Suicide Thread

Gonna KMS but before I do that I want Holla Forums to tell me all their neat suicide methods :)

I'm gonna do that pic but overdose on heroin at the same time for that greater success rate and so it'll feel awesome

This should close the casket on you while you take a peaceful nap, eventually dying of oxygen deprivation but not feeling a thing
Make sure it's air tight before doing this, also this method is entirely hypothetical and probably hasn't been tested

Theoretical

>>>/suicide/

put a glass stick in your cock and then trash it with a rubber hammer.

slowly bleed to death

DEM TRIPS CAN HELP YOU BETTER THAN US

while masterbating

while gettin your dick sucked by a young thing

both work

Silly girl, it's the wrists that go along the road, sudoku is done across the street. Muh dick tho

lol

This Google gets trips and says soduku. Actually laughed

OP why are you going to do it?Why not share your feels?

Tie a gun to a large helium balloon, shoot yourself in the head, the gun floats away.
People will assume you were murdered.

Regarding the helium method, does anyone know how big a tank you need? My experience with tanks like the one in the pic (for normal balloon-filling purposes, mind you) is that they don't hold much.

And with the mask, as soon as the helium runs out you're gonna be breathing air again. With a bag this might be less of a problem, but you could still end up breathing CO2, which would be very painful if you're still conscious.

it needs to keep going for 2-3 mins, so anything over 15cb feet, also needs to have pressure too, don't forget that.

Balloon Time helium tanks won't work anymore. They were concerned about legal liability from people offing themselves with their product, and their tanks now contain an air/helium mixture. Not enough helium to cause hypoxia.

I'd recommend getting a nice big nitrogen tank from a gas supply company.

the ones you can rent not buy, the ones you can but aren't medical grade

the ones you can buy aren't*

indeed the cheapest option but it hurts like a motherfucker and it takes a good 5-10 seconds to get unconscious.

lying chinese comics