Anglo Saxons.

He said all of those words already except loyalty

Like that?

We have to build the wall. Long beautiful wall.

hard to change since main structure of sentence already defined. But pushing for Subjectivity of Judge coming from the Nationality being Mexican.

Say he is a very rational and good judge but in this specific special case he is letting emotions, rather than the US law, act as the main driver. Emotions related to the Mexican Nationality.

More or less this. How to speak this content in Trump, well, I guess Trump knows that better than me.

Come to Texas and see if you don't change your mind real quick.
Mexicans are vermin and need to be exterminated.

Muslim is a race
Mexican is a race

Fuck it, my race is SEGA

If you didn't like SEGA you're a fucking racist

Point being, you can't say a judge of being emotional or having emotional bias is "racism". The more stupid the accusation of racism sounds the better.

Well my 2 cents, wish you good luck.

Make one and Shove it up their asses on Twitter!
Fucking dominate the conversation!
But also remember to mention, you can't be racist against a country

Because this is connected to Europe and ISLAMAPHOBIA

Yeah, pretty much like that. jesus fucking christ that pic

This is actually not going to help. It's textbook cuckservative reasoning, "B-b-but I'm not racist I swear!"

We want them to call us racists. We need white people to BE racist.

Trump is 100% right. This fucking spic judge is anti-Trump because he's anti-white, just like every other spic.

Tell me, what have the spics ever done for white people? How does this spic judge plan to help whites?

You're goddamn right Trump is a racist. We HAVE to be racist because all spics are racist against us.

Confirmed for Altrered Beast

Orielly NeoKike Statement right now: "Trump's racist statement is undeniable…. I am not calling him David Duke, it was worst than that!

I'm really not sure myself why Trump hasn't gone this direction.

a) its not about her "race" but about her activist affiliations
b) Mexican is not a race, but a nationality. The only nationalism that should exist in the US is American nationalism.

It seems so simple, but he seems to be doubling down. Is this reverse psychology? Is he trying to enrage the spics so they attack his supporters some more? He must have a plan.

If you suggest the judge is acting in the interests of the Mexican Nation, in a way or another, there will be doubt that there is an attack to USA Nation, and it's a whole different level.

But there can't be fear of being called racist. "Sure some people will say that referencing nationality is racist. That can't be changed but there's plenty of smart people out there who understand racism makes no sense."

*plenty of smart people out there who understand playing racism card everywhere makes no sense"

something amongst the lines. If one is afraid to be called racist, you are already on the fish net. It has to be so that being called racist is part of your plan, and that the audience says in reply "you're a big guy".

No I don't think he get it.

We need to help him.

He's not a Baby Boomer, he's old as fuck

He here's "Racism" and he doesn't get the connotations. Hitler wouldn't either. We know because we were brainwashed from childhood.

His advisors are sheltered rich kids

We need to flood him with this message.

I sent him the Snake Song and he read it out loud…. So I know he read Twitter

we need to get this message to him… it relates to Islamaphobia too

they love to manipulate definitions.
they will expand and contract definitions that suit their interests.
"faggot" being narrowly defined
"rape" being broadly defined

it's all a matter of controlling the population.

That's why you have an opportunity here.

we tend to destroy rapists.
in backwater places, rapists tend to be the destroyers.

REMOVE HEDGEHOG

Actually Mexicans are a race, they have bred enough to achieve that, as well as having a distinctive cultural identity.
Whites issue is a failure to breed distinct enough while having the explicit culture.

Jews have both, Blacks have both, the many Asian stocks have both.

Drop the race angle and go for the jugular.
Ask them if Mexico is so great, why is it just a transit corridor?

wew

You've never been to America. They are the same shitskins as any non-Portuguese group

You can fucking die Megan Kelly! Cunt your cunt out!

A major problem with this angle is that the guy was born here.

Have been, they're distinct.
Shitty, but distinct as beer shits from Taco bell.

Mexican Cartel Nationalist are all rapists and bringing drugs in!

The future you chose

That thumbnail looked like Lindsay Lohan to me

And although it's a funny meme, that picture has nothing to do with Trump or his rally, anons.

pic related, the girl in thumbnail

Actually people need to stop giving a fuck about racism in general. You're only trying to aid MUH PR, faggot.

Yep.
Racism is easily defined to be something you always do.

It also doesn't fucking matter since people are quite racist and xenophobic by nature, you only have to show them they are in good company.
Same for most things.

That whole, only I am thinking thing people like to parody?
Much more true than realized, but by a simple change to the social norms, completely enacted.
Once it was aokay to speak your mind on lesser races, but forbid you speak ill of your government, now its the opposite.
What shall be in twenty years?

Any update on this? I'm a memeless, twitterless piece of garb, so I'm hoping one of you guys gets through to the Don.

FALSE misdirection Jew. I'm pulling it right the fuck out and saying look there is no "racism" by attacking Islam or Mexicans. If you can't comprehend that, you need to sterilize yourself half-breed, for a low comprehension of reality. I don't care what your workers IQ says, you have no vision!

I've been shadow banned so many times. I'm trying to figure out how to get an account.

I worked with Lindsey on Parent Trap… She was a sweet kid. Who knew they would mind fuck the shit out of her

one bump because there is only bullshit on top of the board.

Is this Dawkins quote real? I StartPage searched it, and I'm not getting a hit.

Yeah, I found it during an argument. Also Twitter he got attacked big time for same type of stuff

The Extended Phenotype
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Extended_Phenotype
amazon.com/Extended-Phenotype-Reach-Popular-Science/dp/0192880519
goodreads.com/book/show/61538.The_Extended_Phenotype

These blue-pilled faggots never cease to amaze me

Thank you, based user

When we took Arizona, New Mexico, and California it was an empty wasteland devoid of anything that could possibly resemble civilization.

Then these spics that flooded the southwest in the last few decades pretend as if they're the reason these areas are worth living in.

Can't wait for the delicious irony when they start weeping their greasy tears when they're getting deported to their promise land, Mexico.

it's pretty weak.

just be anti-illegal immigration
and point to the predominantly costly and dangerous kinds that abuse america's weak borders

i reckon trump is better off shaming the mexican president for having mexicans flee mexico en masse to america

i'd be fucking embarrassed if i were king beaner if my people kept leaving

plus, it shames mexicans living in america and not mexico

Guys, there's a lot of gore in this thread. I'm pretty sure I saw some dongers. Detached dongers.

SPOOPY SKINLESS SKULL DREAMS, INCOMING!

Hilarious.
0:30 I CAN'T EVEN
0:05 "sort of like the textbook definition of racism" (missing the point entirely)
1:10 it's wrong because it's wrong it's just wrong why don't you apologize?

Northern California was owned in the by Russia even before Spain

Fun fact

dubs on what is spoopy?

90% slide threads today

Not to mention the fact Mexico only owned it for a grand total of 12 years.

neat. wanna cyber?

He could easily shut this down, but why would he? It makes perfect sense for him to string this non-issue along by baiting the media into thinking this could be the thing that stumps him when he knows full well it's a red herring.

Going by any of this logic you would have to accept that they're races very similar to yours functioning both mentally and physically, including some brown people.

This is the shittiest shill thread I've ever seen.

Mexican are a race, and that's not San Jose.

Anything can be a race, all you need is geographical isolation to claim race space.

It will eventually evolve into another species.

It's not a race, it's a fucking nationality.

No one calls American a race because it doesn't make sense.

Yeah it does. You don't know what race is.

Oh, you're a shill.

Calling people racist for not allowing mexicans in is a shill tactic, you're the only shill here you fucking kike get out. A white and black American are not the same, as they wouldn't be if they were mexican, retard.

"Calling people racist for not allowing Mexican in" is completely accurate. And it's a good thing.

Blacks aren't American.

Shill disposed.

Race = subspeicies

A nation, from it's linguistic root, is tied to the race of it's inhabitants.

Sub Specieis = race..
Latinos are not even a subspiecies.. they are the result of 200yr old race mixing, they are mongrols

No fucking Spic. I taught you that Nati thing and you got it ass-backwards. Nations are built by races and tied to that (Mexico was built by Spaniards) but a race is NOT a Nation.
Say it again because you're a low IQ spic, race is not defined by Nation. Nations are built by races.
Mexicans are Latinos… Latinos are not a subspecies.

TWEET TRUMP
He will redpill billions at once by separating the two ideas

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! IT IS NOT RACIST TO BE ANTI-ISLAM

Every mongrel race is a new race previously unknown to science.

Islam is a race. They have a unique genetic signature, and a genetic isolation mechanism (islam).

There's no such thing as an isolated religion that only includes one race. Unless you count savages on islands that have been separated from humanity for thousands of years.

(((lol)))

fucking d&c faggot or troll, either way you just have a fetish for pretending to be retarded. Calling everything a race, wanting everything to be racist, then calling others shills, 1/10 not even trying.

(((Filtered)))

All of that stuff you listed is a good thing.

Nice try, Rabbi.

Spoiler that shit!

Mexicans sure know how to use their heads!

They're hard-working people.

They're just trying to get a-head!

Shit skins everywhere argggg!

Mexico is a country not a race. Many South Americans have the same coding as Mexicans

Islam is not a race it is a religion…. The are Semites and many Semites have different beliefs other than Islam

Congrats to the shill who put together the fake image in op instead of using the plentiful evidence of real attacks against Trump supporters in San Jose:

web.archive.org/web/20160608215201/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/06/08/bruce-campbell-sets-record-straight-on-beaten-trump-supporter/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

What kind of faggot are you to complain about the OP pic and ignore the importance of the message?

Mexican is not a race — it is a country – Mexican Nationalism has NO place in America!

both is one and one is both

/int/ go back

sauce on pic?